Curious No More Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down and kissed Sam deeply again, our tongues twisting in each other's mouth. Sam grabbed my head and pulled my hair, making me moan.

"Unnnnnhhhooooohhhh!"

"Is this all you want now, Matt?" Sam whispered in my ear.

"Yessss," I whispered back, before wrapping my arms around him.

"Just my cock?" Sam again whispered as he grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them apart. I loved the feeling of being spread open. It made me feel more vulnerable and submissive.

"Yessssss," I breathed out before kissing him again.

"Or all cock? Tell me the truth..." Sam again grabbed my hair and pulled me in for another deep, tongue twisting kiss.

"Oh my god, Sam...All cock...your cock...I love it..." My ass was starting to tingle and I could feel Sam's cock growing, getting that super hardness he gets before cumming.

"Typical little gay boy now, aren't you?" Sam quietly laughed. "You know monogamy isn't part of our relationship."

I pulled back a bit, sitting up on his cock, focused on trying to make him cum hard in me by increasing the length of strokes my ass could give him. I wasn't sure where our conversation was going, but I didn't care, I wanted his seed in me again.

I looked down at Sam, "I need cock, Sam...." I paused, "But I love your cock most and I love you."

Sam grinned, "I fucking love you, too! Do you want my babies in you now? Our babies?"

"YES!" I yelled during a deep breath.

Our pace picked up and our room was filled with our heavy breathing. Sam grabbed my cock as I milked his with my ass. My cock tingled and grew, fed by the sensations of his cock in my ass. I could feel him getting closer when my orgasm started to rip through me.

"Oh, Sam! Unh! Give me your seed! Make me pregnant! I love you! I fucking love you!" My cock started to spurt, shooting a small shot on to his stomach before dribbling out down his hand and my lower stomach, "UNNNNHHHH!"

Sam started to cum, triggered by my ass clenching his cock and my orgasm. Once again, our bodies and sex in unity.

"Ahhhhhh! Fuck yeah! Take my babies! I fucking love you!" Sam growled.

Our bodies writhed together, connected as one. I wiggled my hips and hole on his cock, trying to take more of his load in me to make me - us - more connected. I was completely addicted to this feeling of being filled with cum.

I felt him flex in my ass, pulsing more load in me. If I could get pregnant, I was pretty sure that this weekend would have done it to me.

I collapsed on top of Sam, squeezing my hole around Sam's baby maker. Both of us were breathing heavy and Sam wrapped his arms around me and I placed mine under him, kissing him once last time before resting my head on his chest. It all felt so natural...

It was a few minutes before we spoke, with only Sam rubbing my back as I almost fell asleep on his chest. Only when my legs needed to stretch out did I roll off. His cock had already slipped out and I tried to clench my ass to keep his load in me but I was much too relaxed in this position to hold it in me. Instead, it slowly dribbled down to my balls and on to his leg. I loved how intimate this felt.

Finally Sam spoke, which made me realize that I was almost asleep again.

"I can't believe how far you've come; when I first invited you up to get high I thought I might get a blow job but I had no idea that we'd end up here."

I sighed, "This was the last thing I was expecting. I never would have thought this in a million years." I had my arm lying across Sam's chest, and my head resting on his shoulder. When I started fucking guys, I never would have considered being intimate in this way. Kissing was part of the taboo that turned me on then but now I loved the intimacy I had with Sam. I craved it with him.

"I think you are more than ok with it," he said as he rubbed my arm and hand.

"Mmmmmaybe," I murmured and then playfully bit his chest.

"Ha!" Sam laughed, "I own you - through and through."

"Yes, you do."

"You know what I love best about us?" Sam asked as he stretched out. "I love that you enjoy taking cock for me, yet you know who owns you. That's sexy as fuck."

"You aren't possessive but you don't need to be," I agreed as I continued rubbing his stomach, "Your confidence and dominance is so hot. It never seems forced. You know exactly what buttons to push with me."

"I still think that an open relationship is the right way to go for us. I hope you are Ok with that." Sam said it in a way that I knew he wasn't saying it so he could have sex on the side, he was saying it so I could continue to open myself up to new experiences and growth.

"I don't know, Sam," I said sarcastically. "Are you sure that you want an open relationship? It's not like I'm enjoying taking raw loads from friends of ours on my birthday while you enthusiastically watch and cheer me on?"

"Ha!" Sam laughed. "You see? I obviously needed to clarify."

I laughed and kissed his chest and then grabbed his hand and kissed it too. The more intimate I got, the gayer it felt and the hotter it became for me.

Sam laughed again, "...besides, where we are going tonight, you might want to dump me after we are done."

He had piqued my curiosity. "Where are we going tonight? What do you boys have planned for me? A gang bang?" I laughed.

"A gangbang? Maybe...it wouldn't be impossible..." Sam played it up a bit.

"Where are we going!?!? This sounds very hot already!" I rolled my chest on top of Sam.

"The boys and I have decided to take you to a gay club," Sam grinned.

My cock grew hard. This was one of the few things I had yet to experience and I knew it would be very hot to be able to enjoy my sexuality in the open. I was nervous but I was also very excited at the thought. I knew it might be a long time before I was comfortable to go to a gay club back home.

"Ohhhh...that's..." I paused, "So. Fucking. Hot."

"Yeah. We had a feeling that you would be excited about it. We are getting table service too - anything for my boyfriend's birthday."

"Oh daddy!" I growled. I kissed Sam deeply and moaned, "Thank you soooo much." I played up the gay accent again.

"I'm serious about the open relationship though. I think you need to really have some fun."

I rested my head on Sam's chest again, "MmmmmHmmm I am having fun but I do agree with you. It's a huge turn on going to my first gay club. I think that tells you exactly how I feel about being in an open relationship."

Sam slapped my ass, "Come on. Let's get going. Let's get some breakfast and a coffee and head to the pool. I'm getting a feeling that I'm going to need some calories for energy tonight."

I rolled over and stood up, feeling the soreness in my legs as I headed to the bathroom. I began running the water and started washing the sex left on me from last night. Soon I was joined by Sam in the shower and I soaped up his back.

"You like washing your daddy?" He grinned. I loved his confidence.

"I do...mostly, I just love touching you." I started to soap up his pecs and worked down to his ass before focusing on his cock of course, getting a very thick foam going.

"Turn around," Sam instructed.

I turned and faced the wall, spreading my legs and placed my hands on the shower wall as I stuck out my ass - I knew my place. Sam started soaping me up and ground his hips against me. It felt amazing but I knew we weren't going to have sex. He rubbed me all over and my cock came to attention. After rinsing me off, he fingered my ass roughly as he pulled at my hair causing me to moan.

"You like being my little fag boyfriend?' Sam asked.

I answered in my gay voice, "Yessss Daddy. I love being your fag boyfriend."

"Good boy." Sam grabbed my cock hard and then slapped my ass. He then spread my ass cheeks apart, knelt down and I felt his tongue hit my hole which made me moan very loudly.

"Ohhhhhhhh Fuuuuck yeah!" I could feel his facial stubble on the insides of my ass cheeks and it made it feel so good. Something about the roughness of stubble turned me on when I got rimmed - there was no denying that it was a guy when you got your ass eaten. My cock was hard again. I had never had this much sex and I had never wanted more.

As Sam tongued my hole, he would slap my ass mixing the softness of his tongue with the sting of his hand. It was like he was training me to handle more pain, associating pleasure with a bit of pain.

"Who owns you?" Sam asked as he pulled back and fingered my hole.

"You do, daddy," I answered between moans.

Sam resumed tonguing my ass, as I pushed back while reaching behind myself to spread my cheeks more for him.

After a few minutes, Sam slapped my ass one last time and then told me to turn around. I did as I was told and we deeply kissed, the water running over us.

"Suck my cock, babe," Sam said in a gentle tone.

I knelt down and swallowed his hard cock to the root before pulling back and looking up at him, "Your cock is amazing, stud. It never quits."

"You make me so fucking hard, babe. You want a load for your tummy?" The way he said it, made me feel so sexy - almost feminine?

I bit my lip and nodded at him before again swallowing him to the root and vigorously sucked his cock.

"Work that cock, baby...make your daddy blast deep in your pretty mouth." That made me even more turned on.

"Cum in my mouth! I want it!" I said as I pulled off his cock before quickly placing it back down my throat.

"Are you my boyfriend? Do you love me?" Sam asked as his breathing increased.

"HmmmmMmmmm!" I moaned around his cock in agreement. I wrapped my hand around his cock and jerked his cock on my tongue and face, "I love being your boyfriend! Will you hold my hand tonight and show me off?" The idea of being gay 'publicly' was so hot!

'Fucckkk!" Sam breathed heavily, "Yes! Yes!" I could feel his cock get hard as I worked my lips up and down his shaft.

I rubbed his balls gently as I jerked his cock into my mouth with friction from my lips and tongue to help. He started to cum and I pushed my mouth as deep down his cock as I could, moaning in the pleasure I was giving Sam, "MMMMMmmmmm!!!!!"

"Yeahhhhh....fucking suck it, babe....unnnnnhhhhh!" Sam groaned as he came in my mouth. I could feel his cock pulse as I now grabbed his ass and pulled him tight to me. I could feel his legs shake and I continued swallowing before pulling up a bit and squeezing a few drops onto my tongue. I opened my mouth and looked up at Sam who had arched his back and had his eyes closed. He looked like a Greek god, water cascading over him, his hands on my shoulders, every muscle flexed as he used my mouth. He finally looked down at me and smiled as he saw his load in my mouth.

"Good boy! Swallow that down and don't waste a drop."

I exaggerated the sound as I swallowed and smiled at him, "I'd never waste a drop...not of your precious seed, daddy." His seed tasted different as I found it becomes bitterer if you haven't had a chance to fully replenish your seed.

He helped me stand up and we locked lips again standing in the shower, our tongues dancing together as we rubbed each other's backs. We finally rinsed fully and stepped out of the shower before giving one more kiss to each other. I had never experienced so much sensuality in my past relationships with women and yet it felt so natural with another man - and way more intense.

We finally got some breakfast in ourselves before we spent the good part of the day at the pool. Alex and Cory caught up to us and we were all pretty exhausted from the previous night. We had a few naps as we lay by the pool with a few dips in the water to cool off. Sam and I even sneaked a few hugs and tugs in the water when I felt like the pool wasn't too busy. There were some very good looking guys hanging around - some with girlfriends who were also extremely good looking but now it was the boyfriend whose attention I wanted.

When I thought about how much I had changed and how comfortable I had become with thinking about men and cocks, I grinned to myself. It turned me on to know I was now on the other side - the side that gave me so much pleasure.

Sam grinned at me.

"What?" I smiled back.

"Nothing!" he playfully answered.

"I'm just thinking about what I'll see tonight," I grinned.

"Wait until tonight... If the club is actually like what Ted said it is, you won't have to imagine much." It turned out that our massage therapist was also good at club reviews.

And when we started discussing the coming night's plans, we all got a bit more excited.

"Feeling good about going out tonight?' Cory asked.

"Yes! I am looking forward to it." I answered. "I'm a bit nervous but very excited. I feel like an exhibitionist going out in public."

"I remember the first few times I went out to a gay club after I came out," Cory started to explain. "It was a huge turn on but it made me very anxious too. Being away from home should make it easier for you tonight."

"I've heard stories about gay clubs..." I said quietly to Cory.

"Depends on the club," he answered, "But this being Vegas, it will probably be a pretty wild. You never know what you might find in Vegas - It's gonna be fun one way or another."

As we lay on our chairs, the question of what we wanted to party 'on' came up. The consensus was that molly should be the flavor of the night.

"With all the touching going on, it should make the night a lot of fun," Cory explained.

"Touching from who?" I asked.

"Anyone and everyone you want!" he laughed. Cory then smirked at me, "Want to go upstairs for a bump?"

I could use a bit of a bump in energy, I thought to myself and looked at Sam. "I'm going to head upstairs for a minute with Cory. Want to join us?" I quietly asked as I stood up and tapped my nose.

"I'm perfect here," Sam smiled as he lay on the deck chair. He grabbed my thigh and reached up my shorts a bit, squeezing me. "Have fun," Sam laughed.

That display of 'affection' turned me on instantly and I was forced to adjust my shorts so it wasn't so obvious how turned on I was. Cory and I made it to his room and he pulled the white bag out and poured a clump out before chopping it up. He lined up 6 small lines and did two before handing me the straw and I did my two lines.

"Who are the other two for?" I asked.

"For us... afterwards..." Cory slyly grinned.

The blow started to hit me and Cory wrapped his arms around me from behind, reaching one hand into my shorts. I reached behind me and felt his cock through his shorts as he bit my neck making me gasp.

"You want to suck my cock?" Cory whispered in my ear.

I turned around, kissed him deeply and dropped to my knees, "Yessssss."

I fished his cock out and the spongy feel of his dick was soon in my mouth as I moaned around it. I love how a cock grows hard in my mouth and soon I had Cory rock hard as I worked my mouth loudly up and down his shaft.

"Yeah, boy...suck my cock! You want my load, don't you?" Cory growled.

"MMmmmmmmm," I moaned as I pulled off and licked his balls, "Yes!"

"After I'm done using your mouth, do you want me to send up Alex?"

"Yes! That would be so hot!" I swallowed Cory to the root and went to work, jerking his shaft with my hand, trying to milk his load out into my mouth. The coke really started to hit me and I felt even more turned on. I could feel Cory's cock start to get harder and I knew he wouldn't be long before giving me a mouth full of his seed.

"Dude...I want your load...cum in my mouth...Please!" I was able to get some words out between slurps of his cock. Cory grabbed my head and started to fuck my mouth. I tried to keep my balance as he used my mouth, holding on to his ass as I felt his cock get harder and harder.

"I'm gonna cum..." Cory started to gasp," I'm gonna cum....keep going!"

I bobbed my head and with Cory 'guiding' me, I was finally able to coax his load out. Cory held me tight about half way up on his dick as I swallowed without releasing his cock. I moaned to show my appreciation for each pulse of his load.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." I gulped, "Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm...mmmmmm"

I pulled off his cock and looked up at him, my mouth open to show that I hadn't missed a drop before licking his cock clean to ensure that I got any drops that were just arriving.

"Good boy," Cory said. I stood up and gave him a kiss.

"Mmmm, cock tastes so good, doesn't it?" Cory said as he looked at me in the eyes.

"Tastes so good!" I said with glee.

"Here," Cory said, handing me the straw, "Do these lines and I'll send up Alex. Get naked and wait on the bed. You can stroke, but no cumming. If you're lucky, maybe your boyfriend will come up and let you cum."

"Tell Sam I want him to come up too..." I was basically pleading for Sam to come up. I wanted his cock and I was hoping that he would also let me cum.

Cory had chopped up several more lines and did two before giving me one last deep kiss, "I'll tell him his formerly straight neighbor is begging for him...now get on the bed and get ready for Alex."

I stripped my shorts off and worked my cock before reaching between my legs and playing with my hole.

"Fuck! That's hot! The straight boy in you is done," Cory grinned, "And don't you dare cum. Understand?"

I nodded my head, as I was now blissfully slack-jawed from the coke and fingering I was giving myself. Cory left and I knew that if I continued jacking my cock that I would cum. I started to work my ass more, grabbing the lube and spreading it on my fingers and working it deeper into my pussy. I felt like a girl, playing with her pussy, my eyes closed, completely lost in the moment when I heard the door unlock and in walked Alex.

"Look what we have here?" Alex laughed. "Is this the former straight boy, known as Matt the cock sucker?"

"YES!" I said. "Fuck me! Please!"

"Not yet," Alex again laughed. He bent over and did two lines of the coke. "I'll leave that for your boyfriend if he decides to come up."

"Unnnhhhhh," I moaned in disappointment. I got off the bed and again knelt down, pulling Alex's cock out of his shorts. I swallowed it to the root and felt his cock grow in my mouth. I couldn't get enough of cock - I never had this type of energy and desire for pussy or women. Every time I was presented with more cock, I just did what was now so natural and it made me feel complete. His cock got rock hard in my mouth and took very little time before I was able to make him cum. I felt proud that I had been able to make him cum so quickly.

"Mmmmmmmmm oh fuck yeah!" Alex groaned as he unloaded in my mouth, his two hands holding my head in place for him. I moaned as he came, reveling in his cocks hardness as he came. I pulled off his cock and looked up at him and smiled. He was breathing heavy and I wiped my mouth with my hands, licking my lips.

He shook his head at me, "Ha! You are such a fucking slut! Good for you."

I squeezed another drop out of his cock and licked it off and smiled at him, "Yes, I am."

He pulled his shorts on and we both did another line of coke.

"Stay here and keep working your pussy. I'll see if your boyfriend wants a turn."

I crawled back on the bed and started playing with my ass and cock, getting myself extremely hard. Alex left before reminding me that I wasn't allowed to cum, "Don't disappoint your boyfriend."

I nodded my head and applied more lube to my ass, rubbing my hole, feeling like a slutty little girl.

After waiting for what felt like forever, I heard the door open and in walked Sam with a big shit eating grin on his face, head cocked to the side, arms crossed, "Well, well, well...what do we have here?"

"Baby," I breathed heavily, "Please fuck me!" I was begging for it. I spread my legs open as far as I could and worked my fingers in my pussy to show Sam how ready I was. "Plllleeeaaassssse fuck me, baby!"