Daddy Blue Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad, there's still one thing that bothers me: How could you let that idiot Todd trick you into making a porno film?"

He laughed and I could feel his dick jump. "Now, son, who's to say it's him who tricked me? Did you ever stop to think that maybe I had my own reasons for making that tape?"

"Like what?"

"OK, so I guess I do have to give the Toddster some of the credit. I never in my life even considered doing anything as crazy as that until he planted the thought in my head. He's clever like a fox that way. It seems like one day we were just idly talking about what it might be like, and the next thing I knew he was powering up the camera."

"I know what you mean—I mean, I can imagine he might be pretty persuasive. That Todd is mighty slick."

"You don't know the half of it. It's not just that he's smart, he's just so damned sneaky. It probably comes from years of doing undercover. Do you know the fucker actually had the cojones to show me his tape collection the very first time we went over to his place? One moment we were talking about some pictures he'd done down in Mexico, and the next thing I knew, he was telling me all about his damn sex tapes. And that was way before he and I had done anything even remotely sexual! I figure he was already thinking ahead, planting the seed of that in my mind. When we finally did get around to the sex stuff, he was quick to bring the subject of the tapes right back up again. Like I said: sneaky. Of course that first time out, I told him to go fuck himself."

"How did it happen—that first time between you two?"

Dad sighed and pulled me in for a kiss. The warm sweetness of his breath on me gave me little goose bumps of desire.

"Hey, baby boy, if you're feeling some twinges of jealousy toward Todd, put that out of your head. Todd and me: that was just fun and games. But you and me: that's the real deal."

"But how did he know . . ."

"That I'd respond to his come-on? That's a mighty good question. Hell if I know. When it comes to questions of sex, it's like Todd has a sixth sense or something. It's almost like he can peer into your soul and sense the one thing you really want. Take that suggestion he made to record us, for example. Despite saying no, I was definitely intrigued by the idea. Todd sensed that and that's why he kept bringing it up."

"And that's all it took?" I asked, not entirely satisfied with Dad's answer.

"Not exactly," said Dad with a rueful smile. "OK, so what really happened is this: One day when I was feeling, well, a little lonely, I asked him for some advice. I told him there was a certain someone I'd set my sights on, someone who didn't even know I was alive. So I asked him: How do you get someone to notice you when they don't even see you in that way? He said the best way to perk somebody's attention—to get them to really see you, and want you—is to let them see that somebody else wants you. Works even better than sex, he said. You want to make somebody hot for you? Just show them that somebody else already is."

I sat up in bed and turned to him. "Oh my God, Dad. Does that mean what I think it means?"

"What do you think it means?"

"That maybe you were talking about me. Were you talking about me when you asked Todd that?"

He didn't answer tight away. Instead he nuzzled me and stroked my body and nipped at my tit, and that's when I knew.

"Then it's true, isn't it? I'm the one you wanted to notice you. Dad, how long have you had these feelings about me?"

"It's anybody's guess," he said, now sensually moving his body over mine. I could feel the heat of him brushing my skin, the coil of his muscles as he pulled my legs apart and lifted them, and the musky scent of his sex as he lifted my lips to his mouth. As we kissed I felt his hard mantool prodding at my ass cheeks, slicing them apart.

"I can't tell you exactly when it started, Charlie. Maybe when you hit high school, maybe earlier. Maybe when I noticed you had all these gangly boys congregating around you like flies, and it made me realize you weren't a kid anymore. And doggone if I wasn't jealous—jealous of my very own boy. And, damn, if that didn't blow my mind all to hell. It's probably true that realizing I had these feelings for you is what finally motivated me to start doing something about those feelings."

"Oh my God, Dad," I groaned as his thick rod penetrated me to the core. "It wasn't an accident. None of this was an accident. You set me up."

"Well, if you mean did I plant that tape in the one spot where I knew you'd find it? Yep, guilty as charged. Like everybody else, you're a creature of habit, Charlie. When you come home, you're always running short of cash, and where's the first place you go to find some? My good old sock drawer, of course. I knew if a put it there you'd find it. And when you did, I knew your curiosity would get the better of you. And I was willing to bet that when you did see it . . ."

"Oh, shit," I gasped as Dad began to fuck me, his cock plunging deep into the heat of my hole.

"Fuck me, Dad."

"I won't ever stop, boy."

Dad started fucking me like a maniac and had been moaning and crooning in no time. I hooked my legs around him and dug my heels into his muscular ass as I clung desperately to him. Meanwhile, his thick mancock pummeled my hole with repeated fuckstrokes, filling me up with deep hot pleasure. In only a matter of minutes we were back at the point of orgasm again, unable to resist the pull of lust that enveloped us whenever we climbed into each other's arms. Just the touch of him, just the smell of him, just the thought of this man, my father, and I was dissolving into a puddle of sweaty surrender. Dad grimaced and stabbed me one more time with his magnificent Daddy-cock and I exploded underneath him, yelping and groaning with ferocious joy while he dumped yet another white hot bomb of man-seed deep in my guts. He let loose a strangled a cry and collapsed onto my body.

"Are you sorry, Charlie?"

"How can you ask that, Dad? I love this."

"No, boy. Are you sorry I mislead you, tricked you?"

"I only wished I had figured it out sooner. If I had, we could have been doing this sooner. I really love you, Dad."

"Right back at ya, baby boy. It's just you and me from now on."

"But Todd . . . He knows, doesn't he?"

"What Todd knows and what he suspects are two different things; but yeah, he's probably figured out there's something going on between you and me. But don't sweat it, Charlie, he isn't about to say anything."

"Dad, how can you be so sure?"

"Well, because he's a little afraid of me and, unless I miss my bet, I'm pretty sure he's got the hots for you."

"Really?"

"Believe it or not, Charlie, given half a chance, I think that hound dog would go after you in a heartbeat. It was something he said last year when we were hanging out here and you came into the room. He took one look at you and said he couldn't believe what a hot number you'd grown into. I think he was trying to get my goat—and it worked. He knew I'd throw a king-sized fit if I ever got wind of him going after you. Anyway, I told him to stay the hell away from you, and I want you to do the same, Charlie. That old boy has a way of getting what he wants."

"Forget him, Dad. You're the only one for me."

Dad slipped his arms around me and pulled me close to his warm fragrant body. Even though we had just fucked, I was already getting hard again, dreaming of the next time he laid me out and filled me up with his delicious cock. Right at this moment I wasn't thinking of Trey or Todd or anyone else except my Dad and how perfectly we fit together. Already, I couldn't imagine being with anyone else but him, and it left me deeply satisfied to think I could stop searching for bad boys because I had found the biggest and best bad boy of all right under my very own roof.