Daddy Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not pretending. I want you. I-I... I was awake this morning." For the third time I was made utterly speechless by her. "I woke up when you were moving. I didn't know you were asleep at first. It felt so good I started to touch myself too. I was so close to cumming when I felt you wake up. I was scared that you would be mad so I pretended to still be sleeping, but I was so close to cumming and it felt so good I didn't stop."

"Oh jesus. I'm so sorry Ava!"

"Don't be. It felt so good. I loved feeling you pressing into my bum. So big and hard." Then before I could stop her she reached for my lap and gently felt my erection. "Just like now."

I jumped up, but she gripped my cock through my shorts.

"Ava stop it, please." She held my cock and I didn't move, her hand on me felt so good, the first in years other than my own.

She dropped to her knees in front of me, my cock level with her face. She looked up at me from down there, the light from the setting sun glowing on her skin making it rosy and warm looking.

"Please teach me Daddy. Teach me to be a perfect lover."

Those words, that one special word 'Daddy' was too much for me. I realized how desperately I wanted her approval. At the same time I felt this rush of power. I was in complete dominion over her sexuality at this moment. Or so it felt. She was abject, willing to do anything to please me, to get my approval. I had taken advantage of dozens of women who felt like her while I was touring and the impulse was to do so again.

My hesitation must have been enough of a sign to proceed because she still had my cock in her hand and began to stroke it under my shorts. "Please." She whispered snapping my sanity. I wanted her like no woman ever before. She was already a part of me. She was an extension of my Self and I wanted to be inside her suddenly more than anything in the world.

I didn't say a word. I felt so far beyond speech now. I stroked her soft, soft cheek with my left hand and relished how smooth her skin was. Skin that I had bequeathed her. She belonged to me. She was me.

I unzipped my shorts and pulled out my cock.

Ava knelt at my feet and gazed in wonder at my erection. I was a bit bigger than the boy this afternoon, my head fatter and my shaft longer. Ava's face looked small beside my hard-on and her eyes were open wide with what looked like surprise and longing.

"Now do what Daddy taught you." I felt like a god standing above this perfect woman, her gorgeous face hovering mere inches from my straining cock.

Reaching for me she took my shaft in her hand and aimed me at her mouth. Then she began to lick the head getting it wet. Then when there was a coating of saliva all over the tip of my prick she slipped it inside her mouth.

It was heaven. I moaned my approval as she sucked my knob into her mouth and swirled her tongue along the soft underside of my head. My daughter was giving me a blowjob just like I had taught her minutes before.

"Now move your hand along the shaft like this." I wrapped my bigger hand around her smaller one and showed her how to stroke me as she sucked. Feeding her a constant stream of instructions I showed her how to give me the perfect blow job.

I was panting with tension and my orgasm was mounting in my balls. She was perfect, adorable and desperate to please. This was the best blowjob I had ever gotten. I felt no embarrassment about guiding her to do exactly what I wanted. I was not at all concerned about her feeling judged or humiliated by my guidance, I knew she wanted them and she adapted perfectly to my needs.

"I'm going to cum sweetie. I'm going to fill your mouth up with spunk. Take it all in and swallow it baby. Swallow Daddy's load." It was so filthy talking to my daughter like that but it made her work harder sucking faster and eager to taste me I guess.

She pumped my shaft perfectly and sucked harder, her head bobbing up and down on my knob her tongue lashing me.

Then I started to unload into her warm wet mouth. Millions of potential brothers and sisters sprayed into her face, coating her tongue with steaming sperm. I groaned deep in my throat as her mouth pleasured me making me twitch as I shot an endless flow of sticky cum over her wriggling tongue.

Ava swallowed all I gave her and greedily milked me for more. Finally I had to pull away, her flicking tongue and suckling lips too much to bear.

I stepped back and then fell to my knees in front of her.

"Swallow Daddy's cum baby, show me that clean mouth." I panted at her.

I watched her long delicate throat work as she gulped down my jism and when she finished she opened up and showed me how good she was at drinking cum. Then I leaned in and kissed my sweet daughter. "I love you baby. I love my perfect little girl."

"I was good, Daddy?" she said, her voice adopting a little girl lilt I had not heard from her in years.

"Baby girl you are the best. I mean it. That was the best blow job I have ever had."

"Oh Daddy!" she gushed and we kissed some more her warm mouth tangy with the flavour of my jism. I didn't care about that, it was my beautiful little girl who had been so giving to me. How could I begrudge her some kisses after what she had done?

The kisses started soft and loving but soon turned passionate our tongues swirling around each other's mouths tasting, licking, teasing, tempting. Her hands held my face and stroked lightly along my neck while mine cupped her precious head from behind. I was mesmerized by the feel of her mouth and how she kissed so much like I remembered her mother kissing.

Having just cum it took me a moment to feel the fire of passion swell into an inferno of lust, but it did happen. This toned firm female was pressing against me and my body had no choice but to wish to feel more and more of her.

I pulled the blanket from her shoulders and revealed her nearly naked top. Ava still wore the bikini from this afternoon with a sarong around her waist. We made eye contact as I exposed her and she looked at me with longing and hope. I smiled a little at her naked need for approval and reached behind her sweet neck and undid the top of her bathing suit.

Leaning in I kissed her nape as I lowered my hands and untied the back of her top. Still kissing her I lowered my mouth along the line of her throat as her bikini top fell to the floor.

"Lay down." I whispered and she folded neatly down onto the blanket pooled beneath her.

My little angel stretched out and once more I saw her perfect breasts displayed before me. The difference was they were displayed for me this time. Ava raised her arms above her head making herself vulnerable to my gaze. I took in every detail of my daughter's youthful chest and marvelled at how lucky I was.

Ava was lean and fit, her breasts small and tight, the mounds lifted seductively off of her chest wall in smooth delectable swells. The nipples were light pink, pale in the uncertain light with tall points of hard flesh eager to be licked and teased.

Her belly was flat and lean, the muscles defined in that special feminine way young woman have that speaks of fitness and the stamina to fuck for a long time. Her belly button was a divot in the smooth flow of alabaster flesh and the shadow gathered in it enticed me to explore that little recess with my tongue.

My daughter looked at me with wide eyes unblinking, reading every nuance in my face for the approval she so wanted from me. How could I deny that she was the most perfect woman I had ever seen?

"Baby you look gorgeous. I think you have a fantastic body. So sexy, so perfect." She smiled up at me her face a caricature of pride.

I let myself fall over her on my arms and lowered my mouth to her breasts kissing them reverently. My little girl moaned as my mouth began to tease and taste her breasts. I licked and kissed the swells of meat so firm and small, then licked and sucked on the tight hard buds of her nipples.

Ava took deep breaths and lifted her chest to me encouraging me to devour her smooth soft skin, which I did passionately. This was no lesson, this was appreciation for the artistry of her body. The body I had helped create.

Rather than feel wrong about what was happening I felt like a chef who had spent ages cooking a sumptuous feast who now was sitting down to partake of the amazing bounty he had spent so long labouring over.

As a lover it had long been my practise to alternate between moments of tenderness and restraint, building tension, and then releasing and giving in to my carnal passion and becoming inflamed and fervent. I did so now laying on Ava and pinning her to the floor while my hands explored and groped her flesh, kneading the breast that I was not currently ravishing with my mouth.

My little girl groaned and writhed under me as I licked and kissed and bit my way all over her chest making sure not to leave one succulent morsel of her breasts untouched.

Then I lowered my head and made my way down her ribs to the soft hollow of her belly. Teasing and slowing I eased myself down and banked the flare of my need for her. By the time I reached her belly button I was teasing her with the barest flicker of my tongue.

Then I pierced the tiny opening with the tip of my tongue and licked her. I held my tongue firm filling the small hollow with my appendage as if it were a cock plunging into her stomach. Ava arched her back lifting her chest high and accepting my tongue in her belly with a sigh.

I licked all around the gorgeous indentation and then made my way down the flat expanse of her lower belly. I could smell the arousal of my only child as I lowered my head to her hips and as I licked along the edge of her sarong I untied it and let it fall open showing more and more of her hips and the area above her bathing suit.

I pulled on the top of it and Ava accommodated me by lifting her hips high. I removed my sweet daughter 's last garment of and pulled it off her long lean legs. When it was off she lay relaxed below me her legs open and her entire body at last exposed to my gaze.

Even though I had known her all her life I had never seen my little girl so fully revealed and so grown up. Her muff was trimmed and the curly little golden hairs caught the last gleam of the sun as it fell into the sea. The coral coloured lips of her sex were open and inviting, the smell emerging from within her fresh and musky and hypnotizing.

Her hips circled in a miniscule dance as her need kept her from being able to stay still. My daughter was so eager to fuck me that she had a trickle of fluid seeping out of her virgin pussy.

Unable to resist I lowered my head between her thighs and tasted her sweet opening, letting my tongue slide up her groove from bottom to top slowly.

The sound she made were part exhalation, part vocalization and entirely sexy. I felt her whole being freeze as my tongue touched her clit under its little hood. I pushed her thighs up out of the way and settled in between her wide flung legs as I began to treat her to her first session of being eaten out.

Ava's body trembled as I began to slip my tongue all around the folds of her vulva. I licked between both sets of lips and teased her by licking over the hood of her clitoris but not touching under it. A slurped her juices and sucked both sets of lips, kissing and giving her love nips on her tender flesh.

Oh it was marvellous to treat her to this for the first time. I cherished being the one to initiate her into the wonderful world of sex. I brimmed over with pride as she bucked and writhed under my mouth and moaned her bliss out at the emerging stars beyond the wide windows of my veranda.

I was enjoying the taste of my daughter so much that I stayed where I was for a long time, which was perfect because Ava was having difficulty reaching her climax. I knew younger women could feel inhibited about cumming, so I thought about what to say. I went over the young women I had spoken to about these sorts of subjects in the past and landed on the idea that she probably wanted permission from me to unleash her sexuality.

I lifted my mouth from her sex and murmured up over her pubic mound.

"Ava you are so sexy. You taste so good. " I licked her some more. " You make me so proud baby girl. I think you are wonderful." Lap, lap. "I want you to make yourself cum. Fuck my face sweetie. Fuck Daddy's face and cum all over it."

I began to grind my tongue down on her clit and Ava planted her feet, lifted her hips and grabbed my head with both hands as she tilted her hips and rubbed her clit over my flattened tongue.

My daughter fucked my face, smearing her slippery cunt all over my mouth as I held my head still and pushed my tongue onto her tender button. As she bucked and ground her clit on me I could feel Ava trembling with delight. Her gasps grew deeper and more desperate as her body shuddered with nearing release. It was amazing to bear witness to this amazing orgasm.

With her fingers knotted in my hair and her pussy shoved into my mouth Ava began to cum, her whole body shaking as she slipped off into orgasmic delight. I had to hold on tight to keep my mouth in place as she thrashed in an climactic spasm, her hips juddering uncontrollably.

Then after an age she let her hips fall to the floor and she gasped a deep anguished breath. I let my mouth slip down lower and lapped the seeping trickle from her opening. I reached up and began to massage her breasts as her chest heaved with extremity.

Bit by bit Ava gathered herself and when she released my head from her death grip I knew she was herself again.

I kissed my way up her shivering body leaving smears of her juices on her soft skin as I went. I paused at her breasts and sucked her nipples but she wanted my mouth on hers and dragged me up where she could kiss me.

We swirled tongues together as our lips merged passionately. I let my finger slide up and down the groove between her pussy lips, occasionally moving up to her clit and rubbing, it making her gasp.

Ava reached down and took my hard on into her small grip and stroked me up and down. We were panting with passion, she still high from her orgasm me growing extremely horny once more.

Yet part of me hesitated for the first time since we started. Some sane place in my mind knew it was wrong to take my daughter's virginity. That place said "No further" even though the rest of my mind thought this was a beautiful event. Yet that small part of my mind wiggled and squirmed and made the rest of my brain pause and I decided to let my baby girl give her virginity to someone else, someone she chose soberly in the cold light of day not the mixed up passion we were experiencing now.

"Sweetie I want to fuck you very much, but I want to save that. I want you to save that for someone you love or at least lust a lot for."

"But Daddy-?" I cut her off.

"No. We can still have a lot of fun tonight, but let's not do that, not now." I was soft with my tone but firm and I saw her acquiesce to please me, but also I saw that she approved of my stance.

Quickly wanting to move past this awkward moment I kissed her hard and tickled her clit making her moan into my mouth. I couldn't keep my mouth off her fabulous nipples and lowered my head to suck on them some more. The softness of her skin around the hard points of her nipples felt enticing and I ran my lips tongue and cheek over her supple mounds greedily. I'd never felt so aroused simply by breasts. But my daughter's were the most perfect breasts I had ever encountered and I cherished them.

My cock was aching, desperate to be inside her grip and her hips were humping up and down at me seeking a feeling she had never known. The feeling of being filled with cock. I sought for a way to please us both without breaking my rule of moments before.

I rolled off Ava and lay on my back.

"Climb on top of me sweetie, with your knees outside my hips."

Ava climbed over and as she sat over my hips, her gorgeous legs spread wide over my cock, it was all I could do not to jam myself up into the glistening opening on offer . Lying still I instructed her to place her pussy over my cock near the base.

Sitting astride my erection she kissed me intimately with her slippery lips and I told her to slide up and down along my length. Tilting her hips Ava ran my prick along the groove of her sex and I felt her wonderful pussy slipping along my cock, teasing me with her wet warmth.

Whenever Ava slid to the very base of my cock her hips tilted far back letting her grind her tender clit on me. She leaned forward as I told her to and put her hands on my chest to balance herself and I spoke low and murmured to her to set a slow even pace as she masturbated using my cock as her toy.

Soon my little girl was fucking herself with my cock without being penetrated. She humped along the length of my shaft and we both groaned with desire as she brought us closer to the brink of climax. Even though the head of my cock wasn't getting much stimulation I felt great being stroked by the velvety grip of her steaming juncture.

Ava was moving faster and faster and sighing out loud as I began to fondle her breasts from below. Looking up at my gorgeous daughter bucking away on me was the strangest, most erotic sight I had ever beheld.

Then even that erotically charged moment was eclipsed as my pretty teenage daughter began to cum. Ava's hair was whipping around as she humped along the shaft of my cock and her body shuddered with passion as she began to orgasm. Craning her neck back she howled at the roof as her body shook with delight, her pussy crushing my cock. I could feel the clenching strength of her even though I was hardly in her grip at all.

I lifted my hips pressing myself harder into her twitching vulva as she had spasm after spasm of pleasure. Her pretty face was locked in a grimace of concentration beautiful to behold. Her golden eyebrows were furrowed together with her need, her cute button nose crinkled and her mouth open and beseeching the universe to let this go on forever.

Clutching her breasts in both my hands I squeezed them and pulled on her nipples adding to her pleasure. And then just as she seemed about finished I reached down and placed a finger on her clit and began to rub.

That focused attention set her off once more and she nearly jumped off me as her body responded to my touch. I pressed her clit and rubbed it for a few moments as she writhed on top of me, then finally I gave her a break and moved my finger from her burning button and she flopped down onto my chest, spent.

Ava lay panting on my chest, her sleight weight draped across me. I had never felt so perfectly blanketed in love. My daughter kissed my neck seductively, her mouth warm and soft, her breasts crushed to my chest, her dripping pussy caressing my raging hard on as her hips continued to rock even now.

"Daddy?" she whispered into my neck, her breath a caress on my sensitive skin.

"Yes baby."

"Can I suck your cock again? Please."

"Yes sweetie, I would like that very much."

Slowly she kissed down my body, exploring me the way I had explored her. Her mouth teased my nipples and I told her it felt wonderful. She licked down my abdomen across the ridges of my muscles. They weren't what they were in my youth, but I was still in good shape. She spent a long time kissing and exploring my muscles moving lower and lower along the grooves of my hips and soon she was kissing the tip of my pulsing cock.

She took me into her mouth and I sighed with delight. She seemed to enjoy the taste of her own juices on me because she took my slippery shaft between her lips and moaned as she bathed me with her tongue.

My darling girl used all the lessons I had just given her and the new knowledge of how her body felt when moving on top of a cock and she applied them to making me cum.