Daddy Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Ava moved off of him Mike began to cum, his sperm spurting up and out over his belly.

My gorgeous daughter reacted exactly how I would have wanted her to, she bent over and took his cock in her mouth and stroked him off letting him finish inside the wet embrace of her lips. Mike held her head and grunted as his body shook with delight, his cum jetting out of his body into hers.

When he finished filling her mouth Ava swallowed and then lapped up the spilled cum off of his firm abs. She lecherously licked his spilled seed and smeared it around with her lips looking up at both him and I as she did so. Ava was putting on a show and it was amazing.

Mike lay still with his cock in my daughter's mouth, Ava suckled him gently as they both returned from the place of pure pleasure they had just been in. I still jacked off, but slowly, carefully, not wanting to cum. I wanted to save it for Ava.

Ava settled down into a comfortable position, her face still full of Mike's cock but her body curled around his legs kitten like. He stroked her hair and drifted in wherever his mind went at time like this.

Then Ava let his soft cock plop out of her mouth. She lifted it with her hand and slapped herself gently, distractedly on the cheek with it, just playing with her new toy.

"That was amazing." Mike said. "Thank you."

"Thank you too." she whispered, her cheek smeared with saliva from his wet cock.

Then she sat up. "What time is it?" she asked startled.

She scrambled for her phone and opened it. "Oh shit. My Dad will be coming really soon." I heard the slight inflection in her voice that changed the word "coming" to "cumming" and smiled. "He would just love to see me like this. I'll be fucked." I had to stifle a laugh as she twisted the concepts so that she got her different messages to both Mike and I.

They both scrambled to clean up, Ava fixing the blanket and the pillows of the bench, Mike pulling on his clothes. Still naked Ava stood up on her tip toes, stretching her fabulous body along Mike and kissing him deeply. "Thank you so much. Now go."

Mike took off with one last lingering look at my sexy little girl and he ran off around the house to his car. I hear it start up and peel out as I emerged from my studio stark naked and hard as a diamond.

Ava didn't waste any time, she came to me and dropped to her knees and took my throbbing boner into her sweet little mouth and started to suck me as if she had been wanting only my cock for all this time. Being inside her warm mouth was too much and within a few moments I was pouring out my appreciation of her skills into her face.

I sprayed her tonsils with my spunk and held onto the doorway to avoid falling over, so powerful was my climax. Ava gobbled my sperm and bathed my cock with her eager tongue the both of us overjoyed to be together once more.

When I could stand it no longer I pulled back and lifted her from her knees and kissed my beautiful little baby gratefully. My whole body shook with passion as we kissed, my cock pressed to her flat tummy, our heartbeats thumping together rapidly.

"Daddy, please fuck me." She murmured into my mouth, her breath light and warm on my lips.

"Oh baby. I want nothing more."

I took her hand and lead her to my room. I lay her on the bed and spread her legs wide. I put my face close and saw the little stain of blood from her torn hymen and kissed the marks. I licked her slit and bathed her with my tongue, getting her even more wet than she was already.

I crawled up between her leg,s my prick nuzzled at her opening, and gazed down at her face. She was horny and eager, but also I could see worry in her eyes. She still needed proof of my approval.

"Baby, Daddy's gonna fuck you. I'm coming home little girl. I'll never leave you like I did before. You are the best girl. I'll love you forever and ever my perfect angel." I saw tears in her eyes and felt the sting of my own. "I'm sorry I wasn't there before, but this is so much better. "

"Yes Daddy, it is. I love you so much."

She wiggled her hips and my knob slipped around in her folds. I pressed forward and my cock entered my daughter's pussy softly. Her slickness accepted me easily and I moved forward our eyes locked as we both absorbed the importance of this moment.

As I filled her little body with my manhood I shuddered with pure delight as my cock was enveloped in her. My little baby girl who had come from my body was now taking me inside of her body. It was an amazing full circle.

We made sweet love for a long time, just moving together and speaking of how wonderful it was. I had never felt so accepted by anyone in all my life. As we moved together, our bodied perfectly in tune we touched each other's faces and bodies and simply loved one another openly. We cried sometimes and laughed at our tears and always, always we kissed and smiled as our bodies moved gently back and forth. At long last my daughter and I were perfectly reunited.

Then she started to feel more passionate, her body growing agitated and she moved more insistently. Sensing the change in her needs I began to fuck her harder, faster, more lewdly. I lifted her legs up over my shoulders and started to power into her. Ava gasped and looked up at me, her eyes wide and her mouth an oh of shock. Then she moaned and gasped with pleasure.

"Yes. Yes fuck me hard Daddy. Holy shit that feels great."

Now things became much more ardent. Now we needed to be animals and we were. I fucked her silly for a while like that, then I pulled out and flipped her over, manhandling her tiny frame easily and I took her from behind.

I showed my sweetie many positions and before long she began to cum. When she had finished having her first orgasm I switched to sucking her pussy driving her even crazier with my mouth. When she had cum like that a couple times I lifted her onto my lap and lowered her down onto my prick once more.

We fucked in cowgirl and she came some more, then I threw her on the bed and ate her pussy again. I alternated using my cock and my mouth and she came so many times she grew weak. I had to lift her bodily into each new position and she grinned at me each new way I used her.

Then I felt my own orgasm approaching and told her so.

"Cum in my mouth Daddy. I love to taste you."

I didn't need any more encouragement than that and did as she asked. I let her pump my shaft as she swallowed me way to the back of her throat and after only a few pumps I began to unload in my little girls mouth once more.

It was bliss being able to cum in her face, my pretty girl so eager to please and so in love with me that she relished the taste of my jizz. That was pure acceptance. We were one and it was wonderful.

Feeling utterly spent, and wholly complete we lay on top of the covers, our naked bodies entwined and sated. We talked about which parts of the day were our favorites, sharing our pleasure with how things had gone.

We enjoyed the rest of the summer together. Ava sometimes fucking Mike and one other boy, always at our house on the veranda where I could see her. We bought a day bed and put it out there so she could be more comfortable with her activities.

I taught her everything I had learned as rock star all those years before, and we learned new things from her other lovers, and porn. All of us, Mike, her other boy toy, Ava and I all had a fantastic time and learned a lot. The young woman I put on the plane home was a far cry from the shy innocent girl I had picked up two months before.

I wasn't worried about her going off to college and getting into trouble, I had taught her how to be confident and in control of her sex life. I was more worried about any innocent boys who tried to manipulate my smart little girl than I was about her being abused.

When I spoke to Ariel on the phone about the summer she remarked on how amazing the changes in Ava were; how confident and self-aware she was now. Ariel asked me how I had done it and I told her I just treated her like an adult and it drew Ava out. Ariel thanked me, and I felt a thrill at the secret Ava and I shared.

I may not have been a good moral person, but I was proud at how good I was at being a Daddy.