Daddy's Little Fuck Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After daddy rubbed my tits until they felt warm and relieved of the itching he then lay back on the bed and told me to hang my tits over his face so that he could finish massaging them. I obediently positioned myself on all fours and as he said I hung my breasts over his head. Seizing each tit with both hands he then began to roughly pull and squeeze at them, saying this was the last necessary step. He also placed each tingling nipple in his mouth and began to lick and suck and bite on them. I had seen women feed babies this way, but for me the feeling was amazing and I began to moan out loud. As papa continued to squeeze and pull and suck on my hanging tits and as I moaned out loudly and begged him not to stop I noticed the big pole still forming a tent in his pants and grabbing hold I began to squeeze it over and over, making papa also begin to moan out loud.

Daddy's hips began to gyrate until suddenly he released my breasts and sat up straight. "OK." He said. "That probably relieved the itch in those big fat gorgeous tits of yours." I told him that my tits ached and I thought that they needed to be sucked more. He said that this would be enough for today but in the future, when I felt like my tits needing sucking, that I could come see him, so long as we were alone, and that he would squeeze them and suck them for me. I thanked daddy deeply and kissed him long and hard on his lips. I told him that I loved him and that now that I knew what it felt like to have my tits squeezed and my nipples sucked on that I wanted him to suck and squeeze on my tits every day now.

Smiling at me and sharing a brief kiss my daddy said "OK, so let's work on this hairy bush of yours now as well, before your mother gets home." He continued "Get the scissors and let's make that bush look as pretty as those tits." I wanted to look pretty for daddy so I ran to get the scissors, returning with them quickly. Standing before him in my panties and heels daddy ran his hands up and down my legs again, then over my bum, and gave me another little spanking, which made me squeal in delight.

Daddy told me that he had never noticed before what a pretty little girl he had, and that I had a pretty bum and very pretty tits. He said that when we were alone that it would be a shame to keep such pretty big plump tits and such massive round pink nipples covered up and that I should feel free to walk around topless when it was just the two of us home. His kind words made me feel good inside and I promised to leave my chest bare for daddy when we were alone so that he could massage my tits as he wished. He told me that I was a good girl and cupping my breasts and pressing them together he sucked briefly on each swollen nipple once more before he took the scissors from my hand and told me to sit back on the bed.

Placing his hands on my inner thighs papa pushed my legs apart. I complied willingly, spreading my legs wide open for daddy. Rubbing his hands up and down the length of my legs he began to trim away the hairs beyond the panties. Then he told me to pull the panties aside in one direction and he trimmed the triangle beneath my panties shorter. He told me to pull the other side of my panties back and I obeyed without question. My body trembled as daddy trimmed my bush, and I felt my insides getting all moist and wet. I pulled the panties back firmly and spread my legs even more widely, knowing that daddy could now see the pink flesh between my legs as well as the black hair that covered her.

I wanted my daddy to see her. The pink soft smooth wet flesh between my legs that my step-mother said was my forbidden area. I wanted to feel daddy touching her again, together with me. I noticed that he was staring down at my pinkness. Watching him look between my legs made my wetness grow more and more. I felt as he slid his fingertips along my soft pink wet flesh as he trimmed by bush, which made my whole body shake and made me moan out deeply. Daddy smiled at me when he heard my moans and placing one of his fingers on my pinkness and rubbing it up and down told me to lift up at tit for him. I felt vibrations shoot through me body and lifting one breast in my hand I presented the sensitive eager flesh to him. He leaned forward and kissed and sucked my nipple tenderly as he continued to rub the pinkness between my legs, making me moan even more desperately.

"I am all wet down there papa." I exclaimed in a quaking voice. "You told me to let you know when my panties were wet so we could remove them. My panties are soaked daddy. I don't want to ruin them." Pulling his mouth off my tit papa placed a finger right on the middle of my pinkness and stared me in the eyes. He began to slowly flick his finger up and down, causing tortuous vibrations to course through my body. "Yes, you are most certainly very wet, little girl. In fact your tight little pussy is completely gushing love juices. Now get up and let's remove those panties right away before they are completely ruined and let's deal with this soaked pussy before you ruin your bed sheets as well.

As daddy continued to sit on the edge of the bed, with shaking legs I stood before him. Daddy began to slowly peel down my soaked panties and he pulled them down over my knees and then off my feet. I now stood before daddy completely nude except for my heels. I felt strange desires and wishes. I watched as daddy brought the panties to his face and inhaled deeply. Placing them to the side he also formed a pile from the hair he trimmed from my bush. "I will keep the soaked panties and these trimmings dearest daughter. I will return the panties when I have cleaned them. The cunt hair is mine to keep as a reminder of how pretty my little girl's sweet flavored twat is."

Standing before daddy, watching and enjoying as his hands continued to caress and explore and fondle the curves of my body, I said, "Daddy, what is a pussy, and what is a cunt, and what is a twat?"

Sucking on a tit as his one hand explored my bare bum and the other ran up and down over my trimmed bush, daddy replied "They are all religious terms for the wet pinkness between your legs. But right now she is being bad, gushing fluid all over your panties and down your legs. And so now we need to punish her, to get her back under control and to soak up all the wetness." With these words his fingers slid between my legs and pressed themselves against the wetness of my, my, my pussy, my twat, my cunt. His fingers moved back and forth and caused my legs to shiver and begin to collapse. To keep me from falling daddy sat me on the bed and getting on the floor on his knees between my legs he spread my legs wide.

"Show daddy where your pretty little pussy is all wet, and where she tingles, point with your finger darling, and rub the spots for daddy."

"Yes papa." I replied, spreading my legs wide so that he could see all my cunt. "It is all wet here." I said, pointing to the hole that daddy had been playing with earlier, and I rubbed at her, making her gush all the more.

"Keep rubbing her darling." Daddy said, as he also positioned his finger beside mine. Rubbing my cunt for my daddy I said "Mother told me never to touch myself down here."

Daddy explained "That is true, when you are alone. But with daddy it is OK. The only time you can ever touch yourself here is with daddy watching, OK? Promise me to leave your pretty cunt alone but to come to daddy when we are by ourselves and to ask my permission to play with her when you need to. Then once I give you my blessing you can spread your legs and let daddy watch while you play with your horny little cunt."

I promised daddy to behave as he commanded, glad to now be allowed to play with my cunt under daddy's supervision. This is what I needed, longed for, rubbing my twat in front of daddy and having him rub her at the same time. We both rubbed my cunt together for some time, my hips lifting and bucking with the motion of our fingers, as they had earlier in the car. Then daddy told me to point to another location that tingled. I put my finger on my little hard bud and he told me to rub her fast and hard while he continued pushing his finger slightly into my hole.

Together daddy and I rubbed at my cunt. We each watched our fingers as they turned my pussy to molten hot pleasure. We would glance up periodically to gaze into each other's eyes and daddy would smile at me. All I could do was pant and moan in response. I enjoyed playing with my cunt together with my daddy and asked him how often we could do this. He said that whenever we were alone and my little cunt got wet that I could come to him and ask his permission to play with my pussy as often as I wanted. I knew that my twat would want to be played with every moment that daddy and I were alone!

Then my daddy did something that amazed me. Pulling his fingertip from inside me he placed it to his lips and sucked it clean. Then he said "Just as I suspected, your pretty pink cunt is ripe now and ready to have all the love juices sucked out of her." And with these words he dove his face between my legs. My God! I had never known such a feeling before. My pussy exploded with sensations unfamiliar and incredible. I could not keep myself up and collapsed back onto my elbows, crying out loudly, saying things I did not understand, begging my daddy to never stop what he was doing. My daddy shoved his whole face into my cunt and thrust his tongue up inside my pussy hole. His hands seized hold of my tits and they bounced about on my heaving chest and he told me to keep rubbing my slut clit as fast as I could while he ate out my dirty cunt. I cried out his naughty religious words. "Eat my dirty cunt daddy. Make my slut clit pound daddy. Squeeze my tits hard daddy." I begged.

In between munching at my twat I could make out the occasional words. "Fucking Christ, such big fat perfect tits." "Oh God, what a horny horny cunt." "Christ I love tongue fucking this dirty fuck hole." And "Rub your nasty clit your filthy slut so daddy can watch his little bitch cum hard."

He was obviously praying to God, and I tried to remember all his religious terms as they were voiced, not knowing if he spoke in tongues. I tried to repeat what I could remember. "Don't stop tongue fucking my horny cunt daddy. Daddy's slut wants her dirty clit to cum like a bitch!" I had no idea what I was saying but it felt good saying it. Soon I could take no more. Daddy's tongue penetrated my body over and over, deeper and deeper, my body became hot, flushed, sweaty, I panted heavily like a dog, and begged, moaned and screamed out loud. Then it happened. The first time ever for me. An explosion. My cunt simply exploded, there is no other way of describing it. My body burst and my pussy exploded. My twat gushed gallons of fluids all over daddy's face. He lapped away happily like a thirsty beast.

I lay there exhausted, too tired to move. Daddy crawled onto the bed and lay beside my limp body. I felt as he rubbed my breasts. As he caressed my belly. As he ran his fingers through the black hair above my cunt that he had trimmed and then kept for himself. Then over my puffy pussy, well satisfied with her first explosion. Leaning over me my daddy kissed me on my painted lips. I kissed him back. He tasted of my pussy and I realized that I enjoyed the flavor of my own cunt.

"Now you get ready for bed darling, mother will be home soon." He said, and with this he stood up and exited the room, closing the door behind him.

I heard mother come home about an hour later. Daddy seemed to be in a rush to get her into the bedroom. Having recuperated my energy I heard them making noises in their room and was curious as to what was going on. Was daddy touching mothers nasty cunt? Was mother touching daddy's tent pole? I quietly snuck to the hallway and in the darkness pushed open their bedroom door a bit. I could see in the moon light mother laying naked on the bed, as I had been only an hour before, her legs spread wide. Daddy kneeled by her head wearing only his underwear, and his fingers explored mothers twat as he had been touching mine. Still nude, I began to play with my own cunt again as I watched them.

Mother was stroking daddy's tent pole through his underwear. I wanted to see what was inside! I didn't have long to wait. Mother pulled down his underwear and out it sprang! My God!! It was part of his body, hanging between his legs as my tits hung from my chest. It was the most beautiful and tantalizing object I had ever seen! It was the size of a large carrot, but it was thicker on the end than it was at the base. Mother grabbed it in her two hands, barely able to get them around it, and began to lick and kiss the massive purple mushroom cap. What, wow ... what. Women kiss men there, the same way daddy kissed me between my legs? OK, now it was beginning to make sense. Daddy grabbed her by the hair and thrust her mouth completely around the purple cap and said "Of fuck yes, suck that cock, Christ you are the best cock-sucking slut I've ever know. That's why I married you, you filthy bitch, best cock-sucking whore in the whole town!" I watched as mother sucked and licked and bit and nibbled and slurped and feasted on daddy's big ... what did he call it ... on daddy's big cock.

Then I heard mother say "You gonna fuck my horny cunt with this big fat stud cock of yours? I thought you married me because I was the best fuck in town too. I don't remember the last time you were so crazy horny and now I need a good hard fucking of my pussy by your rock hard dick."

Cock, dick, OK, that is what she called daddy's tent pole. All I knew is that it was the most beautiful and perfect stiff staff I had ever seen and I wanted to see more of it - up close and to spend hours admiring its shape and size. I wanted to hold and squeeze and stroke it again, but this time outside his pants, like my step-mother was doing. I wanted to take it in my mouth and pleasure my daddy's cock like she was doing. To be, what was it, to be his cock-sucker. I wanted to be my daddy's cock-sucker and to be a better cock-sucker than his wife.

But what did she mean by asking him to fuck her pussy with his cock? He tongued fucked my pussy. But what was fucking her cunt with his cock all about? Daddy removed his underwear and positioned himself between Mother's legs. Oh ... my ... God ... NO! Yes. Yes, he was definitely shoving his cock into her cunt. Oh my. His tongue felt big in my cunt. How could that big bulbous dick go into there? I watched intently. Daddy shoved his thick cock into her cunt over and over and she screamed with pleasure the same as I had done earlier. It definitely fit ok then.

Now what is daddy doing. Mommy is getting onto all fours, like daddy had me do when I hung my tits over his face. Mothers bum was much bigger than mine, all fat and lumpy, and so were her legs. But her boobs didn't hang down very far. Dad never even touched her boobs, like he had played with mine. Hmmm, daddy must like big boobs I guessed. As he liked my tits and not hers I promised to always make sure I was topless when we were alone so he could enjoy my breasts all the time! My tits certainly enjoyed the attention of his hands and his mouth, so I knew that this would make us both very happy. And me sharing my tits with daddy, and rubbing my pussy for him, and having him eat out my horny pussy, these would be just our little daddy-daughter secret.

I watched as daddy got behind her big bum and once again slid his big dick into her horny cunt. I could hear slapping and moaning and a blurred fast motion. Then a deep moan, and nothing. Mother fell onto her back and daddy lay beside her, his cock sticking straight up in the air. My step-mother spread her legs and I could see thick white fluid pouring from her cunt. Was that her 'love juices', as daddy called mine? I didn't think so, mine were clear and thin. This was thick and white. Was that daddy's 'love juices.' Mmmmm. Daddy licked up mine. I wanted to lick up daddy's love juices. I stared at daddy's love juices as they poured out of my step-mother's cunt and was tempted to crawl naked into the room and get between her legs and eat his juices right out of her twat.

I rubbed my own pussy as a quietly returned to bed. I wanted to feel that big cock again, but this time not under his pants. I wanted to feel daddy's cock in my hands and to pump on it like mother did. I wanted to feel it in my mouth and suck on it like mother did. And I wanted to feel it against my cunt like mother had it. I knew it would never fit into my tiny pussy, but I would like to know what it felt like pressing there. And I wanted to make daddy shoot love juices so I could taste them for myself. As I lay in bed resisting the urge to rub my cunt, as daddy had commanded that I never do so alone, in my desperation I thought up a plan to get what I wanted. Mother was to be away at her sisters in the city this weekend. This weekend I would learn how to become daddy's little cock-sucker.

My step-mother left early Saturday morning. Daddy had been drinking pretty late the night before and was still in bed. After I heard her car pull away from our house I got out of bed and stripping down naked I walked to my parent's bedroom. I promised daddy to walk around with my tits bare when we were alone. He lay in the bed under the covers, calm and breathing deeply. I crawled into bed beside him. He was still sound asleep. I reached my hand down under the covers and placed my hand over his pajama bottoms where the tent pole ought to be. I undid the drawstring on his pj bottoms and lowering the covers and raising his drawers peaked inside. I saw his cock, but it wasn't big or sticking up. I wanted to explore it anyway so very carefully I pulled off his bottoms. Laying beside daddy I placed my hand on his soft cock. It was so different this way. I rubbed the head of the cock with my fingers. I explored the heavy sack that was beneath his cock, which contained two round balls. I fondled each ball softly. I lifted up his soft cock and began to stroke it as my step-mother had done when it was hard and stuck off from his body.

Miraculously his cock began to stiffen and grow, right in my hand! Ohhhh, nice! With a little more rubbing it was as hard and long for me and it had been for my step-mother. She held my daddy's cock before. Now it was mine to hold. I held it firm, not able to fully fit my fingers around it. I squeezed it. It was very hard in my hand. I stroked up and down on daddy's cock as I had seen my step-mother do. His cock got even harder yet! The red swollen head on the top grew bigger and turned purple! I wanted a closer look at this beautiful object so I slid my face down onto daddy's lap. His cock was only inches from my face.

I rubbed and touched and caressed the soft skin on his hard cock. I motioned his cock toward my face and rubbed the big purple head up and down and around and around over my lips. I stuck out my tongue and licked the big head. It felt nice on my tongue. I licked the head of his cock all over, like I had seen my step-mother do. And then, continuing to copy what I had seen her do, I licked up and down the long shaft and then over the hairy balls. Delicious! Beautiful fat cock for me and it tasted good too. I stroked his cock more, admiring its form and shape. Then I realized what I had to do. I slid the big purple head into my mouth. Yes, like my step-mother, now I was daddy's cock-sucker too. I sucked on the big head. I liked it. I liked the feeling. I liked the warmth. I liked sucking his cock. In fact, I loved it!

I sucked and sucked and sucked on daddy's big fat cock, practising my cock-sucking skills, until I felt him begin to stir. So I laid my head back down beside his, keeping his hard cock firmly in my hand. In a while daddy opened his eyes. He was surprised to see me there at first. But then realizing that his wife was gone, he quickly relaxed. I kissed daddy on the lips, and he kissed me back. I raised myself on an elbow so that my bare tits were raised up. "I am topless daddy, just like you asked when we were alone!"