Daddy's Little Fuck Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting one hanging tit in his hand and pulling it to his face he licked and sucked my nipple, making me giggle and moan. "Such gorgeous beautiful big fat tits you have my darling. Such perfect toys for daddy to play with." He commended me.

"I love you squeezing my tit daddy and sucking my nipple. I'll stay topless until mother comes home so you can squeeze and suck my tits and enjoy your new toys all you want."

"You are such a perfect daughter." He replied. Then looking down he noticed my hand wrapped around his exposed and bare cock. Looking back up at me he added "What are you doing with daddy's cock in your hand precious?"

Looking at him innocently I said "Is that what it is called daddy, a cock? I reached down under the blankets to touch your tent pole through your pants like I did yesterday but you had no pants on. I found your tent pole, I mean ... your cock, stiff and hard and bare. I know that you like my holding your tent pole, cock, when we are alone together, so I wrapped my hand around it and waited for you to wake up."

"Ah, I see." He said, continuing to fondle one of my tits and making no effort to get me to release his cock.

Not wanting to give him time to change his mind I continued "I think that you have a beautiful cock daddy. I have never seen one before, but I am sure that yours is the most beautiful in the world. I like cock daddy. I like your cock. I love your cock. I love you daddy." With these words I began to stroke up and down on his cock, causing him to moan.

Watching my hand rise up and down he asked "Where did you learn to stroke off a man's prick darling?"

Playing innocent I responded "I was just playing with it while you slept. I noticed your cock seemed to like it when I did this. Does your cock like it daddy when I ... stroke your prick?"

He laughed at me and pulling me close gave me a deep long kiss. "Yes, daddy's cock likes it very much when you stroke it. Do you enjoy stroking daddy's prick? Do you like have a big piece of meat in your dirty little fingers to jerk off?" daddy teased.

"I love having a big meat to jerk and stroke daddy. I love your cock, it's beautiful. Daddy, can I stroke your cock every time we are alone? Can your cock be my toy, like my tits are your toys?" I pleaded innocently to my daddy.

"If my little girl likes jerking off a man so much, then I will let you do it every chance we get!" He laughed, giving me another big kiss. "Now I'm going to teach my little girl how to really jerk off a cock. And when you finally do I have a big surprise for you. A big wet white sticky surprise!"

"I love surprises daddy!" I exclaimed, having no notion of what he was talking about. Daddy told me to sit between his legs. He had me position one hand around his balls and one around his cock. He told me to practise stroking his cock up and down, slowly, then quickly, and then slowly again, while at the same time practising squeezing and pulling and massaging his balls. I wanted to be a good student and practised over and over diligently. He told me to get up on my knees so that he could see my pretty trimmed bush and to shake my shoulders and bounce up and down to make my tits dance on my chest as I stroked his cock. I soon became expert at stroking his cock and balls in the way that he liked and pumped furiously on his cock as I saw his eyes staring intently at my rapidly bouncing boobs.

"Does my darling daughter like stroking daddy's cock?" He asked.

"I love your big cock daddy, I want to stroke it over and over every day."

"Does my darling daughter like showing her daddy her big fat slutty tits?" He continued.

"I love showing you my tits daddy. They are all for you and only you daddy, my slutty tits."

"And what about your horny young cunt, did you like showing daddy your precious wet horny slut pussy?"

"Oh yes daddy, I loved showing you my pussy yesterday daddy. I loved how you made her explode!" I cooed.

"Oh, you like me tongue fucking your horny fuck hole did you?" He teased.

"Yes daddy, oh yes, my slut fuck hole loved you tongue fucking her!"

"Oh Christ baby, I'm going to cum baby, you are such a hot little fuckable bitch. Your slut hands and fat tits are making daddy cum. Get ready baby, don't stop!"

Then all of a sudden long white streams of fluid came shooting out of his cock! Some hit me in the face. Some landed on my boobs and belly. Much fell on his belly and legs and over my hands. I obeyed his commands and kept pumping at his cock until there was no more fluid pulsing from it. Letting out a deep sigh he said "Its cum baby, your surprise! You made me orgasm, and as a reward you get lots of daddy's cum."

"Orgasm?" I asked.

"Daddy just had an orgasm, just like you had yesterday when your pussy exploded. But daddy's orgasm causes his cock to shoot out cum."

"Ohhh, I see." I replied. "And lots of cum. What do I do with cum?" I inquired. I had seen daddy cum in his wife, but she didn't seem to do anything with it afterward.

"You rub the cum on yourself my darling, making sure you use it all up. Wipe in on your tits, over your tummy, your legs, over your bush and cunt. You can even rub it over your cheeks and chin and lips! Just make sure to put all of daddy's cum over your body, leaving none behind." He exclaimed gleefully.

Not wanting to disappoint my daddy I began to rub the cum from off my hand onto my boobs. If felt nice, all smooth and sticky. I rubbed more off his cock and rubbed this over my pussy. Mmmm, it felt very nice. Scooping up more from his belly I rubbed a little on my cheeks. The feeling made me smile. "And on your lips darling." Daddy recommended. I rubbed the cum on my finger over my mouth. A little got on my tongue and the bitter taste made me cringe. Daddy laughed. "You don't like the taste darling?" He inquired in a teasing voice.

"I'm ... not sure." I responded. "Should I."

"Well, some girls like the taste of cum, some don't. Your mother doesn't. But the really slutty girls do. And boys and men love watching their little slut bitches lick up and gobble down their goop."

If mother did not taste the cum, and daddy liked the idea of me eating it, then to beat out my step-mother at becoming daddy's new and best cock-sucker, I accepted that I would have to eat his cum."

"I'm a slut daddy, you said I was. So I want to eat your cum daddy. Gobble ... goop?"

"Yes darling, you certainly do have the makings of a great slut to you. A daddy slut. Goop is cum. When a girl puts a man's cum in her mouth and swallows it into her stomach, she is gobbling goop. Do you want to be daddy's pretty little goop gobbling slut?" He teased.

"Yes daddy, I am going to play with your cock toy all day and jerk you as many times as I can and each time your daddy slut is going to gobble down all your goop!" I exclaimed, and with these words scooped up the last of the cum from his belly and began to suck my fingers clean. The goop was strange tasting at first, but quickly I got used to it and actually began to find it tasty.

"Good girl!", daddy commended me, "Daddy's good little goop gobbler." I was so proud! My daddy loved me and I loved him. I had jerked off his cock and eaten his cum. I was getting closer to being his cock-sucker.

"Now suck the cum off your big fat tits daughter dearest. Show daddy what an obedient little slut you are. Lift up your big gorgeous tits and lick the cum off of them." By this time I no longer questioned daddy's orders. Lifting my breasts I licked the cum from them that I had put there before. I never tried lifting a boob to my face, but mine were big enough that it was no problem at all. Daddy began to stroke his softening cock as he watched. "Fuck ya, you dirty little fucking slut, suck those nipples clean of cum you nasty little bitch. From now on daddy is going to cum on those fat udders and then watch you gobble up all daddy's goop off your big fat tits."

Smiling at my daddy as I pulled a nipple from my mouth, having sucked off all the goop on it, I said "I would love that daddy. Train me to be your perfect goop gobbler daddy. I will do anything you tell me to do." I begged.

"Oh fuck yes darling, daddy is most certainly going to train his slutty little daughter to gobble goop, and so much more. I am going to train you to be the perfect little cock pleasing whore for daddy." He said, laughing as he said it.

Still sucking on my one nipple, as I discovered that the feeling of licking my own tit was quite pleasant, I asked "Whore? What is a whore daddy?"

Leaning up in bed and looking deep in my eyes he explained "A whore is a woman who loves to pleasure her man's cock. She is submissive and obedient and always willing to please, the perfect woman."

"I want to be your whore daddy! I will be obedient. I want to please your cock over and over. Please, please daddy, please train me to be your whore!" I begged.

Daddy only smiled at me and got out of bed. He said we had to run into town to do some errands and that I should wear my fancy dress for him. He helped me put on my bra and I did my hair and make-up fancy for him. I loved looking pretty for daddy! On the car ride in I put my hand over his cock. I softly stroked his cock while he drove and noticed that it was soon hard again. I asked daddy if I could undo his zipper and pull it out so that I could hold it and admire it again. He said I was a good daughter, and that yes, I could see his cock again. Holding his cock as he drove on I felt myself getting wet between my legs. I desperately wanted to rub my cunt while I stroked his cock. Lifting my dress up over my hips and spreading my legs wide I showed daddy the wet spot on my panties and said to papa "Daddy, for some reason holding your big beautiful cock had made my pussy get all wet again. I don't want to ruin my panties."

Looking down at my hand as it stroked his dick and then over at my bare and exposed legs he said "Better take them off dear. Put them in the glove compartment for safe keeping. Then keep your legs spread wide to let your cunt get some air." He said. I obediently did as he said. Sitting there, legs spread wide, pussy open to the world, my daddy's cock in my hand, I rubbed my fingers through my neatly trimmed bush. Daddy veered over the road, his eyes fixated on the wet pink folds between my legs.

"Daddy, she is still wet daddy. Can I have your permission to rub her daddy. Please daddy, can I please rub my cunt?" I begged. He nodded his head with a smile and I began to play with myself. God, this is what I loved - showing daddy my pussy, being given permission to rub my cunt as daddy watched, all while holding his big hard cock in my hand! The pleasure was incredible and I felt that I might orgasm again, when the traffic began to pick up and daddy ordered me to drop my dress down as he pushed his cock back into his pants.

In town I noticed how many men looked eagerly at my body as we walked around town. I was embarrassed and shy but daddy told me to hold my head high and be proud of my body. He said that I had a great ass and great tits and that he enjoyed watching other men staring at them. He said the fact that I had no panties on made me extra slutty and that this pleased him even more. He told me to undo the buttons on my dress again so that the bra pushed out my tits and he told me to smile broadly at every man who walked by.

Everyone knew my dad, as he was a minister at a local church, and they knew me to be his daughter. Though men would stop to chat with my dad they would stare mostly at me, and then mostly at my chest. He had told me to bend over frequently when men chatted with us so my tits hung down and to raise my dress over one knee and pretend to have an itch on my thigh. He said it turned him on knowing the old farts in his congregation wanted to fuck his daughter and would go home that night and jerk off imagining what her tits and cunt looked like. I wasn't sure what he meant but I was eager to please him and played along.

In the various stores we went to, when alone, daddy would slide his hands around my tits or under my dress. He would rub my bare bum or my hairy bush. He would whisper in my ear teasingly that I had a perfect nice ass, a great pair of tits, and a sweet looking delicious horny cunt. I was close to orgasming on the ride in. Now with his words and him showing me off to all his friends my pussy was eager to be touched again and I felt her fluids dripping down my legs. In one store, with the owner in the back room and no one else there daddy got on his knees behind me and told me to pull my dress up over my hips. I felt his hands run up and down my hips and over my bare bum. I felt as his lips began to kiss at the flesh of my skin.

"What a sweet gorgeous fuckable ass my little whore-wanna-be has." I heard him remark. His kisses made my cunt leak even more. I asked my daddy if I had his permission to rub my pussy. I was surprised when he said no. "No, today I am going to torture your little cunt by not letting her orgasm again until daddy has had his fill of her." I wasn't sure what he meant, but his words made my pussy begin to gush fluid even more freely. He ran his fingers up between my pussy fluid covered thighs and said "Fuck, you truly are a natural slut. This cunt is going to be begging for it by the time this night comes around!"

On the ride home daddy let me play with his cock again and though I wasn't allowed to rub my cunt I was allowed to spread my legs wide so daddy could look at my sopping wet cunt all the way home.

As I rubbed daddy's cock I innocently asked "Daddy, what is a man's cock for? Is it just for girls to stroke off? Are there other things girls can do with a man's cock?"

Kissing me on the cheek and reaching down to rub my cunt he said "There are lots of stuff a girl can do with a cock. Different girls like different things."

"Like what daddy?" I begged for more details.

"Well, some girls like stroking a cock, some like putting it to their mouth and sucking it. The goop gobblers like sucking cock."

"I'm a goop gobbler daddy!" I exclaimed. "Can I try sucking your cock? Can I be your cock-sucker?" I begged.

Daddy just laughed at me and continued. "But the main purpose of a man's cock is to put it inside of pretty little girls fuck hole's."

"Is that where you stuck your tongue, daddy?"

"Yes. Exactly."

"But a cock is so big. How can it fit?"

"With practise, darling, with practise."

With these words we pulled into the driveway. Getting my panties from the glove box and holding daddy's cock all the way to the house daddy helped me out of my dress and bra. Fondling my tits he told me to prepare supper naked, but to leave on the make-up and heels. He said that way his daughter looked like a real whore with real fuck toy potential. I didn't understand but gave him a smile and a kiss. I asked if I was going to get to see his big gorgeous toy while I made dinner and together we slid him out of his clothes. Standing together naked, daddy wrapped me in his arms, and daughter and father shared a long passionate kiss as I fondled his lovely thick cock in my hands and he groped and squeezed at my broad and curved ass cheeks.

My pussy was pounding with pleasure and frustration. I had rubbed her in front of papa on the ride in until I almost orgasmed and since then I had been feeling a desperate urge to satisfy her. But daddy has denied me permission to touch her. As I held his rigid cock in my hand my mind was filled with the memory of my step-mother sucking deeply on his cock and of my own brief experience in the morning where I got to put it in my mouth. I wanted desperately to orgasm. I needed desperately to suck on his cock until I orgasmed. As his hands groped at my tits and ass and after I licked at his tongue and he sucked on mine I pleaded "Daddy, please daddy, give me permission to suck on your cock. Teach me to suck cock daddy. Train me how to be a cock-sucker. Teach me how to gobble goop. I promise to practise over and over every day until I am the best cock-sucker and goop gobbler that any daughter has even been for her daddy."

Looking down at my fingers wrapped around his stiffy and then looking up at me with a smile papa said "Because you were polite and asked permission, like a good submissive and obedient daughter, daddy will let you suck on his cock and begin teaching her how to become his personal cock-sucking goop gobbling whore."

"Thank-you daddy, I love you!" I shouted and jumping into his arms gave him a deep kiss. "How do I begin daddy."

"On your knees darling. That is where every goop gobbling whore belongs. Naked, big fat tits flopping around, down on her knees, with a nice hard cock in her mouth."

"Mmmm, yummy!" I exclaimed. "That's what I want! To always and always have a nice big cock in my mouth." Getting to my knees I opened my mouth wide and positioned myself before my daddy's erect cock. Taking his dick into his own hand he laughed and began to slap my lips with his cock and ran the bright red head of his dick around and over my lips. He ordered me to thrust out my tongue and then he playfully ran his cock over my tongue and in and out of my mouth.

"Nice, very nice, very good. What a perfect little girl you are. You are now what every little daughter should be, naked and on her knees, letting her daddy slap his dick over her tongue and lips. You most definitely have great potential as a cock sucker." He said as he continued to thrust his cock into my mouth and rub it over my face.

"And a goop gobbler and a whore daddy!?" I inquired.

"Yes, of course my darling child, and as a goop gobbler and a whore for daddy." He added. "Now when daddy sticks his cock between your lips, to be a cock-sucker, you need to softly close your lips around daddy's dick and making a seal around his cock with your mouth, then move your head back and forth so daddy's dick slides in and out of our mouth."

I had seen my step-mother sucking his cock so I knew exactly what to do when daddy slid his cock between my lips the next time. Gripping the base of his cock in my one hand and wrapping my other hand around his balls I began to show daddy what a great cock-sucker I could be. "Oh Christ baby," he moaned, "you are a natural cock-sucker. Keep sucking that dick you big titted fat assed slutty little bitch. Oh fuck yes, you are going to make daddy a great fuck whore!"

I continued to suck and lick his cock as best as I good, trying to prove to daddy that I could suck cock better than my step-mother. He continued with his naughty words, which together with the cock in my mouth continued to drive my cunt crazy with desire. "Oh yes baby, keep using that nasty little fuck mouth of yours to please daddy's dick. Daddy wants to use you as his filthy cock-sucking whore every day. He wants to fill her fuckable face with cock and cum every chance we get and watch my little slutty whore swallow all that goop into her hungry little belly."

Taking my mouth momentarily off my daddy's cock I said "Oh yes, daddy, please yes, I love you daddy, and I want you to make me suck your cock every chance we get, I'll beg for permission, I'll suck cock like a slut and swallow goop like a whore!"

With these words daddy rammed my face back down over his cock and clenching my hair in his hands began to pump his hips wildly back and forth, driving his cock back hard against my throat over and over. As daddy fucked my face I tried to accept the full length of his cock into me without gagging or choking, to prove I was the best cock-sucker ever.

Then suddenly pulling my head off his cock he began to stroke at his cock while pinning my head still. "Keep your filthy slut mouth open and stick your cum hungry tongue out so daddy can fill your mouth with goop!" He commanded and I obeyed, eager to please my daddy. I felt the warm sticky fluid begin to fill my mouth as pulsing stream after stream ejected from the end of his cock. "Don't swallow yet bitch!" I heard him yell and so resisted the urge to do so. As he finished dumping all his cum into my gaping jaws and stroking his cock squeezing the last few drops onto my lips he told me to look upward at him and show him the goop in my mouth.