Daddy's Little Fuck Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning daddy filled my pussy with cock and cum one more time, providing me another wonderful orgasm. As he had trained me to do I immediately proceeded to sucking his dick and balls clean afterward. Patting me softly on the head as I licked at his scrotum and commending me on being an obedient daughter and a wonderful fuck whore he said that we should each clean up before mother got home. When she arrived later in the afternoon we both played innocent and she never suspected that daddy had spent the weekend teaching his daughter how to suck cock, swallow cum and get her pussy fucked!

As the days and weeks passed daddy and I would use every opportunity we could to fuck. Daddy took to wearing sweat pants with no underwear and I wore long skirts with no panties. When mother would go to the bathroom or into the basement daddy would stand beside me. He trained me to quickly pull down his pants, to pull my skirt up high over my hips, and to start sucking his cock while showing him my cunt as I finger fucked my fuck hole and rubbed my horny clit. We would finish up before she returned, and both smile at her happily as she re-entered the room.

When she was gone for a longer time, but within ear shot, as when she went into the back yard to fetch vegetables from the garden, then daddy would slide his cock into my cunt. He said because I was a screamer that he couldn't fuck me until I orgasmed, so he would just fuck me for a while until she returned. Sometimes daddy would cum while she was out. Filling my cunt with semen and having me lick him clean, afterward I would often deliberately go to the kitchen and offer to help my step mother. I would look at her and smile as I felt daddy's cum running out of my pussy and down my leg. I would lick my lips to indulge in the flavor of cock, cum and pussy on my mouth. She would never know it, but daddy's cock was mine now and no longer hers. It was my pussy he was fucking now. My body he was depositing his semen into. My lips that tasted of his cock. I was daddy's new whore.

As I couldn't orgasm when mother was near because of my tendency to scream, and with daddy denying me permission to rub my pussy when by myself, my daddy trained my mouth and cunt to remain eager to suck and fuck at every chance offered. My pussy constantly ached with the torture of being regularly fucked but not getting to orgasm. Daddy would laugh and tease me when I showed him how wet and inflamed my cunt always was and I commented on how my pussy longed to orgasm. He said that he liked to keep me this way, as it helped in his training me to be a better submissive and obedient daughter, a more accomplished cock-sucking slut and a more desperate fuck whore. All I could do was nod my head and stare at my tortured cunt, telling daddy that I wished that he could just fuck it day and night and make me orgasm over and over.

Only when my step-mother went to town or to a neighbours would daddy fuck me until I orgasmed. I lived exclusively for these moments. Daddy trained me to fuck in every position - on my back, bend over a chair or the kitchen table, fucking him from on top, you name it. He taught me how to tit fuck his cock, telling me that big fat tits like mine were made for tit-fucking. And he came all over my body. In my cunt, on my cunt, all over my hairy bush, on my tits, on my face, over my ass, in my mouth. I loved how daddy fucked me as a fuck toy and came all over my body in any manner it pleased him. And I loved how he would let me have repeated orgasmed whenever his wife was away. I worshipped that cock of his, and lived for the orgasms it gave me.

But I resented my step-mother for being there and depriving me of the opportunity to orgasm as often as I wanted. I lived to orgasm, and knew I could do it many times a day if only that fucking bitch wasn't there. I turned sour toward her. I noticed daddy did to. Then a miracle happened. She left. Just got up one day and left. Daddy said it was because he didn't fuck her anymore or even talk to her much, since he started fucking me. I was glad to see the bitch go. Now daddy could fuck me constantly and I could orgasm as often as I could manage!

So now daddy and I fuck all we want. I love to orgasm, need to orgasm constantly, absolutely love to orgasm. The only way daddy lets me orgasm is when he is fucking me. And to get fucked I have to get him hard. So I suck his cock throughout the day, hoping to get fucked. He told me that this is his plan. He explained that a good whore sucks cock all day, hoping to get fucked, so that her slutty cunt can orgasm. I think it is a good plan.

I can actually orgasm more times a day now than daddy. When he fucks me I rub my cunt and orgasm soon after. Then I can orgasm again when daddy cums in me! Sucking his cock constantly throughout the day I can often convince him to fuck me two or three times. So I often get to orgasm four, five, even six times a day. Now that daddy and I are lovers and with that evil bitch out of our house, I have finally found paradise. Daddy said paradise is in heaven. That may be, but it is also here on earth, with my legs spread wide, daddy's cock pounding in and out of my cunt and my pussy exploding in orgasm after orgasm!