Daddy's Little Fuck Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obeyed and lovingly looked up at daddy, showing him the wonderful surprise he had given me. Daddy looked back down at me lovingly as well. "Such a pretty cock sucking slut you are." Daddy commended. "Now close your mouth and show daddy how you swallow his load down." Doing as he said I closed my mouth and swallowed down all the goop in my mouth in one gulp. It was salty and bitter, but it wasn't bad at all. I enjoyed pleasing my daddy and I was proud that his goop was in my tummy. I opened my mouth to show him all the cum was gone. "Good girl." He praised me, then pushing my head back over his softening cock added "Always suck daddy's cock and balls completely clean after daddy cums for you." I nodded my understanding and licked and sucked his cock completely clean. Then I moved my mouth to over his hairy bag and licked the sweat from them, after which I carefully sucked on each hanging testicle.

"Christ, you are a natural cock-sucking whore." Daddy complimented me and then helping me to my feet and giving me a kiss on the cheek daddy told me to go make supper now, giving me a quick slap on my ass to get me on my way. As I strolled away I said "I thought you said that you were only going to come on my tits and make me suck the cum off of them?"

To which he responded, "Ya, or in your slut mouth." With a loud laugh.

As I prepared supper in the kitchen, standing there still naked except for my heels, I felt my cunt hungrier now than before and desperately wanted to rub her. I resisted the urge, wanting to prove to daddy that I could be a good submissive and obedient daughter to him. So I waited until later when he entered the room. Coming up behind me he wrapped his hands around my belly and kissing my cheeks over and over raised up his hands to play with my hanging tits. He pinched my nipples until they stood hard and erect. "Daddy," I began "sucking your cock and you rubbing my tits and nipples has made my pussy very wet. Can I please have permission to rub her again?"

Laughing at me I felt daddy hands slide down my waist, over my hips and around my ass cheeks. As he groped as the ample flesh on my bottom I felt his stiffy pressing against my butt. Oh goody I thought, daddy is getting hard again. That means I'll be sucking cock again in no time and then he will surely let me orgasm. "No, no playing with your pussy while you cook. You need to focus on the preparation. That pretty little cunt between these gorgeous chubby little ass cheeks is just going to have to wait." My heart fell in despair. When was I going to be permitted to orgasm ever again? But I felt the stiffy on my flesh and knew I could get some temporary satisfaction if I had his cock in my mouth again.

"Can I suck then daddy? Can I please suck your cock, just for a little while? My pussy feels better when I have a cock in my mouth. Can I get back on my knees and suck your cock like a whore?" I begged.

"Just for a bit I guess, then back to work." Daddy said, roughly slapping my ass as he said it. Turning to him I said "Thank-you daddy, thank-you so much. I love sucking cock daddy. I love you daddy. And I love your cock."

"Yes and my cock loves you too baby." He said with a smile as he pushed me back down onto my knees. I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked on it until it went from half mast to a full erection. My cunt was delighted by the feeling of this nice big cock back in my mouth but it seemed like only moments of me sucking upon it that daddy pulled his cock from my mouth. "That's enough cock for you for now darling. Back to work." With a deep sign I rose to my feet and continued preparing supper. Not returning until I had the supper on the table daddy walked up to me as I was seating and standing before me with his half-mast dick at my face level said "Be a good daughter and suck daddy's cock until it is good and stiff again."

"Of course daddy!" I said with delight. "Thank-you daddy." I sat at the table and sucked daddy's cock until it was rock hard in my mouth.

Yanking his dick from my jaws and leaving me with my lips and mouth gaping open he said "Good little slut. Your training as daddy's little whore is coming along very well." He commended.

"Thank-you daddy!" I squealed, proud of my evident progress.

We sat together naked and ate our dinner. Then going to the living room, turning on the TV and sitting down on the sofa daddy told me to fetch him a beer. I entered the room with his beer and sat down beside him. With his free hand daddy cupped and squeezed and pulled and pinched my tits and nipples, making my hungry cunt squirm on the couch. "Christ what fucking great tits you have dear. Nicest tits I have ever seen on a bitch. Big, fat, round, gorgeous. Perfect. Remind me later to teach you what tit-fucking is."

In pure bliss, my cunt hot and wet, I cuddled close to daddy and wrapped my hand around his slowly stiffening dick. "You like cock don't you?" I heard him ask. "I think you actually are drawn to cock like a fish to water. Good thing daddy found you first, or you probably would have ended up the down slut. Now you will just be daddy's little slut."

"I love cock daddy." I confessed. "I love your cock. I love sucking cock. And eating goop. Can I suck cock and eat goop every day daddy?" I asked.

"As often as opportunity permits darling."

"Can I suck cock now daddy? My cunt is driving me crazy daddy and she seems to need something really really badly."

"Naw, I think my little slut has had enough cock-sucking for a while." He teased.

"But my pussy is going wild daddy and I can't control her. Can I rub my cunt daddy, please, can I rub her?"

"Naw, you don't want to wear her out all in one day. But you better show me this wild and crazy cunt. Sounds like she needs some kind of attention."

Leaning back and spreading my legs wide I showed daddy my deeply inflamed twat. It felt good just to show daddy, to have her wide open to the world. Sticking his finger at my fuck hole and gently pushing daddy said "Yup, that is definitely one horny fucking cunt. I think I know exactly what she needs."

His finger caused me to moan out in delight and I began to pulse my hips back and forth on his finger.

"What does she need daddy? She wants to orgasm again so badly. Does she need your finger on her? My finger?" Daddy shook his head no to each suggestion. "Your tongue in my fuck hole again?" I yelled out, hoping that this was the correct answer. He shook his head. "And not sucking cock?" I inquired.

"Nope."

"What does she need then daddy."

"You asked me earlier what else a woman could do with a man's cock. You missed one."

"Put it ... in the ... woman's ... fuck hole?" I stuttered.

"Exactly." Daddy smiled. "To orgasm, your horny wet pussy needs a hard cock in her fuck hole." He explained.

"But, even your finger feels big there. I think your cock is much too big." I countered. I remember seeing my step-mother take daddy's cock into her fuck hole, but I couldn't imagine how it would fit into mine.

"Oh well, then I guess that you never get to orgasm again." He teased.

"Never ever?" I asked, with a saddened face.

"Never."

I sat for a while as daddy's finger continuing to prod and poke and my wet cunt, thinking about what he said. I needed to orgasm again. I was pretty sure I wanted to orgasm every day, or multiple times a day, if I could. So I made my decision.

"Daddy?" I cooed.

"Yes darling."

"Can you ... please ... put your cock inside my fuck hole daddy?" I pleaded.

"You sure you want this darling? Are you asking daddy to fuck you?"

"What's fuck daddy?" I asked.

"Fucking is when a man sticks his hard cock into a woman's fuck hole. Are you asking daddy to fuck you?"

"Yes. Yes daddy. I am asking. Begging. Please fuck me daddy. Please fuck your whore's fuck hole by putting your cock into my cunt."

Standing up daddy explained that it might hurt a little, and bleed a little, but just the first time and fetching a towel had me stand and placing the towel on the couch told me to lay back on the cushion with my legs over the edge and to spread me legs wide. I eagerly obeyed. With my cunt open wide for my daddy he positioned himself between me. Fondling my tits he ran his cock up and down outside my cunt. It was heaven and was driving me crazy!

"Beg daddy to fuck your dirty cunt baby. Tell him that you are a slut and his whore and ask him to fuck your nasty twat."

As his cock drove my cunt crazy by pressing and rubbing against her I began to cry out "Christ oh Lord daddy, please fuck your daughter, fuck her cunt. I'm your dirty nasty slut. Train me to be your cock-sucking whore and fill my nasty fuck hole with lots and lots of big fat cock. Fuck me daddy, fuck my cunt. Please daddy, please fuck me."

Grabbing hold of my hips daddy thrust his cock toward me. My eyes popped out of my head and I screamed out half in pleasure and half in pain as the head of daddy's cock entered my fuck hole. "Keep begging for it slut." He commanded in a firm and domineering voice. "I don't want to hear my little whore ever complain about a fucking, not even her first. Beg for more cock bitch."

"Oh daddy, I love your cock in my cunt, give me more cock daddy, drive it in, drive it all in, fuck your whore, fuck her cunt good!" I begged.

With a little pain and great pleasure daddy slowly worked his cock into my pussy. I screamed out and begged for him to give me more. There was a quick sharp pain, and then the pain was gone forever. His cock sank its full depth into my cunt. Smiling at my daddy, my lover, I said that now I was his. I said mother told me only ever to share my body with the one man I truly loved and that was my daddy and now I belonged to him.

"Yes, you are most definitely daddy's little slut and his whore-in-training now." Daddy explained as he slowly slid his cock out of my cunt and then slowly slid it back in, repeating the motion over and over. Each time he drove his cock into my pussy it caused my cunt to explode with pleasure and I squealed out loudly. "This is called fucking baby. Sliding my cock in and out of your cunt. Daddy is fucking his baby now." I looked down and watched intently as the cock disappeared inside my twat, and then re-emerged.

Looking up at daddy I confessed "Daddy, I think fucking is my favorite. I like sucking cock and having your tongue in my fuck hole, but this is the best yet. Please daddy, please keep fucking me!"

"I knew it would be your favorite baby, and that's why I kept it to last. It is every woman's favorite. This is what a cunt it for. To be fucked by a man's cock."

"Oh God daddy, I love fucking. Can we fuck every day? I will suck your cock over and over again every day if you can fuck me just once a day daddy. Oh Christ, holy fucking Christ, don't stop fucking my pussy daddy. Oh, fuck your slut good daddy, keep fucking her cunt good and deep."

Picking up the pace and ramming his dick repeatedly hard into me he said "So you are begging to be fucked every day are you? Just your first fuck and you are already wanting more." Grabbing my tits and crushing them together and squeezing them hard as he began to fuck my cunt harder and harder he commended "You are the best little fuck ever. Perfect little fuck mouth. Big soft tits, fat and heavy as melons. Bright pink nipples, widest I've ever seen, broad across as a beer coaster. And the fuck-slut has such a tight horny cunt. All pink and wet and swollen and begging to have a cock inside. You are going to make daddy a perfect little fuck whore aren't you?"

Pulsing my hips wildly on daddy's cock and as I seized on his hands and helped him crush my tits hard I confessed "I want to be your fuck whore daddy, your best fuck whore ever. My mouth belongs to you and exists for sucking your cock and gobbling your goop. My tits belong to you, your squeeze toys for you to cum on. My cunt belongs to you. For you to fuck and fuck and fuck with your big hard cock every day."

Daddy's hips slammed one last time hard against my body, driving the full length of his cock deep inside my pussy, and then I felt as his cock explode again and I felt as he ejaculated into my fuck hole. The feeling of his fucking my cunt and his cum in my body made my pussy explode once again, finally, finally. My orgasm was huge and caused me to begin screaming out loud, over and over, begging, thanking, pleading, wanting.

As daddy collapsed on top of me he laughed, saying that I was a screamer. I asked what that is and he said a whore who loves fucking and orgasming so much that she couldn't help but to scream out loud when her cunt gushed. I nodded shyly to my daddy in agreement. He laughed again and commented that he could certainly never fuck his pretty little daughter slut with mother anywhere in earshot. Raising his body I watched as daddy's cock slipped out of my wet fuck hole and I saw his white fluid leaking out of my cunt and onto the towel. "Its OK," daddy explained "I was snipped so you won't get pregnant." I didn't understand his words, but I felt safe under his body and knew that he loved me and would protect me.

Standing up before me and pulling me forward on the couch daddy said "And what does daddy's little whore do after he cums?" He asked.

"Clean his cock and balls off." I responded with a smile and obediently I began to suck and lick him clean. He tasted of cum and sweat, and me! My pussy. His cock and bag tasted of my pussy. I gladly devoured my daddy's cock and balls, enjoying all the wonderful flavors mingling in my mouth.

We sat together on the couch watching TV for the rest of night, nestled in each other's arms, daddy's hands playing with my tits as he pleased, making me giggle and bounce about, while I clutched his cock and balls, fondling them gently. I was getting a hang of the idea that men only got hard when stimulated and needed a break between when they orgasmed. As daddy began to stiffen up again in time I laid my head on his lap and putting his semi-rigid cock in my mouth softly sucked on it, encouraging it to get harder. Getting up to fetch another beer for my daddy I returned and stood before him completely nude after handing him his beer. He told me to cup my tits for him and leaning forward he suckled on each of my hard nipples as I held my tits to his face.

When daddy was done nibbling on my tits I asked his permission to drop to my knees so that I could continue practising how to suck cock. Kindly giving me his permission I fell before him began to lick his sweaty bag and suck the head of his cock lovingly, encouraging it to get rock hard again. I realized then and there that the purpose of my life was to spend my days worshipping my daddy's cock. My father had taught me to worship God, and my step-mother had taught me to serve only one man. Holding daddy's staff in my hands and using my mouth to suck up and down on his thick long prick, I looked forward to a lifetime of serving, worshipping and pleasing my daddy's cock.

Having experienced fucking once, now it was all I could think about. Being fucked by a cock until my pussy exposed into orgasm. I wanted to experience over and over again my cunt orgasming, and I wanted it to orgasm by being fucked. I wanted to get fucked again that night, and then every night thereafter. I knew that if I could stimulate his cock enough that he would stuff it in my cunt again. And that then I would orgasm again. I had only ever had two orgasms now, but I knew that my future was to live for orgasms and very little else. Daddy loved his cock sucked, so I knew that the way to get fucked a lot and have lots of orgasms was to always being sucking cock. I would worship daddy's cock by getting on my knees and sucking his cock constantly, and in return for my reward my cunt would get to orgasm as daddy used my fuck hole to make himself cum.

Ordering me to fetch him another beer, on my return daddy told me to sit beside him on the couch and show him how wet my cunt was. Spreading my legs to show daddy my soaked twat I asked permission to play with my pussy. I knew that watching me rub my cunt also got daddy's cock hard and excited. He granted me permission and as I fondled his dick and as he rubbed my tits I played with my cunt. As daddy drank his beers and the evening rolled on he eventually suggested we go to bed. Oh yes, hallelujah, I knew that I was going to get fucked again and orgasm again!

He told me to get into my own bed to avoid filling his room with smells that mother would detect. Cuddling beside daddy I asked if I could suck his cock. He granted me permission and getting between his legs I began to perform my daughterly duty, sucking the now big fully hard cock that I held in my hands. I asked if I was becoming a good cock-sucker and he said that I was definitely learning fast. I asked if I was the best cock-sucker that he had ever known. Laughing, he said that I was certainly well on my way to achieving that honor.

"Climb on baby." I heard him say after I had been sucking away for some time.

"What do you mean daddy?" I inquired.

"Come sit on my lap and slide my cock back into your pussy. That is why you are sucking my cock, isn't it, because you are hoping to get fucked again. Well, time I teach you to fuck yourself. Climb on up and learn to fuck for yourself."

Awkwardly climbing up onto daddy and sitting on his groin he taught me how to raise my ass up using my legs and how to hold his cock, position it at my fuck hole, how to drive his prick into my cunt, how to slide down deeply on top of it, and how to move up and down to fuck myself. This was amazing! Not only was I fucking again, but I was controlling the fucking. I tried slow, then fast. Leaning backward, forward, straight up. Just moving my hips up and down. Pumping my ass up and down using my legs. That one was hard and tired me out fast!

Then daddy pushed me off of him and onto my back. Ordering me to spread me legs wide daddy climbed on top of me and easily shoved his cock back inside my eager and soaked cunt. Daddy began to pump at me hard and fast and told me to push my tits together so he could watch them bounce and dance as I got fucked. I was close to orgasming again when daddy stopped and pulled his dick out of my pussy. I begged for more. "Get on all fours my little slut, assume the position of a bitch in heat so daddy can fuck your sweet ass until he cums."

"Like the dogs in the street?" I inquired. And as I had seen him fuck my step-mother.

"Ya, like the dirty little bitches in the street. Show me that you are a dirty little bitch. Prove to me you are a fucking whore. Bend over and beg for more cock."

Getting on all fours I thrust my pussy upward and begged. "Fuck me daddy, please stick your cock back into my cunt. Your whore needs more cock. Your dirty bitches twat needs more fucking." As I begged, daddy knelt beside me and played with my big tits as they hung from my chest almost to the mattress. He said I was a good little whore and fed me his cock to suck. I tasted my own pussy on his cock again. Sucking as fast as I could he pulled and squeezed at my boobs, pinching my nipples firmly between his fingers.

"Fuck, suck that cock whore. I love these big hanging, dangling fat cow udders of yours. Remind me to cum on these gorgeous huge tits later so I can watch you suck daddy's goop off of them again. Oh fuck ya, suck it slut, suck it. God, time to fuck that chubby little ass of yours from behind." And pulling his cock from my hungry mouth he positioned himself behind me, seized hold of my hips with his hands, and in one stroke plowed his full length once again into my hungry cunt.

"Oh fuck yes daddy, fuck that cunt, fuck that cunt, make me your whore, fuck your daughter's slutty pussy, fill my dirty twat with cock and cum again!" I begged. Soon I felt daddy's ejaculate flowing into my cunt and with a loud scream I orgasmed over and over. Fuck I loved orgasming! Collapsing onto the bed daddy hung his cock in my face to have it cleaned and I sucked and licked his cum dripping cock and pussy juice covered balls until they were shining clean. Daddy laid down beside me and soon was asleep. I knew I would make daddy a perfect whore! I would make sure that I was a better cock-sucker and pussy fuck than my step-mother so that daddy would save all his cock and cum for me.