Daddy's Precious Property Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
171 Followers

Feeling shivers down her spine at hearing her Mistress say those words in a public place, Jen answered with a sly smile, "That can be arranged, Mistress."

Arching an eyebrow, Jane was intrigued. She put out her hand gesturing for Jen to take the lead.

Walking in with confidence, Jen grabbed a couple of outfits that caught her eye. A pair of black lacy panties with a pink bow in the front that came with a matching bra with a similar bow; the other, a set of panties with a striped animal print.

When talking with Daddy, she always said she wanted to be his "little tiger." Her reasoning was that she wanted to lay on her stomach and feel his belt against her skin, leaving her with stripes up and down her back, ass and thighs. She definitely needed to show him these.

Carrying her selection of lingerie, Jen walked to the changing room with Jane right behind her. Since it was mid-day, not many people were shopping so there was no line.

As Jane walked into the room, she locked the door and leaned her back against it. Turning her attention to Jen, she sternly said, "You are mine."

Nodding, Jen reached for the hem of her white tank top and slipped it off her head. Her hands reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Never losing eye contact with Jane's green ones, she wiggled out of her mini skirt. Standing up again to only bend back down, she slipped her panties off. She then stood to display her completely naked body to her Mistress.

Realising how wet her pussy was getting, she began to regret this course of action. She was going to have to hold back her orgasm... again.

Ffffffuck she thought to herself. Despite the frustration of the situation, however, she loved being submissive to both of her Dominants and having to do exactly as they ordered.

Admiring the naked body in front of her, Jane unconsciously licked her lips. Jen's long black hair draped over her tits but didn't cover the hard nipples poking through. She had big black eyes that gave her an innocent look but when she looked inside of them, she could see the true Jen- a dirty, kinky girl who simply wanted to please others before herself. When it was summer time, Jen was always the tannest of all the girls but now, in the winter, she had perfect light toned, almost white complexion which became whiter when her full lips reddened in arousal.

Jane mumbled under her breath, "Fuck... You're so....beautiful."

Shyly Jen replied, "I'm not... but thank you."

Sliding her hand within her pants, Jane slipped her fingers inside of her warm, wet pussy. Getting them juicy, she walked over to Jen and put them in front of her mouth. Without needing instructions, Jen began to suck them, moaning to the taste.

Proving her point, Jane said matter-the-factly, "If you were not beautifully sexy, I wouldn't be this wet."

Knowing she'd never win this fight and despite her own insecurities, Jen nodded.

Running her hands through the strands of Jen's long black hair, Jane smiled at her. "I truly love you. You know that, right?"

Nodding, she said "I love you too Jane. Just as much." Feeling Jane's hand move to her waist, she put her hands around Jane's neck. "May I kiss you, Mistress?"

Jane nodded as she tilted her head to the side and leaned in. No matter how many times she kissed Jen, when their lips touched, she felt an electrifying shock straight down her pussy. Feeling her clit throb awake, she moaned into Jen's mouth. Her hands beginning to slide up and down Jen's bare back.

Breaking the kiss, Jane said, "Oh I want to make you cum so badly."

"You and me both!"

Leaning back in, Jane continued the kiss with Jen. Their mouths opened as the kiss got hotter. Jen' hand tangled into Jane's short blond hair as Jane's hands caressed her bare body.

Whispering into Jen's mouth, "Undress me..." Feeling Jen pull away and reach for her shirt, she pulled Jen back in, "Without breaking our kiss for more than a couple seconds."

Loving a challenge, Jen leaned back in and continued their kiss. Her hands gripped Jane's shirt hem and lifted it over her shoulders. Pulling away for a couple seconds, Jen quickly pulled it over Jane's head and went back to kissing her. Running her hands over Jane's bare shoulders, Jen found her bra, and unhooked it. Keeping their lips locked, Jen moved back a little to help get them off her shoulders.

Grabbing Jen's waist, Jane pulled her bare chest into Jen's. Though she wasn't as gifted as Jen in this department, her tits were still smashed against Jen's, especially since they were the same height.

Jen's hand roamed downward to unbutton her lover's jeans. Smiling during the kiss, Jen kept her lips sucking Jane's lower lip as she bent her body trying to wiggle the jeans off of Jane. Chuckling at Jen's attempt to follow the rules, Jane gave her a hand and shimmied the jeans off her legs and stepped out of them. In the same position, Jen slipped off her panties and in no time, they were kissing completely naked.

Their smooth, soft skin pressed into each other. Jen's long, silky black hair ran over both their shoulders. Their hard nipples poked each other and their pussy were aligned and rubbing against each other as their legs twined together.

Stopping for a breath of air, Jane's hands cupped Jen's face and said, "You are amazing."

Blushing, Jen lowered her eyes submissively.

Knowing Jen was bad at taking compliments, Jane tilted her chin to lock their eyes together. "Jen," She repeated herself in her dominant voice, "You. Are. Amazing."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress," she answered shyly.

Jane leaned back in, kissing her little slut passionately. She'd never have dreamed just a short time ago that she'd be in this position; that she'd have her best friend to use in any way she wanted. Her nipples hardened to points and her clit throbbed anew at the thought.

Jane slipped Jen's thigh between her legs and rubbed her pussy against it, her breath beginning to come in short gasps. She was close to cumming already. Just touching Jen had that effect on her. Breaking their kiss, she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, surrendering herself to the feeling of her fast approaching orgasm.

Jen, for her part, was panting as well. She wanted desperately to join her Mistress in her orgasm but knew she couldn't, and she fought for control over her rising passion. She was a good girl and her Daddy's orders were always foremost in her mind.

Jane's body began to tremble and Jen cooed in her ear, "Mmmm, cum for me Mistress. Cum on your slut's leg. Fuck! You turn me on so much."

"Oh Gawd!" Jane moaned, "I'm cummmming," as the tremors turned into spasms, then waves of pleasure, she came hard with the woman she loved. After the tremors subsided she kissed her lover gently and whispered words of sweet passion into her lips.

Jen was answering when there came a loud knock at the door and a voice asked loudly, "Is everything OK in there?"

"Everything's fine!" Jane answered loudly back before the two of them broke into fits of giggles. A bit sheepishly, they gathered up their clothes and purchases and left the dressing room -- with big smiles on their faces.

~~~~~~~~

That afternoon, Jen sat in her Social Psychology class. Staring disinterestedly at the slides the teacher was projecting, she felt her phone vibrate. The name "Daddy" appeared on her phone in a text message. Unlocking her phone, she quickly read his message.

"W R U?"

"In class."

"Until?"

"Finishes at 6"

"Good." was all he replied with.

Quickly, she typed back, "Why? What's up?"

No response. He wasn't into texting that much so he only did it when he felt it was necessary... or he had a dirty message to send her. Debating on whether or not to leave class early to call him, she decided to wait it out. There were only 15 minutes left and if she did, he would know she'd left early which violated one of his rules.

Once the teacher finished the final slide, she quickly stuffed her laptop back in its case, jumped out of her chair and ran out the door. Trying to call him as she walked to where she was going to meet Jane, there was no answer.

After her third try, she decided to leave him a voicemail. "Daddy, it's me. Your favorite daughter. Your favorite..." she whispered the next word because of the people walking near her, "submissive whore. Why aren't you answering your phone? Please Daddy. Call me...." as she was about to say "back," she stopped in her tracks. A huge smile came across her face and she ran across the parking lot into his arms.

"Daddy!" she said as she jumped into his arms. Giggling, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

Cradling her ass in his arms, he pressed his lips to hers. After a short, but heartfelt, kiss he pressed his forehead to hers and whispered, "Hi."

Softly, she replied with, "Hi."

"Let's go home, little one," he said as he set her down. As much of a couple as they were at home, they tried not to do much in public, especially at a place where people could figure out he was, in fact, her father.

He unlocked his car and opened the passenger door for her. Even though he was her Dom, he never failed to also be a gentleman. After they got situated with their seat belts, his hand reached across and rubbed her exposed legs.

On their way home, there was a Park and Ride lot. Noticing not many cars were there since it was after six, he turned in. Knowing exactly what he was doing, she looked over at him and smiled. As he put the car in park, he turned off the engine and undid his seatbelt. No words of permission were needed at that point. Jen simply undid her own seat belt and climbed over the center console. Reaching for the lever on his left hand side, he reclined the seat as far as it could go.

Smiling up at her, he reached up to tug some of her loose hair strands behind her ears. "Hi, love."

Lighting up to his touch, "Hi Daddy. I missed you."

"I missed you too, angel. I don't think I can wait until we get home. I thought we might park...and ride," he said with a chuckle.

Giggling, she leaned down and barely touched his lips with hers. Whispering into his mouth, she said, "Welcome home, Daddy... May I kiss you?"

Firmly he said, "No." His hand reached to the back of her neck and he tightly gripped her. He knew he wasn't too hard on her because she let out a soft whimper. With his grip on her, he brought her closer to his mouth. " I will kiss you, little girl."

The moment their lips touched, Jen felt the fire inside of her ignite. Even though they had been apart for only a few days, it felt like centuries. Not only did she want him, she needed him. Her body craved his touch. Her hips began to grind on his pelvis. She wanted to hump herself hard and fast against him, but with being on the edge of cumming for days, she knew any abrupt and fast stimulation would make her cum instantly.

Groping her ass, his hands slipped underneath her skirt. As he squeezed it hard, she reacted by biting his lower lip. Knowing she was on the verge of cumming, he rubbed his growing cock between her legs.

Opening her mouth in a silent moan, she arched her back. "Daddy....please...I.."

Continuing his sweet torture on her, he sternly said, "You better not cum little girl!"

All she managed to say was, "Daddy...."

Releasing her ass, he moved his hands to undo his pants. Finally released from his confinement, his cock sprang out. He lifted her skirt and pushed her panties to the side and his cock easily found its way inside of her. With all the built of tension, he slid in without any resistance.

Letting out a grunt, he relaxed inside of her. This was home for him. He needed this so badly. All was able to think about since he went away, was being one with her. His hands ran under her shirt and rubbed down her back.

Finally feeling him inside of her, she moaned out, "Please Daddy..Please let me cum..PLEASE."

Feeling his own release building up as he thrust into her velvety sleeve. He moaned out, "Cum with me! Cum with your Daddy!"

His hands slid down and rubbed her swollen clit hard and fast. He wanted her to cum now.

In no time she began to moan out, "I'm going to cum Daddy! I'm gonna cum!"

"Hold it! Hold it, slut!" he moaned as he thrust deeper into her. His hand continued to rub her clit as the other grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her towards him. Their lips reunited as they released.

Moaning into his mouth, she was barely able to form words, "Daddy... Cum..,.."

"CUM NOW!" he moaned out loudly.

Wave after wave, they came in concert. She felt like every nerve ending on fire as her pussy contracted around his hard cock and gripped him tightly as her cum coated him. With the final thrust, his cock spasmed inside of her. He loved the feeling of her cumming as his cock was deep in her. The head of his cock swelled up and released stream after stream in her. Their lips were barely apart and they both were panting hot breaths into each other's mouths. With him still inside, she finally collapsed down on his chest.

"Thank you Daddy....Thank you..." she whimpered.

One hand rubbed her back and the other trailed through her hair. Kissing the top of her head, "I love you, angel."

"I love you Daddy just as much."

As his cock softened, he slowly slid out of her. Adjusted her clothes, she rolled over and resumed her seat. Looking over at him, she said with her smile, "Daddy?"

"Yes, Jen?" he said as his restarted the car.

"Can we go home... to our bed?" she said innocently.

Smiling to himself, "Yes, angel." He reached over, took her hand and pressed his lips to the back of it. "We'll go home... to our bed, love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they pulled up to the driveway, he looked over at Jen as she reached to take off her seatbelt. Taking her face in his hand, he leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. Pulling back, he took in her beauty. She looked just like her mother had at that age. Light, pale skin that contrasted to her dark hair. Even her caramel highlights were identical. The darkness in her eyes could be scary to some, but when he pulled her closer to him, they lightened just like an innocent little girl.

Running the back of his hand against her smooth cheek, he whispered, "You look so innocent..." Her eyes rose to meet his. Before she was able to form a smile, he turned his hand over and slapped her across her face.

Feeling the warm afterglow of his blow, she let out a gasp.

Bringing his hand to gently to her cheek once more, he continued with an evil chuckle, "But we both know the truth..."

She nodded in response. Rather than anger or confuse her, the blow had only served to turn her on even more than she already was.

He reached down and undid his seatbelt. Getting out of the car, he walked over to her side and opened the door for her. Even though she was his submissive, she was still a lady and deserved a gentleman to treat her like the princess she was to him.

Leading the way to the front door, he kept his hand on the back of her neck, a symbol of his ownership. Admiring that neck, he said sternly, "I believe your neck is too bare." Seeing her confused look,he continued, "I am going to mark you."

Tilting her head to one side, she asked, "Daddy?"

"I am going to mark you, little girl. So everyone knows you're owned."

Feeling her inner goddess doing somersaults, she nodded and obediently said, "Yes Daddy."
"Good girl, but that's for another day. Tonight, I am going to have my way with you."

"As you wish, Daddy," she replied meekly.

"Damn straight. To our room. Now."

Though he had not raised his voice, she could hear the stern tone of command in his words. She quickly ran up the stairs up into their room. Standing in the middle of the room at attention, eyes straight ahead, she hear the clicking noise of the door being locked.

As he walked over to her, she asked, "Daddy... shall I strip?"

"No. I will do it," he said assertively. Reaching for the hem of her shirt, he slowly lifted it over her head. His calloused hands lovingly caressed her smooth, warm skin as it became exposed to him. He reached behind her and unclasped the bra. Never skipping a beat, he got on his knees and helped her out of shoes. Reaching up, he unzipped her skirt and lowered it down her long, toned legs.

She'd been a basketball player since the age of four, and her toned, lean body showed the results. Though she'd had to lessen the time she played due to her class schedule, her figure had remained intact. Her thighs were rock solid from the countless suicides her coach demanded of her but with a single touch from her father, her legs became jello. She rested her hands on his shoulders as his hands expertly and efficiently removed her pantites.

Looking up at her, he smiled. Being on his on knees gave him a wonderful view of her toned stomach and the underside of her amazing breasts. He leaned forward and pressed his face against the smooth skin of her stomach, his tongue coming out to circle and tease her navel.

Jen giggled a bit and said, "Daddy, that tickles!" before sighing softly, closing her eyes, and tilting her head back in pleasure. Feeling his tongue lower to her throbbing clit, her hands ran through his luscious chocolate brown hair, to maintain balance. His touch always made her weak in the knees.

Tasting his little girl's wet pussy, he let out a moan of pleasure. His fingers slowly found their way into her warm tunnel. He slipped two into her and wiggled them inside. Pausing for a second, he looked up at her to gauge her reaction. Her eyes were closed and mouth was open as her steady breath became soft pants.

Softly, Jen moaned out, "Daddy..."

Casually answering, "Yes, little one?"

"Please...."

Knowing exactly what she wanted, he decided to have fun with it and replied, "Please what? Please by itself doesn't tell me anything."

"I don't know. Something... Anything. Please!"

His fingers continued to slide in and out of her as he answered, "Well I do have an idea or two. Would you like to try some more bondage play?"

Without a moments thought, she replied, "Yes, please."

"Such a good girl," he said as he removed his fingers and stood up. "To the whipping post, slut"

Obediently Jen walked over to the corner of the room as her Daddy went to their chest of toys at the foot of the bed. Not having to hide anything anymore, all their toys were laid out in the open. Over their time together, they had compiled quite a large collection. In each room of the house, there were a handful of toys available,though their bedroom held the largest assortment. Whenever he wanted her, wherever he wanted her, he had tools readily available.

Looking through the selection on hand, he chose a short piece of rope, some clover clamps connected by a chain and their ever popular hitachi magic wand. As Jen waited patiently, he placed the hitachi in a microphone stand that he'd repurposed to hold it. He then ordered her to straddle it and adjusted the height so it pressed against her clit only when both her feet were flat on the floor. He then tied her hands behind her back with the rope. As for the clover clamps, he attached one to each of her nipple and then pulled the chain connecting them up and attached it to a hook on the whipping post. In order for the clamps not to pull painfully on her nipples, she had to stand on the tips of her toes.

"Quite the predicament, wouldn't you say, little girl?" he asked her. "In order to get pleasure, you have to give your nipples pain and in order to ease the pain on your nipples, you have to give up your pleasure and strain your calf muscles." With that, he flicked the switch on the vibrator to low.

SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
171 Followers