Daddy's Precious Property Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
171 Followers

She got comfortable as she rested her head on his chest. "Daddy?"

"Yes, angel?" he felt a bit more relaxed now that they were alone in their bed.

"In the locker room... Kate made a pass at me... It seems she wants to play more outside the club... And I want to but I don't know how to do that and keep Jane.... Greedy I know," she said with a small sigh.

"And what about me?"

Prompting herself up on her elbow,she looked at him shocked, "What type of question is that Daddy? You know you are always number one. Nothing will ever change that."

"Well, you seemed worried about Jane's feelings, but you didn't really mention mine when you said you wanted to play outside of the club with Kate."

"You let me play outside with Jane. I assume that rule applied with others too. But if you are opposed to the idea, I won't bring it up again."

"I'm not totally opposed to you playing with others. I do let you play with Jane after all. The thing is, she is also submissive to me. Kate isn't. This isn't a no, by the way. It's just me wanting to find out what's going on in your head."

"I understand, Daddy. I know Kate would not submit to you but would that be the deal breaker with you? I can only play with others if they too are your subs? I'd like to try new things Daddy. That doesn't mean I don't want or enjoy our time together."

"I understand that too. I don't want you to feel stifled in our relationship. I do want you to be free to explore new things. Honestly though, I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't a bit possessive of you and might have problems with sharing you with too many people. I'm willing to give it a try though as long as Jane approves too."

"I see... I don't want you to be uncomfortable... I don't need anyone else Daddy. Just you. I hope you realize that... We don't have to bring this up again Daddy... It was just a thought."

"Perhaps we can invite Kate over to play with both of us?"

"Sure... I don't want to force it. You're uncomfortable. I am okay with it just being us two with Jane occasionally. I am happy with what we have, Daddy."

"Okay. As I said, I'm not totally opposed to the idea. I know I won't be around forever and I do want you to experience all you can, but we can table this for now."

He yawned and turned his head to look at her, "I'm a bit sleepy and I'm sure you're worn out."

"Silly old man! It's only 7!" she said giggling and began to tickle him.

He laughed and said, "Stop that young woman. I'm not old, I'm distinguished."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night... old man" she chuckled as she laid back down and got comfortable against his body.

He put his arm around her shoulder, pulled her tight against him and kissed the top of her head. "This old man loves you Jennifer."

"And this young woman loves you Daddy," she said as they both fell asleep.

-------------Next morning--------------------------

Stretching her arms out, Jen realized that she was alone in the bed. She sat up and surveyed the room, still alone. Crawling out of the bed, she grabbed her Dad's shirt from the floor where he'd dropped it the night before. Being much smaller than him, it was like a nightgown to her. Wanting to be sexy, she only buttoned the bottom three buttons which left her breasts exposed.

Making her way to the kitchen downstairs, she smiled as she heard the clanking of cooking utensils. Oh, silly Daddy! Trying to make breakfast. She walked in and saw him in his briefs scrambling some eggs. Jumping up on the counter by the stove top, she crossed her legs, exposing more of her upper thighs. "Morning Daddy."

"Morning, angel," he said as he looked over to her. Noticing what she was wearing, he smiled and said, "You do realize you're making it hard for me to concentrate on cooking."

Taking a bite out of toast that she grabbed off a nearby plate, she said teasingly, "We don't want you burning down the house now do we? I can move... if you want."

"It's ok, I think I can manage," he said winking at her. "I'm almost done anyway."

"So what's the plan for this lovely Sunday, Daddy?"

Finishing the last of the eggs, he sat his cooking utensils down on the counter and turned to give her his full attention, "It's time to put my mark on you. I want to make it real."

"What do you mean real?"

"Anyone who knows Dom/sub relationships will understand it and know you belong to me."

"Like a collar?"

"No, something more permanent. We discussed getting you tattooed. Still up for that?"

Excited, she said "Yes! Without a doubt."

"I've discussed designs with a local tattoo artist and made an appointment for today. Eat your breakfast and go get dressed."

Doing as she was told, she ate her breakfast in record time and bounded upstairs. She jumped into the shower and scrubbed her body clean. Once she got out, she saw her clothes laid out on the bed- A tank top and short shorts. He certainly does like that outfit, she thought to herself with a chuckle.

After getting dressed, she made her way downstairs and saw her father waiting on the sofa reading from his tablet. "All ready!" she announced.

"OK, go hop in the car, I'll be right there."

---------------

After a fifteen minutes of driving, they parked in front of the local mall. Zig zagging through the Sunday mall rush, they made it to the front of a tattoo parlor. Without a moment's hesitation, she quickly followed behind him.

She examined the shop as they walked by. Poster after poster of different designs plastered the walls. I wonder what I am getting she thought to herself.

"Jennifer come here." He called out to her.

Immediately, she went to his side. "This is Tank. Tank, this is Jennifer. You are to give her first tattoos."

Tank looked Jen up and down. With the coldness in the shop, it was apparent she wasn't wearing a bra under the white tank top. "Nice to see you young lady," he said with a slightly raised eyebrow.

"Same here," Jen replied nervously.Wait... he said.. tattoos... with a S.... It was too late to ask him for clarification, so instead Jennifer just stood there obediently.

Prior to the appointment, her Dad had given Tank instructions to do two tattoos: one her ass and the other under hairline on the back of her neck. On her neck, it was to be a lock and key with a swirling design encompassing it, and the other one was the words, "I am an owned, obediently submissive slut" across her left ass cheek.

Knowing that Tank realized what type of relationship they were, Jen found it hard to look him in the eye.

"Ready?" he asked.

Recognizing that voice, she looked up at him. "Have we met?"

He smirked at her, "Oh yes we have."

Jen looked back at her father, "Did you know?!"

Chuckling, "How else do you think I got us an appointment so fast?"

Tank explained, " Yesterday while you were onstage, I was in the audience by you father. Seeing the way he looked at you, I knew that he was truly your Dom and this was not just some fling. I offered to help mark you permanently. He told me you have talked about this before so I told him to come by today. This all free of charge, by the way. I got my payment yesterday." he said with a bit of a smirk and wink.

Blushing, she lowered her eyes again, "Thank you."

"You have skills by the way. One of the best blow jobs I've gotten in a while."

"Thank you."

"If you would please take your seat. We will start with your neck."

"Yes Sir" Jen answered instinctively.

Jen positioned her head to expose her neck for him. Not having any fear of needles, she was calm and ready for this. The cold tip of the tattoo machine pressed against her skin causing her to shiver just a bit though. She looked over and saw her Daddy leaning against the wall with a look of concentration on his face. She wasn't sure how to take that so she just sweetly smiled to him.

Fuck... She is gorgeous... Like her mother, her Daddy thought to himself. And the thought that she'd been with this man before actually turned him on a bit. He thought back to yesterday's scene and could remember the sight of her lips around his cock.

Feeling her father's eyes on him, Tank knew he couldn't screw this up. He began to meticulously outline the design with its shading. Having to get extremely close to her neck, his breath warmed her skin.

Though she knew he wasn't doing this on purpose, Jen couldn't help but get excited to have Tank this close to her. She wasn't physically attracted to him; He was a large, out of shape man covered in various tattoos and piercings. Perhaps it was the pain she was feeling. Though she had experienced more pain before, it was still enough to excite her. Whether it was his closeness, the pain, or the memory of sucking his cock, her pussy was getting wetter by the minute.

Finishing the first tattoo and bandaging it, he cleared his throat. "Please remove your shorts and lay flat on the table."

Shyly, Jen did as she was instructed. Wiggling out of her shorts, she stood in front of him with her red thong on. Stuttering, she asked, "Do I have to remove this too?"

"Nah, it's ok. The skin that I need is exposed," Tank said as he turned around to pick up the necessary equipment. In a barely audible voice he said, "Not like I haven't seen you naked, slut."

The moment he turned around, her Daddy was in his face. "Care to say that again?"

Looking Into her fathers eyes, Tank knew he fucked up. Eyes widening, he stuttered, "I... I didn't say anything."

Her father grabbed the front of Tank's shirt. "Is that the answer you really want to give me?"

"I....I... I just said I have seen her naked before. I didn't mean any offense by it."

"She is mine. You hear?"

"Yes... Yes I know. I didn't mean to upset you. I apologize."

Giving Tank a shake before letting it go, he said "You will treat her with respect."

Nodding, Tank looked over at Jen and apologized, "I am sorry Miss."

Being beyond turned on by witnessing her father defending her honor, she smiled and said "It's ok...." Looking down at his bulge. "I appreciate your compliment." She winked at him.

"Uhh... Ya... I can usually control it but you know... The memory of yesterday made me get a bit carried away."

Smiling she said "I'm ready whenever you are."

Tank began to mark Jen officially as an owned submissive slut. This one didn't hurt as much as her neck because of the amount of "cushion" she had and the fact she was used to her ass being spanked and abused.

"Add DD on bottom." Her father instructed.

"DD?" Tank questioned.

Jen jumped in, "Daddy Dom."

"Alrighty..." Tank said as he finished the last of the design.

Jen got up and walked towards the full length mirror. She turned away from it and looked over her shoulder.

Staring at her ass, she read, "I am an owned, obediently submissive slut for DD" She beamed with joy. Never did she think she would be marked like this. "Thank you Daddy," she said as she walked up to him. "I am officially yours."

"You were always mine. This is to let everyone else know." He leaned in and kissed her.

Breaking the kiss, Jen turned to Tank and thanked him.

"Wait I have to bandage it." He quickly placed it over the new tattoo. "You need to keep them on for a couple days. No baths, and be careful when you shower. If anything looks wrong when you take them off, come back here and I'll take a look."

"Thank you," they both said. Her father took out his wallet and gave him a generous tip. "I know you said free but this is at least a little something."

"I can't accept this. Especially after upsetting you."

"I didn't want you to cross a line that is all and I'm big on respect. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate your skill."

Taking the cash, he said "Thank you for everything."

---------------

Undressing for bed, Jen looked over her shoulder to see her Daddy watching. She smiled to him as she slowly bent over to slip out of her thong.

"I love those marks on you."

"I love wearing them.... and I love being owned by you."

"I wouldn't have believed the one person who fits me so perfectly would be my own daughter."

"Well it's true and I'm here for the long run."

"Good."

Turning off the lights, Jen crawled into bed with him.

Kissing her forehead softly, he said "I love you, Jennifer."

"I love you too, Daddy" Jen replied as she snuggled up against his warm chest.

Feeling the drowsiness taking over, he closed his eyes and whispered in her ear, "Mine."

Drifting in and out of sleep, Jen managed a smiled and softly moaned, "Yours."

The End

SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
171 Followers