Daddy's Precious Property Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
170 Followers

Kate reached out and removed the blindfold from around Jennifer's head. She squinted at the sudden flood of light. "On your back," Kate instructed.

Without hesitation, Jen climbed off the rubber cock and rolled beside Kate. With the assistance of Jackson, Kate slipped out of the strap-on harness. Positioning herself over Jen's head, Kate lowered her body down until she was sitting on Jen's face. Immediately, without any instructions, Jen's tongue darted in and out of Kate's entrance and her fingers massaged the hard clit peeking out from between Kate's lips.

"Mmmm... that's it Jennifer," Kate purred.

Jen's tongue squirmed it's way down to Kate's puckered asshole and back up to her vagina. She repeated this, savoring the musky flavor the the Dominant woman's holes, though she stopped to gasp as she felt Kate lean down to lay on top of her and probe with her own long tongue between the submissive girl's legs.

"Mmmmm ohhhh" Jen moaned out. Her hands reached up and held onto Kate's hips to bring her closer to her hungry mouth. Determined to make her mistress cum, Jen's tongue was a blur against Kate's clit. Removing one hand from the hips, Jen's searching fingers found Kate's vagina and slid two fingers into her. Kate immediately responded to the invasion by fucking her hips back on Jen's fingers, and the girl started fucking her back in return.

Pleasure washing over her body, Kate found it hard to concentrate on eating Jen. She'd had many a woman's head between her legs, but this girl's skill was something wholly unexpected. Usually she was able to control herself and hold off her orgasm and ride the edge of cumming to prolong her enjoyment. Jen simply blew through all of her barriers.

"I'm going to cummmm," Kate moaned out as she rocked her pussy against Jen's face.

Jen used her tongue and fingers for all she was worth. She felt Kate tighten up and knew this was it. Copious amounts of creamy cum gushed out of the woman and Jen lapped up as much as she could, not wanting to miss a delicious drop.

"Ohhh fuck woman. You know how to eat pussy" Kate said panting as she recovered from her high.

"Ya... I have never seen her cum so fast... Not even with me. What did you do?" Jackson asked, eager to learn new ways to please his woman.

Jen shrugged "I am not sure... I just do to her what I like done to me."

Reaching out for Kate's hand, she stood up next to her. Kate smiled as she tugged in a couple loose hair strands behind Jen's ear. Leaning in, Kate barely touched her lips.

"Thank you" she whispered.

Jen replied, "No Mistress. Thank you"

Kate closed the gap between them and passionately kissed her. Their hands explored each other as their tongues dueled wetly.

Seeing these attractive women play with each other was more than Jen's daddy could bear. He needed his little girl and he needed her now.

Breaking the kiss, Kate said, "On all fours. Now."

Jen quickly got down on her hands and knees. Grabbing the rope that was used to tie Jen earlier, Kate placed it around Jen's neck like a collar and leash. The Domme gave it a tug, which Jen took as an order to crawl behind her. The hard floor was starting to get to Jen's knees. but being forced to submit this way made her quickly forget the pain.

Kate continued to lead Jen to her father's knees. Handing him the rope she said, "I return her to you."

"Thank you," he answered and nodded to Kate.

Turning his attention to his daughter he said, "I'm proud of you," as his fingers went under her chin and raised her head so their eyes could meet..

Weakly, Jen smiled up at him, "You shouldn't be until I make you cum, Sir."

Nodding, Jen's daddy took hold on the rope where it wound around her neck, and tugged his girl forward, pulling her face right up against his crotch. Chuckling he responded, "Well then, you'd best get to work."

Feeling his bulge throb through his jeans, Jen's wrapped her lips around the outline. Up and down her mouth went until there was a noticeable wet stain from his pre cum.

"May I undo your pants?"

"Yes."

Jen got into a kneeling position and unbuckled his jeans. He lifted his hips enough for her to wiggle them down his legs. Being extremely hard, his cock sprung out and slapped her across the face.

Her delicate hands grabbed his cock and began to stroke his length as her lips engulfed the head. Her tongue licked around the rim in a circular motion and into the slit. Groaning his pleasure, his hands went to the back of her head, tangled in her hair, and guided her to take more of him.

From long practice, her lips slid down his length to encircle the base of his cock with little difficulty. She kept his entire member in her mouth and tried to go even deeper. Each time she started to gag, she backed off just enough to catch her breath before swallowing his full length once more.

Feeling the pressure build as he approached orgasm from her oral skills, he knew he had to stop her if he wanted to cum inside of her.

"On my lap, slut."

Without hesitation, she straddled her father and lowered her body towards his cock. As wet as she was, he slid into her with ease. This is my cock, she thought to herself as she felt it return to its home. She moaned as it bottomed out against her cervix.

"Bounce."

Placing her hands on his well-defined pecs, she lifted her hips until just the tip of him was inside her then slammed back down again. Neither of them were in the mood for slow and gentle.They needed to fuck, and fuck hard. Knowing he wouldn't be able to last long, he took two fingers and massaged her clit. The faster his fingers circled, the faster and harder she bounced. He knew she too was close to orgasm when he felt her nails digging into his chest.

"Daddy... I'm so close..."

"Cum for me...Cum on your Daddy's hard cock."

"Yesssssssss," she moaned as her pussy spasmed around him, pushing him over the edge in turn. Keeping their bodies close, they rode out their orgasms until, finally catching their breath, he grabbed her rope collar once more to pull her lips to his. Kissing her felt so right. He knew he probably shouldn't be here with his daughter... He knew he shouldn't be kissing her... Let alone fucking her in public... But when they kissed as he was still in her, all of that was forgotten and it felt like they were always meant for each other. No one and nothing else mattered.

Breaking the kiss, she smiled at him. "Thank you Daddy."

Tucking a vagrant strand of hair behind her ear, "Thank you, little one, for letting us experience new things."

"Always. I go wherever you go Daddy. I do whatever you say."

"Wow... you two really are in love," Kate stated as she walked towards them. "You remind me of my husband and me."

"Oh, you're married Kate? I don't see a ring," Jen asked.

"Ya. Jackson is mine," Kate said and gave her husband a wink.

"But you two are both Dominants... how does that work?" Jen curiously asked.

"Well we both have our own subs on the side and when we are together, we simply fuck like any other couple... except maybe with a bit more roughness." Kate explained with chuckle.

"Very rough, very passionate sex," Jackson emphasized with a slap to Kate's ass.

Jen slipped off her father's lap and stood naked in front of the people who'd just fucked her in various ways. Suddenly the room was bathed in light as someone flipped on all the lights. Looking around the room, she realized that there were many more people in the room than the six she'd been aware of. Reflexively, Jen quickly covered her intimate parts with her arms and hands.

Richard walked up to Jen and grabbed her wrists, pushing them to her side. "These men and women came here specially to watch you be used. It's rude to deny them their enjoyment and cover up, don't you think?"

Lowering her head as her body became exposed to the audience, Jen's began to blush. She knew all of these people had seen every bit of her treatment at the hands of the Dominants.

"Jennifer..." Kate called out to her.

"Yes Mistress?"

"You told me earlier that, in order to process pain, you need to be reassured that people are aroused by it. Correct?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Well... What do you see?"

"I don't understand your question. "

"Look into the audience and tell me what you see," Kate repeated

"I see..." Jen began as she looked at the people staring back at her naked body. Jen realized what Kate was asking. "I see four men with large tents in their pants... I see those 3 women's nipples are hard enough that I'm surprised they don't tear through their tops..... Mistress these people are turned on."

"And do you know why?" Kate asked as she stepped closer to her.

"Because of you Mistress," Jen answered. It wasn't a kiss ass response. It was her genuine opinion. Looking at Kate's naked body, it would be crazy to not assume she turned on all these people.

Kate leaned in closer to Jen. She whispered in her ears, "No... Because of you." Kate began to plant kisses down Jen's neck.

"Mistress I believe you're mistaken."

Jackson chimed in before Kate could answer, "Yes Jen, Kate is stunning and is blessed with a body of a goddess. But so are you. And the difference between the two of you is that you are submissive which is what every person in this room enjoys. I have played with many subs... and you've impressed the hell out of me. If you weren't owned already, I would pursue you relentlessly until you were mine..."

"Not unless I got her first!" Kate challenged him back.

"Or ours," he said with a conciliatory grin toward his wife.

"Wow... That means a lot coming from you two," Jen said as she tried to figure out what she did that had impressed them so much. "May I ask why? Surely, there are more experienced subs and ones that can handle more pain than me."

"Yes you are right," Richard said as she joined the group. "But none were as obedient as you. Most try to manipulate us to get what they want or whine when we get rough. Instead you simply did what was asked. And that is a personality quality that many don't acquire. You truly have the desire to serve and that, my dear, is why we would like to have you come back with your father."

"I would love to, Sir, but that's his decision."

Jen's Daddy, who was behind her, said "Thank you all for allowing us in today and we would love to come back soon. I am glad you got to enjoy Jen the way I do." Grabbing Jen's hand, he led her to the side of the stage.

"Not so fast," Richard called out. "There are still some very horny members in our audience. I believe it is only fair Jen finishes what she started."

Looking at Jen, who was smiling at him, Jen's Dad realized that Richard had a point. "Well I guess I should take my seat."

The next hour consisted of Jen on her knees going from a cock to a pussy to a cock over and over again until all audience members were satisfied. By the end, Jen's face and tits were covered in cum. Barely any make up remained on her face from the morning.

She crawled her way from the stage to kneel at her father's feet. Looking down at her he ran his fingers through her sticky hair and said, "I'm so fucking proud of you."

Smiling, Jen said, "That's all I ever wanted Daddy."

"Go get cleaned up and let's go home angel."

---------------

Kate took Jen into the woman's locker room in the building so Jen could take a quick rinse in the shower. As she stepped out and began to dry herself, she noticed Kate staring.

Chuckling, Jen asked, "Aren't you tired of looking at me?"

"What kind of questions is that? If I was your Dom I would slap you so fucking hard for asking such a dumb question."

"You can still slap me," Jen said sexily.

"Don't tempt me."

Walking closer to Kate, Jen kept a hold on her towel. Stopping in front of her, she said in a sultry voice, "Tempt you?" She opened her hand and the swath of terrycloth slipped to the floor, " like this?"

Mesmerized by the naked body in front of her, Kate simply nodded. Though she had spent much of the the day with Jen naked, she'd been concentrating on putting on a good show and most of that on a dimly lit stage. In the locker room, the lights were bright enough to fully illuminate Jen's figure. Tall and slender with wet black hair draping down her front. Her hard nipples poking through the strands of hair.

Biting her lip, Kate said, "I don't know how your Daddy lets you out of his sight. I would be so jealous of anyone who lusted after you. I would want to keep you all for myself."

"It was also my decision to be shared today"

"I know but still... I'd be very reluctant to share you.." Being in a seated position, Kate's lips were aligned with Jen's belly button. She leaned in and placed a sensuous trail of kisses across Jen's stomach. Jen's hands went to the back of the woman's head and pressed her lips harder against her warm skin.

"I can't cum..." Jen said as her breath began rapid in response to Kate's hand lowering to her bare pussy. "Daddy's orders..."

"I know... Just want to leave you on edge begging for me."

"Ohhh... Fuck. You know I am...."

Stopping what she was doing, Kate stood up. Being an inch or two taller than Jen, Kate looked down at her and planted a slow kiss.

"Come back to me," Kate whispered between their lips.

"Someone getting addicted?" Jen teased her as Kate had earlier.

"Very much so."

Giving Jen one last kiss, Kate walked away. Fuck... Now she will think I am a weak Dom. Who begs a sub to come back? Rookie's mistake...

Kate's thoughts were interpreted when she heard her name being called out. It was Jen who was still naked in the same spot.

"I'm addicted too... I will come back for more if Daddy says I can... assuming you will have me."

Trying to keep the Dom persona, Kate answered, "We will see," and continued to walk away without looking back. God... Something about that girl. Fuck. I want her.

Smiling to herself, Jen grabbed the clothes that had been provided her to replace the ones Mistress Kate had cut up and got dressed. They liked me... I am a good sub... People actually want me.... Me.

-----------------

The hour long drive home was silent. Each of them replaying what just happened and trying to process it.

Looking out the window, Jen thought to herself, This was a lot for one day... Being fucked by strangers... Being watched by my Daddy.... Being covered in cum. Jen smiled to herself at that thought. I truly am a cum slut. She turned her head to see her Daddy staring straight ahead at the open road.

Feeling his daughter looking at him, he wanted nothing more than to reassure her he was satisfied but something was bugging him. They'd lived out his fantasy but he was conflicted. She was his and he'd set out very specific limits on what was allowed to be done to her ... Rules that were almost broken. He was a bit surprised at himself at the visceral reaction he'd had. A big part of him wanted her all to himself, but another wanted what was best for her. He didn't want to stifle her. He wanted her to be able to experience as much as she could as long as she was safe doing so. Yet, he had to admit that giving her that freedom ran the risk of him losing her. He sighed to himself and tried to reconcile his conflicting emotions.

He turned his head just enough to see her angelic face light up as the evening sun poured through the window. I love her so much it hurts and I want her to be mine, but she's also her own person. We're going to have to talk this out.

What on earth is he thinking? Jen wondered. She noticed him stealing glances every so often but no words were spoken. Maybe I did something wrong? But he did cum... But he could have came because of someone else. Kate? Oh fuck what am I to do with her?! Jane is my main girl. I can't do that to her.... I need to talk to Jane.... Jane may even like to join... She is open minded.... But if she says no, that means no! No more thinking of Kate's toned body pressing into me as her soft crimson red lips lean in.... Oh not good. Not good!

Interrupting Jen's internal dialogue, her father finally spoke, "Would you like dinner or shower first?"

Not expecting those to be his first words after such an eventful day, she simply said "Shower please Sir."

Acknowledging her answer with a nod, he continued to drive in silence.

-------------------------

As they pulled up on the driveway, he turned off the car and led her into the house. She didn't want to be the first one to speak so she just followed in his footsteps. Throwing his keys on the counter, he continued his way up the stairs to their shower. Opening the bathroom door, he began to undress. Breaking the silence, he said, "Strip," not even bothering to look at her as he did so.

Not wanting to upset him, she did as she was told and stood naked behind him. He walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. Stepping in first, he extended his hand to invite her in. He guided to go directly under the nozzle. Water dripped off her body as she tried to maintain eye contact with him.

"Turn," he said.

Turning around to face away from him, she didn't know what to think of this. He has never been this quiet... Maybe the club wasn't what he expected? Maybe he thought he would like the idea of sharing her but once it really happened, he didn't... Why won't he talk to me?

Feeling a hand on her back, she shivered. She didn't want to move too much. His hands caressed her body slowly. It felt as though he was examining her for the first time.

Leaning into her ear, he whispered, "I am proud of you."

"All I want is to be your good girl," Jen said with a smile at the praise. She wanted to say more but didn't want to ruin the moment. It felt as though he was doing this to reassure himself everything was okay between them. She didn't freak out and run away... She was still in front of him willing to do whatever he asked.

"I just want to make sure you're all right with everything that happened today. I know we did a lot of things you've never done before and you were pushed pretty hard."

"That was really intense, Daddy. I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life as when they pulled that zipper off."

"I saw that. We'll have to add zippers to our repertoire at home," he said.

"Yes Sir. I'd love that."

"That was so hot, little girl, seeing you used like that. It's always been a fantasy of mine to loan my sub out for others to use and abuse. You made it come true for me and the reality was even more exciting than I imagined it would be. Just as long as you remember who really owns you. "

"Only you, Daddy. I belong to you and that's that's how I want it to be."

He leaned forward and kissed her along the line of her neck and shoulders, his hands coming around to cup her breasts. Jen's breath caught for just a second as his hands traced the line of clothespin marks that were quickly turning into bruises.

"You made your Daddy very happy and nothing is more important to me than you being happy too."

"I am happy when you're happy, Daddy," she said smiling to him.

"Like a good sub should be," he said with a smile. Turning her around, he put his finger under her chin and kissed her. "Well then I guess we both are happy."

She pressed herself against him and rested her head on his chest and they stayed like that for a moment in silence. She listened to the beating of his heart.

After finishing the rest of their shower quietly, they stepped out and dried each other off.

"Do you want something to eat Daddy?" she asked as she began to head out the bedroom door.

"Yes... a sandwich will do."

Rushing down to the kitchen, Jen made a turkey sandwich for the two of them. Grabbing a couple of water bottles, she made her way up to the room. She jumped into bed beside him and handed him his sandwich. Because they hadn't eaten since the morning, they both ate quickly. After finishing, he placed his plate on the nightstand beside the bed. She handed him her plate and he placed it on top of his. As he laid back on the bed, he pulled her down with him.

SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
170 Followers