Daddy's Precious Property Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
171 Followers

She took a deep breath and bravely asked, "Mistress.. Forgive me. I know I am not to speak... Let alone make a request, but may I?" Jen didn't know where Kate was standing at that moment but she still lowered her head in submission.

"Thank you for being polite, Jennifer. You may state your request but that does not mean it will be granted," Kate answered.

The way Kate was calling her by her full name sent tingles down to her pussy. "In order for me to better handle the pain, I need to know you are being aroused. Usually I would see Daddy's hard-on and be reassured. That doesn't mean I want to remove the blindfold. I just want to know that I'm pleasing you Mistress."

Smiling, Kate knelt down in front of Jen. Putting her hand inside her leather shorts, She slid two fingers inside herself. Reaching out with cream-coated fingers, she then traced them around Jen's lips. Jen's tongue flicked out to follow that wet trail. The sweet, musky taste of the woman's arousal temporarily made her forget all about the pain that had been inflicted on her.

Kate leaned in and whispered, "I am enjoying using you very much. Can you tell?"

"Yes Mistress... May I have more?"

"More what?"

Pleading Jen replied, "More of you Mistress"

"Addicted already?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Good I want you to crave me the same way I am yearning to taste you"

"You may taste me now Mistress, I am yours to use."

"I know I can. But I don't want to touch your pussy at all. I want to keep you right on the verge of cumming."

"As you wish Mistress," she replied keeping her head lowered submissively.

Kate stood up and motioned for a man to join her. He was an average-looking guy, with sandy blond hair and piercing blue eyes, not that Jen could see him. Kate gave him whispered instructions. He nodded in acknowledgement and took the flogger from her hand.

The man, whose name was Jackson, resumed flogging the restrained sub. Jen moaned out in pleasure as she was becoming accustomed to the pain. She didn't know about the change of persons until a he hit her especially hard, causing her to cry out in surprise and pain.

"That's it, slut," Jackson said, grinning evilly, "let it out."

"Thank you, Sir!" She shouted as she struggled to process the painful aftermath of that blow and adjust to the presence of a new player in her scene.

That shout, however, was immediately muffled by Mistress Kate's pussy. The dominant woman had slipped off her shorts, grabbed Jen by the hair, stood with legs spread apart, and stuffed the girl's face between them. Knowing it was Kate's pussy from that little sample she'd had moments earlier, Jen got to work. Sticking out her tongue, she lapped at the hard nub of Kate's clit before pulling it between her lips and gently sucking on it. As her tongue dipped lower to the creamy entrance of the Domme's vagina, Jackson hit her again hard across her back. She moaned in response and so did Kate as the vibration went straight to her hard clit.

Seeing his daughter enjoy a pussy as a man flogged her was more than Jen's Daddy could bear. His hand stole down the the bulge in his jeans to massage his hard cock through the fabric.

After a couple more swings with the flogger, Jackson lowered it and said, "That is enough of that. I'm thinking it's time for something different."

"Yesh Shir," Jen answered as her face was being forced in between Kate's legs. Well in reality Kate's juices were intoxicating to her and she didn't want to pull away.

Noticing Jen trying to get more of her, Kate leaned away from her. "Work for it, whore."

Stretching her body as far as it would let her, Jen was determined to get more of Kate. Pulling against her bondage as far as humanly possible, she finally got to lap some more of Kate's juices.

"That's enough of that," Kate said as she patted Jen's head.

Stunned, Jen began to beg for more but Mistress Kate cut her off tersely, "Did I ask you a question, Jennifer? I certainly don't remember doing so."

Jen retreated back into position to await the next task given to her.

Mistress Kate left Jen where she was for the moment and walked over to Jackson. The two of them put their heads together and talked in hushed tones. Reaching a consensus, Jackson went offstage to gather the equipment they needed.

Reaching up, Kate released both of Jen's arms from the overhead bar and removed the rope from her wrists. The two assistants came back up on stage and laid the sub back onto her stomach so the Domme could untie the girl's legs.

Jennifer gave a sigh of relief as the pressure was taken off her joints. Staying in the previous position had been very hard on her, but she had to admit she also loved being pushed that hard. She gave her shoulders a shrug and stretched her legs as best she could and waited to see what was to be done to her next.

After giving her a moment to recover, Mistress Kate grabbed Jen's upper arms and pulled them behind her back. Starting above her elbows, she wound rope around both her arms about halfway down her forearms. Jen gave a little wiggle and found her arms couldn't move hardly at all.

"Face down, up on your knees, with your ass in the air, like a good little whore," Kate commanded her and Jen struggled a bit pulling her legs up until she could lift her butt, both her holes exposed to the audience. Her face was pressed uncomfortably into the floor. Kate held out her hand and Jackson handed her a large, glass buttplug. He then squeezed a dollop of lube onto it's pointed end.

"Your father tells us that you're quite the anal slut. Is that true little girl?" Kate asked the blindfolded girl.

"Um... yes," she replied blushing furiously, "I love to be fucked in the ass."

"Then I'm sure you'll enjoy what's coming," Kate said with an evil grin, that of course Jen couldn't see. Jen gave a little yelp of surprise when the cold tip of the toy pressed against her sphincter. She took a deep breath and blew it out and tried to relax. Kate pushed firmly and the tip pried open her backdoor and then the rest of the toy followed until only the base was left showing. Since the plug was clear glass, the audience was able to get a view down inside the bound girl's asshole, which the Mistress found quite exciting.

"Now kneel on your knees," Kate ordered imperiously. When she saw that Jen was having trouble complying due to her arms being bound. Kate snapped, "Faster whore! We don't have all day!" and took hold of Jen's ponytail and used it to help pull the girl upright into position.

Jackson laid some twine and a pile of wooden clothespins by Jen's knees. "Jennifer have you heard of a zipper before? "I have heard of them, Mistress, but never had them used on me. I've had clothespins on me though." Jen responded.

"Well there is first time for everything."

"As you probably already know, A zipper is a line of clothespins connected by string or twine that can be pulled to remove them from your body in quick succession. The experience is quite... invigorating," As Kate explained, she cut a length of twine that was about 6 feet long from the spool and tied one end to one of the clothespins. Then, reaching up she pinched the skin at the side of the girl's breast just an inch below her armpit and closed the clothespin on it.

Jen gasped in response and shivered a bit. That location was particularly painful. She'd never had a clothespin placed there before and it burned like fire. She didn't have long to think about that though as Kate quickly placed another directly below it and secured it to the twine too. Jen gritted her teeth and breathed deeply waiting for the pain for the clothespins to go numb as she knew they would from previous experience.

Mistress Kate hummed a happy little tune to herself as she continued pinching the skin of the submissive's breast and placing the pins. She traced a path down the side of Jen's left breast, and then along the bottom, taking a slight detour to circle some around her areola. then crossed over to the other side and repeated her pattern in reverse, ending up at the junction of her breast and armpit on the right. She then stepped back to admire her handiwork. All-in-all, she'd used about 30 of the clothespins to complete the job.

"How do you feel?" Kate asked Jen.

"It is a good feeling Mistress. Thank you."

"Good girl," Jackson said as he walked front of Jen, lowering his zipper down to release the bulge growing in his blank pants. Taking hold of Jen's ponytail, he said, "Open." Jen quickly opened her mouth and Jackson fed his semi-hard cock into her mouth. He wasn't as thick has her Daddy's but definitely longer. With her hands tied behind her back, Jen could only use her mouth and tongue.

Jackson let out a groan as his cock hardened in her mouth. "That's it whore, take my cock right down your slut throat" Jen relaxed her throat as she let more of him into her tight warm hole. Gripping her head, he began to throat fuck her. Deeper and deeper with each thrust of his hips. Hearing her gag on his cock was a turn on for him. No matter how deep inside he forced himself, she was still hungry for more. Each time his length invaded her mouth, she stuck out her tongue and licked the undershaft.

"I can't wait to get into that pussy of yours, slut", he groaned.

"No!"Jen's Daddy shouted as he jumped out of his seat. "That was not a part of the agreement and I clearly stated it when this was discussed. No one puts their cock in my pussy. You can either do as I say or this is over right now. Her mouth and ass are yours to use, but that pussy is my exclusive property."

"Jackson," Richard said sternly. "We all discussed the limits for this scene earlier."

Kate chimed in, "Please I would love to see my man fuck her."

"No you two. You know the rules. Limits are always to be respected. If you can't be trusted to do that, you don't belong here."

Jen lowered her head and smiled to herself. She enjoyed seeing her Daddy get defensive and possessive over her. It made her feel safe. Part of her did wish she could experience another cock in her but, in reality, his cock was the only one she wanted.

Jackson, who was stroking his cock to keep it hard, shrugged to Kate. "He said no, it means no."

Pouting, Kate says, "I know, but I really wanted to fuck her or at least watch you fuck her, babe."

"Babe I have an idea," Jackson looked over to Jen's Daddy, "Can we use a toy?"

"Yes that's fine." Jen's Dominant said, as he sat back down.

Jackson went into the darkness to retrieve more toys. He came back with a strap-on harness with a large purple dildo attached. It was battery powered had an attachment for clit stimulation. "Come here."

Kate walked over to Jackson and he helped her slip it on and tighten the straps. Wearing the strap-on made her feel powerful. Maybe it's because I'm doing something TO them instead of having it done to me, invading them instead of being invaded, she thought to herself. I wouldn't trade it permanently for my pussy though. Having a pussy is way too much fun.

Kate stood in front the submissive girl, grasped her face by the cheeks and sternly said, 'Open" and pushed the dildo in Jen's mouth. "Get this wet for me, though I don't think we'll need much lube considering we can see your juices running down your thighs."

Once the cock got nice and slippery with Jen's saliva, Kate laid on her back. Jackson pulled on the blindfolded girl's arm to help her to her feet, and guided her over Kate to straddle her hips. Reaching up to grab Jen's thighs, Kate pulled her down onto her buzzing rubber cock and guided inside her dripping pussy. Kate wished she could feel what it felt like to have that warm tunnel wrapped around her cock.

"Stay right there. Don't move." Kate said. "We're not finished preparing you yet."

"Yes Mistress." Jackson placed his hand between Jen's shoulder blades and pushed her gently forward. She gave a gasp as the clothespins made contact with Kate and reawoke the pain of the zipper. Grasping the base of the glass buttplug, Jackson tugged on it. It came out with a pop, momentarily leaving the girl's hole gaping open. Even though her pussy was already stuffed, she felt empty. She needed more.

Jen let out a yelp as she felt cold lube being rubbed around her loosened hole. This was quickly replaced by the head of Jackson's hard cock. Having been prepared by having the plug in her, Jackson was able to slide it in easier than she expected. He pushed in deep, pulled out, and then pushed in again. Soon he began to pick up his pace. Gasping, Jen could feel when Jackson's entire cock was in her as it was pushing against the thin membrane between her vagina and ass.

Jackson eased his way out and then slammed back in causing Jen to let out a loud moan. "Ride me whore" Kate demanded.Usually when straddling someone, Jen placed her hands on their chest to give her support but at the moment her hands were tied behind her back as she tried her best to ride to the purple dildo. Once she got to the same tempo as Jackson, Kate turned on the clit stimulator.

"Ohhh God" Jen moaned out. Every one of her nerve endings was burning as if on fire. "Oh fuck... Oh yes... Ohhhh"

"Such a good girl," Kate said, "taking two big cocks deep inside of you"

Smirking, Jackson asked, "Think she can take another babe? Anton over there seems to be in need of help"

"Hell ya!!" Anton shouted as he strode onto the stage, "Those lips and mouth look so hot! I want them around my cock"

Kate looked over to Jen's Daddy to ask permission and he nodded his assent.

"Go for it Anton." Kate said.

Anton lowered his pants and stood right in front of Jen. Taking hold of her head, he pressed his cock against her mouth. She immediately opened it and he drove his full length into it in one smooth thrust. His was the smallest of the three cocks inside her, but her mouth fit him perfectly, and he slipped smoothly down her throat.

With her arms tied behind her back, zipper across her chest,a cock in her mouth, a second one in her ass, and rubber one in her pussy with a clit stimulator buzzing away... Oh fuckkkk were the only words going through Jen's mind as these people had their way with her.

Feeling Jackson's cock swell and turn rock hard in her, Jen prepared for the feel of his sperm flooding inside her. To her surprise, however, he quickly pulled out. Shocked by this Jen couldn't help but shout, "Wait?! Where are you going?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her. Kate was the first to move and slapped her across the face. "Who are you to tell us where to go and what to do, whore? You're here for us to use in any way we want." That was followed by another stinging slap across her other cheek.

"Never do that again!" Kate sternly said as her hand wrapped around Jen's throat and began to choke her.

"Yeessss," Jen managed to get out. "I ammm sssssorrry!"

Jackson said haughtily, "If you must know, I am switching places with Anton so I can cum on you. I want to decorate you like the cum slut you are." Jen obediently opened wide, ready to take Jackson's cock. Unsure of which direction he would come from, she rotated her head side to side. Little did she know that Jackson was off to the side giving his cock a quick wipe down. Since starting anal with her Daddy, Jen made sure to always be extra clean girl, especially since her Daddy liked to go straight from fucking her ass to her mouth. She actually got off on the naughtiness of it. Once Jackson's cock entered her mouth again, she noticed the difference, and she appreciated that he'd taken the time to clean up and didn't just assume she would be ok with it.

Finding it hard to breathe with Kate's tight hold on her neck, it was difficult for Jen to properly give head but the tightness was very enjoyable for Jackson. Already having been brought to the edge of cumming in Jen's ass, it didn't take long for him to get there again.

Quickly, he slid out of her mouth and stroked himself until he came all over her tits. Rope after rope of cum covered her. As he stepped back, Kate sat up, dildo still buried in Jen, and began to clean up Jen's tits with her mouth. As she got closer to Jen, the press of her body made the clothespins twist and dig into her. Despite the pain she knew she was causing the girl, Kate meticulously licked every inch of Jen's luscious tits she could, giving special attention to the hardened nipples, zigzagged her tongue between the clothespins until all the cum was in her mouth. Though she tried to be careful, it was inevitable that a couple of the wooden clamps would pop off and Jen gave a little yelp of pain with each one. Smiling evilly, Kate clipped them back in exactly the same spot, making the girl moan and grit her teeth in response to the bright flashes of pain. Then, grabbing the back of Jen's neck, Kate mashed their lips together and kissed her, sharing Jackson's cum between them.

Seeing these hot woman make out so passionately got Anton rock hard. He'd been waiting in the wings for his opportunity at the submissive girl's ass and now was his chance. As Kate pulled her down to kiss her, her asshole was exposed once more. She'd been well prepared by the plug and Jackson and he was able to slide into her backdoor in one smooth stroke. The shock of his entry made Jen try to straighten up but Anton pushed her roughly back down. Soon he was ramming in and out of her tight asshole with abandon, quickly bringing himself to the edge. Like Jackson, he slipped out and went to stand in front of Jen. Having learned her lesson, Jen didn't say anything except a moan when she felt the vacancy as his cock withdrew from her.

Rapidly stroking his erection, Anton's cock throbbed as the cum sprayed out. Like Jackson had before him, he painted Jen's upturned face and coated her tits. Being a relatively new member to the club he was excited to have a part in the day's activities. This was the first time he'd been asked to participate in one of the shows. Until now, he'd simply been part of the audience jacking off to the scene on stage. He knew that the memories of fucking this hot submissive girl would be something that would be forever etched in his mind. Looking down at her, he watched as Kate licked up his cum and once more shared it with Jen through a kiss. Fuck that's hot, he thought to himself as he stepped back to watch what came next.

"That's two down, one more to go babe," Kate pointed out.

"Yes Mistress, I still need to make you cum. May I, please?"

Grinning as Kate cranked the control on the stimulator to the highest level, "You will, but I want you to cum for me first."

Having that much stimulation immediately took Jen to the edge or orgasm. "Ohhhhhhhhh!!!" Jen moaned as she bounced up and down as fast as she could on the plastic cock

"May I cum??? Oh mistress please! Can I cum?" Jen begged.

"You've been a reasonably good girl so far so no reason to edge you. Yes, you may cum."

Humping her clit against the toy, Jen abandoned herself to her onrushing climax. Unseen, since she was still blindfolded, Jackson had grasped the end of the twine connected to the zipper. As soon as he saw the girl tip into orgasm, He gave the zipper a quick, hard tug and ripped the all 30 pins from her breasts with one smooth motion.

"FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKK!" Jen shouted, as she shuddered through one of the most intense orgasms of her life. The mixture of feeling her skin nearly being ripped off and being in the throes of orgasm pushed her to heights she'd never experienced before. Waves crashed over her body for at least a minute before she shuddered to completion.

Struggling to hold herself upright and catch her breath, Jen felt her arms being untied. Letting her tingling extremities fall nervelessly to her side, she felt the rush of blood as the circulation returned.

SubOnWheels
SubOnWheels
171 Followers