Daisy Chain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was lovely," Madri said releasing the hug. She turn away now, looking for her blouse, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Oh no you don't" Callista giggled. Suddenly, Madri felt Callista shove her hard. She let out a surprised yelp and then started to fall forward. She threw out her hands and they landed hard with her palms on the table. She was bent over now, her ass high in the air. She was surprised, and about to stand up, but she felt Callista's hand on her back, giving her a little bit of pressure. Suddenly, she felt more aroused than she'd felt all night, this wasn't over yet.

Madri looked over her shoulder, and saw Callista unzip her date-night skirt. Callista' pulled it down and Madri lifted her feet, letting her babysitter pull the skirt off her feet. Now Callista was kneeling behind Madri. Madri tried to see was the girl was doing but she could not. The next thing she was able to know for she was that she felt Callista's hands on her ass. She could feet the girls fingers pushing into her pillowy flesh. She moaned, liking the way the girl's massaging fingers felt.

She then felt the girl spread her ass cheeks, and she moaned as the pressure from doing so cause a little delicious pain. The next thing she felt made her eyes roll back in her head and her knees go weak. She felt hot warmth on her asshole. For a moment, she didn't know what it was. Then she realized that the feeling was wet, and it dawned on her that Callista was licking her asshole. Her knees buckled a little, but she felt Callista wrap her arms around her legs, pulling them into her breasts. And her tongue kept probing. The feeling was wonderful, Madri had no idea her asshole was so sensitive, each little touch was increasingly intense. Madri pushed her ass back, trying to get more of that feeling.

Then, she felt cold air on her asshole. She tried to look back, to see what was happening, but all she knew was that Callista was no longer eating her asshole. For a few moments, Madri did not know what was going on. Then, she felt pressure on her anus. She squealed a little in surprise and heard Callista giggle. She looked behind her, she could see Callista's beautiful face but whatever was going on at her asshole was obscured from view. She felt the pressure building as something was pushing its way into her asshole. It was tight, uncomfortable, but raw and real as well. And the deeper it went, the better it felt.

Suddenly, Madri realized what it was. The last carrot. Callista was shoving the last remaining carrot up her ass. She giggled to herself, it felt so naughty. And it was starting to feel better too. Callista started to move the carrot in and out of Madri's asshole. It was tight, and occasionally pinched, but the friction felt amazing. Callista increased the speed of the carrot, pushing it harder and deeper. Madri leaned forward hard on her hands, trying to keep her balance.

Callista playing with her asshole felt amazing, but it was about to get better. Madri felt the same warmth and wetness she'd felt on her ass before, but now it was on her pussy. She looked behind herself again and saw Callista leaning into her. She knew that Callista was eating her pussy. She felt a thrill run up her spine and her body responded instantly to the tongue. Her pussy ached and felt alive. Her nipples were hard. She took one hand from the table to run her breasts, kneading the skin and letting the hard nipple play against her fingers.

Callista worked patiently, moving the carrot in and out of Madri's wet asshole. At the same time, Madri felt Callista's tongue get more and more insistent, flicking at her clit and dipping into her slit. Madri could feel the tension building inside of her. She moved her hand off of her breast. She was panting and she slammed her hand down hard on the table to ensure that she didn't fall over. Then, it happened. One last delicious pinch from the carrot in her asshole and Madri let out a loud shriek. Every muscle in her body shook and she slumped down over the kitchen table, letting the warmth and disorientation wash over her.

She returned to reality as Callista slipped the carrot out of her asshole. Madri grunted lightly and then turned and sat down on the kitchen floor. Callista sat down next to her and she put her arms around the girl. They looked into each other's eyes and giggled. Madri still felt drunk, maybe more drunk than she had when she got in. She leaned over and kissed the girl again. They sat for awhile, holding each other and trying to catch their breath. The house seemed incredibly still and peaceful.

"That was a lot of fun and you know, I think you are right. I am way less tense about...everything" Madri said and Callista nodded.

"Yeah, I think we both kind of needed that," Callista explained. Madri looked around the kitchen and saw discarded clothes and vegetables and she smelled the scent of sex. She sighed contentedly.

"Oh god, I don't ever want to go that long without sex again," Madri replied.

"Madri?" Callista said.

"Yes love?" she asked.Madri felt the moment was pregnant with anticipation.

"Could you drive me home, my mother is going to be worried?" The girl bit her lower lip, looking very concerned.

"Oh," Madri said, suddenly realizing what had just transpired, "I actually had a little too much to drink tonight. Let me call you a cab...and find my skirt."

Chapter 4: The Doctor

Erika Collins hated the feeling of the sanitary paper cover on the examination table in the doctor's office. This was especially true because her examination gown was a little short and she could feel her legs sticking to the paper. She looked at the clock on the wall and sighed. She hoped her mother didn't mind watching little Steven an extra half hour, because it didn't look like she was going to be getting out of here any time soon. She'd arrived at the doctor's office at 1:00 p.m., she'd sat in the waiting room until 2:30, and now it was well past three and the doctor still hadn't seen her. Steven got home from pre-school at 2:45 and Erika knew that her mother had a dinner date at 5:00. She hoped she'd get home in time. And for the 10 millionth time she thought about how difficult it was to be a single mother, even if she was 28 years old, had a decent job, and had planned on being a single mother.

Not being able to stand sitting on the paper any longer, Erika jumped off the table and walked over to the sink in the corner of the room. She looked into the mirror and rolled her big, brown eyes at her herself. She felt like she looked like a mess, but some of it was the nature of these stupid gowns. But she ruffled her hand through her long, straight brown hair, trying to give it a little life. It worked a little, and she smiled a bit, showing off her thick pink lips and tiny white teeth. Her skin looked good, slightly tanned and unblemished. She reached around to the back of her gown, squeezing it tightly. Instantly, the gown hugged around her curves and Erika nodded in appreciation of her large, 32-D breasts, tight waist, flared hips, and tight butt, looking all the more voluptuous on her short, 5'4 frame. She even took a look down at her legs, seeing them shine a little because she'd just shaved that morning.

She was still admiring herself in the mirror when she heard the door opening behind her. For some reason, she felt like she was in the wrong place, and scuttled quickly back to the exam table and sat down. The doctor came into the room looking harried. She was holding a plastic container in her left hand and a cell phone in her right. She was talking loudly on the telephone.

"I know that," she said, "listen: I can't talk right now I am with a patient. Please call my office manager, like I told you last week, if there is a problem with payment then she is the person to talk to." And with that she hung up the phone and turned and smiled at Erika, she looked exhausted, but pretty. Erika had always thought Dr. Gupta was an attractive woman, and she had been visiting her for years. Dr. Gupta looked stylish in her long black skirt, red blouse, and long white coat.

"Sorry about that," Dr. Gupta said setting her phone down. She also picked up her plastic container and shoveled a few bites of food into her mouth, "And about this. I haven't had a chance to eat today; I just want to get a couple of bites of salad in." Erika nodded and looked into the container.

"Kind of boring, just carrots and cucumbers," Erika said. She almost thought she noticed Dr. Gupta blush.

"They were the only veggies I had to cut up this morning," Madri explained, putting the container down. She reached over to the desk and grabbed a stool with no back and sat down. She scooted the stool close to the exam table, pulled out a clipboard, and clicked her pen. For a moment Erika watched as the doctor reviewed the notes the nurse had left. Then Madri looked up and smiled.

"So Erika, how are you doing today?" Madri asked.

"Oh, generally I feel great. I had a bit of a cold a week ago, so I didn't come in. I just wanted to make sure that no little thing could, I don't know, throw off your check-up," Erika explained. She'd had a brief cancer scare three years before and she was required to come in for these harrowing little check ups every six months for awhile. While she liked Madri and the offices was very nice, she hated these appointments. They reminded her about how fragile her life really was. How in an instant she might be gone from this world.

"Believe me, there is nothing to be worried about," Madri said, "Let's just do a normal health check-up, then I will do your breast exam, and you can get out of here." The doctor took her stethoscope off from around her neck and put the buds in her ear. Erika jumped a little as the cold instrument touched her back. Madri apologized but encouraged Erika to breathe deeply. After a few minutes she stopped.

"Everything okay?" Erika asked nervously.

"Oh there is a little residual effect from that cold in your lungs, a little bronchial wheezing. But I am not concerned," Madri said. Erika started to relax a bit. The doctor put away the stethoscope. From there, Erika waited patiently while Madri did all of the various things the doctor normally does on a basic check-up. She hit her knee with the little hammer, she checked the ears, nose, and throat, and she checked blood pressure. As she worked, the two women talked.

"So how is your son doing?" Madri asked, Erika couldn't help but beam. Her son was her pride and joy.

"Oh he is doing so well Dr. Gupta..."

"Madri..."

"Madri. He started pre-school two weeks ago," Erika explained. She almost teared up, again, thinking of her little man going off to school and making friends.

"They grow up so quickly," Madri said and Erika nodded.

"It gave me quite a scare you know, when I thought that maybe I wouldn't be able to see him grow up," Erika said. Being in this office always made her think of her scare. For a moment, Madri stopped what she was doing.

"Look, we are on top of this. You didn't have cancer. There isn't an extensive history of breast cancer in your family. We aren't going to let anything happen to you," Madri said and Erika smiled at her doctor. It was nice to have someone who really cared about you care for you.

"Yeah," Erika said, "And you know it wasn't all bad. My cancer scare. I mean, I know if sounds cliché but I decided when it happened that I was really going to live every day to the fullest. And I think I have done that. I took my first trip out of the country, I spend as much time as I can with little Steven, and I even started dating again." Erika explained. When she got nervous, she talked. About personal stuff. That was the way she always was. But at least Madri was a sympathetic ear.

"Any luck in the dating world?" Madri asked.

"No much, but it is fun to try!" Erika said, realizing only afterwards that it made her sound a bit like a slut. But Madri did not seem to notice, "I just try to live with no regrets." She said, although sometimes trying was much easier than succeeding. Finally, it seemed that Madri's basic check up was over. She put the blood pressure cuff back on the rack.

"Well, everything was normal. Your blood pressure is a bit low actually and I didn't see anything else that would cause any concern," Madri said, making some notations on her papers, "Would you please just pull the gown down around your waist?" Erika reached behind her back and untied the knot around her neck. She let the gown slide off of her arms and into her lap. Her breasts were now exposed to the cold office air and her nipples were getting hard. She noticed that for a moment Madri's eyes seemed to linger on her body, but then the doctor looked back down at her forms.

Finally, Madri put the clipboard aside and started to inch closer.

"Your nipples look a little red, are they sensitive right now?" Madri asked. Erika shook her head.

"No, they are fine," Erika lifted her arm to give Madri better access and her large breast hung low. Erika felt Madri's hands against her breast, he fingers feeling warm and soft. And she felt the pressure as Madri carefully and professionally felt for lumps. She was hoping and praying that the doctor would not find anything. She was so concerned, her heart beating so quickly, that at first she didn't notice a familiar tingling feeling. In fact, the first that she noticed something was when Madri spoke.

"Oh my!" the doctor said. Erika looked down at the doctor. She saw the doctor looking at her hand and then suddenly the complete realization came to her. Madri's hand was covered in milk! Erika looked at the clock on the wall. It was 3:15 now. By this time Steven would have already eaten half an hour before! She was overflowing! Oh God, this was so embarrassing.

"Oh my goodness, Dr. Gupta... Madri, I am so sorry," Erika said. She felt her face getting white hot. Her weird little secret was now exposed.

"Steven is...four?" Madri asked, still looking down at the milk on her hand.

"Five," Erika said, dying inside. So much for no regrets. Why didn't she pump at home? Madri looked up, but she didn't appear to be disgusted or anything else.

"Don't look so mortified Erika! I have had far worse things on my skin than mother's milk in this office," She said.

"I...Uh, well." Erika began, but she didn't know what to say.

"Late breastfeeding doesn't cause any medical side effects for the mother or child, you know? In fact, some research suggests that breast feeding decreases the chances for breast cancer" Madri said evenly. Erika felt a sudden wave of relief was over her. She'd expected the doctor, or anyone else who knew she breastfed her 5-year old, to think she was insane. But Madri seemed to be taking it in stride.

"I was actually worried about that," Erika said softly, "I just never though to wean him until he was already older than the other kids. I don't know, I was going to breast feed him until he was 2 and then there was the cancer scare and I... well I just liked that they," she pointed to her still-exposed breasts, "were still giving life rather than taking them away. And I just love taking care of my little boy. Does that make sense?" Erika looked down at her swollen, smooth breasts. One thing she decided not to share with the doctor was that one of the reasons she enjoyed breast feeding so much was that it kept her breasts larger. She had a small frame and she didn't want to go back to barely C-Cup days from before her pregnancy.

"I completely understand," Madri said, "I think you should consider weaning sometime in the near future, but there is no danger to you. I guess that explains why your nipples look a little irritated." Madri reached forward and brushed one of Erika's nipples briefly. It was almost a caress and if felt nice on Erika's hard, sensitive nipples. For a moment, Erika felt uncomfortable. But this was a doctor; a touch from her was not something to be concerned about.

"I think it helps keep weight off too, although I've been exercising more, so it could be that," Erika said, trying to change the subject.

"Are you past due on a feeding? Is that why you expressed when I was giving your breast exam?" Madri asked. The doctor's voice sounded a bit strange now. Now weirded out or disgusted like Erika feared, but far away and detached.

"Yeah, I am like... overflowing," Erika said, then she laughed. But it was a tinny, uncomfortable laugh and she hoped Madri didn't notice. But Madri was still staring at Erika's breasts, and didn't seem to notice anything. Then, Erika watched as Madri looked her directly in the eye, raised her hand to her mouth and licked the milk off of her fingers!

"Mmmmm," Madri said, "I had always liked the taste of breast milk. I used to taste a little when I breastfed my kids." She spoke as if she was behaving normally. She smiled and acted like a doctor again. Erika was shocked. She was just looking at Madri's mouth, she could see a little drip of white milk on the Doctor's pink lips. She was stunned. Madri didn't seem to notice. Erika had tasted her breast milk, and liked it too, but she never would drink another woman's milk. Had the doctor crossed some sort of line?

Erika didn't have much time to think. In a moment, Madri's hands were on her other breast, carefully performing the breast exam as though nothing had happened. Except, it wasn't like nothing had happened. Madri's touch was softer now. Her fingers brushed Erika's nipples and, while she completed the exam, she was much slower than she'd been before. Her fingers sunk deep into Erika's flesh. Erika squirmed a little on the table. Her nipples grew harder, even though they were arguably warmer. Madri's touch was sensual, lovely. No more milk erupted, so at least Erika could be thankful for that. Finally, Madri was finished with the breast exam.

The whole time she was working, it felt like Madri was appraising her. Erika couldn't put her finger on it, but it felt like the doctor was trying to detect how she was reacting to all of her rather bizarre behaviors. But, to be honest, Erika didn't know what to think. She knew that Madri's hands on her body felt nice, even if she felt a little strange about it. And she really didn't know what to think about Madri drinking her milk, except that she inexplicably found it... arousing. To have an adult drink her milk was somehow a turn on. Oh god, she thought, and then dried to bury those feelings. They were dirty and wrong.

"Both of your breasts are free of lumps. Of course, next time you come in you'll have to have a full mammogram, but I don't think there is anything to worry about," Madri said. Oddly, Madri kept her hand on the underside of Erika's breast. Erika's body tingled from the doctor's touch.

"How long is your drive home," Madri said in a very professional voice. Her eyes were locked on Erika's eyes, but her hand was still on the underside of one of Erika's breasts. In fact, she was rubbing it lightly with her palm. Erika paused for a moment, her mind to jostled to think.

"Um... It's like...I don't, about 25 minutes," Erika said, her eyes stayed on Madri's fingers. She watched as the doctor's fingers swirled around on her skin.

"Your breasts will absolutely be aching by the time you get home," Madri said, swiveling her chair. She put her other palm underneath of Erika's other breast. Erika felt Madri carefully lift each breast, their weight sinking into the doctor's hands. It felt lovely.

"Yeah, it might be a little rough," Erika sighed; her voice rising a bit as Madri gamely squeezed one of the breasts lightly. Madri didn't release the breasts, but kept talking to Erika. Erika didn't even know what she was thinking. Part of her wanted to quickly get dressed and leave, to go see her son. But part of her was fascinated by what was happening, even if she was a little scared of that interest.