Daisy Chain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callista leaned forward and ran her hands through Krista's hair lovingly. But Krista stood up quickly, her cheeks bulging, but a smile in her eyes. She stuck her hand under Callista's mouth and Callista quickly spit her panties out. Krista leaned forward quickly and kissed Callista. As soon as their lips met, Callista felt Krista's tongue probing hastily at her lips. She parted her mouth and felt hot, thick liquid pour into her mouth. That same delectable flavor that she'd tasted in her panties was there again, except more powerful. Krista poured all of her juices into her mouth, before breaking the kiss. Now Callista's mouth ached, full to the top with her own hot cum. Callista swished the womanly liquid in her mouth, letting it coat ever surface. Then, in a single gulp, she swallowed it down, savoring the warmth that emanated from her stomach, coating it fully.

She looked over at Krista now that her bearings were about her again. She saw that Krista was unzipping her sweat shirt. It was immediately clear that Krista wasn't wearing anything underneath. Krista finished unzipping the shirt and then pulled it off her body, exposing her own supple breasts. Callista stared at the other girl. She'd never been sexually attracted to a woman before, but now she had an almost uncontrollable urge to feel those breasts, to kiss them, to taste Krista. Krista used her sweatshirt to gently wipe Callista's excess cum off her face. Callista giggled as she did this and Krista gave a wry smile.

Callista jumped off the table and wrapped her arms around Krista. It was sort of a spur of the moment thing, a thank-you for the orgasm. She felt naughty as their naked breasts rubbed together. She looked down at her smaller tutor and then bent her neck and passionately kissed Krista. Their mouths still tasted like Callista's cum and their hands roamed over one another's bodies. Callista felt Krista's breast and squeezed her nipple, enjoying its heat and velvety softness. While they were kissing, Callista felt Krista slip off her tight little shorts. Now the only clothing the two women were wearing were Krista's boots and Callista's skirt.

Callista became aware that Krista was gently guiding them both downwards, onto their knees. They stopped there on the floor for a few moments, kissing and fondling one another. But then, Krista gently rocked Callista back, onto her back. Krista was leaning over her, her breasts hanging in Callista's face. Callista slipped one of Krista's tight pink nipples into her mouth, sucking it gently. She loved the way it hardened, got dense in her mouth. With her other hands she stroked Krista's other breast.

But Krista was a woman on a mission. She got up quickly, turned around so that she was facing Callista's feet, and then knelt down over Callista's face, her knees on either side of the younger woman's head. In an instant, Callista went from having Krista's tit in her mouth to have a close-up view of her tutor's shaved pussy. The smell was intoxicating and Callista could see that Krista's pussy was dripping wet as well.

Krista squatted down some, essentially sitting on Callista's face. Callista was surprised to find that her nose was pressed against Krista's anus and her lips were against Callista's labia. She would have thought she'd be disgusted by this location, but she was exhilarated. She kissed Krista's weeping slit and felt her tutor's body shake all over. Callista reached around and put her hands on Krista's hips, pulling her down harder on her face, driving her nose deeper into her anus. And while she didn't know 100% what she was supposed to do, she was a smart girl. She stuck out her tongue and quickly found Krista's clitoris. Krista's pussy tasted delicious, and her juices ran down Callista's cheeks. Callista hungrily licked Krista's pussy. She could hear Krista, moaning under her breath, trying not to alert anyone. Callista's body felt transcendent, just being this close to another woman, tasting her, it made her more aroused than before.

Her tongue worked faster, prodding and poking at the hot little nub of Krista's clitoris. Krista rocked in motion with her as they slowly began to build towards something. They moved faster, the rhythm getting lost and being replaced with wild, animalist motions. Finally, Krista made a choking sound as she apparently held back a scream, her knees tightened around Callista's head. Krista shook all over and Callista knew she'd done her job. Suddenly, Callista felt something hot and wet on her lips. She opened her mouth just in time for a sexy squirt of Krista's cum to pour into her mouth. It was much less than Callista's had been, just a mouthful, but it tasted heavenly. Perhaps even better than her own.

Krista rolled off of Callista, flopping onto her back on the library floor. Callista got up on her hands and knees and crawled over to her tutor. She hovered over her, grinning with cum in her mouth. Krista smiled and grabbed Callista's head, pulling her down into a tight kiss. Callista' opened her mouth wide, letting cum pour into Krista's mouth and also over her cheeks and into her hair. When all of the cum was with Krista, Krista sat up on the floor. She smiled at Callista and let the cum drip in big, string globs out of her mouth. It poured over her chin and down onto her breast, into her bellybutton. It was so dirty and sexy.

"Clean me up," Krista whispered. Callista didn't need to be told twice. She climbed between Krista's legs and put her face into Krista's body. Callista desperately started to lick the combined cum and spit off of Krista's body, starting by sucking it out of her bellybutton and drinking it down. She tasted the strange earthy flavor of cum on Krista's hot, salty skin and it was better than before. She licked Krista's stomach, her tits, her neck, and even her chin. When she finished, they were sloppily kissing, strings of spit and cum connecting their dirty mouths.

Krista broke the kiss and then lay down on the ground on her side and she spread her legs open. Callista got a beautiful view of Krista, her breasts hanging tightly from her body, her stomach flat, and her pussy dripping and inviting. She looked like a classical painting. But apparently, Krista did not want to merely be viewed. She hooked her finer at Callista, beckoning her forward.

Krista silently directed Callista where to move. In a few moments, Callista realized that Krista wanted her to slide their bodies together so that their pussies were together, in a scissoring position. Callista felt naughty as one of her legs slide up between Krista's breasts and the other slide up her tutor's back. She took one of Krista's legs in her arms, pressing it against her tits, as she slid her clit against Krista's.

Their wet pussies kissed together, Callista felt her hard clit press against Krista's and her entire body shivered. Gently, Krista began to rock, pressing her clit into Callista's body. Callista began to mimic her tutor's lead, moving her clit forcefully and enjoying the sensation it gave.

As their wet pussies moved over one another, Callista began to kiss Krista's foot, and leg. Planting passionate, wet kisses against her tutor's skin, enjoying the taste and the added oral sensation to accompany her titillated pussy. Krista followed Callista's lead, sucking on Callista's toes and kissing the bridge of her foot. And they continued to grind into one other. Their motions became faster, their kisses to one another's legs more passionate. Callista felt that indescribable feeling building again. She looked across at Krista and saw her tutor's beautiful face, scrunched in tension and anticipation.

The both reached the moment of ecstasy at the same moment. Noiselessly, the tension in their bodies reached crescendo. Callista felt the warmth and electricity pulsate through her body, making her limp and rigid somehow at once. She felt Krista's body moving the same way. And in a few moments after their orgasms subsided they collapsed onto the library floor, panting.

After a few moments they both came to their senses. They couldn't lay here naked forever, the odds were good that someone would come by this way soon. Without speaking the two smiling, giggling girls grabbed their clothes and quickly slipped them back on. They prayed that no one saw them, that no one heard the noise. Just as Callista was slipping her cardigan back on, she saw the librarian walk back to their desk.

"Are you ladies alright?" she asked, perhaps noticing their flushed faces.

"Of course," Krista said, picking up her bags, "We were just finishing up our...studying." Callista looked at her watch and saw she was late for lunch with her boyfriend and shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess so," she said. The librarian briefly looked at the wet spot on the floor but shrugged her shoulders and walked away. The girls collected their stuff and walked towards the door to leave, both feeling strange but incredibly satisfied.

"I sure hope Megan isn't here next week either," Krista said smiling as they reached the door. But now it was Callista's turn to offer a wolfish grin.

"I hope she does," she said and winked and then slinked with her best sexy walk to her car.

Chapter 3: The Babysitter

Madri Gupta waved to the cab as it drove away and then laughed a little to herself. The only person in the cab was the cab driver, who was she waving at? She turned and looked at her house and sighed. Well, she was home. She looked at the house with a mixture of satisfaction and dread. With a little bit of drunken giddiness thrown in. And why not? She was a little drunk and she happy to be home with her two young sons. But she also dreaded what coming home alone meant. Another disastrous first date and at least a few more weeks of being alone. As she walked (or stumbled a bit) up the walkway towards her front door, she dissected her most recent romantic flop.

He was 45 years old (making him six years older than Madri), but he had lived with his mother since his divorce three years earlier. He was overweight, in between jobs, and ate with his hands at the restaurant. Madri had tried to be kind. It had taken her a long time to get over her divorce as well. But not only was he fat, stunted, and slobbish, he was rude. He made strange comments about her Indian heritage and asked her why she didn't have a dot on her forehead. In the end, she'd abandoned him halfway through the date, met up with some other women she knew, and had a couple of drinks to try and forget it. Ten first dates in the last six months and not a single second date to show for it. And even with her standards slipping every day.

Madri shook her head and decided to put this night behind her like she'd done nine other times (with the magician, the fantasy football guru, the nosebleed guy, the guy who wanted a pre-date kiss, the guy who called his ex on the date, the guy who told her she was eating too much, the guy who wore a gun on his belt, the guy who hated kids, and the guy who sipped her drink without asking). As she got up the stairs she realized she was a little bit drunker than she thought. The babysitter was inside and Madri needed to keep it together long enough to get the girl out of her house. It was past midnight, so she'd have to pay a little extra. She giggled drunkenly, then put on a straight face and opened the door.

"I'm home," she said and immediately realized that she was speaking too loud and that she was slurring a bit. She set down her keys and looked at herself in the mirror next to the door. Why was she having so much trouble? She was pretty. She was 5'8 and only 135lbs. She had long black hair, a small nose, big almond eyes, thick dark lips, and a clear complexion. Despite being almost forty and having two kids, her breasts were high and her stomach was flat. Her butt was toned from exercise and her legs were long and slim. 30-year-olds wished they looked like her! She looked particularly good in her first date clothes, thin black skirt that showed off her legs, a white blouse that showed a little cleavage, and a pair of black heels to pull it all together. Whatever, it wasn't worth it.

"Hello Mrs...Ms...Dr. Gupta," a voice said, and Madri turned to look at her perky young babysitter Callista. For just a moment Madri thought that the short cheerleader looked kind of sexy. The girl was wearing a skin tight t-shirt with no bra. It was a little short and some of Callista's silky black skin was exposed at the midrift. She was also wearing a relatively short skirt. Madri figured her 10 and 8 year old sons were probably too young to enjoy the view. Callista smiled openly as Madri looked at her for a moment.

"I told you before, call me Madri," she said, setting down her purse. The young girl sort of smiled and shrugged.

"Sorry... Madri, just one of those things my mom taught me. A hard habit to break," she explained. Madri walked into the kitchen where Callista was standing. She couldn't kick the girl out without a debriefing, so she gestured to a chair at the table and sat down. Madri followed, sitting down next to her. She felt light-headed as she sat and hoped that her breath didn't give away that she was drunk. If she noticed, Callista pretended that she did not.

"Did you have a good night here?" Madri said, she looked over into the living room and saw that the television was off, "I know I told you that you could watch television or watch any of my blue rays while I was away right?"

"Oh yeah, I just turned it off when I heard you coming in. I had a good night. It was quiet here, nothing much going on."

"How were the boys?" Madri asked.

"They were great, like usual," Callista explained. She then went on to describe the whole night. They ate macaroni and cheese and watched Spongebob. Neither gave her trouble when it was time to go to bed. It was the kind of report that any mother would be happy to get. But, apparently, her face didn't show the exuberance that Callista was expecting, "Is something wrong... Madri?" she asked. Madri had been staring down at the table while Callista spoke, and now she looked up and saw the girl's big, brown eyes staring at her intently and with concern. Madri sighed and then forced a smile.

"Oh no honey," Madri said, "I'm sorry. I am just a little tired. I am glad the boys were good. I guess I owe you an extra twenty for staying out late." She started to rise to get her pocket book but Callista gently put her hand on her wrist and Madri, for some reason, sat back down and looked at her young babysitter.

"Did something bad happen on your date?" Callista asked, leaning in close. Madri could smell the girl's perfume, it was lovely. She almost giggled, but realized that she still had to keep it together. The problem was, trying to remain serious ran the risk of making her a maudlin drunk.

"It was just a bad date," Madri said, seeing no need to lie, "So I guess I won't need you again until my next first date." She said and she felt sadness pour over her as she said it.

"That's too bad," Callista said shaking her head. Madri couldn't help but notice the way the girl's breasts bounced gently as she moved. Callista really was a pretty girl, "You are so cool and so hot! You should be scooping up all of those suave older guys!" Callista smiled broadly when she spoke, her teeth white and straight. Her hair fell across her eyes. Madri was unexpectedly touched that such a pretty and vivacious girl would think that she was attractive.

"That's so sweet," Madri slurred a bit. She almost felt tears in her eyes but knew it was just because she was drunk. She fought that down, "I thought I'd have better luck too," she explained.

"I like you Madri, guys will like you too," Callista said, and Madri almost laughed, this conversation felt a little bit too much like she was in high school.

"Oh I don't that they don't like me. But I sure as...hell don't like them. Every guy has been a loser," Madri said bitterly and then hiccupped. She hoped Callsita didn't notice, or realize that it meant she was drunk.

"How are you meeting guys?" Callista asked. For a moment, Madri thought that maybe this was not an appropriate conversation to have with her babysitter, but hell she was drunk and her inhibitions were a bit low. It might be nice to talk this stuff out.

"Online mostly," she explained, "I don't really have time to do anything else. With work and the kids..."

"Yeah, that makes sense," Callista said. Callista had started this conversation now Madri felt like maybe the girl had some advice for her or something. Madri consciously knew that was absurd, what could an 18 year old tell her? But in her state, dejected and drunk, she as ready to grasp at anything. Maybe Callista just needed a little more information to get her advisory juices flowing.

"I don't know what I am doing wrong. I am up front about being divorced, about having kids, and everything else. But other than that, I just tell people I want to have fun and get to know them. You'd think I could attract better guys," Madri said, spilling her heart to her babysitter. Callista nodded understandingly but didn't say anything. All of the frustrations that Madri had decided to avoid all these months boiled over. She needed to get this stuff out.

"I mean I am not dressed like a whore," Madri said, surprising herself. She stood up and swept her hands across her body, "But I am not a nun either. I don't think I am throwing off an ice-queen vibe that would scare away good guys do you?" Callista just shook her head, but didn't speak. She had a little smile on her face, like she knew the answer to all of Madri's problems but refused to tell. It was driving Madri insane! Why wouldn't Callista just tell her what was wrong with her so she could fix it. A cute teenage cheerleader obviously knew what guys wanted even if a 40-year old divorcee did not.

"I mean do I have to apologize for being a successful woman? Is that the problem? Do I only get dates from losers because men who are successful don't want competition from their girlfriends? I know that was my ex-husband's problem. But I thought that was just his problem. Not a general man problem." She said, she began pacing in her kitchen now. She looked up at Callista who looked sympathetic, but still did not speak.

"Is it a race thing? Are white men or black men or Asian men afraid that an Indian woman won't suit their needs? I don't make those rules and it isn't fair," Madri said. She felt tears on her cheeks now. Oh god, she was way drunker than she'd thought. And Callista was here. Seeing all of this. She wanted to stop, but her self-pity was too far. She was stuck.

"And you know what Callista," she said and the girl looked up at her. Madri's heart was pounding, her mind knew that she shouldn't say what she was going to say next, but she couldn't stop, "I am not very sexually experienced. I only ever had sex with my husband and I don't want one-night stands. So here I am, long since divorced and trying. But these men don't know that. Can they sense my sexual naiveté? I doubt it. But I feel like they can."

"You've only ever had sex with one person?" Callista said, finally breaking her silence. All Madri could do was nod her head, "And you haven't had sex in a year?"

"Two. That last year, my husband and I... Oh god!" Suddenly Madri realized what she was saying and who she was speaking to. A wave of self-hatred swept over her and she fell down on her knees on the kitchen floor, the tears coming hot and fast now. What was she doing? What did she expect Callista to do? Put her love life in order. This was too embarrassing. She was acting like a drunken asshole and she had to stop.

Just as the self-loathing was reaching its peak, Madri felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Callista, smiling sympathetically at her. Madri reached up and patted Callista's hand. Somehow, the girl's touch soothed her. Her chest hitched once more and then she stopped crying. But she slumped down onto the kitchen floor, mentally and physically exhausted.

1...34567...10