Daisy Chain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are way too high strung," Callista said, "And I should know. My mom is too high strung. Heck, I have a tendency to get too high strung." Madri laughed, the girl was right about that at least.

"I know, it's tough," Madri said. Callista sat down on the kitchen floor across from Madri. Madri saw the girl's eyes flash, surprised, as she looked at her. For a moment, Madri didn't realize that what Callista saw. Then she realized she'd sat down on the kitchen floor with her legs splayed apart even though she was wearing a skirt. And she also remembered that she'd been so hopeful about her date that she'd decided not to wear panties. She quickly snapped her legs together, not wanted Callista to see more of her vagina than she already had. Her cheeks felt hot, but she pretended like she hadn't noticed Callsita looking. For a moment she wondered what the girl thought when she saw her pussy. Did it look good? Old?

"You were really excited about the date huh?" Callista asked and Madri looked down between her legs and felt shamed again. But she nodded, "Maybe you are like... to excited. Too eager."

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe you are rushing into these dates with guys you can probably kind of already tell are going to be losers," Callista said delicately. That sort of struck home to Madri, it wasn't like any of the guys she had dated recently had stellar online dating profiles.

"Yeah, you are right. But what do I do? I mean... I am kind of getting desperate," Madri said and it pained her to say it. She hated what an honest drunk she was.

"Madri, can I be honest with you," Callista said and Madri smiled and nodded vigorously, "You need to get laid."

"What?!" Madri said, a little shocked that her sweet babysitter was talking like that. Callista put up her hands in a defensive posture.

"Look, you are high strung and you're making mistakes. You need to get laid, get it out of you, and then you can make better decisions," Callista said and Madri realized that it sounded a little bit like wisdom.

"I know but..."

"Do you masturbate?"

"No...I," Madri said, suddenly her head was swimming. But before she could say anything else, Callista was up like a shot. Madri twirled around to see what Callista was doing. Callista was digging into the refrigerator. Madri was confused. But in a moment, Callista was back.

"Let me help you with something," Callista said, sitting back down in front of her employer. Madri looked and saw that Callista was holding a produce bag from the grocery store. Her drunk mind could not conceive of what was going on. Callista dumped out the contents of the bag and two big carrots and a small cucumber fell out. Did Madri buy those? She couldn't remember going to the grocery store. And she couldn't figure out what Callista was doing. Making her a salad?

"Oh they're cold!" Callista said and she gingerly picked up the cucumber. It was around six inches long and no wider than two inches at its thickest point. Callista put the cucumber to her lips and pushed one bulbous end into her mouth. Madri figured the girl wanted a sort of odd snack. But after inserting the cucumber into her mouth about four inches, Callista slid it back out again. Slowly and methodically, Callista pushed the cucumber into her mouth and then pull it back out again. Madri watched, stunned, as the green vegetable slid in and out of the girl mouth. Watched the girl's dark lips spread over the cucumber, and watched the girl's cheeks stretch to accommodate. Callista was performing fellatio on a cucumber, and Madri was awestruck.

"What are you doing," Madri asked finally. She had to admit, watching the nubile 18 year old, her large breasts shaking as she moved, sucking on the cucumber was erotic. Callista held up her free hand and continued to lick the cucumber for a few more seconds.

"Warming it up," She said as she slid the cucumber out of her mouth, "And getting it wet." It glistened with saliva. Callista got up on her knees and moved so that she was kneeling beside Madri, who was sitting on her butt on the kitchen floor. They were facing one another, but Callista was on Madri's left side. Callista reached down and put her hand on Madri's knee. Madri felt a shock run through her body. This was not normal. Slowly, Callista tried to pry Madri's knees apart. But Madri would not let her.

"What is going on?" Madri slurred. She looked over at Callista. The girl's breasts were at her eye level. She saw Callista's hard nipples poking out from her t-shirt. She watched they way they rose and fell as the girl breathed. She turned and looked up into Callista's eyes and saw a strange hunger there. Her babysitter had a odd, but passionate, look on her face. Callista took her hand off of Madri's knee and grabbed Madri's chin, tilting her face up. Callista looked down at her.

"Madri, I am going to fix your problem," Callista said soothingly. Madri suddenly became aware of the last, subtle power shift in her relationship with her babysitter. Madri stared up at Callista and the girl's beauty was stronger than ever before. She no longer had an abstract admiration for the girl's looks, she wanted her. This cool, confident girl who seemed to have all of the answers that she lacked. There was something so...sexy about that.

But Madri didn't have a lot of time to think about it. Callista leaned forward and closed her eyes. Madri did the same. Madri felt the young woman's thick, hot lips on her own. It had been more than two years since her first romantic kiss and Madri melted into it. She felt Callista's hand grasp the back of her head, pulling her in tighter. Callista's lips were so warm, so velvety. And then Madri felt them split open and Callista's thick, wet tongue slipped across her lips. Madri darted her own tongue out, tasting Callista's saliva and brushing her babysitter's tongue. Then Callista's tongue plunged into her mouth. Callista's saliva was thick and sweet and Madri sucked on her tongue. She moaned into Callista's mouth.

Madri was so engrossed by the kiss that she didn't notice Callista's hands go back to her knee. But she felt it when it landed them. She expected Callista to try and spread her legs apart again. In fact, she wanted that. She was more than willing now to stop resisting. But the hand just sat there. But Callista was right, she needed to get this out of her system. So Madri decided it was her job to push the action. Without breaking their kiss (in fact, she kissed deep, pushing her own tongue into Callista's mouth, feeling the ridged roof of the girl's mouth) she lifted her hand. She didn't open her eyes, but she opened her palm. She felt it push up against the bottom of Callista's breast. She felt the girl shudder all over.

"Oh god!" Callista moaned. Madri was surprised by the weight and density of Callitsa's breast. She'd felt her breasts before, but the alien feeling of touching a breast and getting only sensation from her hand was wonderful and strange. She squeezed the breast tightly, letting her finger sink into her babysitter's breast. Callista arched her back, pushing her breast harder into Madri's hand. Madri moved her hand up along Callista's breast, rubbing it gently. She could feel Callista's nipple against her palm, hard and taut. She rubbed her palm over it, and felt Callista's body shake.

Apparently, that was what Callista needed to act. She slipped her hands between Madri's knees again and gently pushed them apart. Madri wasn't being coy anymore, and her legs flew open quickly. Callista carefully rolled Madri's skirt back so that it was almost up to her hips. Madri could smell the musky aroma of her pussy wafting up from between her own legs. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been so wet. Excited, Madri slipped her hand off of Callista's breast. But only for a moment. She reached underneath of Callista's shirt, sliding her palm over Callista's bare breast. It felt warmer, more substantial even than over the shirt. Callista's nipple was hard and felt rubbery in Madri's hand. Madri tweaked her babysitter's nipple, gratified by the way her actions made Callista shiver. Callista kissed Madri again. This time, hard and deep, shoving her tongue roughly into Madri's mouth. Madri met the girl's tongue, tasted her spit and tried to continue to squeeze Callista's breast while she did so.

Madri's eyes were closed, so she didn't see Callista move. But she felt motion between her legs. Then she felt something cool and hard press against her pussy. Her eyes flew open and she looked down between her knees. She saw Callista's delicate, sensual hands grasping the cucumber. She had it placed hard against Madri's clit. Madri felt a swooning feeling in the pit of her stomach. Callista was looking at her with an insatiable glare. Madri whimpered but didn't speak. Her hand slipped off of Callista's breast. She needed both hands propped up behind her back to keep from falling.

The cucumber was still very cold, but it was wet from saliva. Callista started to slowing move the cucumber up and down on Madri's slit, almost all the way from her asshole up to her clitoris. Madri's entire body became unbelievably sensitive. Madri watched as the cucumber slide up and down. The pleasure was intense as it touched her clit, making her legs feel weak. But she wanted to cucumber inside of her. Her entire body was aching for it, begging to be fucked. She knew she was whimpering and she looked to Callista, who was smiling devilishly.

"Do you want me to put this in?" she asked and Madri nodded. She wanted to grab the cucumber from Callista and fuck herself, "beg me to do it."

"Please Callista," she said, her voice rising and falling in unison with the bulbous vegetable dancing across her slit.

"Please what?" Callista asked innocently. She tossed her hair over her shoulder, bending down close to Madri's face, "You can whisper it, but you have to beg for it." Madri could smell Callista's hair and feel the girl's breasts resting gently on top of her own. She would do anything for release now.

"Fuck me Callista, fuck me you little slut!" Madri squealed into Callista's ear. Callista didn't wait a second longer. Madri grunted as she felt the cold, round tip of the cucumber push through her pussy lips. Her entire body shook as the first trembling inch entered her vagina. She lifted her butt off the ground and started rocking her hips. Callista kept pushing, driving the vegetable deeper and deeper into Madri's pussy. Madri moaned as she rocked, feeling the cucumber fill her up. And, when she felt like she couldn't be any fuller, she felt Callista's warm fingers touch the lips of her pussy. The entire cucumber was in her body.

Callista eased the cucumber a few inches out of Madri's pussy and Madri took in a sharp breath of air, going out felt almost better than going in. And then Callista pushed the cucumber in again, hard and fast. Madri moaned loudly and arched her back. Callista kept sliding the cucumber in and out of Madri's pussy using her middle and forefinger to grasp it like a thick cigar. At the same time she moved her thumb, wet and soft, over Madri's clitoris. She swirled her finger gently and knowingly on Madri's button, putting just the right amount of pressure on. Madri's legs flailed, she just couldn't contemplate the level of sensation she was dealing with.

To make matters worse (or better), Callista took her free hand and reached into Madri's shirt. Her fingers slid into Madri's bra and her nails rubbed deliciously against Madri's nipples. Then Callista yanked down, freeing one of Madri's big, round breasts. The skin was taut and her light brown nipples were hard. Callista looked once more into Madri's eyes. Then she opened her mouth and took Madri's nipple into it. Madri's eyes fluttered, Callista's mouth felt so warm, wet, and inviting. Her nipples were so sensitive and Callista's tongue so deliciously inflaming. And the whole time, Callista kept fucking Madri with the cucumber and rubbing her clitoris with her thumb. In fact, Madri noticed that Callista moved her tongue and her thumb in unison, flicking her clit with the same sexy rhythm as her tongue flicker her nipple. Madri's head lolled forward, resting her cheek against her babysitter's head, too overcome to do more than moan and move her hips to that rhythm.

The orgasm came abruptly and it was powerful. All of Madri's erogenous zones were piqued at the exact same instant. Madri screamed out her babysitter's name, her voice a harsh shriek. She felt the warming, cascading sensation wash over her. It burst out from her vagina, throughout her stomach, into her breasts, and finally overwhelmed her brain, eradicating anything approaching rational thought. Her muscles seized and finally, she went limp. The most powerful orgasm of her life.

Then Madri opened her eyes. She saw that Callista's head was up, she was no long sucking on Madri's nipple. Instead she was looking into Madri's eyes. The cucumber was still between her legs, but it was just sitting against her leg. Callista's hand was now resting comfortably on the inside of her thigh. The babysitter was smiling a million watt grin.

"Was it good?" she asked breathlessly. Madri didn't speak. Instead she clasped Callista around her ears and pulled her face in. Their lips met, and this time the kissing was more passionate, less cautious. Madri drove her tongue into Callista's mouth, tasting the girl, and let Callista drive slide her tongue into her throat.

"Your turn," Madri said, grabbing the girl's t-shirt and quickly whipping it over her head. She put her palm on Callista's right breast, letting her fingers sink into the flesh. She pushed the girl back, first onto her butt, and then onto her back on the cold tile of the kitchen floor. Madri unbuttoned her own shirt and threw it off. She unhooked her bra and removed it as well. Now both women were topless in their skirts. Madri bent over Callista, putting both hands on either side of her head. Her breasts hung down, her warm brown nipples hovering just inches above Callista's. She bent down a little, like a push-up, their nipples brushed. She bent down more, and their breasts mashed together, their hard nipples digging into one another. And they kissed again, Callista essentially just opened her mouth and let Madri lick her tongue and teeth deeply. Then the kiss broke.

Callista stayed laying on the floor, now Madri slinked down her babysitter's body. She planted a kiss on Callista's lips, then her chin, then her neck, then between here breasts. Then she kissed each of Callista's breasts, tasting the softness of the girl's nipples, feeling her lips melt into them. Then she kissed Callista's stomach. Finally, though Callista's skirt, Madri kissed the girl's pussy. Callista moaned and squirmed.

Madri took Callista's legs and spread them apart. She looked down between her babysitter's legs and saw that Callista hadn't been wearing any panties either! If she was in her normal state of mind she'd probably be pretty upset with her babysitter watching her young children in that state. But now it made her mouth water. She could see the girl's juices dripping out of her pussy and sliding down the crack of her ass.

Madri searched around of the floor, looking for the cucumber. She found it on the floor, still damp from her pussy. She saw the two carrots and grabbed one of them as well. She took the cucumber and promptly popped it into her mouth. She could taste her own musky juices on it and she moaned. She pushed the cucumber into her throat, until she gagged. Thick, vicious spit filled her mouth and spit it out, slathering it all over the vegetable. She looked down at Callista's tight little pussy and bit her lip. She looked at Callista'seyes, the girl was staring wantonly at the cucumber.

Now Madri slipped it between Callista's legs. She heard the girl suck in breath harshly when the cucumber pushed past her outer labia. Madri watched, not believing her own fingers were acting, as she carefully pushed the cucumber deeper and deeper into her babysitter's pussy. The big green vegetable looked so sexy slipping into the girl's tight, brown pussy. Madri worked the cucumber in, listening to Callista's squeal with delight. As she did so, she looked at Callista and saw the girl's eyes were closed and that she was moaning in rhythm to with Madri's fingers on the cucumber. She reached forward, and felt the girls hard nipples as they pointed tighter towards the ceiling.

Then she looked down and saw the carrots. Suddenly, she had a flash of inspiration. She didn't stop sliding the cucumber in and out of Callista's pussy, but reached down and grabbed the carrot. It was about seven inches long, tapering from about an inch wide down to a soft rounded nub. Madri slipped the carrot down into her throat, just like she'd done with the cucumber. She gagged heavily on it, and she coated it in thick saliva. Then she put her plan into action.

Callista's eyes were still closed and she apparently did not notice Madri's actions. Madri kept fucking Callista hard with the cucumber, shaking the girl body as she did. But she put the carrot between Callista's legs as well. She had seen Callista's juices pouring of her pussy, she could smell them too. Madri knew that Callista was wet, and that her wetness was soaking down to her asshole. Then Madri pushed the carrot into Callista's asshole. Callista's eyes flashed open. She looked at Madri but Madri just smiled. She looked down at the little crinkled brown hole as it spread, slowly widening to allow more and more of the carrot inside. For an instant, Callista looked uncomfortable, but as the carrot pushed deeper and deeper into her asshole, she started to push into it with her hips. All the while Madri kept fucking her with the cucumber.

Now the carrot was completely inside Callista's asshole, just enough let out for Madri to hold into. Callista's asshole was so wet, it slid in and out with no problem. Madri started to piston the cucumber and the carrot like they were a boxer engine. When one was inside of Callista's body, the other was outside. She moved with both hands, driving the vegetables in and out of Callista's asshole. Callista moaned and her voice sounded staccato from the constant vibrations. Madri watched as the girl rubbed her own breasts and fingered her nipples as Madri continued to fuck her.

Madri kept her hands moving, kept the vegetables pounding inside of Callista's body. But the smells and sights to were too much to stay away from. Madri leaned forward. Callista's arousal and the pressure from the cucumber had hardened and pushed up the girl's clit. Madri opened her mouth and took Callista's clit into it. The smell and taste of Callista's pussy was unbelievable. It was salty and savory and Madri's tongue swam all over Callista's hard clit. Callista grunted. Madri felt Callista's hands suddenly grab her head. Callista streamed her fingers through Madri's hair, and pulled her in tighter. Now Madri's nose was buried in Callista's strip of pubic hair, the smell was otherworldly good. Madri was working to the point of exhaustion. Both hands were moving quickly with the vegetables and her tongue was slurping hard on Callista's clit.

Callista's hands on her head started to squeeze tighter. Then, Madri heard Callista screamed loudly, her voice hitting high notes and then ending in a harsh grunt. At the same time, the girl's body tightened all over and then, Madri felt the girl let out a long, uneven breath. Then the girl was completely still. Madri pulled the cucumber and the carrot out of the girl's body and moved her lips from the girl's pussy. The girl's eyes were open and she had a dreamy look on her face.

"You are bad!" Callista said finally and the two women giggled, "putting things in my asshole!" And then they laughed louder. Madri stood up and then reached down and helped the girl to her feet. Then she wrapped her babysitter in a tight hug, their bodies pressing together. They kissed gently now, breathing heavily.

1...45678...10