Daisy Chain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers

"If you are so hungry, I will give you something to eat," Erika said. And with that Erika knelt down on top of Allie. She put her knees tightly on either side of Allie's head. Allie could smell Erika's pussy even as the hem of Erika's skirt was just touching her face. In a moment, Erika's pussy was just an inch from Allie's nose. Despite the fact that her entire head was now covered by Erika's skirt, it was not so dark that Allie couldn't see that Erika was wearing no panties. This was about the last thing that Allie had expected when the petite manager had demanded that she follow her to the back room. Allie was almost dazed by her inability to comprehend what was occurring.

Allie tried to squirm away from Erika, but the manager's knees held her tight. At the same time, Erika bent forward, putting her hands on Allie's knees. Doing so pushed Erika's pussy hard into Allie's face. Allie could feel the woman's heat and her juices smeared on Allie's nose. Allie squirmed harder, but could move. And something else was happening as well. Her heart was beating faster, her breath was coming sharp, and while she was unquestionable afraid and uncomfortable, she had to admit that she was aroused! Then smell and feel of Erika's hot pussy along with that fear was disturbingly sexy. Oh god, all this time on the road had turned her into a weirdo pervert!

"You need to be taught a lesson," Allie could hear Erika's muffled voice saying, "So if you want to eat, then you eat this first." There was no getting out. And, as Allie breathed in Erika's sensual musk, she found that she almost wanted to eat Erika's pussy. And it wasn't like she had a choice. Allie moved her head, trying to position herself given Erika's pressure on her body. She moved so that her nose was buried in Erika's asshole and her mouth was just was Erika's pussy. Erika's grinding made it hard to breath.

Allie tentative stuck out her tongue. She felt the tip press against Erika's hot, slippery outer labia. She felt Erika's legs tremble as she licked. Erika's juices were, Allie had to admit, delicious. They were thick, vicious, salty and tasted so womanly. And she was absolutely soaked. It was clear that Erika was enjoying her ability to dominate Allie. Her pussy actually dripped onto Allie's chin.

This unleashed something in Allie as well. She was used to having sex in exchange for something. If fucking this (cute) woman would get her out of her ordeal, she'd do it. And god damn it, there was no use in not having a little fun with it. She stopped struggling. She reached her arms around Erika's body and grabbed on hard to Erika's ass cheeks, sinking her fingers into her assailants flesh. She couldn't make it too easy, it was pretty clear that Erika wanted to dominate, so she had to let the manager get what she wanted.

Erika pushed back again, driving Allie's nose hard into her asshole and her pussy hard into her mouth. Allie choked on Erika's pussy. She tried to cough, but there was no room. She had to just lick and hope that Erika would give her a little bit of breathing room. She started to run her tongue up and down Erika's hot slit. She could hear Erika breathe in quickly and then moan. She kept licking and eventually, Erika eased up slightly, giving Allie some room to breathe. Allie gasped in air, but did it through her nose, smelling Erika's ass (soap smell, mostly). She kept licking with her tongue. Erika's flavor was delightful, and her pussy was pouring more and more liquid.

Finally, Allie's tongue was able to find Erika's hard little clit. Erika jumped when Allie's taste buds first slipped across it. Allie started to rub her tongue against the clit, circling around it over and over again. She could breathe now, but she kept pushing her nose into Erika's asshole, hoping that the pressure would help get her off. Erika's hand grasped Allie's knees more tightly, and it was clear that she was enjoying it. Allie started to rock back and forth lightly, pushing her clit hard into Allie's tongue.

They moved in unison for a long time. Erika's knees squeezed Allie's ears hard, her hips rocked against Allie's face. Allie's tongue roamed all over Erika's clit, her lips pressed against Erika's labia. Her entire face was coated in thick, clear liquid. Allie felt Erika's fingers burrowing into her legs. Then she began to notice Erika's entire body starting to shake. Erika squeezed her head so tight that she could not hear much, but she suddenly heard a loud grunting sound and Erika trembled. Then all of the weight came off of Allie's legs. Erika's legs flopped, freeing Allie's ears. Just in time for Allie to hear the crescendo of Erika's orgasm. She heard the manager screaming loudly, moaning passionately. Then Erika flopped over to the side, lying on the ground panting. Allie could see again and she looked over and saw Erika on the floor, moaning and rubbing her breasts. She'd apparently opened her shirt and bra (a front clasp) while Allie had licked her pussy, and her breasts were massive. Erika seemed to be in ecstasy.

Allie was nervous. She wanted to try and escape, to get past the woman and make her way out. But also didn't want to stop. She was having fun. But just as she was having that thought, Erika's eyes opened. The woman smiled, but it was a devilish smile. She sat up slowly. Allie had sort of rolled over onto her side to look at Erika. Now Erika grabbed Allie by the hip and pulled her so that she was face down on the floor. Erika had grabbed her so quickly and threw her over so roughly that Allie tried to get back up. But Erika moved quicker. She threw her leg over Allie's back. She was straddling Allie, facing down towards Allie's feet, her shins pressing down on Allie's shoulders, her toes nails down next to Allie's face. She was leaned forward so that her hands were on the backs of Allie's knees and her knees were on the floor. Allie moved, but could not get free. She was completely pinned down.

"You aren't finished yet you little thief!" Erika said loudly. Allie tried to squirm, but she could barely move.

"Let me go you pervert!" Allie yelled. But being pinned down was making her so hot. Allie felt a chill run through her body as Erika reached between her legs and ran a finger through her pussy lips.

"You are so wet you fucking whore, I don't think you really want to go," Allie knew that Erika was right, but she couldn't say that.

"Please, just stop!" Suddenly, a hand fell hard on Allie's ass. There was loud slapping sound and Allie's ass felt both hot and cold at the same time. She screamed loudly in surprise and pain. Then the hand came down again on the other ass cheek.

"Someone should have spanking you a lot time ago!" Erika screamed and then spanked again. Allie screamed loudly. This really hurt. There was one last spank and Allie got quiet. That seemed to be what Erika was looking for. Allie's ass burned, throbbed and felt like it was probably red. Erika's hand went back to Allie's pussy. She was actually kind of gentle. She swirled her fingers around Allie's slit, and pulled the juices up into Allie's asshole. Her finger rubbed the sensitive ridges of Allie's asshole, rubbing the liquid into it.

In one quick motion, Erika buried two of her fingers in Allie's pussy. Allie grunted and squirmed. It was so unexpected, she was so horny, and it felt so good that Allie almost came right then. Erika's fingers moved around inside of her for a moment and then quickly pulled out. Allie whimpered, she wanted more. Erika laughed in a cackling kind of way.

"I am going to put them back in," she said derisively. Then Allie realized what Erika meant. She felt one of Erika's wet fingers against her asshole. She squirmed a little, she didn't know if she was wet enough for anal. But Erika didn't hesitate. Allie felt the pad of Erika's finger push into her anus. She felt it slip, wet inside of her. The finger was absolutely wet enough, but Allie still felt the uncomfortable pressure of the first knuckle push inside of her sphincter. She groaned and squirmed. With her free hand, Erika spanked Allie, much harder than before. Allie yelped and then sat still.

Erika kept the pressure up, slipping here finger deeper and deeper into Allie's asshole. She kept her finger rigid, pushing through the middle knuckle. Allie's entire body was shaking. And then she felt Erika's hand against her ass. Allie realized that Erika's entire finger was inside of her asshole. Once it was in, Erika started to gently curl her finger in Allie's asshole, massaging the inside of her ass. Allie moaned, trying to push her ass up, driving the finger in deeper.

Erika pulled the finger partially out and Allie gasped. The pain was delicious. Then Allie could feel more pressure. And the object going into her ass was thicker. She couldn't turn her head, but she could tell from the feeling that an additional finger was going into her anus. The two fingers were wrapped together, like Erika was crossing her fingers for good luck. Allie felt the fingers pressing into her. She was a little stretched out from the last finger, but this was so much tighter. She groaned as the fingers worked their way into her asshole.

Erika worked faster, but no less gently with two fingers. Allie felt her anus stretching, but in no time, the fingers were completely inside of her, feeling tight and hard. Then Erika began to rub the inside of Allie's asshole, curling her fingers in a steady rhythm. At the same time, she reached between Allie's legs with her other hand. She gently rubbed Allie's clitoris. The sensation was intense. Allie bucked, shoving the fingers harder into her asshole. Pain mixed with pleasure and Allie squirmed around on the floor. Her nipples pressed against the linoleum floor, her breasts pressed hard. That added to the delight she felt. Allie needed something else; she needed something in her mouth. She turned to the side and saw Erika's big toe staring her in the face. She opened her mouth and took the toe into her mouth. She sucked on it hard and felt the manager squeal in pleasure. She smiled around the toe.

This seemed to give the manager a new desire to act. Erika moved quickly now, her fingers curling fast inside of Allie's asshole and her fingers flying over Allie's clit. Allie moved in unison with Erika, pressing her nipples on the cold floor. She felt the orgasm building a long way out. She grunted and begged Erika not to stop. Erika pushed harder. Allie felt her legs flopping on the floor. Then, it felt like Allie's body was coming apart at the seams. It felt like she was ceasing to exist but that felt like a good thing. Her eyes closed. She had no idea what sort of noises she was making. Her entire world was transcendent pleasure. She was pleasure, and that meant it could not be described. And the next thing she knew, Erika was off her back and she was panting heavily. She looked over and saw Erika quietly licking the fingers that had just come out of her asshole.

"Have I learned my lesson?" Allie asked innocently. They both knew what was happening now. No one was unhappy to be here anymore.

"I don't know," Erika said, "come here and show me if you are a good girl." Allie scrambled over to Erika on her hands and knees. Erika wrapped her arms around the girl, their breasts mashing together. Allie kissed Erika's cheek, then her nose, and then her chin. Erika's mouth searched out Allie and kissed her deeply. Their mouths poured together. Allie's face was still coated in Erika's juices and the manager's touched licked Allie's lips and cheeks, tasting her own flavor. Their saliva mixed, thick and viscous. They passed the lump of spit back and forth.

They fell back onto the floor, Allie lay on top of the manager. Erika opened her mouth and Allie just dipped her tongue in, feeling spit at teeth against her tongue. She looked down and saw their breasts mashed together and was aroused by the vision. She looked into Erika's eyes and saw that all of the anger was gone. They were making love now. She kissed the woman's eyes lids.

Then Allie started to feel Erika's hand sliding against her stomach. Erika was sliding her arm between their bellies. Allie felt Erika's finger tips crawl on her stomach, down towards her pussy. She felt Erika's fingers push through her pubic hair. And she gasped as Erika's fingers pressed against her clit. Allie wasn't going to let Erika have all the fun. She took her own arms and slid it against their pressed bellies. Her own hand climbed over Erika's stomach, through her thin pubic hair, and against Erika's sopping wet pussy. She heard Erika gasp herself. And the whole while the women kissed passionately and wetly.

They continued to kiss. Neither could move their arms, but their fingers flew. Allie felt Erika's wet slit, her fingers dipping inside, to feel Erika's soft insides. But mostly she focused on Erika's clit, pressing it and running the pads of her fingers against it. Erika was breathing hot in her ear. And Allie was doing the same. Erika moved her finger inside of Allie's pussy, curling like she had in Allie's asshole. At the same time, she moved her thumb on Allie's clit.

The women started to move together, breathing into each other's mouths, moaning in unison, and sweating on one another. They screamed loudly, but each fed on the other's noise. Allie felt her orgasm building, and she looked into Erika's eyes and saw that the manager was close to coming as well. Their hips bounced off of one another, and there was pleasure mixed with pain. Finally, Erika's breath became more ragged. And she grunted. And she came. Allie's fingers got wet with Erika's cum and she came as well. Waves of pure sensation emanated out from her pussy, shaking her body and making every muscle and joint instantly ease. Then they collapsed on top of one another, breathing heavily. They lay on the cold floor for several minutes. Finally, Erika got up and started to get dressed. Allie rolled over naked on the floor.

"You going to call the police on me?" she asked, turning so her breast looked seductively at Erika. Erika giggled and then shook her head.

"I'd say we are even," she explained, "I am only held responsible for thefts of $100.00 or more." Allie's eyes got big and she got up and swatted Erika on the arm.

"You held me here all this time for no reason?"

"There was a reason, you're cute. I wanted to see what I could get out you," she explained, adjusting her shift. she was now completely clothed.

"You are evil!" Allie said.

"And you like it," Erika said, and kissed the girl once lightly on the lips. Then the manager started to move towards the door. Allie turned.

"Hey," she said.

"What?" Erika said, turning as she reached for the door.

"Can I keep the food?" Allie asked and Erika thought for a minute and then nodded her head, "and how about a shirt." Allie lifted up the tattered remains of her t-shirt and Erika giggled. She walked back behind her desk and rummaged around in the drawers. She grabbed t-shirt and threw to Allie. Allie slipped it on quickly and then put her jeans back on. Erika moved towards the door. Then she stopped and turned back.

"Probably won't see you again huh?" Erika asked.

"Probably not," Allie said, putting her big coat back on.

"Take care of yourself," Erika said and then slipped out the door. Allie grabbed up the food and then found a back door out of the grocery store. It was still early, but the sky was overcast. She made her way out towards the highway, looking for a ride somewhere else. She was out on the berm when the rain started. It cold out and the rain made it unbearable. She saw an overpass a hundred yards in the distance and she ran up to it. She climbed up the embankment under the overpass, got out of the rain and wind, and waited for someone to come by.

The End

The End

Well everyone, thank you so much for reading this story. Please, please rate the story and comment on it. send me an e-mail through literotica if you want it to be private. I read all the responses to my stories and I want to give you all what you want. Also, if you liked this, read my other stories and comment on them as well. My other lesbian stories are "Scarlett's Challenge," "A New Girl," and "Coming Out by Diving In." I also have several incest stories that are basically lesbian stories about relatives, including "Crazy Girls," "Paying the Family Debt," and "Nature or Nurture." Also, none of my shemale stories have men in them, they are lesbian stories with built-in dildoes. You can find all my stories by clicking on my name at the top of the screen. If you have a suggestion for another story you'd like to hear and want me to write it I will CONSIDER doing it. Thanks YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers
1...5678910