Dani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers

"You okay?" he asked.

"Very," she purred.

At each step of the way Dani moaned with pleasure until he was completely inside her. "And now...we make love," he told her.

Dani loved the feeling of his large, thick cock inside of her pussy. She'd never felt anything quite so good in her life except for the orgasm she'd just had.

"You feel so good!" she said as Avery began fucking her in earnest. "I really like sex!" she said happily after a minute or so. "This is amazing! Mmmm. I love your cock in my pussy, Alan!" She wanted him to know she was paying attention and using bedroom words was her way of showing it.

Avery stopped just long enough to put on a condom, then went back to work. "Use your fingers if you need to, Dani. Some women can only cum if they have a little help."

To his surprise, Dani was so sensitive, she came a second time without any help. Her legs were wrapped tightly around him and she was fucking him back—hard—when she came the second time. Avery also came and when it was over he held himself above her and asked how she liked making love.

"I love making love!" she said with an amazing smile. "And I love you, too!"

That evening, during dinner which was Chinese takeout, Avery was amazed at the amount of food Dani put away.

"Do you have a tapeworm or something?" he teased.

"We don't have very much food at home," she said. "Well, at my grandma's house."

"Speaking of your grandmother, we're going to have to go talk to her. You know that, right?"

"Yes," she replied. "She's going to be so angry."

"And she'll try and make you feel guilty. But people who love someone don't do that."

"Will you come with me, Alan?" she asked hopefully.

"Of course, I will."

It was even worse than Avery had expected. Her grandmother, Alice Racel, quickly went into a rant about child abuse and rape, calling Dani a whore and a gold digger, and many other hurtful names. As a final act she threatened to call the police. Avery never spoke until then and when she made her threat he quietly said, "Dani is a 20-year old adult woman and this is her decision to make. One way or the other, she's leaving here with her things...with me—tonight."

And just minutes later, Dani did just that.

Over the next month, Dani gained not only an incredible amount of self-confidence and skill in the art of making love, she also gained several pounds filling out her hollow cheeks giving her a healthier appearance. Avery gave her his credit card and Dani slowly built up a wardrobe of beautiful things she loved to wear for her handsome boyfriend.

And true to his word, Avery took her out to dinner on her 21st birthday and bought her her first drink. A glass of very expensive red wine she said tasted disgusting. Avery laughed and rather than being offended, so did Dani.

Then he stopped laughing and said, "You know how much I love you, don't you?"

"Yes," she replied. "As much as I love you."

"So...if you really would like to stay with me. If you'd like to stay with me...forever..."

Avery produced a small, white box and opened it. He got on one knee next to her then said, "I would love nothing more than for you to spend it with me as my wife. Dani Racel? Will you marry me?"

She was wearing a very pretty, dark-blue dress with a chunky silver necklace and dangling earrings and four-inch heels and looked nothing like the tall, skinny, girl he'd met at the church. But when he proposed to her, none of that mattered. All he knew was this beautiful girl, this pretty young woman, made him happier than he could remember being. And Dani knew she was loved for more than the new clothes and beautiful hairstyle. She knew Alan loved her for her and nothing else mattered.

"Yes, I will marry you, Alan Avery," she said, tears streaming down her face as he slid the large diamond ring onto her finger.

By the time their summer wedding came, they'd sold the huge five-bedroom house and moved to one with three bedrooms they could call there own; a beautiful two-story home in Sterling which would add some time to his commute but which would be a better place to raise children. Like the one Dani would soon be pregnant with shortly after their honeymoon.

In time, her grandmother made her peace with the decisions her granddaughter made and with the help of Alan's money and Dani's assistance, attended their wedding. She'd been treated to a day in the beauty salon and a very nice dress which she wore to the ceremony and the reception. Only a handful of people attended, but neither Avery nor his beautiful new wife needed other people. They had each other and soon they would have a child and neither of them could ask for anything more.

Over the next ten years, Dani stayed home and raised their two children, a boy and a girl, and took college classes on line and a handful in residence at George Mason. By the time Alan was ready to retire from government service, their children were in high school and Dani had a master's degree and went to work at the State Department while her husband was able to work part time close to home and spend more time with their nearly-grown children.

No marriage is ever perfect, and a large difference in age can definitely be a challenge, but when life's twists and turns bring two people together who are ready to fall in love, anything is possible.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers