Danica Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica returned to the shop the next day to consider what enchantments she might be able to place on the tops. By mid-afternoon, she felt ready to begin her spell casting.

When Danica finished, the fifteen well-crafted tops absorbed the magic of her enchantment as expected. Danica set one of the tops to spinning, and it radiated a magical glow that changed slowly and subtly throughout every color of the rainbow until the top lost its momentum.

Carolyn and her mother both clapped and laughed in delight. Danica then took the opportunity to cast preparatory spells over the tops the two women were currently working on. She cast the necessary spells at each stage of the tops' crafting, and then cast a final enchantment over them. These two tops radiated the magical glow, but also hovered slowly upward to drift in a lazy circle as they spun. The magic would keep the tops spinning for quite some time, unless purposely stopped.

Danica, Alena, and Carolyn shared each other's bodies again at the Inn that night, once again exhausting their energy. Alena took the initiative this time. She decided who pleasured whom -- and how -- throughout the night, much to the other women's deep arousal.

The next day Danica enchanted a small marionette Carolyn's mother made to dance on its own whenever someone held up its strings. Danica's magic caused the wooden duck and two ducklings Carolyn carved to swim in circles and tip their heads under when placed in water.

Kyle returned, prompting Carolyn to seek his company. Alena and Danica were alone that night, though they were no less exhausted by the time they finished pleasuring each other.

For two weeks, Danica enchanted toys the two women crafted by day. By night, Alena and Danica explored each other's bodies. Sometimes Carolyn would join them, but most often, she spent her time with Kyle. Carolyn felt torn, and Danica jokingly suggested that the brunette could just bring Kyle into their circle.

When Carolyn took the suggestion seriously, Danica questioned the brunette until she discovered that Carolyn simply found the thought of her boyfriend having sex with another woman uncomfortable, even if the other woman was one of her two best friends.

Alena and Danica agreed not to encourage Kyle to touch them, and to deny him any opportunity to do so. Carolyn agreed, though she seemed somewhat reluctant. Danica decided that she would call the whole thing off if Carolyn appeared even the slightest bit uncomfortable.

Carolyn's reluctance vanished when they all went up into the room of the inn that night. Kyle was perfectly content to keep his cock reserved for Carolyn, and Alena and Danica were perfectly content to leave him to her. Danica cast her spell and determined that Carolyn couldn't become pregnant tonight. The looks on the young couple's faces when Kyle filled Carolyn with his hot cum for the first time was breathtaking for Alena and Danica. The redhead and blonde masturbated each other as they watched Kyle make love to Carolyn, and they both came less than a minute after the couple climaxed.

Danica and Alena both lapped Kyle's cream from Carolyn's folds while he watched with fascinated interest. Carolyn surprised them all by asking Kyle to join in as the women pleasured each other. He wore a look of rapture as he lapped all three women and watched them taste each other.

Carolyn surprised them yet again when she asked her friends to help her suck her man back to hardness. Three warm, willing mouths had him hard and throbbing in short order. Danica convinced Carolyn and Kyle to try something new once they pulled their mouths from Kyle's erection.

Danica lapped Carolyn from below while Kyle slipped his erection into the brunette's ass. Lying beneath Carolyn on the other end, Alena suckled her friend's nipples. Carolyn exploded into a screaming orgasm as Kyle filled her with hot cream.

Kyle left first, as the two girls' mothers both knew they were out with Danica. Carolyn encouraged the other two women to kiss Kyle goodbye before she shared a long loving kiss with him and bid him a reluctant good night.

Carolyn and Alena were preparing to leave when Carolyn said, "I don't think I'd be all that uncomfortable seeing him fuck you both now. That was so intense." She smiled and let out a little moan, shivering as she remembered the evening. "He didn't try to do anything I didn't encourage him to do. I know he's only willing to do this because I want him to, but it's obvious he's not just doing it because I want him to. He likes it. Maybe we could do this again."

"You could always get him to bring his brother," Alena suggested.

Carolyn opened her eyes wide and exclaimed, "You want Robert. I knew it. Why haven't you went and talked to him? Kyle says Robert likes you but he's afraid to talk to you."

"I was afraid to talk to him," Alena admitted with a sheepish smile.

Danica laughed. "It seems like you have some work to do, Alena. It probably wouldn't be a good idea for us to do this again if you're going to be seeing Kyle's brother. We certainly shouldn't go any farther than we did tonight. I'll go with you tomorrow and get you spurred into talking to Robert."

"If he really wants me -- I know I want him -- where are we going to go? I'm not going to go rutting in the bushes like Carolyn and Kyle did," Alena said with a crooked grin.

"I'll pay for a room here if nature takes its course. I don't want to sound like your mother, but you have to be careful, Alena. You can get hurt, and you can get pregnant before you're ready once you start having sex. The first boy I was with left me after a while and never spoke to me again. It broke my heart for a long time. I wasn't careful at all either. If I could get pregnant, I'd have probably been in a lot of trouble."

"I know -- I've done it before. I had a man two years before Carolyn."

"Slut," Carolyn said haughtily, and then laughed when she couldn't keep a straight face.

"Prude," Alena countered, and then laughed with her friend.

"Okay you two," Danica laughed. "I just wanted to make sure you both know what you're getting into. No matter how careful you are, you can get pregnant. I can use my magic to make sure it's safe, but otherwise there's no way to know."

"We'll come here too when Alena gets Robert upstairs. We can come up and I can watch Kyle fucking you," Carolyn said while walking sexily toward Danica. She kissed Danica passionately when she reached her, drawing a powerful shudder from the redhead.

"If it all goes well, we wouldn't want to make Robert jealous, so you'll have to trade rooms some other time," Alena said to Danica with a sly grin.

Danica laughed and shook her head. "I'm not as young as the two of you. Are you trying to kill me?"

The three women laughed and talked about their plans for a few minutes more, and then shared deep kisses. Carolyn and Alena walked out arm-in-arm, whispering to each other and giggling.

Danica enchanted more toys the next day, and then helped set the previous night's plan into motion. Everything went perfectly. Carolyn came hard on her flashing fingers while watching Kyle fill Danica with his seed. Afterward, they teased him to hardness again and switched positions. After Kyle left -- with a dazed look of disbelief on his face -- Alena walked in on wobbling legs. She described in intimate detail everything that had happened in the next room.

Danica looked forward to joining Alena and her new man as she drifted off to sleep.

Unfortunately, her hopes proved unfounded.

Danica put in a cotton plug the next morning, finding her panties spotted when she awoke. She had lost track of her cycle with everything going on. Almost immediately thereafter, a servant from Zoraster's abode tracked her down.

Zoraster had sent the servant to fetch Danica back to the complex. Danica quickly penned a note of apology to Carolyn and Alena, and then found a messenger boy to deliver it. She returned slowly to the complex, not wanting to do so in the least. Fitful spits of snow swirled around her as she walked through the unseasonably cold air up the hill to the complex.

Zoraster awaited Danica in her rooms when she entered. "It seems there is need to remind you of your place. You have the freedom to go into the city, but I said nothing about staying there. I have decided you need a reminder that you are not a student here, free to come and go as you please, but a thief being punished for attempting to steal from me. I have a quite perfect way to refresh your memory," he said with an ominous laugh.

Danica felt her stomach twist in a knot of fear.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

I hope you liked this tale, and will continue to read Danica's ongoing story. Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment. That's the only payment a free author gets, and every bit of feedback is most appreciated!

You may find later chapters have some flubs and grammar issues, until I finish posting all the edits. Look for the note at the beginning of each chapter about my editor, Roust, and that will let you know whether the chapter is newly edited.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers