Dani's New Life Ch. 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still gagging on his thick, spongy head and unable to control the tears that were streaming down her flushed cheeks, Dani was reaching a new level of erotic awareness...her own sensuality was expanding at an almost exponential rate. It was at once both the scariest and the most thrilling, sexually overwhelming ride she had ever been on and she had no plans of getting off anytime soon.

As herMasterand mentor continued to rape her willing mouth and throat, both Dani and Alan heard Tami as she came awake on the bed. "Oh my God! I've never felt...my butt" she moaned, "so sore...feels so good..." She was rambling, still under the influence of her insane climax.

Alan withdrew suddenly, causing an empty sensation in Dani's throat; she was a little surprised she missed his bludgeoning cock so much...so quickly. Her flesh was warm and moist and her pretty little pussy was almost fully lubricated, preparing itself for more stimulation. Still, knowing her place, she waited silently as he moved to the bed.

"Keep quiet,little girl," Alan's voice was pitched for maximum control as he focused on the curvy young redhead stretched out on his bed, wearing only a sheer, tiny thong and a flimsy matching bra. "Listen closely, Red...there are rules which you will obey." He looked closely into her brilliant emerald eyes, making sure she knew what he was saying.

"First, outside of the office or normal business duties...while you are learning about your true potential...you will not speak unless you are asked a direct question.

"Second, you will not cum without permission.

"Third, and listen very carefully, Tami...you will willingly do whatever I tell you to do. I will say this only this one last time. This subservience extends, at this point, to my managers...and to thesluton her knees over there." He nodded at Dani, and noticing her trembling at the power he'd just given her, he smiled gently in recognition.

"Remember,little girl, the first time you refuse or argue or even slightly delay...it will be your last time. Understand?"

Tami's voice was soft but firm as she looked first at Dani and then directly into Alan's dark, mysterious eyes. "And for this," her voice stunned them both – it was pure aural sex, "for being your unconditional slave, you will teach me everything I need to know?"

Alan's eyes widened momentarily and she thought she saw a glare pass across them. But then he nodded slightly in agreement. Once again, her hauntingly deep, sexy voice answered back. "Yes,Master, I understand."

The Sales Director was staring into the eyes of the Corporate Counsel when his newest acolyte replied and a look of deep understanding passed between them. Dani's cunt was creaming at the thought of training Tami for Alan, and his strong, powerful cock started to thicken as he pictured the blond teaching the redhead exactly how to please him.

"That was the correct answer, Red...remember that." He turned back towards the bed where the sexy young thing was on her knees with her head tilted and her hands on the sweet curve of her hips. He shook his head as if in disgust. "What we don't need is a cute little party girl who thinks she is justoh so hot. Dani will teach you how to behave later...but tonight is her night and all I want you to do is remain quiet and serve drinks...or anything else that the others might ask for. They will be here shortly; the first thing you need to do is shower and shave. You will keep your body completely hairless from now on. Go quickly...Dani, help her."

As the two women made their way to the bathroom, Alan called room service and spoke to his friend James to arrange for food and drinks to be brought up to the suite later on. Alan made sure James was going to bring it himself – he told him there would be a special treat waiting for him. With that, the slim, dark man donned a black silk robe, poured himself a scotch and found a jazz station on the stereo behind the bar that featured South American music. He took his drink to the deep leather couch, settled back and relaxed into the driving samba rhythms while he waited.

As soon as the bathroom door closed behind them, Tami turned and threw herself into Dani's arms. Laughing excitedly, she started talking about how great everything would be now. She didn't notice her blonde mentor pulling away until she felt the hard slap of Dani's hand across her cheek. The shame and the humiliation, worse than the pain, stopped the young redhead immediately.

"Quiet, you stupidslut...what part of "No Talking" don't you understand?" Dani was trying to stay in control, but deep in her sex she was still feeling a growing warmth from the power she felt when she slapped her young friend. "Do you want him to send you away before you've even started? Do you want me to?"

Tami was frightened. In all the times she had been with Dani, she'd never imagined the totally professional corporate attorney would be capable of doing any of the things she'd witnessed earlier, let aloneslapher like she was a naughty child. Shaking a little, she looked down and replied softly. "I'm so sorry, Dani, I thought..."

SLAP!!!

"That's two mistakes,Red," Dani's tone was so condescending. "First of all, I haven't given you permission to address me by name. Second, this is not the time for you to be thinking...you only need to do as you are told. Do you understand?"

Tami lowered her eyes again. "Yes,Mistress...I understand. I am sorry..."

Dani was already moving towards the shower. "Just stay quiet now, Tami...find some scissors and trim yourself and then join me – there's shaving cream and a razor in the shower." Just before she reached the large, glass-walled shower, the blonde lawyer turned back and took the younger woman in her arms. Dani kissed the lithe redhead as if they had been lovers for years.

As they stood together, wrapped in each other's arms and their breasts pressing together she broke the contact and whispered hotly into Tami's ear, "You're not the only one who's wanted to do that, my little darling." Tami gasped as Dani slid her hand over her perky, upturned breast. "Hurry now so we can shower and shave." Dani pressed her lips against Tami's uncovered nipple and gave it a little lick as her long fingernails pinched the other one hard enough to bring tears to the young woman's eyes...and a strange, pleasurable burn to her surprised pussy as well.

Not too long after their first kiss, Dani and Tami emerged together from the bathroom freshly cleaned, groomed and made up. Standing naked, side by side next to the bed, Dani spoke softly to her protégé. "You know all the Sales Managers will be in there," she nodded towards the large living room area. Tami was trembling – more from excitement than anything else – as she nodded her reply. "All you have to do is stay calm...stay silent...sit on a bar stool and don't move, okay?" Tami was entranced by the sudden growth of her pink, rubbery nipples – they seemed to get longer whenever she looked at them. "Okay?" Dani asked, noticing where Tami was staring and feeling her own perky breasts start to tingle as she found herself wishing she had just a few more minutes alone with her sexy protégé. When the hot, shapely redhead finally looked up and nodded again, they started walking into the next room.

The low murmur of cocktail conversation and the "Friday after work" sound of clinking ice cubes drifted back through the bedroom as Dani felt the deep bass rhythm of the Latin jazz from the stereo behind the bar. She let her long, slender legs follow the seductive, sensual music as she moved around the large bed and into the living room area of the suite while Tami drifted towards the bar, her skin vibrating like crazy. The hot, lithe redhead had never been naked in a room full of clothed people before – she felt if she looked anyone straight in the eye she would climax in a most public and embarrassing way.

Dani had never been in a situation even remotely like this; the anxiety she felt only heightened the sensations brought on by her new-found desires and she was relying on Alan to provide any guidance that she might need or set whatever limits might be necessary. She flashed back to the previous evening when she had so boldly cut her panties off on Alan's balcony and exposed herself to this same group as they sat at the Jacuzzi, looking at her with undisguised hunger and her pussy started to moisten and churn. She turned her memories to earlier this very afternoon... the way Paul mauled her breast and nipple while she kissed him at lunch and then the way they humiliated her on the sidewalk. It was all too much to take and she suddenly felt light-headed and short of breath. Using all her strength and concentration, the blonde lawyer made her way into the room, falling to her knees as she reached the end of a cocktail table sitting in front of the deep, black leather couch.

As the highest ranking employee and only Officer of the Corporation present, Dani assumed herslaveposition, knees spread shoulder-width, her firm, round ass resting on her heels and her arms clasped behind her back, she glanced around the room...anxious to discover exactly how far Alan wished to see her go...even more excited at the prospect of being used and abused by this special group of beautiful, powerful people.

Seated on the couch, drinking and laughing while they jostled against each other were Sasha Lawrence and James and Paul Duncan. Across from them, CJ Park and Tony Renaldi occupied the two matching leather chairs. Alan was standing – leaning against the bar next to the stool where Tami sat. Dani was surprised by the casual dress they all seemed to favor – the men were in khaki shorts and golf-shirts and Sasha was as stunning as ever in white short-shorts and a plain, white cotton tee-shirt, highlighting her golden tanned skin and the highlights in her hair.

No one so much as looked at her as she held herslaveposition minute after minute as they continued to drink and talk to each other. Dani could not recall another time when she had been so ignored; they made her feel invisible...almost not worthy of their attention. It was so deliciously humiliating and as she came to that realization, her face and chest flushed a deep red. When she lifted her eyes once again, Alan was smiling in recognition of her discomfort.

Gradually the room quieted down as Alan took control. "First of all, I want to congratulate all of you on the conference...great job – well done, everyone!" The Sales Director raised his drink in a toast to the five managers. His staff stood, drank, and congratulated themselves, still high from the excitement they had generated with their new sales teams and the drinks at the bar for the last hour. Alan noticed that more and more glances were being cast at Dani as the pheromone levels in the room became dangerously high. He turned to Tami, who had been sitting silently, wide-eyed in wonder as she tried to absorb everything going on.

Alan brought her face around to his and smiled gently at the beautiful, naked young woman. "Your first lesson in Upper Management, Red...we always take care of business first." He turned back to his senior staff and motioned them to resume their seats. "Let's take care of some business before we get started." He moved closer to Tami and draped his arm around her soft, smooth shoulders. "Tami did such an excellent job coordinating this conference that I decided to offer her a permanent position with our little group."

Sasha looked at the young girl with a dark gleam flashing across her eyes. "Alan," she breathed in a devastatingly sexy French accent, "I don't recall your assistants attending senior staff meetings...in the nude." Her male colleagues tried to voice their approval but their boss cut them all off.

"Tami is officially listed as my Personal Assistant." Alan spoke in such a way that everyone listened and paid attention. "In truth, Red...and you may all call her that...has asked to become my newlittle girl." Tami and Dani were both amazed at the reaction that drew from the others. Deep, low moans and muttered "Oh God's" filled the air.

"Back up, folks!" The dark, lean, powerful man smiled as he clarified Tami's position. "She will be trained first by Daniella before she is ready to take all of you on...properly." He moved his hand over her breast and started squeezing it rhythmically, his thumb and forefinger pinching and rolling her virgin-pink nipple until she started moaning softly. "But after tonight and for the rest of the weekend, feel free to look, touch and taste as it pleases you. She is here to serve as she learns." Alan leaned across the young woman and kissed her swollen bud.

"That's right," Alan continued, "I said for the rest of the weekend. We will be staying here tonight and tomorrow – Red has already changed your flights." He gave them a minute to digest the news and then continued on. "Before we leave, we will have an operational schedule for the launch – including Europe and Asia. Have your passports in Tami's hands by Monday and she will see to your visas."

He looked across the room and everyone's eyes followed his gaze until Dani felt the heat and the hunger from the intense scrutiny as she knelt, waiting for herMaster'svoice. The thought drifted through her mind – if anyone had told her before yesterday that a brilliant and successful lawyer would...or evencould...find true erotic fulfillment and satisfaction fromsitting like a dogat her master's feet – she would have been totally shocked. Now, as she posed in front of this powerful group, totally naked and on display, she knew she could climax just from the sound of his voice.

"Daniella," Alan's voice was sharp, cutting through the mist of hunger and lust that was settling over the suite, "I never asked...what languages do you speak?"

Dani looked up, answering softly. "French and Spanish,Master."

Alan glanced at Sasha and nodded. Immediately, the gorgeous woman who was raised in Paris started an intense conversation with thesluton her knees. After four or five minutes of rapid dialogue, Sasha turned suddenly to Paul. "Your turn, honey..." The Southern California ex-surfer started a rapid Spanish inquisition of his own that lasted about the same amount of time. When they were finished, Alan asked them both for a report.

Sasha was clearly impressed. "Alan, she speaks Parisian, Canadian andcountryFrench like a native." She looked at the men surrounding her and smiled. "She has a true French tongue, boys. I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't wait to try it out for myself."

Dani flushed at comment – her arousal rising to the surface of her warm, moist flesh.

Paul was a bit more critical in his evaluation. "Technically, she is perfect, Alan...perhaps too good at Castilian – nobodyreallyspeaks it that well. And her Mexican, while also very good, sounds there is no real connection to the language or the country. If I had to guess, I would say she started French in early grade school, spent many vacations there, and continued studying through college...maybe some skiing outside of Montreal." He looked at Sasha and she nodded her agreement. "On the other hand, I would say that she used her extensive knowledge of French, along with the State DepartmentSpanish for Diplomatscd's, to learn this on her own."

Alan looked at Dani. "Is that an accurate assessment?" he asked. Dani nodded. "Excellent...CJ, do you still have the same cd-set for Korean?" The slim, handsome Asian nodded – a slight smile crossing his face. "Very good," Alan continued, "Daniella, you will start learning as soon as possible. You know how the teaching system works – you will need to be fluent by the time we go to Seoul to broker the distribution deals. CJ will help you as you need it."

Dani nodded again, still kneeling in position. Her arms were aching as she held them clasped behind her back. Not knowing when she would be allowed to move, and never for an instant even considering asking for any relief, the clever young lawyer knew that her only course of action was to accept and embrace the pain shooting through her arms and into her tightly strained shoulders. She let her surroundings and circumstances help focus all of the sensations that were bombarding her...the pain, the extreme humiliation and most of all her increasing lust.

Regardless of what she'd told her boss earlier, she knew what the real agenda was for tonight and the rest of the weekend – the managers were expecting the initial payment of theirspecial compensation. The longer Alan continued with real business, the more Dani could sense the growing impatience among theGang of Five. One by one she felt their attention...their hot glances seemed to scorch her flesh...drifting more towards her than their boss. She had never beencompensationbefore...and the thought of it kept her upper-middle class, highly educated, suburban pussy wet and wanting; she couldn't wait for them to start collecting.

Alan leaned across Tami and whispered in her ear. "A good manager senses what is going on around him and uses it to his advantage. Watch how I build their loyalty and their gratitude." With that, the slim, dark and powerful man pinched Tami's fat, excited nipple and pulled it straight out from her breast. Her deep groan drew everyone's attention away from Dani and back to the bar.

"I think," the Director of Sales said, "that unless anyone else has something to add to what has already been discussed..." Alan looked at each of his five managers, a wry grin crossing his face. When no one volunteered, the grin became a laughing smile. "In that case, I declare the planning part of this meeting is over for tonight." He squeezed Tami's nipple again, drawing another deep moan. Her young, tight pussy was awash in her own girl-crème and the alluring essence was filling the suite, affecting everyone within range.

The temperature in the hotel room seemed to have jumped ten degrees in the last few minutes. The men found themselves getting hard and thick; Dani and Sasha were as moist and steamy as Tami – without the simulation the sexy redhead was getting from Alan's hand.

Dani wasn't sure if the moans she heard were from the managers...or from her own hungry and willing inner core. It didn't matter either way – she was already buzzing from the sexual energy and the sensual beat of the music that seemed to match her racing heartbeat. Her arms were numb from being locked behind her back and muscles in her thighs were screaming for release. She knew that if she didn't move soon, she might easily lose control of her long, shapely limbs. Luckily, she didn't have to wait any longer – her time was at hand.

"Gentlemen...Sasha, my darling...I believe you are due the first installment of your...special compensation." Alan waived his arm in Dani's direction, like he was displaying a piece of fine art. Her flush of embarrassment spread a deep pink glow across her chest, highlighting the darker rose color of her painfully erect nipples. "You will find her to be...delightfully compliant and perhaps even willingly submissive." He paused with a smile. "What do you think, Tony?" The large, handsome Italian thought about her earlier offer 'to be (his) slut'; he flashed a grin and raised his eyebrows in confirmation. The rest of the managers chuckled in appreciation but Alan could sense the underlying air of impatience pervading the room and he found it hard to hide his amusement.

"Before I set you lose, I beg your indulgence for just another moment." As the stifled groans of frustration washed over Dani's naked flesh, making her feel the pain in her muscles even more, she lifted her eyes to find the cold, dark stare of herMaster. "Yes,slut, you may stand...but you know, of course, you will be punished for embarrassing me like this."