Dani's New Life Ch. 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tall muscular man leaned down and kissed Sasha softly on her succulent lips. "Give me just a minute more, baby, and she's all yours," he whispered quietly in her ear just before he pulled away and moved back to Dani.

Her nipples were so hard; rubbing back and forth against the leather cushion, she watched the two sales managers fuck quickly and violently just inches away from her wide-open eyes. When Tony muscular ass-cheeks signaled his climax, not only her pussy was weeping. Dani felt close to tears – she needed to be usedfully and completely. Somehow, she realized she needed to remember this feeling – this awful, depressing attitude...and how she'd been manipulated to make her feel this way. Her new awareness brought the hot blonde lawyer right back into the heat of the action.

When Tony reached into her long golden curls and jerked her head up, the low and hungry feral moan that came from deep inside her silenced all the intimate watchers around her. With his other hand, he grasped the base of his still thick but softening organ and he slapped her across the face with the fat, wet shaft twice. Her mouth opened wide in surprise and he fed his thick Italian sausage past her lips and over her tongue. "Lick me clean, bitch...get it all."

Alan watched closely as Tony demonstrated that he knew how to walk that thin line that separates reality and the games they all liked to play so much. The level of pain he inflicted was just enough to show possession – and therefore cause the wickedly exciting humiliation that they had all been told she craved. The Sales Director was pleased with what he'd seen so far – his compensation plans were always on the leading edge!

From across the room, Tami couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her mentor, one of the most respected women in modern American business, was letting herself be used like the lowest, cheapest whore...and seemingly loving it! Dani's pain was the hottest thing Tami had ever witnessed up close. She reluctantly let the swollen head of Alan's cock slide out of her mouth so she could whisper in his ear. "Master, are you...will you let them...I don't know if..."

Alan pulled her face to his and gave the young, nubile redhead the softest, most romantic kiss he possibly could. While his lips and tongue made sweet passionate love to her mouth, his hand moved over her pale flesh, his fingertips playing her flesh like a concert violinist playing a Stradivarius. He aroused feelings and passions in his new assistant that she had never felt before. And he kept his mouth pressed tightly against her soft and yielding lips as his strong powerful fingers moved further down her lithe torso until they found the soft petals guarding the entrance to her almost virginal cunt.

As he massaged her nether lips, he finally broke their kiss. She felt a change in her very wet pussy as he tilted her head back to look into her eyes – the soft loving caresses had turned to harder, more insistent clutching and then pinching of her delicate sex. "Of course I will, Red, and so will the others." His thumb and forefinger located the little pink hood that covered her clit and started to press it hard between them. Tami moaned as the discomfort went beyond anything she had experienced before. He was really hurting the young girl now...and for the life of her, she had no idea why it felt so good.

Dani was reveling in the pleasure she felt from being used by the large, beautiful stud. His domination of the young, Harvard-educated lawyer was nearly complete. Dani understood the games they were playing and knew that if Tony chose not to let her cum this time, there would be many other times in their future for him to treat her the way he knew she wanted. In the meantime, being displayed before this group as theirfuck-toywas totally and completely humiliating all by itself. As her tongue found a dollop of Sasha's crème to lick off his scrotum, and she slowly swallowed it, Dani's skin began to vibrate...she couldn't stop the thought that came into her mind.

It started as the vaguest of ideas and then it began to grow. She couldn't shake it and it started to dominate all of her feelings. Then out of nowhere, she had convinced herself it was absolutely true.Her father had to know all about her – all about this!The instant and total shame and embarrassment she felt had her skin completely flushed and her breathing way too fast and much too shallow. The electric fireworks had started again on the back of her eyelids as her long-delayed climax rolled over her, exploding along every nerve, filling her universe with sounds and colors that she couldn't begin to describe until

CRACK!!!

The sound of the flat leather belt was more frightening than the blow was painful but at this point it hardly mattered. It was all that the beautiful, highly successful suburban lawyer needed to send her over the edge...to thedark placeAlan had shown her...where blissfully, thankfully, she passed out from the most intensely erotic pleasure she had ever known.

TO BE CONTINUED...