Dani's New Life Ch. 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind his cold, heartless stare, Alan was extremely pleased and proud of his new protégé. She had lasted in that incredibly stressful and painful position at least ten minutes longer than he'd expected. And now, watching this incredibly beautiful young woman unfold herself so gracefully, naked and so clearly aroused in front of younger and far less 'senior' staff, he couldn't recall being this excited in many years.

As the moans and groans of lustful appreciation died down, the Sales Director grabbed a small remote control device and clicked it at the dining table, activating a small laptop and a portable projector. "If you will please give this your attention – I feel that enjoyment is heightened when you know...truly know...what you are enjoying."

When a photo of Dani at her high school graduation lit up the wall and Alan's voice could be heard from the computer speakers, Tami gasped out loud. "Oh my God, Dani...I didn't...Unhhhhh!" Her voice was cut off with a cry as Alan pinched her nipple hard.

When everyone turned to look, Alan gestured back towards the image on the wall. His voice described Dani's golden, privileged up-bringing and her superlative academic career as one picture after another of the perfect blonde cheerleader-type girl turned into a beautiful woman whose legal exploits were told in Wall Street Journal headlines shown on the wall. And then finally, there were the headlines and stories linking Dani with their company as Corporate Counsel and then as a Vice President. These were interspersed with photos Alan had taken of Dani over the last few days...naked and revealing, showing new sides of her true sexual nature as she sucked the room-service waiter's long, black cock and then made love with the beautiful stylist who had delivered her new wardrobe.

The room was suddenly silent but for the sounds of deep, labored breathing coming from all present and the occasional deep moan of repressed desire. Alan clicked the remote in his hand once again and the final image faded. A small adjustment to a light switch dimmed the room to a comfortable level and another raised the level of the music until the driving samba bass was moving everyone's hips in subtle, sexual ways. Alan asked CJ and Tony to move their chairs back and take the cocktail table away, leaving an empty space bordered by the couch on one side, the bar at the top, and the chairs on the other side.

"This is it," the beautiful blonde lawyer thought as she felt her own excitement start to slide from her engorged, puffy lips down the inside of her thigh. "Finally, no more wondering...no more 'what ifs' to obsess over...oh thank God he found me."

"I'm sure you've already discussed how you're all going to manage this," Alan asked with an amused smile across his handsome face.

From a few feet behind her, Dani heard Tony Renaldi's deep, sexy voice. "You bet, Boss." He spoke with full confidence. "First, I suggested we take turns by cock size..." That brought a round of low, anxious laughter. "But of course," he gestured across to Sasha, "our beloved Euro-pussy vetoed that idea." Again, more chuckles.

Dani froze as she felt his large, rough hands start to move over her as he held her from behind and to the side; she was sweating, her flesh becoming a smooth surface for his long, thick fingers. Her heart was pounding so hard she was sure everyone in the room could hear it along with her; at the same time her breathing was getting faster and shallower.

"So I suggested seniority – using the dates we started reporting to you at this company." This time only Tony laughed. "You can see, they didn't like that too much, either. So I suggested arm wrestling and guess what? They decided on seniority!" Alan and Tony laughed as the others groaned, somewhat good-naturedly.

As Tony laughed, he moved his left arm around Dani's left side and found her breast. He started cupping it from underneath and squeezing upwards towards her nipple. As he repeated this over and over, his right hand slid down her right hip and his fingers curled tightly around the soft, slick flesh of the inside of her thigh. He gripped her so hard that his fingers would later be out-lined in pink against her pale skin. He spread her legs wider apart and then slid his thick middle finger through her wet, creamy lips. Dani cunt was on fire - aching to be filled...to be hurt...to be plundered; used and abused like a true slave...like the girl of her early fantasies...theSlave of Gor.

"My esteemed colleagues," Tony was breathing hard – he couldn't really believe all this was happening, "thisslutis one very wet, excited bitch." Dani was moaning, her body responding to Tony's fingers as they started to play harder and harder against her swollen nipple and delicate labia. She drove her hips into his finger – her empty cunt so hungry, so needy – but instead of plunging in to sopping pussy, he lifted his hand up, grabbed her hair and pulled her over in front of his chair. Towering over the beautiful blonde as she stood naked and trembling with lust before him, the powerful, dark Italian's eyes were as black as coal – they seemed to generate all the power necessary to force Dani to her knees.

"Take my clothes off, whore." She sat on her knees a split-second too long.

SLAP!!!

Dani sucked air through her teeth as she fought through all the contrasting and conflicting emotions running through her. She was vibrating from her scalp all the way to her toes, almost in shock from the slap of his huge hand against her cheek. She couldn't believe it was real...she couldn't believe the way it made her insides feel...just like the first time Alan showed her the connection between her tortured nipples and her cunt, only so much more intense...so much more painful...so much sweeter.

"Don't ever make any of us repeat ourselves, you stupid bitch," Tony said so patronizingly that Dani felt ashamed of her poor performance, and that tugged at her pussy as well.

She rose, dragging her thick, rubbery nipples over his shorts until she reached his waist and pulled his shirt up and out. She stepped into him, her body anxious for his touch, as he raised his arms over his head for her. As she lifted his shirt, she revealed the sculpted form she had seen at the hot-tub the evening before. Her tingling, swollen nubs were dragged across rock-hard abs and a finely developed chest as she lifted the shirt off, sending electrical charges straight to her core.

Dani dropped quickly to her knees again, her fingers moving simultaneously to his belt buckle. She unbuckled the one-inch wide, brown leather belt and started to unzip his shorts. His fingers gripped her hair and he tugged down hard, jerking her head up to meet his eyes. "Slide the belt out and hand it to me before you take off my shorts."

Her breathing became erratic as her body responded to his words and to the tone of his voice. She felt totallyowned...a soul-less possession, a thing to be used and abused. She felt herself starting to move through theether...to the dark place she had discovered with Alan before.

Her fingers found the soft brown strap and slid it effortlessly from the loops around his trim waist. She handed it to him like a supplicant at the altar and when he took it out of her hands, folded it in half and snapped it, the crack sent chills through her flesh. As quickly as feeling returned to her buzzing fingertips, Dani found his zipper again and lowered it all the way. From her knees, she pulled his waistband down, anxious to see and feel and taste his magnificent organ again. The all too brief moment she'd had him in her mouth back-stage after the convention was a cruel tease. The ex-Marine was all man and the thought of being used hard by him, fucked by that beautiful muscle until her cunt was raw, was about the hottest thing Dani could imagine at that moment.

As his shorts dropped down to his ankles, Tony was revealed in all of hisalpha-male glory. Dani couldn't take her eyes off of his growing, thickening cock as she lifted his feet up one at a time to remove his shorts. She saw him kick them away out of the corner of her eye and she followed her hands up his heavily-muscled thighs until she was only inches away from cradling his full, heavy sac in one hand and taking his thick shaft in her other. Her focus was so intense, the deep manly scent of his cleanly shaved genitals was overwhelming her senses and she didn't see the handsome, dark Italian fold his belt in half and lean around her side.

CRACK!!!

The mind-numbingly intense pain, the fiery burn across her heart-shaped ass was almost cleansing. Every nerve ending, every synapse in her brain was screaming at her to react – yet the hot young blonde was determined to ride these newultrasensations all the way to the end of the electric rainbow blinking in neon on the insides of her eyelids.

Alan could hardly take any more of the outrageous show that Dani was providing. None of his previous protégés, partners or even his wives had maintained this kind of discipline and it was, by far, the most erotic thing he had witnessed in years. He grabbed Tami's lush, thick red hair with his left hand and dragged her off the stool, pulling her face to his groin. He released the black silk belt holding his robe closed and taking his stiff organ in his right hand, he fed it to hislittle girl. "Suck me, baby...swallow my cock, Red." He held her tightly against his flat, hairless groin, feeling her throat trying to swallow him whole while his eyes never left Dani.

"Nobody told you to touch me,slut. This is all about us, not you." Tony snapped his belt again, sending a delicious thrill of anticipation through Dani's sensitized flesh. He turned around, backing his ass into Dani's face. "You wanna touch me, Counselor? Go ahead...kiss my ass like you love it, baby...lick my butt-hole shiny clean." Dani didn't even hear herself moan as she leaned forward, her small hands separating Tony's hard, sculpted cheeks. She felt her girl-crème start sliding down and filling her slick slit as her tongue slithered through his clean, musky crack until she found his rubbery ring. "That's it, baby...stick way up inside me...wiggle it around."


Dani's eyes were closed as she reamed her gorgeous Italian stud. The fireworks had started on the back of her eyelids and she focused on the light-show while following her basest instincts – she had never felt sodirty– but she had never felt so right, either. She burrowed her pink tongue as deep into him as she could, routing around like a ten-dollar back alley whore, only hoping that it was theabsolute bestrim job he had ever had.

Tony could have let his Corporate Counsel stay where she was for a nice long time – he hadn't felt a tongue like that since the last time he'd been in Taipei. The girl there had held a mouthful of hot tea without swallowing for over a minute before using her tongue on him...he would have to teach Dani that trick. But the others were getting restless...and vocal. Reluctantly, he pulled his muscular backside away from Dani's talented tongue, turned around and stood in front of the lust-driven lawyer. The handsome, muscular man watched as her eyes slowly re-opened, her focus directed at his thick shaft and rounded head. He knew what she wanted but he decided to make her wait. Instead, he grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and dragged her to his empty chair.

Throwing her forward on her knees so her breasts were pressed against the soft leather of the seat cushion and her ass was pointed up in the air, Tony took the young Corporate Officer's hands and guided them to the arms of the chair. He leaned close and hissed in her ear. "Let go of the arms...if you want more of the belt." Keeping his strong fingers wound in her hair, his other hand pressed down hard on the small of her back while he spread her knees with his feet. When the dripping slit of her hungry pussy was only inches away from his fully erect organ, the ex-Marine thrust his powerful hips forward, impaling his hot little blonde fantasy-fuck on the full length of his magnificent tool in one quick slide up into her sex, his heavy sac slapping at her clit as his fat cock-head found her cervix.

"Unhhhhh OOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Dani was almost overwhelmed by the sheer volume of hot man meat stuffed up her hungry, burning cunt. Tony felt as big inside her pussy as the young electrician felt in her mouth earlier, only the rugged Mediterranean stud wasn't being nearly as accommodating. Giving the suburban married lawyer no time at all to adjust to his awesome length and girth, he pulled back almost immediately, almost dragging her inner lips out as he withdrew all but the fat round head of his crème-covered cock from her tiny pussy...only to shove it back inside, the crowned ridge scraping along her moist, muscular walls until he was seated fully inside her – this time his cock-head piercing her cervical ring.

"AHHHH!!!! OJESUSGODDDDDD!!!!" It was a strange combination of whispered speech and the breath he forced out of her that held Dani's audience in rapt attention. "Unnnghh...so much... too big...gahhhhhhh!!!" Once again, the powerful ex-Marine withdrew from her steaming depths – this time completely. Holding on to his rock-hard cock, he looked across to CJ, watching the sexy action intently from the next chair.

"You gotta see this, man!" Tony moved the chair around, exposing Dani's spread ass and open, streaming vagina to the entire room. Slapping his prick against the plump mounds of her shaved pussy, he gestured to the entire room. Dani felt all of them - their eyes on her naked bottom, pulled apart and exposed for them. "Ever see more delicious looking pussy?" She felt how incredibly wet she was and she knew they could see and smell her arousal. It was utterly humiliating and she couldn't control the tremors that started wracking her flesh as they all made comments and moaned and groaned and pleaded with Tony to hurry.

He plunged into her again, stuffing her more completely than she'd ever thought possible. While Alan dominated her mentally and physically with his entirepersona, Tony was able to 'top' her with his cock alone. She knew that she would give herself to this man again and again for as long as he would have her. Over and over his powerful thighs drove his thick burning organ into the molten core of her sex, only to withdraw and start again.

The pain started as a small burning sensation as the heavy veins on the sides of his cock started rubbing her labia raw. Each stroke intensified the feeling and Dani felt she was losing herself, slipping back into her Dark Place where she could turn the pain to pleasure. Yet she remained aware enough to feel a change in his rhythm and the swelling of his shaft against her clutching walls. She knew that if she could hang with him long enough, the hot splash of his semen would take her over the top. Only one or two more strokes and...

"NOOOOO!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze!!!" Dani had never felt so suddenly empty, almost incomplete. Tony had pulled out leaving her cunt wanting so badly; convulsing at nothing, it was the most frustrating moment of her life. She raised herself up and looked behind her.

"Sasha," the military man's voice was a harsh whisper, "get your fucking shorts off and get over here now." He nodded to CJ – "Hold her for me, dude." While Paul and James were helping the gorgeous Russian woman out of her shorts and pushing her into CJ's waiting arms, Tony picked up his belt and folded it in half. Standing right behind the insanely frustrated young lawyer, he snapped the expensive leather together hard, getting her complete attention.

"I told you not to move,slut. You should have listened."

CRACK!!!

"Mmmmmmmmpphhhh...Arrrgggghhhhh..." He'd brought the belt up vertically, between her pretty legs, before flicking his well-practiced wrist and snapping the cowhide against her already bruised and raw pussy lips. She was slipping away again, trying to convert this new electric flash of pain to climactic pleasure, but he kept bringing her back frustrating her even more.

"No one said you could cum,slut. That is for yourMastersand yourMistress, not the likes of you." He was laughing at her and her flesh was burning in shame and embarrassment. "The belt is always here if you can't control yourself." He dragged the instrument of pain along her spine and across her ass before he dropped it and turned towards CJ's chair.

Sasha was grinding her bare-naked ass against the growing bulge in CJ's shorts as he wrapped his long arms around her and massaged her firm, full breasts and pinched her swelling nipples. The beautiful Russian-born sales and marketing genius was half-turned around, exploring her Korean colleague's mouth with her long, flexible tongue when she felt a third hand cup her pussy and a thick finger sliding between her slick labia and into her moist, excited cunt.

Tony twisted his thick digit back and forth coating it with her precious crème before sliding it back out and up between his lips. "God, Sasha...you have the tastiest little pussy!" He grinned at her and she blushed like a young virgin. The tall, muscular man stood naked and proud before his friends and coworkers. Dani and Tami were both learning that this group had no secrets from one another. He looked across at the two brothers on the couch, grinning and rubbing their cocks through their shorts. "Good job, guys...she's hot as a firecracker and slick as ice. My thanks as always!"

Dani watched intently as the dark Italian pulled the beautiful woman's hips towards him, her firm shapely thighs spreading wide as she slid down CJ's legs. The young blonde lawyer couldn't take her eyes away from the most beautiful example of the female sex she had ever seen. Like the illustrations in a medical text, the petal shape of Sasha's labia framed a small vaginal channel and ended at the top just below the delicate pink hood of her clit. She could see the moisture building between Sasha's lips and into the pink of her pussy when Tony withdrew his thick finger. The slick hairless mound and the bare sides of her pussy were puffy with need; Dani felt her arousal soar as Sasha's heady aroma permeated the room; she thought very few men or women would be able to resist the pull of the Russian's pure sexuality.

Tony bent his knees, bringing his plum-sized cock head directly in front of Sasha's pink channel. He coated himself sliding his long, thick shaft between her puffy lips until the mixture of French and Russian moans and groans were too much. Reaching between her legs, she grabbed his cock and started squeezing the shaft with one hand while her other hand rolled over his head spreading his pre-cum around the ultra-sensitive ridge. In a deep, smoky foreign voice, Sasha spoke firmly and with control, "Don't fuck with me, Tony...it's my turn now." She turned her head and looked directly into Dani's eyes. "Make me ready for our new toy."

Gripping his colleague under her firm thighs, the powerful ex-Marine pulled her up, impaling her on his long thick weapon until he was in to the hilt. "God damn, Sasha...it doesn't matter how many times we do this..." Tony was grunting as he fucked his huge cock in and out of her tight wet pussy, "you are always the best...can always make us cum...so hard...so fast."

Dani couldn't believe that after all the attention she had lavished on that gorgeous piece of manhood, he was going to leave his creamy load in someone else. Her frustration only mounted as she watched Tony's ass drive totally into Sasha's cunt, his cheeks clenching as he stayed buried as deep as he could go; releasing himself as her cunt squeezed his thickness, her educated muscles rolling rhythmically all around his cock over and over until he was drained completely.