Daring Communications

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I ever do change my mind, you can keep whatever pics you have of me. As long as no one else gets to see them."

"No one will."

Trish knew he would never do that to her.

"Just so that you know, Hannah has seen your junk. That's why she let me send you a pic of hers. Sort of a thank you."

Brian started blushing again. "Did she like what she saw?"

"Don't flatter yourself. She only watched because she didn't want to disappoint me."

"You showed her the vid?" Brian whisper shouted. "Fuck Trish, I was saying your name in it."

"Yeah, and how you were fucking my pussy." Trish laughed. "But don't panic, she's cool with it. She's the one who said I should bring up this subject and make it clear that we keep it digital."

"She must have enjoyed the vid." Brian smiled.

"I said don't flatter yourself. She enjoyed how happy it made me."

"Happy?"

"Yeah, happy. Joyful happy, not masturbate happy. Now this is the last time we ever discuss this in person. After today, when we meet, we are normal brother and sister. On the phone, whatever goes goes."

"Ok. And thank you."

"For what?"

"Everything."

"I want a vid on my phone before I go to bed tonight. Hannah and I are going to watch it together, but don't dare mention her name or do anything that involves her. Whatever vids you make can be about me or some other chick, but never her. Oh, and Hannah says you need to be less vocal."

"Now that I've seen yours, will I ever get one of her eating it?"

"I don't know, maybe if we ever get one of a chick sucking you off. But it has to be a close up, not something that's been done from afar without the chick knowing."

"Yeah right, like I'm going to find a chick that will suck my dick for the camera." Brian sighed.

"Get away from your wife and you'll be surprised what you find out there."

Brian had a sudden idea. "What about that blond you keep promising me. Would you be ok if she was the chick?"

"It'll be more exciting if it's someone I don't know."

"I gather she doesn't know about our exchanges."

"She knows about before, but not about today and I don't know if I'll tell her about it, although she's cool with what's happened. So I gather you're keen for a night with her then."

"Still thinking about it."

#

That night he called her. It was Trish's morning.

"Hey Trish."

He'd waited as long as possible, knowing she'd probably be asleep and not wanting to wake her up too early.

"Brian? Are you ok?" She was instantly worried from hearing the depression in his voice.

"Not really. She really gave me hell. Why did you tell her that you're sleeping with a guy and two women, she's taken to calling you a slut now. Now it's, that slut this, and that slut that. I don't know how much more I can take."

"Keep Friday night free and prepare to drive a bit, tell your wife you're coming to try talk me out of it or something. I'll set up a hotel for you to meet Lara at. She'll show you what you're missing out on while you're stuck with that..." Trish had wanted to say bitch, but for some reason just couldn't. She knew that her brother knew what she was about to say anyway.

"I... don't know..."

"Just shut up, cheer up and be there. You deserve it. You deserve better than what you've got." She waited for him to say something, but he was silent, probably thinking it over. "Brian?"

"Yeah."

"Keep your chin up and imagine what's going to happen on Friday night. I'll see you Sunday and we can talk."

"Why don't you just meet me on Saturday morning while I'm close by, that way you won't have to drive all the way here."

"Because." She said, and hung up.

He called her back, thinking they'd been cut off or something.

"I'm done talking. I hung up on you." She giggled, and hung up again.

She decided to try cheer him up, so she undressed and took a photo of her body from shoulders down to knees. She sent it, and received a reply shortly after.

'Just like I said, fucking hot'

She replied, 'now reciprocate, then masturbate'.

Two minutes later she got a close up of him holding his cock.

'Are you tugging it?'

His reply, 'over your pic'.

Her reply, 'I'm wet and waiting'.

When she didn't get a reply after two minutes, she texted, 'got tired of waiting, so substituted your dick for my finger'

She got another pic of his soft cock in reply. On closer inspection, she could see a string of semen hanging from the tip. It was time to take this a step further, so she masturbated, then sent him a close up of her pussy with her juices running out of her and a message saying, 'look, you made me cum'.

Fifteen seconds later, her phone rang.

"Are you thinking about me sexually?" Brian asked her.

"Maybe." She giggled. "Are you?"

"I just jacked off over a photo of your body, you tell me."

"I'm surprised you have the stamina after being shouted at by your wife."

"You give me the stamina sis." He rarely called her that.

"What is it about me that gives you the stamina?"

"Everything."

"Well here's some more stamina for you." She held the phone near her pussy and masturbated noisily. "Is that doing it for you?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Imagine that it's me sitting on your cock and bouncing up and down."

"You're getting really fucking daring."

Trish smiled, and pushed further. "You're about to come in me aren't you? Are you're about to squirt your load into your little sisters pussy? You naughty big brother. Fill me with your cum."

"Oh shit, I'm getting hard again."

"Jack off with me. I've got two fingers buried deep inside me and I'm imagining it's your cock. Talk to me like you're right here fucking me."

"Oh my baby sister, your pussy's so warm inside." Brian moaned. "And you're so fucking wet for me. Clench your pussy round my cock... ah yes, that feels so fucking good."

Trish's orgasm came hard and it came without any warning. "Aaaahhhh fuck. You... made me... cum so... ... ... hard... Shit that feels good. Brian you're so fucking good at making me cum."

"Did you really cum?" He asked her when it was all over.

"Hell yeah." She whispered. "And it felt good."

"Really?"

"Yeah, check the pic, I'll send you one."

When he got it. "Your pussy's red."

"And fucking wet." She added. "I could really do with a partner right now. I'm still shaking. You are wicked Brian."

"If this wasn't just digital, I'd drive there now and do it for real." He said, sounding serious.

"Would you drive all this way to stick your cock in your sister?"

"The way I feel right now, yes."

"You really think I'm sexy? Or did you just say that because I'm your sister and you didn't want to hurt my feelings?"

"You are sexy. I've wished so many times that you weren't my sister."

"If I wasn't your sister, you most probably wouldn't even know me." Trish giggled. "So be grateful that I am."

"With conversations like these... and the pics and vids, you can't imagine how grateful I am."

"Assuming I showed up at your place one day and told you to fuck me, would you?" Trish asked him seriously.

"No. I told you about all of that."

"Put all that aside."

"Do you mean I must put aside the fact that you're my sister as well?"

"No. Put aside your inhibitions. Would you?"

"I can't say for sure, unfortunately I can't change my way of thinking."

"Ok, let's say I show up and somehow wrestle you down and try ride your cock. Would you do whatever it takes to try stop me?"

Brian was quiet for a while.

"Remember that I'm not going to judge you." Trish reminded him.

"I might not do whatever it takes, but if I really want you, I'd at least have to put up some sort of a fight to at least try make myself believe that you forced yourself on me. Are you planing on doing just that?"

"Do you want me to? I'm sure I'm more than capable of pleasuring you." She teased. "We could even make a vid to keep as proof, in case we start thinking it had been a dream."

"Now you're making me really fucking horny." He hung up.

Trish lay there giggling to herself, thinking that if she decided to go with the incest thing, he was certainly better primed for it.

#

"I know I might be pushing this," She was saying to Lara. "But is it at all possible to turn this thing with my brother into a weekend?" They were sitting in Lara's office.

"I don't see why not."

"Thank you. I'll set it up so that you have an hour drive, he will meet you there on Friday night and I'll come on Sunday morning at around eleven. You'll have to get his keys away from him so he can't leave, and just tell him to call his wife and tell her he's spending the weekend with me."

"Let me know where and what time." Lara smiled.

"I will, and he's only going to have one change of clothes, so you might need to nip out to get his Friday clothes cleaned, so he can wear them home on Sunday. If he wears the ones that he brings with, his wife will suspect something."

"How?"

"She'll think he stayed naked all weekend with some woman, which is what I'm hoping he will be doing, but if he wears the same clothes on Sunday, she'll think I washed them for him so he wouldn't have to wear his Saturday clothes again. It's what used to happen when he'd come spend a weekend with me before we all moved in together."

"Don't feel that he can't come for a weekend now that your living situation has changed. But nothing will happen with him while he's staying at the house. It's one thing having Craig know what's going on, but it's another for it to happen right under his nose." Lara smiled. "But having said that, he's more than welcome to bring a girl home and do whatever he wants with her. I just meant that nothing will happen between him and either of us."

"I sort of got that, but wasn't sure about whether he would be able to bring someone home. I'll bring you that info now."

She handed a note to Lara with a time, address and room number, then texted her brother with the same info.

He replied with a short message, 'don't think I can do it'.

She replied, 'If you're not there, don't ever text or call me again'. She didn't mean it, but she knew he didn't know that, and that was good enough to get him there.

He replied, 'please don't stop talking to me'.

She replied, 'then be there'.

From then on, the rest of the day she sent him a text an hour. Each one revealing something about Lara's looks.

Text one. Long blond hair almost all the way down her back.

Text two. Slim.

Text three. Hot curves.

Text four. Pale, yet lightly tanned skin.

Text five. An ass to die for.

Text six. Jacking off yet?

Text seven. Tits are a nice perky hand full.

Text eight. Shaved.

Text nine. Cat got your thumb?

Text ten. Use your other hand then.

When she got a reply from him later that night which simply said, 'She sounds really hot'.

She texted back, 'not to text me, to jack off with'.

His reply to that, 'lol'.

On Friday night Trish got a text from Lara which simply said, 'he's here'. She heaved a sigh as she lay by Craig's side with Hannah on the other side of him. It was Hannah's night with Craig, but she'd invited Trish to join them.

An hour later she got another text.

It was from Brian, 'I owe you big time'.

She replied, 'stop jacking off in the bathroom and take advantage of your current situation'. She never got another reply from him that night, or the next day.

"I'll go get dinner ready." She informed the other two as she got off the bed.

"I'll help." Hannah got up as well.

When it was ready, they had to wake Craig up to eat.

#

"So you see what you're missing out on?" Trish was sitting with Brian and Lara at a restaurant having lunch.

"I know what I'm missing out on." He smiled. "But this weekend has really got me thinking about getting out."

"You understand that you won't be getting out for Lara, don't you? But there are plenty women out there that will do a whole lot more for you than your wife does... as long as you treat her right, which I know you will. Stop giving a shit about your job with her dad and find another one. If you eventually get to take over that business, things will only get worse for you."

"If you don't find another woman," Lara added. "We could always hook up occasionally, but then you'd only get laid about once every three months."

"I appreciate that, and I appreciate this weekend." Brian said. "But first I'll have to find another job."

"Hopefully closer to me." Trish smiled. "It's a long drive to come and see you."

"If it wasn't for...," he gestured as if holding jail bars. "I'd come visit you a lot more often, so when I get out, you will see me more often without having to drive every time."

"But just try get something closer anyway, and start looking today when you get home."

When Lara had finished eating, she excused herself and disappeared, leaving Trish alone with her brother.

"I need to ask you something." She said, glancing round to make sure no one could hear them. "The other night on the phone, does that make you feel awkward round me?"

"No." Brian replied.

"Ok, something a little more personal. Does it make you want me, sexually?"

"It probably will now that you've mentioned it." He laughed.

"No, seriously. Does it?"

"No. You're my sister, I'm sure I'll never want you sexually, even though you are quite sexy."

"If you think I'm sexy, then you must be thinking about me sexually."

"I'm man enough to avert my thoughts."

They spoke for a while longer, then Brian said he had to get moving.

#

"So did you tell him you're pregnant?" Hannah asked Trish when she returned.

"Not yet, he's not in a good place with what's going on with his wife."

"You'll have to tell him before you start showing."

"I know, and I will."

"How did it go in general, were you two normal with each other?"

"Pretty much, but I got a chance to speak to him alone and asked if he was starting to think of me sexually. He said no and I believed him."

"That's good. It'll help a lot, but if you go ahead with the vids idea, you'll need him to start at some point." Hannah said.

"If I decide, I'll go see him and get physical."

"How?"

"I don't know yet, but I'll come up with something."

"A good way to start would be by stripping off your clothes in front of him and start touching yourself. Taunt him and encourage him to get undressed, then just walk up to him and grab him."

"You're really trying to encourage this, aren't you?" Trish grinned.

"Maybe." Hannah grinned back.

"Are you trying to encourage it for your own pleasure?"

"Maybe." Hannah smiled at Trish and walked out the room. It was her turn with Craig, and right now she needed him.

It was supposed to have been Trish's turn, but she'd given it to Hannah since she went to spend the day with her brother.

An hour after arriving home, Trish got a message from her brother.

'I might have lied, but not sure'.

She replied, 'as long as you can control yourself when I'm with you, I don't give a fuck. Maybe things will change later'.

His reply, '?????'.

Trish giggled, and called him. "Yeah, maybe sometime down the road I might actually want your cock buried balls deep in my pussy, but that will be after I've sucked it. Then who knows, I might want you to take my virgin ass too."

"I don't do anal." Brian said.

"Only because you haven't tried it. My ass is nice and tight, and I'm sure my sphincter muscles are much stronger than the ones in my pussy. I'll clench your cock so tight and milk all your cum out of you."

"You are seriously fucking amazing."

"If you're jacking off, then video call me and let me watch."

The phone went dead.

As soon as she answered his video call, he said. "I wasn't, but your talk made me want to."

"I told you you'd enjoy fucking my ass." She laughed. "But I know you'd prefer the warm wetness of my pussy. Now show me your cock."

He did.

"I want to watch till you cum all over my tits."

"I want to come all over your ass."

"So then you'd have to fuck me from behind, let me turn round for you."

"I could really do with a pic of you in that position." He panted.

"I'll have to get Hannah to take a nice one tomorrow. Do you want my asshole covered up or not?"

"Not. There's not a single part of you that I find offensive."

"How does my panties rubbing along the side of your cock feel?"

"Oh fuck, I'm..."

"I can see that. Make sure you're aiming it at my ass, then rub it in for me."

"Shit, shit, ohhhh."

"No shit, just cum. Cum on your sister's ass. Oh yes, I can feel it, all nice and warm as it's starting to run down between the cheeks. Don't stop, it' feels so fucking good. Oh my god, your cum trickling over my asshole feels so fucking sexy."

"Stop talking, please stop talking." He panted. "Oh fuck..." he looked into the camera. "I wish I could just bury my head between your legs and do my best to make you cum the way I just did... and I mean that, this is not just our usual phone talk."

"I think that would feel so fucking awesome." Trish grinned. "I know it would be wrong, but that's what would make it so awesome."

"Do you think we're headed towards incest?" Brian asked seriously.

"Sometimes I feel like I hope we are."

"Really?"

"I've even thought about about letting you have your way with me just once to feel what your cock really feels like and taste your sperm, then to feel what it feels like inside me."

"I haven't thought about the just once part..."

"So you do think about me sexually." Trish giggled.

"Was that a trap?"

"No, but we still need to keep it together when we're around each other."

"And if we can't?"

"If one of us can't, then the other will have to keep them in check, but if it's both of us..." Trish trailed off.

"But if it's both of us what?"

"Then I guess we'll find out what it feels like to have sex with each other. Besides the standard hugs and kisses, we can't do any touching, and the talk stays on the phone."

"I know. Is any of this making you uncomfortable yet?"

"Not yet."

"Does all this make you horny?" Brian asked.

"Really fucking horny."

"Were you playing with yourself this time?"

"What do you think?" Trish smiled.

"But you didn't cum, did you?"

"No, but don't worry. I'll go sort myself out in the shower."

"I'd love to be there to watch that."

"I'll text you when I'm getting into the shower, you can imagine what I'm doing to myself and jack off over your little sister getting herself off in the shower." She ended the call, hoping that he wouldn't want a video or do a video call so he could watch.

It was going to be a brutal scene, too brutal to watch.

"Are you wanting some company tonight?" Trish asked Lara in the kitchen.

"Yes, that would be nice." Lara smiled. "I was thinking earlier that I should ask you to join me or if I could join you."

"You're welcome to join me anytime, you don't need to ask, unless you want me to come to your room."

"Nice to know." Lara grinned.

"I thought you knew that already."

"I sort of did, but I didn't know from you. Now I do."

Trish went for a shower right after dinner, and while she was bent over her bottom drawer looking for a nightie to put on, Lara walked up behind her.

"Do you know that your vagina is red?"

"I can imagine." Trish giggled. "It's just taken quite a beating in the shower."

"Is it going to be alright for me to touch it?"

"It needs some touching, gentle touching, but it really needs it."

"I'm not sure if I'll be able to be gentle, but if I get too rough for it's condition, let me know."

Trish didn't need to let Lara know, she was rough, but Trish was loving it.

"How are things with Brian?" Lara asked, as she held Trish in the dark.

"Great."

"No awkwardness after what happened?"

"No, we agreed to keep it on the phone and things seem ok when we're together."