Daring Communications

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So the fact that his lips have touched mine, and his cock has been in my mouth and vagina doesn't bug you?"

"I didn't even think about it." Trish laughed.

"Well I hope that me mentioning it now doesn't start bugging you. If it does, I'm sorry."

"Would it surprise you if I said it actually excites me?"

"Sort of, but not much." Lara moved her hand onto Trish's breast and left it there.

"Does it bug you that I'm a semi incestuous person?" Trish asked Lara.

"I knew about that before tonight, so what do you think?"

"Not to say that I would do it, but if I ever actually had sex with him, would you still want to be with me after?"

"I'd probably want to hear all about it." Lara laughed. "But yes, I would. I've had sex with him, so what would be the difference?"

#

Trish was just dozing when her phone rang. "I hope it didn't wake you." She said to Lara before answering it.

"No, I was about to start drifting off, but not quite there yet."

"It's Brian." She accepted the call. "Your timing is crappy, I'm in bed with Lara."

"Were you busy? I can call back."

"Too late, you've stopped what we were doing."

"Shit, sorry. I wanted to share some good news with you."

"You've got good news to share?" Trish sounded really surprised.

"I do. One of my job applications have been accepted. They're going to take me on for a trial period first though."

"That's excellent, where?"

"Over the weekend with Lara I saw an ad in their local paper, which Lara brought to me with my breakfast, so I sent my CV via email. I got the reply today. I start at the end of the month."

"That's fucking excellent, only an hour away from here." She explained to Lara without muting or covering the mouthpiece.

"Things are going to improve for him." Lara smiled.

"Lara's happy for you too." Trish told Brian. "But how are you going to do it, don't you have to give them notice?"

"I'm just going to walk out. Anyway, I'll let you get back to what you were doing." Brian said.

"Too late for that, you spoiled the mood. We'll have to make love again to tire ourselves out."

"Did I wake you up?"

"Only me, unless Lara lied to me."

"Was she checking out your hot body while you were sleeping?"

"Just my pussy." Trish disconnected the call.

"So how far have you two gone?" Lara asked, propping herself on her elbow.

"On the phone? All the way. Earlier he was taking me from behind."

"I know he's seen yours, but have you seen his?"

"I was watching him tug it on a video call."

"So that's why yours was so red." Lara giggled.

"Not from the call..."

"Oh yes, you said from when you were in the shower. When you said you'd been watching him I thought you'd made up the part about the shower as a cover-up for my benefit."

"No, the call was for his relief."

Lara leaned over and kissed Trish. It was intended as a good night kiss, but turned into more. They made out for a while, then went all the way for the next thirty minutes or so before snuggling together and going to sleep.

In the morning, Lara asked Trish to send him a photo of her pussy.

'Recognize this?' She sent with the photo.

His reply. 'It's so nice to see it again, but yours is still nicer... more inviting'.

'maybe Lara will let you watch me eating hers'.

"I don't mind." Lara told her.

Brian's reply, 'only if I can watch her eat yours as well'.

Lara nodded.

Instead of answering his text, she video called him. "Show us that you've got your cock in hand before we start."

He was already on his way to the bathroom. "Just a sec..."

When he'd pulled down his trousers and taking himself in hand, he focused the camera.

"Ok, now keep your eyes on the screen." Trish handed Lara the phone and moved down between Lara's legs.

"Oh wow, that looks hot." Brian said. The slight quiver in his voice told them he was jacking off.

Trish spent about thirty seconds eating Lara, when she felt Lara's pussy start quivering.

"Lara's coming for you Brian."

They switched positions.

"Now you can finally see your sisters pussy being eaten by a woman." She focused the camera on her own pussy.

"Even hotter." Brian panted. "Eat my sister for me Lara." But that was as far as he got before he started ejaculating.

Lara took the phone from Trish. "So seeing your sister being eaten is hotter for you that seeing her eat someone else's?" she teased.

"Fuck yeah. Didn't you know? I'm big into incest." He laughed.

"Well if you ever do get to fuck her, just know that I want to be there to see it."

"You're just as much of a tease as she is." Brian laughed.

"Oh I'm not teasing. I'll even guide your cock into her."

"Lara doesn't tease." Trish Informed him.

"Oh fuck, now I'm going to have to jack off again."

"Let me watch." Lara giggled.

"I was just kidding. My cock's getting sore from all these jack off sessions, it needs something warm and wet to massage it now."

"Run the hot water over your hand." Lara couldn't help but laugh.

"Funny." Brian said, and hung up.

"Does he normally just hang up like that, or was he pissed off with my joke?"

"We both do. When we've decided that the 'session' as he calls it, is over."

"That was pretty arousing, I have to admit." Lara marveled. "I was just going along with it for you, but... now I wish I had a brother to do this with."

"I'll get you in on more of our calls." Trish promised.

"Please do."

#

Months after Trish sent him the first photo, she was lying in Bed with Hannah. She'd seen her brother quite a few times, now that he was closer, and had told him about her being pregnant. She was still two months away from her due date.

"I think I'm going to do it." She confided in Hannah. "Once the baby's born and I've lost my pregnancy weight, I think I'm going to try find out what it's like to let him have his way with me."

"Make sure you're really certain before you do, because once it's done, you can't undo it."

"I will, but I'll also make sure he understands that it'll never happen again. I mean, if I like it it will, but he doesn't need to know that."

"Remember that I want a video."

"If I go through with it I want you there, so you can stop me if you detect any doubt in my expressions or actions. Lara will want to be there too, but just to see it."

"I'll be your conscience." Hannah giggled.

Trish positioned herself as Brian had described, on her back with her knees in the air as if she were ready to give birth. "Time for his monthly pic." She told Hannah, handing her the phone.

'You're getting hotter by the month'. He replied, after seeing it.

Trish's reply, 'You like big girls, do you?'.

'Only pregnant big'.

'You're not getting one next month'.

'Why?'

'Because you'll still be in a coma from jacking off to this one'.

'It can wait on my phone till I wake up'.

'No, you'll kill yourself to that one, then I won't have a brother that I can physically fuck'

'Ok'.

"Well now I'm pretty sure that he'd be willing." Hannah commented.

#

Six months after Trish had given birth to a gorgeous baby girl, she'd decided that it was definitely going to happen.

She texted her brother, 'coming to see you Friday night, but you'll have to take my ass because your cock will probably flap round in my pussy'.

Thinking that this was one of her games, he replied, 'would still prefer flapping round in your pussy than a tight ass'.

'Ok, then pussy it is'. Be nice and hard for me'.

'oh I will be'.

Trish never replied, leaving Brian to think that it was meant for him to go masturbate over the thought.

"Hi!" Brian exclaimed, as he opened the door to his three female guests.

------------------------------------------

To be continued.