Dark Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her husband who was actually fucking her but she had been thinking about having sex with the black man and it was so good, so damn good. She felt like she was floating as Mark kissed her back and laid on top of her now his emptied balls drained again one last time. She was full of his cum and the feeling of her perfect round ass against his body was nice. He dumped some of his cum on it and he smiled. Most of his cum was inside her pussy hole but the drops that were still coming out of his dick were now coating her ass as he lay on top of her back. He rubbed his cock over it spreading it over the cheeks of her ass.

Amy had fallen forward during the fucking from Mark's hard thrusts. He had followed her down on the bed and kept doing her. They lay like that with him on top of her for a while, catching their breaths. He had fucked her harder and harder until he had drove her forward and she was now lying completely on the bed with his cock still on her rear end as he lay on top of her. He knew she was uncomfortable with him on top so he rolled to his side and looked at her. He could see the rapture on her face. When she opened her eyes she smiled and he saw the afterglow of pleasure he had given her. It had been really good tonight he could see it in her eyes. He very seldom saw that look like the one she had now. They usually didn't fuck like this and he was pleased with it knowing it was based on the fantasy that was going to be fulfilled soon.

Their needs had been satisfied for the time being. He kissed her and told her he loved her very much. She told him she loved him too. They held each other and fell asleep in each other's arms. In the morning they showered together and Mark ate her pussy and gave her two very nice orgasms. Neither were as good as those orgasms she'd had last night but still they were good. Then he went to work. They both knew the sex they had the previous night and other nights was special and it was all due to the idea of Amy fucking a black guy.

=========================

Mark's Diary

September 23rd

The meeting with the first black man we had picked out was tonight, and it was a disaster. While Amy dressed conservatively in a short dress with neutral tone she looked nice. It was a figure-hugging style that showed off her shape but didn't make her look like a whore. She wore 3-inch heels, and kept things somewhat simple. She wanted to look good but – nothing either too expensive or too slutty. She wanted to create a positive impression but also wanted to be sure that she didn't give off unnecessary vibes that were wrong for her or for me. I was sure she'd make any man turn his head in her outfit.

We met the first guy in a bar just like he wanted. It was strange for both of us as we drove to the bar knowing we were going to meet a black man who might be going to fuck my wife. It didn't take us very long to know and to both agree that he was too much into himself, and while nice looking and built nicely, he was too conceited and pushy. He definitely worked out, but he moved way to fast and scared Amy. He even told us both that he wanted to take my wife back to his room right then and fuck her all night, making her his black slut and changing her life forever. Both Amy and I told him that wasn't going to happen. We told him that we needed to go home and talk about it and decide on it. We told him we'd call him and let him know.

He tried to convince her differently and even showed her his cock under the table. She'd been feeling and squeezing it with her hand on the outside of his slacks so she could feel how big he was. She told me at the bar that he felt big. She told me later that while she danced with him a few times she could feel how big he was that way too. But at the table when he offered it to her and then just took it out to show her what she was missing, he had taken her hand and placed it on his cock. He made her stroke it a few times before she was able to pull away and stop. I had watched her do it and while I was upset he was treating her that way, my own cock was like steel. It was her first black cock and it was both bigger and thicker than my dick. I watched as she held it in her small white hand and ran her fingers all over it. I knew it thrilled her but the man it was attached to turned her off. I could see it in he eyes she wanted to leave. We finally told him again that we needed to go home alone and talk first about all of this and that we would be in touch with him to let him know.

We left and didn't even eat. We left the man at the bar and drove home. We both began talking. Then again in bed, Amy and I both felt the man was not the one for her first experience or any for that matter. He was too aggressive and she was actually a little scared of him. He was much too aggressive and we decided not to use him. I sent him an e-mail the very next day telling him no thank you. He kept writing back all day long asking to see more photos and saying we would be sorry and that he would have fucked her so good and so long and she would have loved it.

When we didn't reply he got mad and told me I was a pussy and a fag and that I was going to lose my pretty little white wife to a black man sooner or later so it might as well be him. He said I might as well accept it and let him have Amy and fuck her like he and her both knew she wanted it. He said he would fuck her properly like a woman who looked that good should be fucked. We will never write him back again and actually blocked his e-mail. Then I made love to Amy to reassure her. It was gentle and easy and soft and loving and we both enjoyed it.

=======================

Amy's diary

September 23rd

What an experience we had tonight! The man was a damn pig! Can you imagine we were talking about what we wanted with him and the man pulled his cock out in the booth where we were sitting? He had told me to take it out for him. When I told him 'no', he took it out and shook it at me. He then took my hand and put his big dick into my hand and started moving my hand up and down, jerking him off. He was way too aggressive.

I mean the guy was an animal and he kept trying to feel me up all night right at the table where people were all around us. I'm sure some saw him groping me. It felt dirty and nasty. Once when he and I were on the dance floor he was holding my ass and lifting my dress up until I was sure people could see blue panties.

Finally at one point Mark told him to stop touching me and that the arrangement was over but the guy didn't stop. He just smiled at Mark and we both had to fight him off to get his hand out from between my legs. Mark moved me out and he got in between us. That stopped the guy. GOD! He was so nasty telling me that it was what I really wanted. He even said it more than once that I wanted him to make me his slut. He said I wanted him to take me to his room and fuck me as my husband watched me turn into his black cock whore! He told Mark he would have her sucking his cum after he fucked my ass before the night was over.

He was so bad. And the entire experience was so awful I almost told Mark when we got home that I didn't want to do this any more. We left early not even finishing our drinks. When we got home we both decided that this guy was not the one we were looking for. That same night we wrote him an e-mail and then had to freeze him out from returning or writing us any more.

Then we made love and Mark was so nice and so very gentle he went down on me and tried to make me forget all about the black guy. He did and I had the best orgasms from his mouth thinking of what might have happened or what will happen now.

=========================

Amy's personal diary

(Private journey: We met the first black man tonight and I had to actually fight to get my hand off of his cock as he held it there. While he scared me he also thrilled me so much. I have never met a man that aggressive before and it gave me such a stimulation between my legs. While I fought him and wanted his hand out from between my legs it was because of where we were. If I were with him alone in my home or his place I would have melted to his aggressiveness. He could have had his way with me and I would have turned into a submissive whore for him I'm sure. That feeling was new to me and it scared the hell out of me but also stimulated me tremendously at the same time. I mean GOD! He made me stroke it right there in the both with people all around us. It was embarrassing and exciting, and secretly I would have liked doing it if we were alone. I would lovedlove to have played with his big cock and balls and watched me make it cum. I felt like such a slut but in some strange way I was more excited and stimulated than ever for being with a black man and Mark watching it all.

The black guy was running his hands up between my legs more often than Mark does when we are in bed making love. Finally after hearing him and seeing me reacting Mark had to change seats with me to get him to stop. I was shocked but feeling his dick so big and hard and me knowing I was doing that to him was also making me very wet between my legs. It excited me but the man himself didn't.

When I saw his black cock I knew immediately that it was much bigger than Mark's cock. I know I stained my panties from wetting them so much. Thank heavens Mark licked my pussy so nice and so long and made me cum many times with his gentleness when we got home. I love his tongue on my pussy so damn much! He's so good at it too. Then we fucked lovingly this time, not like two crazies. It was good but not as good as the other night when we fucked like animals. I have come to learn that I like it both ways depending on how I feel. I'm glad Mark can do it both ways. He always makes me feel good.

That black man scared the hell out of me but made me understand new things about myself, which actually scare me. I am wondering now if I want to continue this fantasy any more? I have to think about that before I do anything else.)

=========================

Story continues:

It took a while, almost three weeks and lots of talking and begging on Mark's part to convince Amy that all black men were not like this last guy. Mark had to write the second guy and move the date for their meeting back because Amy wasn't sure she wanted to do it again. But finally one night, Mark made love to her so long and so good that she came around again after he licked her pussy and did things to her to please her. She even opened her ass to him to lick. But she wouldn't allow him to fuck her back there.

As he made love to her that night he talked about the big black cock doing her like she had always dreamed of it doing. Then a few hours later as she sat on his lap again and fucked him riding his cock, he had her looking at the second man's pictures again and studying his body, knowing she was hot for him. Mark had asked the man to send him a few more photos and they were all new to Amy. It was that night that Mark got her so worked up that she gave in and said she would at least meet the second man.

=======================

Mark's diary

October 8th

Finally!! Finally Amy is going to meet the other black guy tonight. He and I have been talking back and forth for weeks now trying to come up with ways to get her to do this. She doesn't know about how much I have tried to work with this guy so she will agree to fuck him. He has suggested things to me and I have warned him about being to aggressive with her. I think we are good to go now. Tonight is the night. God I hope so, my cock has been busting to see her being taken like she has never been fucked before. It will be good for her and for me I'm sure. I can't wait.

========================

Amy's diary

October 8th

Well tonight I'm going to do it. I'm meeting the other black man we have picked out and I only hope that this time it will be more pleasant and not so damn aggressive. If not, this is over and I won't try again. Mark will have to live with his damn fantasy. He has been asking again and again and again. This black man is much better looking than the first one and he is built and big, and he seems much nicer in his e-mails too. So we'll see.

===========================

Amy's Personal diary

(Private journal: I'm getting really sick of Mark begging for this. If he wants to see a black man with a big cock fuck me, then so do I. Actually, now that I have agreed to it, I'm excited about what will happen. Mark doesn't know how badly I want to try this now too. It has been eating at me since the last time I held that big dick in my hand. So I have agreed and Mark thinks I'm doing it to shut him up and give him the fantasy he wants. But since we have been doing this now for awhile it's my fantasy too, maybe more so. I only hope this guy will be cool and not act like a damn animal . That is until he gets me in the bed and starts to fuck me. God I'm soaking wet, and will have to change my panties again, for the third time today. I think Mark has opened a door he may not like opened, but it's too late now. Now I'm going to meet that black guy I was looking at on the PC and I climaxed as hard as I ever did in my life looking at his photo while fucking my husband.)

=======================

Story continues:

They had set a date with the second black guy – the man's name was Daniel. He was actually the man she had been looking at that night she decided she was going to try it. She remembered how she had come so hard staring at his black cock as she sat on her husband's lap and fucked him giving herself an unbelievable set of orgasms. It was partly Mark but mainly it was from looking at the black man laying in bed with his big cock sticking straight up towards the ceiling.

The first time Amy and Mark met Daniel they were both very nervous but excited as they had been the last time they met the black man who turned out to be an ass. Again Amy wore another somewhat sexy but conservative dress like she did for that first man. But this time they decided to meet at a local restaurant for a drink and dinner to talk. No bar room and no letting the black man sit next to her until she was ready – if at all. Then if things worked out better for her maybe they could do some dancing at a nightclub. But that was only if Amy felt OK with Daniel.

Mark still felt that it was very strange going to meet a man and talk with him about fucking his wife. So at first it was awkward. But once they met him and sat and started o chat, Mark felt this man was a pretty cool guy. Amy felt he was sexy. Daniel told them that he had in fact done this kind of thing before. He behaved in a relaxed and easy manner and never tried anything out of the ordinary. They both got more, and more comfortable with him as they talked. And this time they talked about all sorts of stuff like what they did for a living, sports, TV, food, etc, and just got to know each other better.

Daniel was much nicer and more of a gentleman. They both liked him and after a while they got the feeling he liked them too. After dinner they both actually asked him if he would like to go dancing with Amy for a while. He told them he would love to and they moved to a club in a hotel where they had a drink and all three did some dancing. Amy danced with both Mark and Daniel a few times. But she danced with Daniel to most of the slow songs. Daniel love the way her body moved to the fast numbers but he especially enjoyed holding her tight and pressing his cock into her pussy as they rocked back and forth on the dance floor. Mark's cock was hard just watching them. She moved well with him, Mark felt, and when they came back to the table he could see that Daniel's cock was hard from rubbing it against her body. Amy was smiling a great deal and chatting like she knew him for a long time. Mark was almost positive Amy was going to say yes to meeting Daniel again and fucking him the next time they made a date. He could hardly wait to get home to talk about it.

While they sat at the small table, Amy sat between the two men. She talked mostly with Daniel. After a while of watching her dance and talk with the black man, Mark realized he hadn't said a word or danced with his wife in over an hour. After the last time they came back to the table, Mark could see that Daniel's cock was hard as hell. While he didn't take it out of his slacks, Mark heard his wife ask him if she could touch it. Of course Daniel told her 'yes' and as he turned towards her more to allow her to reach him easily, Mark watched as Amy smiled and ran her hand over the big lump in Daniel's slacks. Even looking at the bulge appearing on the outside of his slacks, Amy knew he was larger than Mark.

While Amy stroked and played with his dick on the outside of his slacks, Daniel looked at both of them and asked permission to touch Amy. Mark and she both agreed immediately. Mark sat there and watched as Amy ran her hand back and forth under the table feeling Daniel's hard cock in his pants. Then he saw her closed her eyes and Mark knew she was being touched high up between her thighs as she continued touching the black man's cock. He watched as Daniel moved his hand under the table and up under Amy's dress. She moaned softly and Mark knew Daniel was touching her pussy.

Amy looked at her husband and smiled as she sighed with enjoyment. Mark knew from the look on her face that Dan was most likely touching her pussy with his fingers. He wondered if his fingers were under her panties? He also knew Amy was stroking Dan's cock faster but still on the outside of his slacks. Then she smiled at Mark again and ran her other hand under the table and started to stroke Mark's cock on the outside of his slacks too.

Amy felt her husband's cock and knew it was very hard. It was actually throbbing just like Daniel's cock was doing. She realized what was going on under the table with Daniel and her was not only exciting for her but in fact was making her husband's cock hard too. She began to relax more now knowing Mark was actually enjoying all of this as much has she was. Well maybe not that much as she was but he was enjoying it his cock was super hard. She smiled, looking from one man to the other as she played with their cocks and Daniel played with her pussy. She knew Daniel's cock was much bigger than Mark's cock but she enjoyed playing with both of them.

She never told Mark this during all the talk about her fucking a black man but she was determined that if she was going to fuck another man that man would have to be nice looking and even more so have a bigger cock that Mark did.

All of a sudden Amy felt a little startled when she felt another hand between her legs and then realized it was Mark's hand on her left upper thigh. She smiled at him and opened her legs even wider allowing Mark to move his hand further between her legs. Mark looked down and saw that her dress was up around the tops of her panties now. All of her thighs were visible and opened . He also saw Daniel's big black hand stroking Amy's panties directly over her pussy. Both men were rubbing and playing with her inner thighs and around the edges her panties and pussy. Mark watched and was a little shocked as he saw Amy take Daniel's hand and placed it directly on her cunt as she opened her legs as wide as she could for his pleasure and to accept both of the men's hands. She lay her head back on the seat now and closed her eyes as both men rubbed her sex.

She rested her head on Mark's arm and enjoyed the pleasure from both men rubbing her body. Thank God the place they sat at was dark. As Daniel moved his hand over her vagina she needed to see it. So did Mark and they watch as Daniel's dark hands moved over her white skin and down under her red thong panties. He began to stroke her wet pussy slit directly skin on skin fingering to slit.