Dark Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made Mark's cock cum in his slacks and he was so embarrassed but I felt it was damn hot to get him off so fast and so much. It had to be the fact that I was stroking Daniel's cock too on the outside of his slacks. Mark watched me and saw Daniel finger fuck me to orgasm. Yes, I climaxed hard and it felt good, so good to have another man get me off that way. God I wanted to fuck him so bad right there I think I could have taken him right on the damn table if Mark wasn't there.

So I got Mark to let me take Daniel outside and into our car and jerk him off. And he was so fucking big. His cock is huge and I'm a little scared I would be able to take him up inside me but I'm going to try. I know the second I saw his big black cock cumming in my hand that I was going to say yes to Mark today and fuck Daniel. But I didn't tell Mark that yet.

Daniel ate my pussy and fingered my pussy again until I had a huge orgasm. It was like I was about to pass out. I can't imagine how it will feel when he actually puts his cock in me and fucks me to orgasm.

And I saw Markie jerking off in the front seat watching us getting each other off. It was the hottest thing I have ever done. Now to wait until Mark begs me to fuck Dan. I'll tell him yes sometime tonight after I make him wait and beg. He's so cute now when he wants something from me.

I think Mark likes Daniel too, even if he might be the man who is going to fuck me very soon. Dan is much nicer than the last man we met. He's not pushy at all and seems to understand exactly what Mark and I are looking for. He made me feel good and I wonder what Mark thinks and what he'll do when it actually happens? Will he change his mine and not want me to do this once we get to the room? Do I want to do this? Yes I do. I will, have to get Mark to agree that once we are in the hotel room he can't say 'no' or once I have the man's cock out Mark can't stop me from fucking Daniel. Or something like that has to be established! But we have to have a rule about this. I don't want Dan to ready to push his cock into my pussy and me being ready to receive it and all of a sudden Mark yell 'stop'. We have to agree on when 'no' is not an option any longer for Mark.)

=====================

Mark's diary:

October 9th

It's now 6 PM and soon Amy and I will be meeting Dan at the hotel room I have reserved. Yes, Amy made me reserve the other day just in case she decided to do this. It's just like in my fantasy, I set the meeting up for her to be fucked! Amy is so great ,so beautiful. I love her so much for this. She is going to get fucked tonight by Daniel and his black cock. She has agreed. I know I'm as excited as she is, maybe more so. I can't wait to watch Amy orgasm as I watch her being fucked. We talked again just two hours ago and we both agreed that once we go into that hotel room with Daniel I couldn't change my mind about any of this. After we go into the room it's not my decision any longer – she can stop it but I can't. I had to decide and tell her before we started to get dressed tonight to go meet Dan that I was OK with this and that if I wanted to stop it I would have to tell her before we met Dan in the room. She said, "Once we are in the room Mark, it's not your decision any more to stop this. So be sure, because once we three are in the hotel room, only I can stop it."

I agreed and understood why she was asking this to be a rule. She didn't want me to get cold feet as Dan started to make out with her. Didn't want me to stop it as he undressed her or felt her up or her feeling him up. And she especially didn't want it to stop once the two of them were ready to screw and were on the bed and he was over her with his dick at the doorway of her pussy. So I wrote the rule down with the other ones and we agreed.

======================

Amy's diary

October 9th

6 PM: I'm so excited and so wet right now thinking about how Dan's big cock will feel inside me! I can't imagine how I will take it all up. But I'm ready and I really want to do this now. I'd better write this down fast so I can start to get dressed. Mark is getting me some wine. He has been such a nice guy and is doing everything and anything he can for me to keep me happy. I'll have to give him a nice reward when we get home tonight – if we get home tonight? I have no idea what's in store for me. I never fucked a black man before. I hope I'm not too sore when Dan's done fucking me. It would be nice to give Markie some sex too, since it was his idea to do this. Now I have to make sure again that Mark is OK with this. I surely don't want to hurt him or upset our relationship because of Dan.

===========================

Amy's Personal Diary

(Personal diary: God it's so thrilling to think about being fucked by a strange man, a black man, and a black man with a big black cock. You know, I think I want this now more than Mark does. My pussy is throbbing and I'm not even ready to go. I wonder how I will feel when Daniel and I are nude? I hope I don't get scared and have to stop it before I get to actually try his cock inside my pussy hole. Oh God I think I have to change my panties again. I better stop now Mark is coming up the steps.)

=====================

Daniel's diary

October 9th

Daniel looked at the photo of the couple he had met the night before. He smiled as he remembered how nervous they both were. He remembered Amy was about 5'5", light brown hair, and blue eyes, about 125 lbs. She had a nice figure and looked like she kept in OK shape. He would have her working out more soon enough to get that left over baby fat off her body. He liked his women slimmer. She would do that for him later when he asked her to. He was sure of it, if tonight was anything like the nights with the other white couples he had been with over the past few years since he had been doing this.

There seemed to be more and more couples that wanted to have the wife experience a black cock and that was OK with him. He loved fucking them, especially while the husband watched. Amy had nice breasts, 34C tits and a round ass, curvy with light skin. Her husband was 5"10, light brown hair, brown eyes, slim and athletic looking, but Dan knew he was nowhere near as strong as him, just in case there was a problem. They both were pretty easy going and a bit shy, just like he knew they would be.

Daniel grabbed his keys and wallet and headed out the door.

======================

Story continues:

As Mark sat there watching his wife getting ready to meet the man who would most likely be her lover and start fucking her, Mark realized, probably for the first time this was it. It was then that it first hit him that it was real, that it was actually going to happen. His overriding emotion at that time was, nerves and fears! He was more nervous than Amy was (or at least more than she showed) and, there was also an element of sexual tension – that of arousal. The closest to feeling this way that he could remember was when he was younger, getting ready for a date - you know that nervous energy, the butterflies in the stomach - wondering what may happen (hoping to get some).

Amy told him she was scared too, that she was starting to wonder if she really wanted to go through with it, but that if she didn't do it tonight she would probably never do it. And if that happened they would be back to where they started. She was scared, not at the thought of being with another guy so much as on the impact it might have on both of them. Although Mark and Amy had both agreed originally, how would he be when she actually did it and then went to him? How would it impact their marriage? Would there still be a marriage after tonight? She knew Mark loved her very much and she was sure he would be OK. She hoped he would. If you are reading this story and liking it then you most likely can identify with these emotions.

It was over five hours that they were all three together. Probably the longest four hours of the couple's lives – well Mark's, anyway. Amy was too busy to think about anything but having sex with Daniel. It was absolutely impossible to think of anything else. Both of their minds were in overdrive. As Mark watched and jerked off, Amy saw him doing it but didn't say anything since she was getting the fucking of her life. Yes she was enjoying this very much. Perhaps too much, but Mark didn't know that.

Once Mark had cum and his orgasm had ended, it was then Mark got scared - very similar to what Amy was feeling getting ready. He worried that she would want the black man more than him. That's she wouldn't stay married to him. What if she fell for him? What if she couldn't live with the situation and decided she wanted a black man to meet all her needs? What if he told her to leave Mark and they went off together?

The one advantage they had - that some don't - is that they felt they had a great marriage, extremely strong, and if this didn't work they wouldn't split up. In effect they were filling both of their fantasies and that they would still be together when it was done. At least he hoped so. But she was going wild now, fucking Daniel like she had never fucked Mark.

They returned home a little after midnight. Mark locked up the house and she moved around upstairs getting ready for bed. When they got into bed they joined each other – holding each other close. There was zero chance of sleeping. Mark had slipped in quietly and moved under the sheets and held Amy. Amy didn't move. He cuddled into her back spooning and kissing her on the shoulder. He told her he loved her and she began to cry.

She was crying because she felt so bad about what she had just done to a "good man."

He told her not to cry – he enjoyed what she did so very much. She stopped crying and turned to him. The kissed gently and held each other as the fell asleep together.

They didn't speak again that night just Mark held her tight and she held him and they expressed their love to each other again and again. They did talk the following morning and again that night. It was very difficult.

The biggest question now was could they live with the consequences. You can read their story on here and other stories and read about their emotions and the effect it has had on their relationship. But every couple is different. So just because it works for them is no guarantee it will work for you. But they both learned from the other one that they had in fact really enjoyed it. Mark asked her if she was going to do it again and she told him she would love too. They agreed she could do it with Daniel again in a few days.

Then after deciding that it didn't hurt them or their relationship, they didn't make love or cuddle. Amy didn't want Mark to lick her pussy. Amy needed a dick. A nice hard dick to fuck her and she got Mark's to fuck her hard and long. It was the first time Mark could remember making her scream when the first orgasm hit her and he pumped his cum into her. Waves of lust were taking them both so much higher than before this happened. Mark was talking about Daniel and his big black cock fucking her again as he lay on his back and Amy was on top of him going wild fucking him and herself. He had never seen his wife act like this. He liked it!

Amy was panting with lust as she listened to her husband tell her how the new black man looked fucking her last night. She knew how it felt as she threw her head back and thrusting her pussy down on top of Mark's cock as she rode her husband as hard and as fast as she dared. She didn't want his cock falling out of her pussy until she had drained him of all his cum. Again and again Amy cried out, yelling how much she wanted Daniel's big black dick to fuck her. She told her husband Mark how she wanted him to watch her do it again. She wanted him to watch her get fucked by Daniel's big black cock.

The conversation was more stimulating now and much more direct and raw between them than the actually fucking they were doing. Amy's pussy was wide-open as she was thinking of Dan's bigger cock moving up inside her. She was riding Mark so hard he could hardly feel him going in and out of her now. Her pussy hole when she sat all the way down just seemed to be touching his cock's shaft but still the sex was good, so nasty – just like Daniel had given her the other night. She liked it! But as they talked about her fucking Daniel they both moaned with lust and need. Their orgasm was wonderful!

She told Mark since he was happy and OK with what she knew they did, she wanted Daniel to give her the fucking of her life again and she wanted it soon. She needed to feel his big cock fill her again more and more. She fucked Mark hard and long and made him cum three times that night.

At first she was so desperate she just wanted his cock to fill her hole and get her off. But once she fucked him and he shot his load and she climaxed she knew she wasn't done. She needed more satisfaction. She began to suck Mark's cock covered with their cum back to life right away, making it hard enough for her to put back into her pussy. Then she pushed him back on the bed and rode him again, making him cum up into her hole for the second time.

Finally she moved around and showed him her pussy full of his cum. As she held her cunt lips open and Mark saw the cum dripping out of the hole, she heard him moan. It was then that she told him that was Daniel's cum and soon he would see it again for real. She told her husband how badly she wanted that big black cock to fuck her until she couldn't walk. She made Mark hard again from talking to him about how Dan's cock felt inside her and sucking his soft cock like she had sucked Daniel's big cock the night before.

She again told her husband everything he had told her and fantasized about. She got him hard again and this time Mark fucked her from behind, ramming his cock into her and telling her how good it would feel with Daniel's big dick fucking her from behind like he was doing. Amy couldn't remember the number of orgasms she had that night. It was without a doubt the best and hardest sex she had ever experienced with Mark.

Mark told her later that it was the best sex he had ever had in his life too. They both knew and realized it was due to the night they had just spent with Daniel. The fantasy, which was now real to both of them, was getting them off like they never believed they could achieve. Both of them wanted more, and they wanted it to happen again with Daniel

The next evening, Amy was the one who made the call to Daniel on her cell phone to tell him she wanted to do it again. Mark couldn't listen in on this call but he did hear that they were talking about setting the date for just a few days from then. She then listened to Daniel talk to her and she kept saying 'yes', over and over again as she blushed and even moaned into the phone. When Mark asked her what they were talking about, she told him to be quiet and she would tell him later. He kept asking and Amy then walked into the bathroom and closed and locked the door.

==========================

Amy's diary

October 10th

(Personal Journey: Daniel talked so dirty to me over the phone it made me wet. He told me what he wanted to do to me and turn me into his personal whore. He talked to me asking me if I liked the other night. If I liked his black cock, if I liked a bigger dick than my husband's little one. He asked me if I wanted to fuck him and if I could hardly wait, things like that. My throat was dry and all I could say was 'yes' to everything he talked about and asked me. I wanted to rub my pussy as Daniel talked with me. But Mark was interrupting every second so I told him to shut up.

When he didn't I took the phone and then went into the bathroom like Daniel told me to do. I locked the door and took of my panties. I was soaking wet. I didn't want to be interrupted as Daniel began to tell me things he was going to do to me. Then he told me to take off my panties and masturbate for him. He wanted to hear me get off. OMG that made me so hot! He gave me instructions on how he wanted me to cum and I did exactly what he told me. I climaxed so damn hard I couldn't talk for a few minuets as I felt the juice running down my thighs. I was wide open and lying back like I'd been fucked over and over again. When he heard me panting and trying to catch my breath, he laughed and told me the sex would be even better with him when he fucked me again. It's unbelievable what he does to me! I couldn't believe it could get any better but I was wrong. I was in a hurry now to meet him again. So we set it up for Wednesday night before I even cleared it with Mark. I remembered Daniel's cock and how it was bigger than Mark. Dan was bigger than Mark everywhere. His is about 8-inches long and thicker, while Mark is not very big.)

===========================

Mark's diary

October 10th

It's exciting and yet scary for me. I'm not sure one minute I want her to do this and then the next my cock is throbbing thinking about them and how it looked when he was fucking her. We are going to do it again. Amy told me when she came out of the bathroom that she had set up a meting with Daniel for Wednesday night. When we fucked that night she was so wet I slipped right in. I knew she was thinking of him when she fucked me. I was thinking about them too and didn't last very long.