Dark Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy moaned into her husband's mouth as she kissed him and shoved her tongue into it. Daniel began to finger her pussy now as Amy moved to him and kissed and sucked on the black man's tongue. She was stroking both men's cocks faster and harder. Then she squeezed each one and heard both men moan with their pleasure. She felt Mark's cock throbbing more and more. Then it jumped and throbbed like it did when he was shooting his load when he was cumming. Amy squeezed it and stroked it trying to make him feel even better. As she did she felt her palm begin to get wet. She broke the kiss with the back man and looked down at her husband's tan slacks. She saw a wet stain on them growing more and more and she knew Mark had cum in his pants. She smiled like some evil witch as she squeezed his cock and kept doing it as she watched him and his lump in his wet sacks! She milked it and jerked it off until he started to become soft. She moaned again in her husband's mouth this time as she kissed him hard. Then she kissed Daniel the same way. Back and forth she kissed and sucked each man's tongue as she let him play with her body.

Finally Amy moaned into Mark's mouth. It was a moan that told him she was near or that she was climaxing. She began to rock back and forth and Mark knew she was cumming. Daniel was getting her off with his fingers. She had a long orgasm and moaned again and again in Mark's mouth trying to hide and muffle the sound.

When it was over Dan pulled his hand up from under the table. Amy and Mark could see his two dark fingers were very wet. They watched as Dan put his fingers in his mouth and licked them clean. Then he smiled at Mark and said that he would be very happy to give Amy her first black cock experience if they both still wanted it.

Mark told him before Amy could that they had to go home and talk about it but he felt Amy liked what happened tonight. Amy sighed and smiled as she was still holding Daniel's cock under the table. It was hard as a rock and so very big. She said, "Mark! His cock is throbbing Mark! We can't leave him like this. How about we go back to the car and I get him off with my hand before we leave?"

She looked at Daniel and said, "Mark and I agreed that there would be no real sex tonight Daniel – you know – intercourse. I hope you understand. It's our first time doing this. But I know you had a huge hard-on and we can't leave you like this. It wouldn't be fair or right. Plus I want to see it!"

She turned towards her husband and said, "Please baby? Can we go to the car? I just want to see it out of his sacks I want to jerk him off and make him cum for me. Is that OK? Can I do that before we leave?"

Amy was squeezing Daniel's cock and stroking it faster as she was talking to her husband. She patted his slacks with her other hand where the wet spot was located. Then she whispered in his ear telling him that he had cum really good tonight. And that she had too, now it was now Daniel's turn.

She wanted this to be more of Mark's idea and his approval for her to do this. Daniel told them he needed relief bad and that she was very beautiful with a great pussy and body and touching her like he had made his cock hurt it was so hard. Amy told Mark that if he would let her see Dan's cock and jerk it off that she would fuck his brains out when they got home. Mark swallowed and just shook his head yes.

"Yes!' she said, knowing it was Mark who had agreed to let Amy jerk off Daniel's cock tonight. It was something they hadn't planned on but that he had agreed to before he could think about it.

So with that they all stood up and Daniel saw that Mark's slacks were very wet with a huge stain and he knew Mark had shot his load in his pants. He smiled to himself knowing Amy had manipulated her husband good for being their first time doing this. He liked that in a wife who wanted to get fucked by his big dick.

As Mark paid the bill for all the drinks, Amy took Daniel's hand and the started walking towards the door and the parking together. Mark followed behind them after paying the tab with his big wet spot on the front of his slacks. He felt very embarrassed.


Once in the car Daniel and Amy sat in the back seat and she asked Mark if he would please sit in the front. He did and turned around to watch them. It was dark but the light from the bar they had been in was shining in the side widow so they could all see that Amy had already undone Daniel's slacks and was pulling on Daniel's dick to get it out of his pants . He didn't have on any underwear. His big cock was so dark it was somewhat hard to see. But Amy's white hand wasn't.

Mark watched as his wife began to hold this big black cock and slowly explore it. Daniel's cock was sticking up in the air just like in his photos on the web site. As he rested his head on the back of the seat and watched the woman play with his cock and balls he smiled again. God he fucking loved the first time a new white woman actually saw his big black dick. They looked at it like they couldn't believe it was real. Then when they touched it and held it they seemed to be hooked and wanted to do more and more.

Amy slowly ran her hand up from the base to the tip of the cock head. He was big all right. She smiled at her husband and then at Daniel as she started totoo gently and very slowly jerk off Daniel's black cock. It looked so big to her and she wanted to take her time and really see how big it would get as it started to cum for her. Her panties were so wet she felt like she had peed herself.

As Mark sat in the front seat he opened his slacks and pulled out his own cock. He started to stroke his it as he watched Amy stroking Daniel's bigger one.

It was a very erotic sight to see his wife playing with a black cock. It was for her too. Amy had never seen a real hard black cock before and now she had a big one and was holding it in both of her small white hands. She had one hand over the other stroking it and still there was an inch or two above her hand that met the bigger cock head. She whispered to Daniel that she loved how it throbbed in her hand and she wanted to see it shoot his cum.

Daniel moved his hand to her leg and squeezed it about 7 or 8 inches above her knee. She smiled as he began to move it up under her dress again. She opened her legs wider for him and he pushed them open even more as his hand met her panties again.

Mark watched as Daniel moved his black hand up between Amy's white legs slowly stoking her inner thighs as he went higher and higher. As his hand moved over her pussy mound again she moaned and began to stroke his cock a little faster. So Mark stroked his cock a little faster as he watched. Daniel was running his hands over her pussy and then told her to stop jerking off his cock and to remove her panties. She looked at him and smiled. She raised her ass and hips up and lifted, as together they removed her panties, laying them on the back of the front seat so Mark could see them. He touched them and felt how wet they were. The musk from Amy's pussy filled the car. That was Daniel's idea. Mark saw them and didn't say anything – all he did was keep jerking off. Daniel moved his fingers into Amy's very wet pussy. And his middle and index fingers disappeared into her wet warm pussy hole.

It didn't take long before Daniel told her he was going to cum and she should get some tissues or he would leave a mess in their car. She moved to the edge of the seat, feeling Daniel's fingers go even deeper into her cunt. She reached over the front seat and saw for the first time that her husband was jerking off fast as he watched her hand jerking off the big black cock. She smiled at him and kissed him as she took the tissues and sat back again. She knew Mark loved this and wasn't going to stop her. She could do anything she wanted tonight. But what did she want?

Her panties were off and Daniel was finger fucking her as she stroked his big black cock. In another few minutes Daniel was moaning and held her hand pushing it down to the base of his cock stretching the shaft as long as it got. Amy saw it grow another inch as she did that to it. She had both hands on it and he took one of her hands – the one not pushing down on the shaft and covered the head with the tissue.

Dan moaned and began thrust his hips and ass up of the car seat as he began to cum. Amy's one hand was flying up and down his shaft now milking Daniel's cum out of his cock with everything she had. As Mark watched the black man cumming in Amy's hand his own orgasm began and he shot a load of cum in a tissue he had over the head of his cock.

Amy moaned as she saw the black man thrust his hips up and he made a low deep sexual sound as he shot a huge load of cum into the tissue making it very wet and busting a hole in it. Amy watched as the cum began to run out the head of his cock on to the tissue. It was full of his cum.

Then Amy saw her husband with his head back on the headrest and she looked over the seat and saw that he too had cum a great deal into a tissue. She smiled, as she knew both men had cum from her jerking off the black man. She knew Mark liked this as much as she did, maybe more. That made her feel good about all of it and she knew right then that she was going to get fucked by this really big, really black cock she held in her hands. Oh maybe not tonight but it was going to happen..

As she smiled at Daniel, he opened her legs wider and knelt on the floor of the car right in front of her. At first she felt he was going to try and put his cock into her pussy. With her panties off she was very susceptible and actually wanted it to happen. But she was scared it would turn Mark off. But Daniel moved his head, not his cock, between Amy's legs and his mouth attached itself to her vagina. She cried out and saw her husband turn his head and look at her and down at the back of Daniel's head.

Amy felt Daniel's tongue and mouth begin to lick and suck her cunt. She immediately held his shaved head and watched as he licked her into a wonderful long orgasm. As she cried out, Mark looked at her and saw the rapture on her face as she climaxed in the black man's mouth. He saw the man's head between her legs and watched as the black man licked his wife into a second orgasm, and then a third fingering her clit and hole.

Finally Amy had to pull Dan's head out from between her legs and she tried to sit up. Her dress was up around her stomach and her left breast was out of the top of the dress, which was opened down to her stomach. She wondered how and when Daniel had done that to her dress without her knowing it? She looked like she had been worked over good. Her hair was messed up and her lipstick was gone. Her face was flushed and red and she was panting as she looked down at Daniel and then to her husband. She slowly smiled as she saw Mark smile and then Daniel.

Amy began to straighten her dress as she sat up. She saw Dan put his soft black cock very slowly back into his slacks and zip up. She was a little disappointed when she saw what he was doing. He saw her watch it until it disappeared inside his slacks. He knew she liked what she saw had done with him tonight. He wondered if he should ask her if she wanted to be fucked now. Then he told himself, "No! Be cool and not aggressive. Do what the white man told you. Don't scare he off she is prime and ready to do this give her husband time to talk with her. They both will be back!"

Mark left his cock out and wasn't moving. He just looked at his wife and he knew she was exhausted too.

Finally she kissed Daniel, tasting her own pussy juices on his tongue. They said their good-byes and Mark watched as Amy kissed Daniel again this time very hard and long. He cupped her ass and pulled her body into him. She then got out of the back seat and moved to the front door. Daniel looked in and said goodbye to Mark and hoped they would be seeing each other again soon. Then Amy told him they would call him by tomorrow night to set up the real date with him. They thanked each other for the fun time and she got into the front seat and shut the door. Daniel stood there watching as Mark pulled out of the parking lot and drove towards home. His soft white cock was still out of his slacks.

As they drove Amy played with Mark's soft cock but it wouldn't get real hard again. She asked if he was upset with what happened and he told her what he thought.

"Hell no! Not at all. In fact I felt it was so damn exciting and erotic Amy. I'm very happy for you baby. I could see you enjoyed it very much."

She told him she did and that she loved playing with that big cock. And to see and feel it shoot so much cum when Daniel climaxed was a super turn on for her. She told her husband she really enjoyed how Daniel sucked and licked her pussy with his bigger lips and longer tongue too.

Mark asked if Daniel had made her cum in the bar? She told him yes that he had been fingering her pussy a long time while they sat and chatted. Before he knew Daniel was doing it. She told her husband that Daniel had been playing with her pussy most of the night on the dance floor and off as they sat in the booth. He rubbed the front of her snatch. She told Mark,

"Only when Daniel saw you looking at it directly did he asked you if it was OK. But he was doing it for a long time before you even saw him."

Mark smiled at her and told her she and Daniel were sneaky. She said,

"When you saw us I was a little scared you would be upset. But when you told him yes it was OK with you. Well...I was very happy Markie! Happy that you were OK with it. It did feel good Mark. His fingers were so long and thick Markie. God baby, they felt almost like a cock inside me. So he played with my pussy almost all night even when we were dancing. You know baby that even then he used his cock to rub against my pussy as he held me close to him. I have been worked up so bad for so long tonight Markie I hope you are going to be ready for me when we get home. I'm going to fuck your brains out.

"Again?" he said.

Amy was wondering when Mark was going to ask her about fucking Daniel. She knew she wanted to do it but she wanted Mark to ask her before she told him 'yes'. She again wanted it to be his idea. Finally, as they turned into their development, Mark stopped the car and pulled over. He turned towards her and she looked at him as she stroked his now hardening cock.

"Amy. So are you going to do it? I mean don't keep me hanging baby. Are you going to fuck Daniel while I watch you?"

She smiled and kissed him hard. Once they separated again she asked, "Do you want me to do it Markie?"

He told, "God yes Amy. You know I do. So will you?"

She looked into his eyes and came up by his ear, and as she squeezed his dick again she whispered to him.

"Yes baby if you want me to do it I'll do it. I'll let Daniel fuck me and you can watch again. OK?"

She kissed him again and again and again before she said she was so happy that tonight turned out to be so much better than that first night. She said she was happy he did want her to fuck Daniel.

"Well you know what Mark? I'm very happy you want me to fuck Daniel because you know what? I do too baby, I do too! I want to feel that big black dick go deep inside me. Yes baby! I want to fuck him and I want you to be there so you can watch him fuck me. Now get me home so you can fuck me. Hurry Mark I need it so badly tonight baby."

Mark drove like a mad man the last few blocks. They almost ran into the house. The kids were staying with her mother for weekend. She started stripping as she entered the house. By the time they hit the bedroom she was in her bra and red panties. They were soaking wet and she had trouble getting them off her legs. The crotch was sticking to her pussy. Mark pushed her down on the bed hard and pulled the panty to the side. He entered her with one push she was that wet. They fucked like wild savages and both had gigantic orgasms.

=========================

Mark's diary

October 9th

9AM: Last night was so damn erotic. Amy made Daniel cum with her hand and then he ate her pussy and made her scream. I jerked off watching them. Then when we got back home she fucked me like she has never done before. It was hard, fast and so damn wild. She was like another woman as she fucked me so damn hard.

10AM Well today was the day! Amy met Daniel and she will now decide today if Daniel is the man she will fuck. I hope she tells me yes. I think I'll go bug her and see if she has made up her mind yet.

3PM: I have to hurry. I just wanted to write down what I feel. She said yes! YES!! She is going to meet Dan at 7 PM tonight and let him fuck her. I'm going with her and watch it all. YES! God I'm so excited and my cock is hard as hell. If I can't get Amy to relieve me I'll have to jerk off. This is so fucking exciting; Amy is actually going to fuck another man, a black man at that, just for me. She is doing it all for me! God I love her so much!

===========================

Amy's diary

October 9th

OMG! Tonight I met the most amazing black man. He was so nice looking. Strong and he told me he works out a lot. He's taller than Mark and outweighs him by at least 30 pounds. Daniel is his name and he was so polite to us and actually very funny which helped to break the tension between all of us. He made me feel very relaxed like I have known him for a long time even if I just met him for the first time tonight. We ate and chatted and got to know him much better than that first guy.

Daniel was nothing like the first guy. Dan as he wanted us to call him was a gentleman and when I asked him about his size he suggested I touch him under the table and feel it. But he didn't take it out, there like that pig did before. Dan asked Mark first getting his OK. Then he took my hand in his and gently placed it over his shaft. I felt it jump and I smiled a little at Dan as I began to run my hand up and down his pants leg. I actually felt his cock growing. God! That was exciting. He was hard in a minute and as my husband sat there next to me and watched, I stroked Dan's hard-on up and down for a few minutes until the lump in his slacks was very large. I knew he was big when I finally took my hand and just squeezed it holding that big shaft. He smiled at me and never even tried to touch me.

I'm so glad I didn't stop this now. Dan is just to opposite of that ass hole the other week. Dan is gentle and easy going and made me feel OK about what Mark and I want to do. Dan told me he understood and would wait for me to call him back if I was sure about meeting him again. I am pretty sure that if Mark is OK with this I'm going to do it. I'm going to have my first black cock fuck, and Dan's big cock will be the one.

One thing I definitely think we did right this time was to establish ground rules prior to any meeting with Daniel. We didn't need them but ground rules made it better for both of us. I would recommend – strongly recommend – anyone who wants to try this to do the same. Not only does it establish what/how to behave and act, but the very process of talking through "the rules" is a good way to open discussion and to discover underlying issues and attitudes that maybe difficult to broach otherwise.

But now we're both ready. Oh my I can see me holding Dan's cock using two hands on it in my dreams. I think about it all the time. Anyway time will tell how I will be able to get it all inside me. Mark is so excited! I know he'll be happy about all of this.

=============================

Amy's Personal Diary

(Personal Journey: We met Daniel tonight and I liked him a lot almost from the start. He was big and looked so strong and I seemed to hang on his every word and movement. He was funny and nice and had some great stories and can hold a good conversation on things other than just how he plans on fucking me.