Dating Dixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Palmer deserves a kiss as well," said her mother.

Dixie slid her lips over Palmer's cheek and that was it.

Her mom looked disappointed. However her father grinned because Palmer had him focused on the emotional befuddlement of women -- apparently something they do introspectively much like a dog believing it can climb trees, or something like that.

Apparently thinking of maximizing Dixie's chances, Isobel called Dinah and yes it was okay for Palmer to stay with dinner and then rushed through to tell him. She was disappointed because neither of the young couple looked delighted by her announcement. In fact rude Palmer asked, "What are you serving?" as if undecided to stay or go home for his evening meal.

Dixie went outside with Palmer after he thanked Isobel for the great meal and Robert for serving great wine. Isobel rushed to the window to watch what they did.

"He's not touching her... there's quite some gap between them," she choked and then told her husband he was drunk when he said that was because their daughter was a disciple of the theory of opposites; she was worried that all Palmer was interested in was going through the front door."

"What on earth are you talking about? They both have just been through the front door."

"I very much doubt that."

"Go to bed Robert; you're drunk."

At the car Dixie said, "Thanks for coming to dinner. Your presence seems to have greatly excited my mother and I was surprised to see how agreeably you and my father relate."

"I guess that's because your father has no hang-ups about me; he takes what he sees in front of him."

"Well he's an accountant isn't he?"

"Ought you be putting down accountants like that? In the main they perform credibly for their clients."

"Yes, you're right. Do you want to go to the movies on Tuesday?"

"Who with?"

"Me you goof."

"Oh okay. Are you thawing?"

Although her expression didn't give an inch, Dixie said, "I might" and Palmer played the game by not changing expression.

"What do you like about me Palmer?"

"Your body and your personality."

"What about my brain and my posture and great teeth?"

"Nah."

"Good night," Dixie sniffed, and walked off.

* * *

Palmer was ecstatic about Dixie's choice of film. It was a love story as he'd expected it would be but the setting was endurance car racing. "You did great," he said, expecting her to be pleased. Well she was but he received a lecture on grammar.

The babe and the guy were racing for the same team, switching as driver as the 24-hour event ticked over. The babe drove good, er well, he told his father later but made the occasion goofs that lost them positions. But the guy drove heroically and made up ground. He had it won but came in with two laps to go, radioing in he was fatigued and required a driver change. Only two cars were in front of her as the heroine got back on the track and she gritted and wore them both down, her so-called fatigued co-driver drinking beer and energetically yelling the loudest as the back-up team gathered round their rack of video monitors of the track.

Initially the team boss, her father, had been screaming at the hero he'd have his balls crushed for wheel-bearing grease but as he realized his daughter was about to win the race he was all over the hero, sobbing and saying, "You must marry my daughter."

Dixie was sobbing in great happiness as hero and heroine met in the middle of the track in front of 40,000 people in the stands and the TV coverage going to ninety-six nations.

Palmer grabbed a tit and was allowed to play with it until Dixie flung his hand away as the cinema lights went on.

"You did well choosing this movie," he said, feeling good about the world, and was kissed full on the mouth and her tongue dipped in momentarily.

"Jesus."

She just smiled.

"Should we park down by the river and fuck?"

She smiled ever so hugely and took his hand.

They reached Lover's Nook down at the driver but Palmer spun the car around on the gravel road and they drove off at speed.

"It's the cops, having one of their regular clean outs."

"I saw that; nice driving. Take me home."

"Er, what about a hotel Dixie?"

"No, it will be fine. Mom has been asking me if you've had sex with me ever since we went to college."

"They'll hear us."

"I don't think they'll learn any new sounds."

Although not sure whether this was living dangerously or not, Palmer stopped on the side of the street under trees and said, "Unzip me and suck it please darling."

"Okay."

Palmer sat well back in his seat with a huge smile although Dixie had still to unzip him.

She took her time and eventually got him away.

"That was awesome Dixie. Did you like the taste of my semen?"

"Yes, surprisingly. It was slightly vanilla-scented. I hope you'll return the favor and lick me out and swallow?"

"Er swallow?"

"God you men gutless."

Palmer left Dixie's bed just after midnight. He was quite tuckered out and she was comatose and didn't even notice him leaving. He had to admit she was an amazing fuck... a real goer. She had energy to burn and used it, banging back against him, giving as good as she got and when she wanted him to come she clamped hard enough to turn him blue in the face.

Jesus.

They'd discussed her butt but Dixie was adamant. If he wanted it he could have it on the anniversary of their first year of dating.

"But we're not dating."

"I know and so that ends this pointless conversation."

Palmer scratched his aching balls. "Well would you like it up your ass in a year's time?"

Dixie took that on the chin and with humor. "The idea appeals."

"Then should we go steady?"

"Okay Palmer," she said, slithering to take control. "Is that dick of yours ready to go again?"

Palmer wondered if his face was turning blue again. "Couldn't we just talk for a while? I er just love being relaxed like this with you."

Being a schoolteacher Dixie knew how to spot a lying kid. She just grinned and snuggled in beside him. "Right, would you favor me being in pink, blue or white?"

"Where?"

"At our wedding."

"Come on, get my dick up," Palmer said panicking and hauling it up to her mouth. "We ought not to be wasting time. You have to go to work in the morning."

Taking the soggy limp dick into her mouth Dixie could only grunt in reply but there was a glint in her eye as if she was thinking, 'Right you wriggler, I'll nail you to the altar." Or something along those lines.

* * *

Dixie felt she was walking another inch taller and needed to go up a size in bra. Her hair felt it had more bounce and she was so happy.

That morning her mom he said, "You're having sex with him aren't you?"

"Yes mum and he's just so good at it. The few guys I've been with can only shoot once or sometimes twice a night. Palmer shoots until we hit the wall."

"Ohmigod," said Isobel, resting a hand on the kitchen bench for support.

Dixie told her mom about taking Palmer to meet Mrs Hoffman on the afternoon after their second committee meeting.

He told her he'd found Mrs Hoffman now a little plumper but no real sign of aging.

"Lucy this is..."

"Palmer, I know. I read my internal emails. Hello darling," she said, kissing Palmer on the mouth. Dixie's eyes popped as it was widely known Lucy Hoffman hugged but never kissed.

"Hello my favorite of all teachers I had at this school," Palmer said, and slapped Lucy on her ass.

Lucy giggled.

Dixie boggled and almost ran out of breath because of her huge gasp. They couldn't have been doing it; Palmer would have been too young. Oh this was innocent and unconsumed love, or what was left of it?

"Yes you were a ninth grader on the cusp of throwing away your educational opportunities and reports indicated you were beyond redemption. Then the principal told me to stick you in a corner and forget about you, that you wouldn't be a problem because you behavior record was exemplary. I thought hello, what's this? So I sat you at the front of the classroom and every time for a month whenever I asked the class a question whether you had your hand up or not I asked, "Yes Palmer? Within a week you were doing your best to respond accurately and I noticed your concentration on what I was teaching had gone through the roof. And at the end of every day with your parent's permission you stayed behind at did your homework in front of me for all that year. The pleasure on your parent's face when at end of year took home the class prize for most improve student must have been enormous."

"That's all true Dixie and for the next two years this resolute woman made me sit in front of her each school day doing my homework while she did marking and class preparation. Lucy lived near us and we'd walked home together, talking about all sorts of things. It was conversation but I knew my education was continuing. I then made the football team and I lost those afternoons with Miss Hoffman."

* * *

Palmer's recommendations to the board of Hawkins Partners, Certified Public Accountants, were contained in a 112-page study document of some complexity but reduced down to two principle recommendations: reduce current support staff by 20% - examples of over-staffing areas were detailed -- and engage two specialist to communicate with existing clients and to prospect for new business.

The tension in the room could be cut with a knife when the twenty-three-year old walked into the room. At that stage Robert had received the report that he read overnight. Robert was fifty-two, Royce fifty-eight, Daniel thirty-six and Harold sixty-six. In comparison Robert looked like a kid and here he was calling the shots. Of course the partners knew they could reject anything collectively or by attracting a 3-1 majority on any issue and a 2-2 impasse would mean that issue would be comprehensively reviewed.

"Well guys," Robert said as the coffee pot was being passed around, "first let my say I'm very pleased with Palmer's diligence in building this report and dealing with us without really ruffling feathers. Of course when dealing with him at that stage we weren't to know what he'd recommend. Secondly I read the report overnight and was hugely impressed. It's basically a blueprint on the restructuring of our business. Before you begin dissecting any part I suggest you read it in its entirety but of course being professionals you know to do that. I guess what I'm saying is first let's look at the big picture. At this meeting I'll hand you your copy and we'll turn to page three and look at the single page précis called the Executive Summary. What is being proposed is all there, but of course not in detail. Palmer have you anything to add?"

"Just this. Guys, forget about my young age. Rather think about me as a mine of modern business knowledge having being under the influence of some visiting professors who are up there in the top 100 or so best business thinkers on this continent and indeed a few are known internationally. At this stage just think of me as your guiding light. That's all. I have endeavored to show you the way but which route you take, if any, is your decision. Nothing in this report is set in concrete. I'll wait outside Robert to be called in if required."

"You are welcome to stay."

"If I go the shit can hit the fan without speakers holding back out of politeness to me."

The other three partners grinned and Robert then grinned as well.

Robert's PA Devora French poured coffee for him and remained a little frosty because this was the guy who'd turned him down when she was sexually in need.

"Robert says you have taken up with his daughter Dixie?"

"Yeah, jealous?"

"Not at all. God I can't believe you can talk in such an infantile manner and yet been paid a huge amount of money to take this company apart and recommend who should be fired and who should stay."

"I actually don't say in the report who should be fired. I just suggested a target figure."

"What is that figure?"

"It's confidential. That's why I processed my report myself and had it printed out and bound by an independent business center."

"Is my position safe?"

"I would think so. Robert requires a PA and you performance rating is almost through the roof despite your loose morals. Have you given it to all the partners?"

"How dare you! God you are foul."

"Is that a yes?"

Devora squirmed and the blush came hugely. "God you might just be capable of producing the type of restructuring concept this company needs."

"My advise to you Devora is don't have sex with their underlings. Guys down the ladder are less careful about gossiping. Partners work long hours and having a young woman to fuck may help them carry their load. Having four partners as well as a husband to fuck ought to keep you busy enough."

"I didn't say it was four."

"I know and I admire you for your discretion. I can't imagine many women wanting the youngest partner crawling over them."

"Quite right. Oh god, what am I saying?"

Two days later the board agreed to adopt the master plan with some changes, the main one being to reduce support staff firings to 16%. Harold Scott, the oldest partner, had meanwhile encouraged his brother to engage Palmer on a six-month contract to reorganize the structure of his five-store sports and leisure wear business to increase efficiency and profitability because Archie Scott intended selling the business in a year's time.

By this stage the arrangements for the farewell to Dr Lucy Hoffman were proceeding very well. Letters had been sent out to all former students with known current addresses to supply current address of their friends at the school who were not listed on the school's website as having attended the school.

Rather than call it a farewell to Dr Hoffman function, Palmer had successfully persuaded the school board to term it a 55-year school reunion to establish the Dr Lucy Hoffman Student Trust Fund. That meant with an average roll of 1233 students over those fifty-five years more than 67,800 students had passed through the school gates as new entrants.

School principal Tony Peach turned pale when he attended the committee meeting to be told that the dragnet to scoop in current addresses had succeeded rather well and school now has the addresses of just over 39,000 former students.

"Are you proposing to correspond to all of them?" he quavered.

Young teacher Jacki Watson, looking at Palmer adoringly and probably feeling her pussy twitching as if reaching out for him, said, "It's all under control Mr Peach. Palmer delegated the task to me of asking all people on our payroll -- apart from you -- who had close contact with companies to support our appeal by recruiting sponsors. As a result of that we have found a company to print and fold the letters and place them in envelopes, another three companies to share the cost of electronic franking and the 39,327 letters will be mailed out at no cost to the school. We have arranged through administration to have parents come in to help process the avalanche of checks at they come in."

"What avalanche? Surely you a not expecting a response of that magnitude?"

Jacki handed Mr Peach a sample letter to read. "Palmer has written a very persuasive letter and framed it in such a way that former students could feel guilty of not supporting underprivileged students of this school if they fail to contribute to the scholarship trust fund."

"I very much doubt that," said the principal.

He read it and said, "My god, you almost have me reaching for my billfold Palmer. This is a classic case of correspondence designed to wring water out of stone."

"Thank you Tony."

"How many responses do you anticipate?"

"I've had to adjust my thinking, not believing we would come up with so many solid addresses. It's only a guess based on loyalty and numbers, but my thinking is we'll receive 15,000 replies enclosing checks or bills averaging $20. That's $300,000."

"Christ -- oops, pardon me ladies."

"I also swore in disbelieving exclamation Mr Peach, " Thelma smiled. "But now my confidence is in Palmer."

"I'm inclined that way also," Dixie declared while Jacki say loyally, "I bet that estimate is Palmer's conservative one."

"Palmer?"

"Yes, Jacki is correct but let's not waste time on my unfounded hyperbole. I can report we have sufficient support to run the farewell function. With your approval I propose sending out invitations to all the students we have addresses for who passed through Lucy's classroom and on my reckoning we ought to attract 350 acceptances with partners and that takes it to 700 and with school guests and partners who will include sponsors that takes the estimated attendance to 790."

"That would be manageable," Tony said. "We catered for 850 for our 50th jubilee dinner. So you are confident about your estimates Palmer?"

"Yes including the attendance figures."

"Very well Palmer, proceed as you have outlined here. As soon as my office receives the minutes from today's meeting and I read them and send you that authorization in writing."

* * *

Dixie was watching her mom pack. Her parents were off to a 3-day convention and would stay on at the resort for the remainder of the week.

"Why don't you invite Palmer over to stay with you darling? You may have our bed."

"What?"

"Darling you are a woman now so why should I fret? I can add that your father approves of this. He's rather keen about Palmer."

"And you're not?"

"I think you know my position on Palmer darling. I knew he was right for you before you even bothered to give him a second look in that respect. I also notice that you two no longer fight."

"He appears to have become more responsible but retains his wicked humor."

CHAPTER 4

Responses to the scholarship flooded in. Tony Peach called in Lucy Hoffman and Palmer to have afternoon coffee with him. At that meeting he fully briefed Lucy about the scholarship and she said she'd heard about it and that Palmer had stated about $100,000 could be raised.

"Palmer found we had skimmed in several thousand more addresses of ex-pupils and we wrote them suggested a donation to the Miss Lucy Hoffman Scholarship Fund that I'd briefed you about at the outset Lucy. Palmer then adjusted his low estimate on how much we would raise to $300,000 but declined to give his top estimate."

"Good god, that's a lot of money," Lucy said. "Out with it Palmer, what was your top figure?"

"It worked out at $440,000," he said.

Tony beamed. "Well good news folk. Incoming donations have all but dried up. It would appear our mail appeal will raise between $472,000 and $475,000."

"Ohmigod," said Lucy.

Palmer did a rapid calculation. "That ought to provide $20,000 per annum in interest depending on rates and that would allow two $10,000 scholarships for under-funded worthy students to spend one and possibly two years at the higher learning institution of their choice."

"Ohmigod, but why not four scholarships at $5000 each?"

"Well that's for you and your scholarship board to work out Lucy. Tony, why not investigate and find a graduate from this school last year who may be facing pulling out of studies at the end of this year because he or she will be drastically under-funded next year and award a $5000 inaugural scholarship at the farewell dinner? It would make everyone who'd contributed feel so good."

"Great idea," said Tony and I don't think we'll have to look for that struggling ex-student. Lucy I was speaking to Maxine Lovett's mom only last week and she said Maxine was unlikely to continue at design school next year because Mrs Lovett had lost her job and the replacement job didn't pay nearly so much. Mrs Lovett is a solo mum Palmer and her live-in guy earns a pittance."

"Sounds a worthy recipient," said Palmer. "You two will know what to do to investigate Maxine's true status and what her educational prospects are. It's great news about the inflow of money. I'd heard it was going well but not to that extent. We must send out a newsletter after the farewell to all recipients. It has been a real pleasure working on this project. Lucy you were a wonderful teacher to so many students, outstanding in fact. You deserve this recognition."