Dating Dixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dabbing at her eyes Lucy thanked Palmer and he left to return to his own job.

* * *

Dating Dixie was going well for Palmer, his sexually thoughts about other women -- provoked by the glimpse of a rounded breast with upturned tip silhouetted against bright sunlight in a park or the flash of stocking tops following a woman up steps to a building or crowded in a line in a café and intoxicated by a drift of perfume -- had really dimmed. He was pleased about that because risk and emotional abrasion invariably accompanied casual liaisons. As for Dixie, well he parents had never seen her so happy in years and her close girlfriends described the change in her as 'Dixie's blooming'.

It was puttering along so well, almost idyllically, that something had to happen and it did.

Palmer proposed.

Their relationship had really developed during the week they spent together in the Hawkins' home while Dixie's parents went to a convention and stayed on for a few days. Plowing into Dixie for half the night for seven nights was memorable enough because she seemed to become sweeter and sweeter particularly during the spells when they lay facing each other, breathing on each other and touching ranging from nipple tweaking on both sides to fairy-like caressing. Then coming home from a dull birthday party with a little liquor under their belts, throwing their clothes around the bedroom as they undressed, Dixie had said lovingly, "Fuck waiting for a year... you may have my ass tonight if you wish."

Palmer felt he couldn't turn down such an offer and into his last gasp at the end felt obliged to propose.

Obliged? Actually he felt driven to propose. Butt fucking Dixie had provided a thrill beyond belief because she had not been without experience and had admitted longing for such engagement between them. But stupefied by being dumped with a marriage proposal so unexpectedly she'd ran to the bathroom, hand over her mouth in bursting into tears, and had slammed the door, locking it.

"Dixie, Dixie!" Palmer had yelled at the door. "Let me in, what's the matter, what have I done."

"Nothing ... go away."

Palmer pondered. What did she mean by that answer? Was nothing the matter or had he done nothing to upset her? Women when they let their emotions fly were so difficult to understand. Well she'd clarify the situation in time so he went off and showered in the guestroom bathroom and poured coffee and watch sport on TV.

"Palmer?"

"Oh hi sweetheart."

"Palmer?"

"Yes?"

"Do you mind if I delay my answer to that question you just raised and please don't push me?"

"Not al all. Come over here for a cuddle."

"No thanks. I'm a little too fragile at the moment."

Fragile? What had she done? Or didn't even she know?

* * *

Dixie's two previous backdoor experiences had not been anything like memorable but she'd know this time it was be different because although he'd yet to tell her she knew Palmer had fallen in love with her. She gripped the bars on the headboard as he began the insertion. There was lube everywhere and he'd prepared her with his fingers. He was so gentle, so patience and finally he was fully docked and they rested, both sweating. Then she began moving her butt and he even gave her time to feel the slight movement before he slowly worked up a head of steam or whatever it's called. Eventually he was gasping and jerking into her and she was yelling as she fingered herself to full release.

Wow! Her eyes were ringing and bright lights had flashed over her eyes. Anal sex was awesome. This was just how she'd wanted it to be.

And then the jerk said, still not withdrawn, "Darling Dixie, will you do my the honor of marrying me?"

Panic seized her. Dixie bucked Palmer off her and ran sobbing for the safety of the bathroom where she knew she wouldn't have to face him and be made to answer him. God, why did he have to ask her that when she was almost floating to the ceiling after having had her butt stretched a little painfully and then pounded until her entire being seemed to be released into a whole level of new sexual ecstasy that would horrify her mother, that is if her mom wasn't into anal, She had no idea what those two got up to but knew they were still sexually active despite being around fifty.

Dixie had been unable to rationalize her reaction until sitting on the John and until after he'd disturbed her and then went off. It then hit her. Palmer wasn't fundamentally suited to her. Look at how they'd fought all through their teen years? His over-riding interest in her had simply been to get into her pussy. God how could men be so gross. She lay back on the seat, stewing, and fell asleep.

* * *

The smell of bacon and tomatoes being grilled attracted Palmer to the kitchen. He always was hungry after sex. He asked nervously, "Are you okay."

"Sure, everything's fine apart from tenderness in the butt. Let's have this and go back to bed and fuck Missionary. Never in my life have I had such freedom to fuck so would like to make the most of it."

Huh?

"Um do you really..."

"Sit down darling, I'm serving. May I sit on your knee to eat my breakfast?"

"Ah yes."

"Well if you're not enthusiastic..."

"Yeah I'm enthusiastic. I'll apologize if you feel a boner against your ass. Never have I seen your walking about nude like this."

"Oh Palmer, you say such lovely things to me."

Huh? And then he'd caught something... she'd said "Oh Palmer" rather than the usual "Oh darling." God she'd decided in the bathroom to suck him sexually dry and use him at her beck and call until she dumped him when she lined up someone else.

"If you do get a boner over breakfast, aim it at my front passage."

"Okay," Palmer said weakly.

They fucked and slept until almost midday when she woke Palmer.

"Palmer why don't you go off and spend the afternoon with your pals. I have to wash and attend to my hair..."

"You dye your hair?" Palmer asked, open-mouthed.

"No silly but being blonde I highlight it for extra richness."

Oh, and she'd called him Palmer and not darling. Probably she wanted the afternoon by herself so she could call guys she knew to see who was available. He spent the afternoon with Ritchie Black. He didn't say he'd actually proposed to Dixie but had dropped a hint and then described her reaction.

Ritchie's response was helpful. "When women's behavior becomes dozy think menstruation. I've learned that from living with Cathy but before that by observing my mom and my two sisters. If it's not that it's sexual tension from not getting any or not getting enough or being awash with it."

"How do you know what is enough?"

"It's easy pal. Only give it to them when they want it. Unfortunately that's not usually enough for the guy. That's why masturbation never dies."

"Thanks Ritchie. You've been a great help."

"That's what pals are for Palmer. Cathy will be home soon. She called and said she's had a flaming row with her mom so will come home with a different sort of sexual tension -- her entire body will be screaming for it. I know she more than likes you. When finding you here she'll probably whisper to me to ask if you're interested in a threesome."

"Um I would have to refuse. If I go back home on only half a tank Dixie will be suspicious. We have been hitting it hard all week and this is out last night together as her parents arrive home tomorrow afternoon."

"Well if you change your mind pal just give me the sign. I've noticed Cathy's tits are becoming bigger. Oh boy do I wallow."

"Is she pregnant?"

Ritchie turned pale.

* * *

The big night finally arrived, the farewell to Dr Lucy Hoffman. A total of 792 sat down for the dinner

The school board's chairman Robert opened proceedings after dinner, announcing an unbelievable amount had been raised for the Dr Lucy Hoffman Student Scholarship Fund, the current figure standing at $478,320.

That was greeted by huge applause and then the mayor seated with three cronies and their partners stood and called, "Robert, I'd like to make a brief announcement?"

"Yes Mr Mayor."

"Well my three old school buddies and I seat at this table pledge we will collectively make up any shortfall when the appeal closes to take the final figure to $500,000."

The mayor and his buddies received a standing ovation.

Robert then called on the chairman of the fundraising and event committee, Palmer Dumas to say a few words.

Palmer thanked everyone including sponsors who had supported his committee and then asked Dixie, Thelma and Jacki to stand and he mentioned their outstanding contribution and they were applauded and sat down beaming.

"Finally my personal tribute to Miss Hoffman, teacher extraordinaire. I would not be in the position I am today as an academic success with two fine business degrees had not to been for Miss Hoffman one day looking at me dangling on the chute leading to educational oblivion and said she would give my last chance for salvation. I thought she was talking about after death preparation but I would learn later she was talking about salvaging me to boot me into the direction of academic honors. Miss Holland spent hours and hours of diligence in her own time to work on me. Mom, dad, would you come up and stand with me. Dr Hoffman would you please join us."

There was an air of expectancy in the auditorium.

"Mom, please do the honors."

"Lucy, you are a wonderful teacher, quite probably the greatest this high school has ever had. I have no way of measuring that but what I'll always remember you for catching our son at the precipice and redirecting him to where perhaps he should have been. You turned him around and saved him. In deep gratitude my husband Steven and I have joined Palmer to provide you a replacement for you aged car."

The curtain behind them parted and under spotlights was a new Ford Fusion Hybrid.

"Ohmigod," screamed Lucy, clutching Palmer's mom in a huge hug and then kissing Palmer and his father Steven.

Later Lucy ended her speech by calling to the stage Maxine Lovett to the stage and presented the first Dr Lucy Hoffman Student Scholarship to Maxine to great acclamation. "This is what teaching and education is all about," Lucy said, lifted her glasses to wipe her eyes. "We have been assured that with support for Maxine to complete this design course she will undoubtedly find a career in design because her ability in that field is already being recognized. Thank you everyone who contributed so generously to this scholarship fund. It warms my heart to be recognized this way."

That ended the function and when the last of people congratulating Palmer faded away he saw Dixie standing alone, waiting for him. She looked a real treasure in a green satin gown.

"I love you Dixie," he said, stifling a yawn and striding over to her.

"Yes and I'm accepting your proposal to marry you. I watched you tonight. You acted so magnificently and I no longer have any doubts of living my life with you. I love you Palmer."

"So your mom keeps telling me," Palmer smiled.

THE END