Daughter Lusts For Her Sexy Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, having not-great sex myself, I was really emotional and charged when I got home that afternoon, and Daddy wasn't home. I thought about him at Elena's picturing her sexy, nude body underneath his, that amazing erection drilling her hole, and I was almost crying. Why won't he just fuck me? I really needed to do something about it, didn't I?

Girls, when they get mad, made dumb, emotional decisions. I called Elena about 5 pm, I was like, can you talk? She said she was alone at home for another hour -- my Daddy had left about a half-hour ago. So I invited myself over to her house, for no good reason. I was mad at her and bitchy, and really, I could have scratched her eyes out, I was just in this over-charged, hyper-sexual state. Anger merged with lust, triggered by unsatisfying sex earlier that day. I mean, Elena didn't do a thing wrong -- she merely had sex with an older guy who was really hot for her. Lucky her! But I was still mad at her, anyway.

She was a little nervous and giggly as I came over, she saw I wasn't in a normal mood. I tried to act like it was no big deal, but I didn't last five minutes. We were in her bedroom, and I could smell the sex. It had the scent of sweat and naked bodies, only making me even more horny and even more jealous. She was wearing a very loose t-shirt and baggy shorts, something she'd thrown on after the sex. I was picturing her nude underneath, with Daddy's sperm on her or inside her, and it was just consuming me. She caught me staring at her body; she was like, "What???" as she crossed her arms. So I just blurted it out, "Did my Daddy fuck you?" And instead of lying, she tossed her hair back, and sheepishly admitted, "Yeah, he did -- couple of times today."

Well, I couldn't believe she answered me. We caught eyes, and suddenly, we both started laughing. It relieved this bizarre tension. I was like, I thought you did, I just had to know. She goes, you aren't mad? I said no, not really, not at all -- kind of lying, but in a way, not lying either. It's so fucking confusing to me. Then, with a bit of playfulness in her voice, Elena asked, did it turn me on at all, that she was fucking my Daddy? She said, she thought the way I was so curious about it, and because I raced over to her house, that I was "into" her fucking Daddy. Now it was my turn to be honest, I laughed and answered, "No -- well, yeah, a little." And we laughed again.

She gave me some of the details, how it happened. I was hardly listening, I don't even remember what she said. But I asked, did he cum in your pussy? She said yeah, twice.

My blonde head was filled with images of Daddy's hot erection, spurting semen, squirting it into Elena's shaved cunt. I loved that she turned him on and made him feel good, but my mouth hungered for that sperm. I wanted to taste it from him cumming in my mouth, and then feel his jism dripping out of my pussy after he fucked me! It was so not fair, that Elena was getting to fuck my father, and I wasn't!

The thought of Daddy's sperm in her pussy made me do something so fucking unbelievable, this is what I can't even believe happened.

We were sitting on the edge of her bed for this conversation, and I didn't even really think about it. I was staring at her crotch of her loose shorts, knowing Daddy's cum was inside her pussy in them. Then, I just pushed her onto her back on the bed and reached to her shorts. Elena snickered, she was like, what the fuck are you doing? I told her, I want to see, as I didn't let her stop me -- I peeled off her shorts. I've seen her naked in the showers at school, and in the photographs she'd sent me, but never, you know, alone, in a sexual way. But there I was, staring down at an 18 year old girl's pussy -- bald, wet, dripping.

To be more specific -- dripping with MY Daddy's sperm!

Elena was proud, she pulled her knees back when she saw me staring at her cunt, and she moaned proudly, "He fucked me so good, Cheyanna -- his cum is dripping out of me!" Yeah, bitch, I could see that, I thought.

That's when, like, a switch flipped in my head. Cheyanna, the lover of big cocks, suddenly became Cheyanna the cunt-eating lesbian!

Elena didn't stop me; in fact, she slid backwards, to get in the middle of her bed. I was bent over, my tongue out, and I shoved it against her pussy to start tasting Daddy's cum on her lips. Fuck, I could taste him -- manly and salty, so nasty yet so sexy! I'd seen movies of girls eating pussy before, so it wasn't a novel concept; I just didn't think I would be doing it myself! But knowing it was Daddy's cum on her, and inside her, that's what I was after.

My brunette friend pulled her knees back and let me go dyke on her twat, and I licked and ate that pussy for probably twenty minutes or something. I licked all over to taste Daddy's cum that had dripped out of her hole onto her thighs and soft asscheeks, then I began burying my tongue inside her hole. Elena was fucking getting off, her small ass was gyrating around wildly under my mouth. She was clutching her boobs, she lifted her shirt off so she could pinch and fondle her breasts while I ate her pussy. My tongue was so deep inside Elena's vagina, scooping out the jism Daddy had squirted inside her. The flavor was not just a man's sperm, of course, I was drinking a ton of Elena's juices. She had a few orgasms from me eating her pussy, my mouth flooded with her juices each of those times, and I just instinctively swallowed her girlcum each time. I mean, I swallowed mouthfuls of that juice, over and over.

It wasn't just about cleaning up Daddy's sperm from Elena's cunt -- I mean, after a point, I'd probably licked it all up. But I didn't stop eating her, I was in this furious, over-aroused state where I wanted sex so bad that I was just going to fuck my girlfriend because a big dick wasn't around to fuck her or me. So, I said to myself, what would feel good, if someone was licking my twat? And that's what I did to hers -- I just ate her like I'd, you know, want to be eaten. I shoved tongue in her hole, and also licked and suckled her clitoris, even teasing it by flicking my tonguetip over it rapidly, around and around. I touched her little, wet anus with my thumb, just for giggles, while licking her clitty between my lips. I could feel her entire body getting so aroused -- wiggling and writhing, then stiffening, and then crashing -- as she exploded with huge orgasms, and it just incentivized me to keep eating her hot teen cunt.

And suddenly, I just stopped, she'd had another orgasm and was gasping for air. I pulled back, blushing, and I said something like, "Fuck, I don't believe I just fucked you." I made up an excuse, like Sam (the kid from school) didn't fuck me good earlier that day, and I had all this pent-up sexual energy.

Lying on her back, her face sweaty and hair matted against her forehead, my pretty friend giggled at me, "Do you want me to fuck you too?"

I really hadn't thought of it, I mean, it wasn't like something I was planning. My pussy was on fire, yes, but I wanted Daddy's cock in it, not a girl's tongue. So I said no, she didn't have to.

But Elena knew, I needed a good cum, and really badly. She had just the tool for it. No, not Daddy -- but her favorite dildo. It was pinkish and rubbery, with a nice, thick seven-inch shaft that was fat at the base, and had fake balls at the bottom end too. She introduced it as "Mr. Happy," and told me, Mr. Happy would make me very happy. She ordered me to pull my shorts and panties off, which I did, and then I got on my fours on her bed. Shit, my cunt was indeed drooling liquids, it was aching for attention and my juices were running down my thighs. Elena, still nude, sat behind my ass and I felt her hand on my lower back. Then with the other hand, she guided Mr. Happy to my pussy, and she began masturbating me -- or, fucking me, not sure which word applies here -- by stuffing that toy dick into my teen vagina.

Okay, damn, that felt really fucking good! It was a nicely big dick, stretching me, and Elena knew how to ram it into me so it felt real. She had a good rhythm going, sliding it back and forth, deeper each time, getting me more lubricated. Finally when I was aching to really cum, she began fucking me hard with it, slamming it deep, while she also smacked my small ass with her palm time to time. My fingers were gripping her bedsheets as she fucked me. I was dreaming of Daddy's cock -- it was like, this was one of Daddy's mistresses, and she is with me, so in a way, he was fucking me. Okay, not really, but I pictured it. I dreamed of Daddy's huge dick fucking my doggy-style, filling my hot pussy with his hard love, while that dildo in Elena's hand played the stand-in for Daddy's dick. She pounded me with it, and I began having orgasms, and she didn't stop until I had as many as she did -- four.

After that, I was lying on my back, bottomless, spread open, rubbing my aching cunt, while nude Elena sat there next to me with that sloppy-wet dildo in her hand. She smiled down at me, and she began licking the dildo like she was blowing a real penis -- but tasting my juices on it. She must have liked them, she kept licking the toy as I watched, even wrapping her lips around it to suck it like it was a blowjob for a real stud. Then, she had me roll onto my tummy and reach out, so I could hold the dildo upright, its bottom flat against her mattress. Elena squatted over it and began fucking it, riding it, sliding her cunt up and down it until she had another orgasm.

That's when her mother got home, and we had to stop fucking. Or masturbating. Or whatever we were doing -- being dyke lezbos, I guess.

Can you fucking believe? I want Daddy to fuck me so much, I fucked his girlfriend too. Just to taste his sperm! And, I don't know, maybe to reward her for fucking Daddy, and making him feel good? It's crazy, I know.

I'm just crazy, I don't understand it, I want to fuck Daddy so badly!

* * * *

Hey it's me again, Chayanna, and yes, once again I'm sitting at my computer with my bald pussy dripping juices. I'm aching for sex, and in particular, really wish my father would just come up to my bedroom here and take what's his -- his horny daughter!

It's Sunday night, it's pretty late. I don't have school tomorrow, so I'm planning to stay up past my normal midnight bedtime. I've been texting with girlfriends and guys from school, I'm kind of bored. I put on some loose shorts and a big ol' t-shirt, and started looking through porn pics. I ended up staring at the photographs of Daddy's awesome cock, fucking Elena and Raina, and I began fingering my clitoris inside my shorts as I did. Didn't take long for me to pull my shorts down, and I used my hairbrush handle to fuck my shaved twat while I stared at those delicious photographs of Daddy's huge, engorged erection. Yet another orgasms fantasizing about Daddy fucking me; it's pretty much what always gets me off these days.

Have you ever wanted something so bad, and it was so close, but you just kind of knew you'd never get it? It's not fair, you know. I'm fucking pissed, actually; not at him, I mean, he's my Daddy, he wouldn't try to FUCK his own daughter, would he? I'm not mad at Elena or Raina, they're just fucking a really hot and sweet guy. Nothing wrong with that. I'm pissed, I guess, at life in general. Just. Not. Fair.

I mean, it would be so easy. Mom's asleep, or at least, she's gone to her bedroom. Daddy's downstairs, watching football, I think. Just him and me awake now. If we were having some illicit, secret affair, he could be boning his hot blonde daughter in the basement or something, and Mom would have no fucking idea. She's a bitch anyways, she doesn't deserve my Daddy. It would be karma doing its thing, if her hot husband was screwing around behind her back with her own daughter. That's what you get, you know, when you're self-absorbed and emotionally manipulative, like my bitch mother is. Shit, I hope I don't grow up to be like her. I don't know, maybe I'm pissed at her too, just because I'm pissed off at everything.

I know what you're probably thinking, whomever is reading this. Same thing I've asked myself. Gee, Cheyanna, if you want Daddy to fuck you so badly, go make a move on him? Drop your robe in front of him, show him your wet pussy and hot tits; or start rubbing against his dick in his pants, like with my ass or something, and try to turn him on. A horny stud would get the idea quick, and we'd be getting it on!

I sure wish I could do that. I just can't bring myself to. Maybe ultimately I'm weak. But I'm also really, fucking afraid he'd not only say no, but he'd be mad, and it would change how he looks at his precious, pretty daughter. I don't think he thinks I'm innocent -- hell, Elena has probably told him about some of the guys at school who have fucked me -- but he shows me so much respect and love, I'm afraid he wouldn't if he thought I wanted him -- my own Dad -- to fuck me! Or, I don't know, maybe I'm afraid I'd just become his sex toy, he'd use me and dump me for the next, hotter slut he meets. My tits aren't the biggest, for example. I'd hate that my special relationship with my own father could dissolve because I wasn't hot enough for him.

So, I'm stuck in mud. I have no fucking clue.

But -- what I do have, you know, is all this pent-up energy. Shit, it's been over 24 hours, and I still can't fucking believe I ate Elena's cunt yesterday, just to taste Daddy's cum. Well, not just for that, but mostly, that's what got me started. It's like, my little body is a battery full of sexual energy that I want to unleash on Daddy. But I can't, so I sit here, at my computer, nude and angry, lusting for him, wanting something so badly. It exploded yesterday on Elena, who knows what will happen next.

You know, I've been thinking. Just now, I mean, for the last five minutes, not typing. I stopped typing to think. I feel like I gotta make a change, like I gotta do something nasty. I still can't bring myself to make a pass at my Daddy, but maybe -- I'm seriously thinking, maybe I should tease him, or put myself out there for him. See what happens?

See, I'm looking at something from my drawer that I just took out, it's in my hand. A frilly, black-lace, two-piece lingerie set -- tight panties or shorts, I'm not sure what you'd call them, that show off my asscheeks nicely and really hug my crotch. The top is sort of a teddy, it's got spaghetti straps over the shoulders and a low, lacey line across my boobs, and shows off my tummy nicely. It's so comfortable, too. I'm thinking, I need to make Daddy jealous. Give him a reason to look at me, and think of me, as someone he'd want to fuck.

I'm seriously going crazy, thinking about something devious like this. I know I am. I'm sorry, it's just what I'm thinking.

I'm thinking, what do I do. Put it on under a robe, let the robe open? Make some dumb excuse to go downstairs wearing it? Ask him if it looks good on me, that I got it from a hot, older boyfriend? Ask if this hot guy I know will like me in it? Shit, those all sound so stupid.

You can't tell, but another five minutes or something just passed. I'm sitting here, so horny, thinking about being so bad. Bad, bad, bad Cheyanna. Fucking bitch in heat Cheyanna, that's who I am. A girl shouldn't be thinking these thoughts about her own father, even if he is the sweetest guy ever, and has a rocking, fit body with the most beautiful, huge penis imaginable. Oh, plus, he's a sex machine. Grrr, so unfair he ended up as my Daddy! Even if he were just my uncle, he'd be fucking me like he does Raina. Like I said -- so, fucking, unfair.

Ok, am I going to do this? Maybe I should make it an online poll. "Should Cheyanna put on the slutty lacey thing and go ask her father if she looks fuckable in it." Like, what's the point, all you perverts would vote "YES." It's be, like 100% to 0%. Or even 101%, even the damn computer would throw its own vote.

Sigh, I'm typing because I'm sighing. I should just use my hairbrush's fat handle to take care of my needs. Do you ever think, do companies that make hairbrushes for girls intentionally design some of the handles to be used as sextoys? Like, is there some hairbrush company boss or employee going, "No, make the handle longer and fatter, it'll fuck a girl better." Or, do they have a roomful of lucky, horny women, testing hairbrush handles not only to see if they brush hair well, but hold up to being shoved into a tight pussy over and over and over. It's important they don't break, right. I mean, could you sue a hairbrush company if you were fucking its product, and it broke while inside your cunt? Could they tell the judge, look, judge, we didn't mean for it to fuck a girl? And could a girl go, judge, like, it's what we do -- we shove shit in our pussies -- we fuck hairbrushes, when men aren't around. They should totally know that! Especially if the handle isn't molded to fit nicely in your hand (like, curves ones are), but instead is long and fat, or has a big round end. If you design it like a cock, you know, a girl is going to try to fuck it. So, make it good.

Yeah, I'm seriously digressing. Trying to waste time. Put off this nasty, wicked idea I have.

Fuck it. Just -- fuck it.

OK -- Wow.

It's 1:10 am now. Like, not an hour, but close to an hour, since I last typed. You won't believe what I did! No, I didn't fuck Daddy, or even touch him. Well, he gave me a good-night kiss on the lips, but it was a peck, a short fatherly kiss.

So you won't believe what I just did? I just have to tell someone, so I'll tell all of you strangers on the Internet.

I put on that sexy, lacey black little outfit, and went downstairs! Right into the TV room, where my father was watching a game and playing on his iPad, while my bitch mother was upstairs asleep in her bedroom.

I have to say, I looked fucking GOOD in it. I put it on, before going down (um, DUH), and looked at myself in my mirror. I have really tanned legs now, and they looked sleek and smooth below the panties (or too-small booty shorts, or whatever they are). My smooth buttcheeks were perfectly profiled by the skin-tight panties, and the lacey fabric showed off most of the skin on my cheeks and even some of my buttcrack. The soft peels of each cheek were uncovered, below the edges of the panties, so my butt looked tight and sexy. The top equally accentuated my upper body, allowing my tanned, smooth tummy to be uncovered, and my B-cup breasts made sexy round hills in the lacey fabric. The fabric was opaque over my tits, so my nipples didn't show through, but they made obvious bumps. A bit of cleavage showed above the low-scooped edge of the top. I definitely looked good in it!

Not wanting to look like I was out on the prowl, I made sure I didn't have any makeup on, but I brushed out my long, golden-blonde hair (made even brighter by constant exposure to sunlight this summer and early fall). Then, I took a breath and headed downstairs.

First, I was freaking out. I had this fear my mother would be awake, and would wonder why the fuck I even OWNED an outfit like that -- not to mention, wearing it in the house. But the upper floor of our house was dark; her bedroom door closed; and no light was coming from underneath the door. She was definitely asleep. I crept downstairs, holding my breath, my blood rushing in my head and making my ears ring. I wasn't sure I was doing the right thing, but a very wet pussy in my lacey panties kept driving me forward.

Daddy was sprawled on the sofa, the TV room lit only by the light of the big-screen TV. He had his iPad on his lap, he was half-watching a football game, and half-watching his iPad. He didn't look at me right when I came into the room, so I had a moment to turn away. Better not, I told myself. Plus, a part of me really wanted to strut in front of him!