Daughter Lusts For Her Sexy Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I did it! I just strolled into the room in my lacey, slutty outfit, walking in front of the TV -- and directly across his field of vision -- to a table at the far side of the room. With my back and partly-uncovered ass turned in his direction, I flipped through a stack of magazines and papers on the table, pretending to look for something. "Where are my earbuds," I lied, pretending I didn't know they were up in my room. I kept looking twice, then three times, through the stack of junk on the table, going piece-by-piece. I leaned forward, pushing my ass towards him a bit, parting my legs to steady myself, really giving Daddy a perfect view of my teen butt, if he wanted to look at me.

I didn't dare look back at him, I was pretending I barely even knew he was in the room!

Probably a couple minutes had passed when I pretended I was giving up on my fake search for my iPhone's earbuds. I stood up and put my hands on my hips, spinning to face him. There, I saw him looking at the TV, with a straight face. But then he glanced at me, and I really thought -- I hope it wasn't my imagination! -- that he looked at my boobs and little body in the lacey top. "Daddy, I can't find my earbuds," I moaned, using my girlish pout, "I thought they were down here -- have you seen them, do you have any?"

His eyes weren't on me, and his voice was low and sounded bored. "Don't you have school tomorrow?" he asked, sounding just like Daddy always does. It was past midnight now.

"Naw, no school tomorrow -- I'm sleeping in!" I tried to sound upbeat about it, but at the moment, I wasn't getting a reaction from Daddy. I'm not sure what reaction I wanted; I mean, what was he going to do, seeing me in this slutty outfit? Come over and take me? At least, I figured, he wasn't yelling at me for wearing it. The man has taste; he surely had to admire a pretty blonde girl dressed in a hot little lingerie set, even if it was his own daughter. "Do you, uh, have a pair of earbuds I can borrow."

His reaction was kind of disappointing. Still watching the TV -- it was an advertisement at that point, not even the fucking game -- he stretched his arm out, and his finger waggled towards the stairs at the other side of the house. "Over by the steps, where I keep my phone, on the ledge," he said, his tone still very subdued.

At that point, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, you know? I was still worried my mom would somehow catch me dressed in that black, lacey lingerie; Daddy wasn't mad about it, but he wasn't exactly ogling me either. My nervous side was saying, Cheyanna, give it up, this is a waste of time. My aching pussy, however, was encouraging me to keep showing off to Daddy.

So I just walked towards the sofa and stood next to him, kind of stupidly, looking at the TV and flicking my hair back, my body half-turned away from him. He could easily see the shape of my boobs and most of one side of my ass, if he was looking; but I wasn't looking down much to see where his eyes were pointed. I didn't want to be too obvious about it.

"Well," I finally said, unsure of myself, "I guess I'll go to bed now -- see you tomorrow, Daddy?"

Now came my sweet Daddy's strong, loving voice. "Sure, honey -- stay up at late as you want, if there's no school, just keep the noise down!" Then he laughed, I have no idea what he thought he meant by that. "I should head up soon, too."

Tease him more, I told myself. I stepped closer still, right next to him, and I bent over to kiss his forehead. He turned his head, it was an awkward moment, but I kissed him on the lips. It was just a fatherly kiss, all I got back; quick, lip on lip, very fast. Not sexual at all.

But as I stood upright, I'm sure he could see my the shape of my tits, and my hard nipples, in my thin, tight, lacey top, as I stood up.

"Goodnight, Daddy," I purred, turning and slowly walking away, again giving him an eyeful of my ass.

I was down there, what, five minutes? Hardly anything.

But before I came up to bed, I went into the kitchen to get a bottle of spring water. The room was completely dark, lit only when I opened the fridge door. Bending down to grab a bottle, I stood up -- and yelped a little, as Daddy was in the doorway to the room. "You surprised me!" I laughed, closing the fridge's door. Daddy reached out and flipped a hallway light, providing indirect light. Now he saw me better, wearing that slutty, lacey outfit. He explained he wanted to make sure the kitchen was cleaned up for the night, and to get some water like I was doing. The kitchen was spotless, so all he had to do was open the fridge for a bottle for himself. I stood there, leaning my butt against he counter, sipping the water a little bit. My heart was racing, I felt almost naked in the slutty garment in front of my father. I mean, my tits and pussy were covered, but the outfit was designed to stimulate a man's imagination, and I really felt like I'd never been dressed that way in front of Daddy -- ever!

He didn't seem to mind, standing in front of me, sipping his water. His eyes weren't ravishing me, but he glanced at me more than a couple times. I wondered, was I getting his attention. I kept my back arched, my tits pushed forward, as I leaned back against the countertop behind me and drunk some of the water in my bottle. It spilled out of my mouth at one point, making a stream down my neck and onto my chest. I laughed and wiped it off with my fingers, my hand nearing my boob as I did, and Daddy watched that whole thing. I actually blushed, but I'm not sure he saw that.

So, yeah, a few minutes ago, I was standing in the kitchen, around 1 in the morning, our house totally dark except for this one light behind him, and I was wearing this slutty, lacey black outfit. Daddy was standing in front of me, towering over me like he does, and for the first time, I could feel his eyes on me. Like, girls reading this, you just KNOW when a man is checking you out. Not necessarily by catching his eyes staring at your tits, although, that sure gives it away. But it can be more subtle, like furtive glances, or when he stepped near me to put his emptied bottle on the countertop, and he could look at my ass from the side. I can't guarantee he was looking at me "that way," and maybe it was my imagination again, but I sure thought he was.

Damn, did I have my horny, sexy father checking out my body? He's seen me grow up, he sure knows what I look like. But, seeing me in slutty lingerie, I hoped it put my hot body in a whole new light in his head.

We were talking for a few minutes, maybe fifteen or so, about nothing really. School, my friends, so forth. He never asked about Elena -- I guess, pretending she didn't exist, hiding his affair with her. I think it's cute, although, I did drop her name a few times, to see if he'd react. He didn't, he's a good liar! Smart man, covering up that he'd been fucking her -- even the day before. Of course, I covered up that I licked his sperm out of her pussy, so, two can play at that game, right?

My cunt got wet, talking to Daddy. I was checking him out, seeing him as my girlfriend or cousin might have looked at him. His t-shirt was loose, but you can still make out the hunky shape of his frame -- sturdy, even muscular, with a very fit stomach and meaty, thick, powerful thighs. His crotch wasn't bulging, but, I sure knew what was inside. My Daddy's a sexy man, no doubt about it.

I totally wanted him to fuck me, I wished he'd just step forward and give me what I wanted. Didn't happen, of course, but I sure liked the idea of it.

So that was it, we kissed goodnight again, and went our separate ways. He followed me up the stairs -- yeah, I thought me might be checking my ass out then -- and I slipped into my bedroom for the night.

Shit, I'm so fucking horny! I really did it, I was teasing him in lingerie! And I'm pretty sure he was staring at my butt, and even my tits, more than a couple times!

Fuck, I have to go masturbate. I can't type any more. Mister hairbrush handle, where the fuck are you? Cheyanna needs you now!

* * * *

Trying to maintain my composure as I type this. My hands are, like, literally shaking.

Picture me talking in my quiet, almost timid voice. I'm a petite blonde, I have a voice like that, if I talk slowly and softly. I'm assuming, if you are reading these very words I'm tying now, that you read all of the stuff I've written over the past week and a half. I was in a really horny state when I wrote each of them, probably never more so than the third part, right after I got home from fucking Elena. Yeah, when I look back at it, that's what I did -- I fucked Elena. I'm not a lesbian, I'm bisexual, I guess. I can live with that. Anyways...

So, for all of you who have bothered to read through all my horny ramblings, I have a little reward for you. And here's your reward:

My hot Daddy DID fuck me!!! YEAH!!! And -- shit, he was the BEST fuck EVER!

I'M NOT KIDDING!

Clap, clap. I can't be quiet about this. I fucked my Daddy! Cheyanna and her sexy Daddy are now lovers -- he buried his huge, awesome cock in my teenage cunt, and told me he loves me, and told me I'm the hottest slut he's fucked! "I love you, Daddy!" I screamed as I kissed him deep -- with tongue -- as he was squirting his seed in my pussy! And he kissed me back and said, "I love you, Cheyanna!" as he stayed on top of me and kept fucking me after having that huge orgasm inside my vagina!

My fantasy come true? It REALLY is! It REALLY did happen!

So, like, I just have to tell you the details. I mean, I want to share it with the entire world, tell everyone! My hot Daddy had sex with me, his petite, blonde teen daughter! And it was hot for both of us! And -- we're going to be lover now, Daddy's going to FUCK me all the time! I'm so excited I can hardly type! (I've had to fix at least twenty typos already, my hands are barely able to work right as I write this.)

Today, it's Monday, was a day off from school -- teacher's working day, so my Mom had to go to the elementary school where she works, but I got to sleep in, no high school. Two days ago, it was Saturday -- okay, duh -- when I went over to Elena and ate her pussy, and so forth, like I wrote a couple days ago after it happened. Anyway, this morning, day of of school, I slept in late, of course, and came down mid-morning assuming I was the only one home, thinking my Daddy was at his downtown office, as usual. I was sort of in a rush, actually, from waking up late; I was supposed to go to my friend Haylee's house for the day, and told her I'd be over at about 11, and it was already, like, 10:30 or something.

I was leaning against a counter in the kitchen, reaching up to get a coffee mug from the shelf -- when suddenly I felt my father right behind me! I didn't even know he was home, it startled me. Only, I shrieked because of what he was doing. He was standing RIGHT BEHIND me, and I felt his strong hands on my little hips, and suddenly -- I'm not making this up, seriously! -- he was GRINDING his erection against my small ass, through our clothing! He was wearing only a t-shirt and tight jockey briefs, while I was in a long t-shirt (as a mighty) and panties. Immediately, I could feel his huge hardon, fully stiffened, pressed vertically against my petite butt!

As soon as he had his penis firmly against my teen butt, his hands reached up from my hips to my sides, sliding around to my front, and my father began groping my B-cup boobies through my t-shirt.

I was like -- well, it was a shock. I was a fucking mix of emotions for a moment -- actually feeling violated a bit, and scared, and guilty, and just all-around surprised. But within a couple seconds, I realized, Elena must have told him something, that she figured out I wanted him to fuck me too; or that I was jealous of him fucking her, and Daddy realized what I really meant. Or, I don't know, maybe me parading around in front of him, wearing that slutty black-lace lingerie in the wee hours of that very morning. I just wasn't sure why it was happening.

But really, it didn't matter how we got to that moment. All I knew is, I had the day home alone, and Daddy was with me, and he was starting it by pressing his dick against my ass through our clothing!

My pretty head filled with images -- of Daddy having sex with my friend Elena and my cousin Raina, and of his huge dick that I wanted to bad, and of all the times I masturbated while fantasizing about him fucking me. Now he was here, horny, against me, and I was thinking (and hoping) it was going to come true.

But, as excited as I was, I didn't dare look back at him; I didn't want to ruin the moment by actually acknowledging that he was molesting me. I just wanted him to molest me more -- all the way, you know, until we were incestuously fucking each other.

I leaned forward, my elbows on the countertop, pushing my butt backwards, offering it to him. He must have known I wanted it, and I was going to confirm his intuition. I could feel his big hips swaying -- grinding back and forth, sliding the long length of his penis against my small buttcrack. His strong, firm hands were wrapped around my boobs through my t-shirt, holding my tits firmly, fondling their size. I felt my pussy getting soaking wet quickly, and I was already undulating my ass around, grinding back against my father's boner, dry-humping him with my butt.

Suddenly, his dick was naked; he'd taken one hand off of my boob, and managed to push his jockeys down quickly. He lifted my t-shirt so that his nude, huge erection was pressed hard against my thin panties, digging the cotton fabric into my asscrack. Daddy was really turned on, I felt his hot breaths against the back of my neck, and both his hands were on my tits again, still fondling them, while he was attacking my ass in my panties with his married, 45 year old pecker.

After a few moments -- it seemed forever, but it was probably only a few seconds -- he pushed his cock downwards, horizontally, and stuffed it between my thighs from the rear. I felt his cockhead slide against my vagina through my soaking panties; he wiggled his hips back and forth, teasing my cunt with his dick, the head of that shaft eagerly grinding back and forth over my lips and clitty inside my panties. It felt so good, and such a tease, that I made my first sounds -- a loud, shrieking groan: "Uhhhh, yeahhhhh!"

I couldn't stop myself at this point, I knew we were going to fuck. I looked back at him over my shoulder, my blonde hair in my blue eyes. His steely gray eyes were locked onto the sight of my thin back and small butt in my panties, with his dick under it; but when he saw me looking at him, he looked at my face. My Daddy smiled, a warm friendly smile that wasn't lusty but loving. It was like, he knew what his pretty teenage daughter wanted, and he was there to take care of my needs.

He wasn't asking, either.

As our eyes locked together, I found myself wanting to see his penis -- finally, get a look at his fully-stiffened erection, not from across a room while I was under his bed, but up against my panties. I looked down, and as he saw my eyes move, he pulled back a little, and his hands moved to my shoulders to turn me around. Now I was leaning with my back and butt against the countertop, and I was staring at my father's erect penis, right in front of my body. He moved forward, rubbing his dick against the front of my panties, pressing its length into me, so the fat, bulbous cockhead glistening with precum pointed up to my face. It was glorious, so fucking big -- and it felt so hard and hot against my body, I could feel that steely dick throbbing heat.

Daddy kept rubbing his nude cock against my panties, pressing his balls and shaft against the shape of my pussy inside, making my panties wet wet as I started to cream for him. I felt that pressure, it was seductive, I wanted it more. I didn't dare look at his face again, I didn't want this to stop; I just kept staring at Daddy's dick against my pussy, and I spread my knees so he could grind his tool against his daughter's crotch. Shit, my panties were soaking now. My mouth watered too, and I guess, he was having the same thought I was.

After a few moments probing my crotch with his wonderful erection, Daddy's hands were on my petite shoulders again, nudging me down. I totally complied. His horny daughter dropped to her knees, right in front of Dad, as he now leaned his ass against the countertops to the side. This was where I was going to blow my Daddy for the first time -- right here in our kitchen!

As I sank down to my knees on the floor, I found my face confronted with the most awesome, perfect dick imaginable. It looked perfect -- fat, thick, bulging veins, huge cockhead dripping his clear precum, with oversized, shaved balls dangling from beneath the massive shaft. Daddy's cock is not only thick, it's so fucking long; but not, like, some inhuman cock that is a freak of nature. It was a very natural but very large eight inches, maybe a half inch or inch more, proportionate to its thick girth. It just looked so hard, like it could bore a hole in concrete. Girls like that kind of dick, you know! It was pulsating, as it jutted out of his belly; twitching, almost, pointing at me, waiting for me.

Mmm, and Daddy's penis SMELLED divine, too! Its scent filled my nose, I could small hard male cock. Musky and nasty, so perverted. Daddy's cock, too! Taboo. My mouth was salivating for it.

I must have moaned, because Daddy snickered, as I put my hands up to his gorgeous penis. First, I just fondled it, getting used to its size, I'd never touched a dick that big before. I jerked it a couple times, even, then slid my hands to the base. Fuck, I couldn't wrap my fingers on one hand around it, it was so fucking fat. Holding it in both hands, I pointed it at my face, and opened my mouth. Fuck, I was sucking my Daddy's cock now! Its wonderful aroma completely filled my senses, as my tongue tasted it too. It burned heat against my tongue, it was so engorged with lust for me!

Now I looked up, with his penis in his daughter's mouth, and saw my Daddy smiling down at me. He was loving this. He had his hands on the countertops at his sides, he arched himself so his pelvis was thrust forward, and his thighs and knees were split with feet apart. He was giving me total access to his dick, so I could suck it like I wanted to. So badly!

Daddy got the best blowjob I'd ever given anyone! Right there, on the kitchen floor!

I couldn't get that whole penis in my mouth; barely half fit in. I'm not good at taking a dick in my throat -- hey, I'm only 18, right -- but I went up to that point, I think I got about half into my mouth, until his cockhead was at the back of my mouth, near my throat's entrance. I even gagged a bit, not much. My jaw instantly hurt, his cock was so big, I had to really stretch my mouth open! I salivated on it, getting his dick super-wet with spit, then I started sucking and licking, really going crazy on it! I slurped up my saliva and his precum, running my tongue around just his fat cockhead in my mouth, around and around, then licked down the soft, sensitive underside. I licked the sides of his shaft, down to his balls, coating it in saliva, then licked back to the top and started bobbing my mouth, back and forth, letting him fuck my mouth. I kept putting my long, blonde hair behind my ears, because my hair was falling around my face; Daddy reached down and grabbed my long locks, pulling it back in a ball over my head, using a fist to keep my hair out of the way. Thanks, Daddy!

I looked up at him several times, locking eyesight more than once, as he watched me sucking his divine penis. I was moaning in delight, so happy! My hands were against his hairy, meaty thighs, keeping myself upright, and a couple times I reached up to fondle his manly asscheeks. Fuck, his butt felt powerful and grownup -- hairy, muscular, so powerful! Daddy is all about power, his muscular chest and his thick thighs, and that perfect, concrete-hard penis. Mmm, I so lust for Daddy!