Daughter Lusts For Her Sexy Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, Daddy, I fuckin' love your cock," I told him at some point, while slurping on it. It was pretty obvious I did. I couldn't get enough of it in my mouth, pumping back and forth, and licking and kissing up and down the sides.

Daddy muttered a response that made me laugh. "I loved you in that black outfit early this morning," he snickered, "but, apparently, not even as much as you loved Elena's pussy the other day."

Oops! Daddy knew about that, huh. Elena told him I licked his cum out of her cunt! I laughed, not denying it of course. Why should I? The net result was one I wanted, even if it wasn't planned -- I fucked Elena, he found out about it, and now he's going to fuck me!

Daddy still had one hand above my head, holding up my hair; his other hand wrapped around the base of my skull, near my neck, helping my head bob back and forth. All I could smell was his cock; my nose was clogging up, in fact, so I was breathing around his cock, or trying to. Daddy was fucking my mouth hard now, growling, slamming his body forward and thrusting his dick hard into my mouth. I was whimpering, my jaw was hurting from being open so far, and I felt that huge cockhead punching the entrance to my throat over and over. Spit was all over my face and his cock, and I couldn't do anything but let him fuck my mouth, with his strong hands grabbing my hair and skull as they were. My legs were aching, too, from kneeling on the hard kitchen floor, and my pussy inside my panties was growling for attention. But I loved sucking his boner, and I wasn't going to move from that position, I just kept sucking that married penis because it was the best thing to ever happen to me.

"You look so good, Cheyanna," I heard him moan down to me, as he watched his penis fuck his teenage daughter's mouth.

A few minutes later, I could feel his tensions rising. Daddy was nearing a cum! He started moaning that way, and his body's movements were getting more furious and powerful, and he would hold his cock against the back of my mouth longer. I slid a hand up to his shaft, holding it, kind of hanging onto it to hold myself upright while I kept pumping my mouth on Daddy's dick. He was sneering, staring at my blowjob, sucking in air as I sucked and licked him furiously.

"Ahhhh -- FUCK!" His scream told me what was happening.

I closed my lips around his erection and cockhead, and the first glob of gooey, warm, salty sperm squirted into my mouth. I was making Daddy cum! But, see, he didn't want to cum IN my mouth. Before the second stream shot out, he pulled his cock entirely out of his mouth. He went to grab his dick, but my hands were already there, I wanted to do it for him! I wrapped both hands around his messy, sweaty penis, stroking it, aiming it at my face. I knew what he wanted. Smiling up at Daddy, my eyes on his, I jerked his dick hard and it began ejaculating -- ALL OVER MY FACE! I felt streams of that hot jism, splattering on me, landing in jets on my forehead, over my eyebrow, my nose, my cheek! I kept pumping it, and Daddy kept flooding, spewing his babymaking sauce all over his daughter!

Normally, I'm not into guys messing up my pretty face with sperm -- guys are lucky enough to get to fuck me, you know. But, whatever Daddy wanted, Daddy was going to get! I just wanted his maximum happiness!

As his orgasm subsided, I couldn't see out of one eye, and I felt like my entire face was dripping with that cream. Daddy didn't go soft, instead, he began rubbing his hard penis against my cummy face. He smeared his own cum around his cock, spreading it more evenly over my face, then he slid his cock to my mouth. I opened up, my tongue came out, and I began cleaning off his jism from his dick. Mmm, it was so nasty and musky, so salty! So sexy! I kept looking up at him, seeing his eyes fixated on the sight of my face covered in his sperm, my pink tongue cleaning off his tool. When I'd lick it clean, he'd rub it against my face, getting more semen on it, bringing it back to my mouth to clean off again. I got to taste so much of Daddy's cum, while continuing to lick his spent dick!

Then, Daddy stared down at me, getting really wicked, playful grin. Still holding my long, blonde hair over my head, he yanked his fist so that my head rotated, looking more up at him, towards the ceiling. He leaned forward, and -- can you believe this? -- my Daddy SPAT on my face. One big, fat lob of saliva, he leaned over and spat it all over my messy face!

Not only did he spit on my face -- then, next, he took his hand and SMACKED it across my cheek! Right across my face!

My face stung, and I was surprised he spat and slapped me. But, do you know what? It turned me on SO much!

Daddy growled, "So, you hot little bitch -- are you going to be Daddy's slut today -- since we both have the day off?"

I had no idea he had the day off, but I wasn't about to talk about that! "YES!" I exclaimed, biting my lip, the sting of that slap wakening my senses. The numbness on my jaw and legs didn't seem so important now. "Yes, Daddy -- make me your slut!"

I was so thrilled! Daddy was going to fuck me all day -- I was going to be Daddy's slut! Just like I wanted!

My sexy father, wearing a t-shirt but nothing to cover his ass or big penis, took my hand and led me to the stairs, then up to the second floor. I was still in my long shirt and panties, and couldn't wait to get them off. At the top of the steps, I kind of assumed we'd go into my bedroom, but he yanked me hand and took me into his bedroom, the one he shared with my mother.

Daddy had a very specific idea in mind!

At the foot of my parent's huge bed, instead of having a footboard, they have this padded bench. It's sort of a wide footstool; Mom calls it a "divan," although, I have no idea if she knows what the fuck that is. It's about three foot wide, a foot deep, and maybe two feet off the floor, with metal legs and frame.

Daddy led me to the bench, and had me stand to face his and Mom's bed. I was giggling, I was so excited. Daddy peeled off my panties, leaving me just in a shirt like him, then he pointed at the bench and told me to kneel on it. I didn't hesitated, I climbed right up on it, putting both knees on it as wide as I could get them, and bending over. That's what he wanted -- me bent over, my elbows resting on his bed's mattress and sheets, while my ass was now stuck up in the air!

I looked back, seeing Daddy admiring my nude butt. He saw the pale, creamy asscrack, and the tanlines halfway down my cheeks. I saw him lick his lips, his eyes bulging out as he stared at my butt. Daddy, it seemed, really did admire my ass!

And immediately, I knew why he had me kneel on that stool. It was the perfect height; with him standing behind me, as I bent forward on the stool, his penis was just about level with my ass! He stepped forward, and I felt that hard, throbbing dick against my asscrack, lying in it. Daddy was watching his cock splitting my little teen butt in half, while I was looking back at him. My pussy, now nude, was dripping wet, I felt juices already sliding down my sensitive, inner thighs. Daddy's big hands wrapped around my thin hips, holding me steady, while he began to pump his cock back and forth, sliding the shaft up and down my asscrack, then his wet cockhead traced a path down and up my buttcrack.

I really felt, as his cockhead neared my asshole, that Daddy was going to ass-fuck me with his penis, right then and there. Oh, he was -- just, he had something else he wanted in my asshole first -- his tongue!

After teasing my ass with his huge penis a short time, Daddy dropped to his knees. I kept my knees pried open, bending way over, almost freezing in a horny state. I'd never had my ass fucked before -- other than by stuff I'd put in it myself, to see what it felt like -- mainly, a highlighter pen, which seemed to fit nicely (and felt really evil and sexy in my butt). I felt Daddy's hot breath behind my butt, and then, a short moment later, there it was -- his tongue, against my asscrack!

My father began licking up and down my nasty, smooth asscrack, tasting my skin and sweat, and my pussyjuices already coating it. His tongue neared my butthole, and I screamed as I felt him starting to probe around my tightened hole with his tonguetip. But I didn't move away, offering him my ass. Daddy sure wanted it! His tongue licked and licked my hole, getting it so wet, then he just did it -- he shoved his grownup tongue into my teenage butthole!

It felt amazing! Soft, wet, probing; a pressure inside me, as he stuffed tongue into me, making my anal muscles stretch to open my butt. My pussy was really aching now, it wanted attention so badly, but for the moment, my ass was getting all of Daddy's love!

He tenderly licked and kissed my asshole, sucking it too, really tasting it and working it over. He had me so horny and wet, I would have let a dog fuck me. (I mean, to me, that's the nastiest thing ever -- but, I know girls who've done that -- but I digress again.) I kept my ass up high, and felt my own father licking my butthole, and the muscles around it.

Daddy also began to play with my butt with his finger. He leaned his mouth back, and watched himself sliding a finger inside my ass. It sort of felt like that pen I'd stuff in me -- not too thick, but enough to feel it. He probed a finger in and out, back and forth, then started to lick my asshole again after he withdrew his finger.

Finally, my cunt got his attention too! While licking my butt, Daddy's finger went from my asshole to my vagina. His fingertip grazed my clitoris, grinding into it, making my pelvis gyrate instinctively. The aching inside my cunt immediately trebled, I just wanted to be fucked so badly! Daddy's fingers traced my pussylips, spreading juices around them, while he kept licking my asshole. His fingertip toyed with the entrance to my slit, just touching it and not entering it; he had me so ready to fuck, he was tormenting me!

That's when he stood up again, his hands around my hips. I felt my Daddy's penis against my naked ass, and he moved his cockhead down -- to my asshole. Daddy was going to ass-fuck me first!

I screamed, loudly, as he inserted that huge dick in my ass! It was way bigger than anything I'd ever had in my butt! His hands were strongly gripping my nude hips, and he pushed my t-shirt (still on me!) upwards, exposing most of my tanned, slender back. Staring down at me, I saw him gazing at the sight of his cockhead pushing into my asshole, stretching it open, letting me feel his presence there. He pushed more, and now I was getting some of his cock into my tight little ass -- two inches, then maybe three inches of it. Daddy was fucking his daughter's butt!

"Owwww, Daddy!" I was moaning loudly, grunting painfully, but loving what he was doing. It only seemed right -- fucking my Daddy was so wrong and taboo, but so different and arousing from anything I'd ever done in my life, that our sex should start with something radically wild and different for me. Why not a father's cock into his daughter's butthole? "Daddy -- fuck my ass!"

He snorted, as he kept fucking my ass like I wanted. "Heh -- I love your little ass, baby -- loved it in that thing you were wearing last night!" I smiled to myself, loving that my effort to seduce him in that lacey outfit apparently had worked! "Seriously, Cheyanna, you have the BEST, hottest ass!"

I laughed, looking back at my old man as I felt him plowing his penis into my butthole. "Yeah? Better than Elena's -- or Raina's?" I snickered, smiling at him, proving I knew it. I gave him a very wide smile, also showing I didn't disapprove.

Daddy laughed, knowing that I knew. "Yeah, way better than either of theirs," he agreed; I knew he was being honest, as my butt is way better than either of theirs.

He fucked my ass for maybe ten minutes, maybe fifteen; for most of it, I just had my head down, on my arms, as I bent my torso over his mattress, and felt that huge penis sliding in and out of my hole. I was wincing and grunting, I didn't know it was work to get ass-fucked; unlike having regular sex, I had to push back at him, and keep myself bent over, because his cock felt like it was going to get stuck inside my little anus! He was grunting too, and both of us were really getting turned on by the feeling of that awesome daddycock shoved in his daughter's butthole.

Eventually, he'd had enough for the time being with my ass. Time for the real action!

Leaving me bent-over on that kneeler, Daddy withdrew his cock from my asshole and immediately pushed it downwards, his fat cockhead kissing my pussylips. "Owww -- yesss, Daddy!" squealed his eager daughter, wanting to get fucked so badly. It's what I'd always imagined; only, I hadn't pictured the first time we fucked would be doggy-style. I didn't care, I just wanted his dick inside me!

And that's when he did it for the first time. My Daddy fucked my pussy!

Staring at my tanlines and my creamy ass, Daddy used one powerful thrust to drive his swollen penis inside my aching pussy. I was so fucking wet, and also so tight! He howled at the tightness of my cunt around his manhood. With his hands still wrapped firmly around my thin hips, Daddy started pounding himself into me, using hard jabs of his pelvis to push his erection against the tightness and pressure inside my vagina, shoving more and more meat into me. I felt my cuntlips stretching open, and I was screaming with joy at the feeling of my Daddy's awesome cock fucking my pussy! "Yeahhh -- Daddy -- yeahhh, fuck me!" I pushed my pelvis towards him, wanting more of that meat in my cunt.

I felt his dick ripping me open, it was by far the largest cock to ever fuck me! It seemed he was inside me deeper than anyone or anything had ever been before; but he still had more cock outside, more to feed me! The pressure inside my cunt was so intense, it was making my legs shake as I leaned over the mattress. He kept ramming, he kept thrusting his powerful body against my petite figure, screwing his horny daughter relentlessly, stuffing more and more cock into my wet pussy.

He reached up, grabbing my t-shirt at the bottom hem, balling it up. I felt him yank backwards on it, pulling my shoulders backwards too. My entire body compacted, with his pelvis and cock pushing my ass forward. He was driving deeper into me! I screamed more, my back arched, the t-shirt tightly digging into my shoulders as Daddy pulled backwards on it as hard as he could. His cock was so deep inside me, I had no idea how he got so much penis into my teen cunt!

And that's when it hit my -- my first orgasm while fucking Daddy! Out of nowhere, my stretched, fucked cunt just spasmed, I felt this rush of warmth through my body, exploding out of my pussy, saturating every corner of my being. My bent-over legs and my arms under me all burned, while my stomach was churning, and my head got dizzy with happiness. I was cumming so hard, my twat squeezing Daddy's huge prick, and the size of that concrete pole inside my pussy made my cum last even longer, and feel even better, than any others!

Daddy felt my orgasm, burying his boner as deep into my pussy as he could reach it, and leaving it there. I just came around it, my cuntmuscles clenching it, and I began coughing and screaming from my bent-over position as I cummed from his fucking.

With me having just cum, think Daddy was going to slow down? No, the opposite! His big hands grabbed my little teenage hips again, and he started SLAMMING into me -- really rapidly pumping his body back and forth, sliding his tool in and out of my twat at furious speeds! He was like a piston, driving into my cunt dozens of times a minute, faster and faster! I remained bent over on the mattress, my knees at the edges of the cushions of the low bench, grabbing the bedsheets on Daddy's bed as I felt his huge cock fucking my vagina from the rear at maximum speed. I was screaming his name, too -- "Daddeeee! Daddeeeee!"

Daddy's rapid-fucking from behind brought me to a second orgasm pretty quickly, although not as big of one. The man knew how to fuck a cunt, better than any guy I'd ever fucked before!

After those two orgasms, we moved onto the mattress. My cunt was aching, I couldn't move my knees without laughing. Daddy did the honors, literally picking me up and rolling me onto my back in the middle of the bed. I saw him naked now, with his salt-and-pepper hairs on his chest beaded with perspiration. Daddy's eyes were staring at my body, which he disrobed completely by removing my t-shirt. Now he saw my naked tits for the first time, and I proudly arched my back to show them off. But his eyes went down to my pussy again, so I pulled my legs open -- painfully, I should add -- to expose the wet slit that wanted more of his cock.

"C'mon, Daddy," I moaned anxiously, "fuck me again!"

My father crawled on top of me, and buried his erection into my vagina again. As he did it, he leaned down -- pressing his mouth on mine, and shoving his tongue into my mouth. I was French-kissing my own father! It was hot, let me tell you that! I'd dreamed of making out with him, but in a weird way, the thought of kissing him was actually even more taboo and inappropriate than having his dick in my pussy. A part of me wondered, would we even fuck without kissing? Just carnal, pleasurable sex -- but no lip-locking, which is so intimate and personal? No, we were going to make out, and it was great! Daddy's mouth tasted nasty, I could taste my ass in there I guess. His tongue was large and manly, he shoved it deep in my smaller mouth, licking around furiously. I sucked his tongue, moaning, and licked it too, then he let me flick my tongue around the inside of his mouth.

I instantly found out that I liked making out with my father more than with any other guy ever. Not only was he good at it, but in fact, I loved him more than any man ever -- and, what better way to show it, than French-kissing? It was way more intimate, kissing Daddy that way. I should have done this so long ago! I should be making out with Daddy every day! We're loving each other more this way.

As Daddy neared his second orgasm of the morning, he broke the kiss, and leaned upright, towering over me. My thin, tanned thighs were wrapped around his waist, but he pushed them back, my knees to my chest, spreading me wide open. I gazed at his hairy, muscular chest and flat stomach, and at his sexy pelvis ramming into me, stuffing that cock into my cunt over and over. Daddy was staring down at my breasts, so I grabbed my own tits, playing with them as he watched, even pinching and pulling my nipples for him. It turned me on more, too, I love playing with my boobs.

I felt him pushing deeper into my twat, leaving it in there, and I figured, he was going to orgasm again. It's what I wanted! "Cum in me, Daddy," I encouraged him, "cum in me, please!" My voice was whining, I was begging.

He thrust deep into me, pressing his cockhead as far inside my pussy as it would stretch, and he exploded. Daddy roared, and I could feel his shaft ejaculation -- I felt the waves of cum pumping through that shaft, squirting into my girly hole. I began cumming too, screaming with him, feeling my own father cumming inside my pussy. We were both loving it so much!

As we both came down from the cum, I reached up to his neck, to pull him down for another kiss. Based on every experience with every one of my past lovers -- okay, all teenage boys -- I totally expected him to pull out, and for us to cuddle for a while, until he could get hard again and we could fuck later.

Daddy, it seemed, didn't fuck like a teenage boy. He didn't need to wait, to keep fucking me!

Remaining hard, and with my pussy sloppy with his jism, Daddy now had a perfectly-lubricated hole to fuck. He remained on top of me, his arms straight down and his manly adult chest hovering over my body, as he stared at my tits and small tummy, and he began pounding his dick in and out of my cunt. My pussy was really on fire, it was so fucking sore (as my ass still was), but I wasn't about to stop this fucking! I wrapped my hands under my small knees, spreading myself open, and feeling my father driving that penis in and out of my twat furiously. He was sneering down at me, I could see the lust in his eyes. I wasn't his daughter now, I was a hot piece of meat, some sexy blonde bitch his cock felt great inside!