Daughter Lusts For Her Sexy Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But his words were so endearing. "Chayanna," he muttered, still pumping his dick in and out of my twat violently, "you turn me on so much -- you're so sexy, so gorgeous, perfect body -- I just want you to love this, as much as I do!"

"Awww!" I teared up, literally I started to cry, while he was fucking me. "I love you sooo much, Daddy!" I balled, my hands up to his neck. He came down, and we started kissing madly, passionately, while that awesome tool was busy plunging into my sloppy-wet pussy.

We rolled around a bit, and ended up with me straddling him. Daddy wasn't flat on his back, but had his shoulders and head propped up a bit on pillows, against the headboard, while my small body was on top of his firm, manly physique. I had my hands on the thick, sweaty carpet of his chest hair, and it felt so sexy -- so different from smooth teenage bodies, either my boyfriends or Elena. Daddy was all man! As I sank my small body downward, I felt that huge cock shove upwards, plunging into my fucked, sore pussy, making me arch my back. I pushed my chest forward, into Daddy's face, and he instantly started suckling my nipples and boobs while I fucked him. Daddy's hands went to my asscheeks, fondling them, groping them, palms and fingers around them while I rode his dick.

I felt amazing -- Daddy's mouth on my B-cup breasts, his hands on my small asscheeks, his enormous and perfect cock stretching my cunt in every possible direction. I had multiple orgasms riding him that way. His lips and then teeth clenched on my nipples, tugging them, intensifying my cums. Our bodies were saturated in juices now, our sweat and my pussyjuice mixed with his sperm, as he induced cum after cum from me, with me riding him.

After fucking seemingly forever that way, he told me, he wanted to cum again, and wanted to see my ass when he did. We got in position to fuck doggy-style again, except he pushed my body down flat on the bed, my legs spread open. He still somehow had some of his big dick in my cunt that way, and his eyes were staring at my nude ass and thin, tanned back, plus my long blonde hair flowing around, as he rammed his meat into my pink hole again and again. I reached my hand underneath myself, down to my crotch, my arm pressed against the mattress while my fingers found my clitoris. I touched and teased my clitty, and my fingers also slid down a bit more to feel Daddy's cock fucking me! I felt his shaft sliding into my pussy, I could feel my sex with Daddy!

I brought myself to yet another cum, and soon, Daddy was cumming too. Whatever sperm he had left in those balls, he shot them inside my pussy again.

Now, finally, we collapsed in each other's arms on the bed, kissing madly. It was sexual heaven! My body was so fucking sore, my cunt totally messy and used, dripping sperm; every muscle ached, and my asshole, and knees, and tits felt abused and manhandled. As well as they should have been -- Daddy fucked me better than anyone ever had!

I didn't really want to talk, I just wanted to be with him. Daddy, however, was proud of himself. He told me, I fucked him better than any girl had, even whores. I think he meant it as a complement, you know -- I mean, professional gals who fuck for a living didn't fuck him as good as I did. And why would they? I love my Daddy, more than any female ever! I knew how great he was, and he had given me such a great life, I really appreciated him. Shit, I mean, he MADE me, right? It's my way of saying thanks!

Daddy also told me, as we made out, that Elena told him earlier that week I'd asked about her and him -- and that I wanted to know how good Daddy was. Then, Daddy said, Elena told him I'd eaten her, after he fucked her. When I showed up the prior night wearing the black, lacey lingerie, Daddy knew I was trying to tease him, and he put all that together to assume I wouldn't resist his advances. He also found out, when I was teasing him in the lingerie, that I didn't have school today. He cancelled his meetings at work, took the day off, and planned to fuck me. All day!

And, it was not even noon yet!

Now, I had missed my appointment with Haylee, I was supposed to be at her house an hour earlier. I'd totally forgot. Nude, I raced out of Daddy's bedroom to mine, to retrieve my cellphone. Daddy followed me, also naked, and sat on my bed. The bare daddy and daughter, now lovers, sat on my smaller bed. I called her, as he stroked my blonde hair and slim back, and I profusely apologized. I made up a lie, that my Dad was home sick and I needed to get meds for him and shit, and I totally forgot. Haylee, it seemed, didn't want to talk much, and she had no problem I was tied up. I hung up, and said to my sexy Daddy, "I think her boyfriend is over, anyway."

Daddy's hand slipped to my vagina. "So is yours," he told me, turning my face to his, and kissing me.

After another good tongue-filled French kiss, I laughed. "So -- you're not dating Elena anymore? Or Raina?"

He shrugged. "Eh -- sure I am, unless you don't want me to?"

I really didn't mean to make him give up his other girlfriends. It's weird, I wasn't jealous anymore. I didn't need him solely to myself! But I was sure I'd get his sex, way more often than them! "Well, I'll probably still fuck boys -- so of course you can fuck them." I kissed him again, then added, "Just, fuck me more, okay?"

He raised his eyebrow at me, snickering playfully. "Oh, on one condition." He paused, and added, "You have to let me watch you and Elena fuck each other -- like you did Saturday -- I think I'd like to see that!"

Immediately, I could tell, Daddy and I were going to have a bunch of sexy adventures together!

I still had my cellphone in my hand. I smiled at him, and told Siri, "Dial Elena." I grinned again at him, holding the phone to my face, as I asked my new bisexual girlfriend, "Hey, baby -- it's me, Chey -- hey, are you busy today, you wanna come over to my house?" Daddy snickered at me, and I giggled at her, when she said she could cancel her shopping plans with her mom. I teased her, "Yeah, trust me, you WANT to come over today -- REALLY, you want to come over!"

As Daddy and I kissed right after that call, before we went off to take a slutty shower together, I could just tell, I loved my new boyfriend! He was kind, sweet, caring, providing -- and sexy, hung, sensual, powerful, and horny!

Shit, as I write this, I'm just sure our sex life is going to be amazing together!

Now, I have to get going --- Elena's car is just pulling into our driveway. We're about to have a threesome, Daddy and her and me, and I can't wait!