Daughters - Eve, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My family has a little money, plus I'm kind of overpaid for what I do at Devonshire."

Adana led Eve up to her apartment. When they entered, Eve gaped at the expanse and luxuriousness of the furnishings.

"I think calling this a 'flat' is kind of misleading," she said. "It's more of a 'palace,' I think!"

The apartment was beautifully decorated, and appointed with what looked to Eve's middle class eyes as exquisitely selected antique furniture, all collected by someone with fabulous taste.

Adana put her hands on Eve's shoulders, and looked her in the eyes. "You've been so sweet to me - I wouldn't ever blame you if you hated me forever. There's no way I can ever make things up to you, so please, allow me to give you what little I can. I know they're just meaningless 'things', but it would make me feel better..."

"I don't understand..." Eve said.

"I want you to have this," Adana said.

"Have what?" Eve replied, bewildered.

Adana gestured at the apartment. "This...all this," she said.

"I still don't understand," Eve said. "You want me to stay here?"

"Well...yes," Adana said. "But, I'm giving it to you...it's yours." Her look was plaintive.

"But I can't accept an apartment," Eve said, exasperated.

"Of course you can," Adana said. "I own it - or rather my family does. We own the entire building."

"Your family owns the whole building, in this neighborhood?" Eve was incredulous.

"Yes...and I won't hear anymore about it. Please say yes," Adana said, her eyes nearly brimming with tears.

"Adana, I appreciate that you might feel guilty about making a mistake...before...but really, I'm alright with it. I'm happier - believe me, much happier that Eric and I aren't, um, 'an item.' And as for the magical dreams, and the newly found interest in women, I am absolutely thrilled about that!"

When she looked into Adana's eyes, she saw the girl's tears overwhelm her, and roll down her cheeks.

"So...okay, I'll be happy to come over here, maybe a lot - do you have hot water in the mornings - yes? But, it's yours, you can just let me borrow it sometimes, okay?"

Eve was grateful and thrilled at Adana's magnanimous gesture, but she didn't want the Spaniard to feel any more guilt.

"Look, I think you and I...we... are going to be something special - it's what I feel. But we both need to agree that there isn't anything motivating us but the way we feel about each other. At least, the way I feel about you..." Eve's voice trailed off, realizing she'd put herself out on a romantic limb.

Eve looked into Adana's eyes, saw the fierceness of her emotions, and slid her body into Adana's, bringing her lips to Adana's, kissing the woman she had discovered she needed in order to be complete. She felt Adana's body melt into hers, and Adana's arms go around her neck. Their first kiss had taken about five seconds. This one went on forever, in a sense. In some way, in some alternate reality branching off from this one, they just went on kissing until they moved on to another plane of existence.

But in this reality, although they both had a sense of that other Eve and Adana, they paused their kiss for at least a little while, to attend to other things.

"Adana," Eve gasped, "if you have whatever it is I have, you're going to find that you really, really want to touch another woman...and make love to her...and make her quiver mindlessly with pleasure, and delight....worship her femininity and essences...and have her do all those things to you, too."

"I must not have it," Adana said, hiding a tiny smile.

Eve felt a pang of disappointment in her heart.

"Oh, I want to do all those things - but not with 'another woman' - just with you," Adana finished.

Adana pressed her cheek against Eve's, her warm breath racing over Eve's ear. "Please, if you don't feel the same way about me, just...don't tell me, let me be happy for a little while in my ignorance."

Eve felt hot tears coursing down her cheeks. "Yes, oh god, yes, Adana...I do feel it for you!"

Then the two women held each other tightly, absorbing each other's heat, and softness, smelling the other's need and excitement. Suddenly, there was a loud gurgling sound from Eve's stomach.

"Oops," she said.

Adana pulled back, and looked at an embarrassed Eve. "Oh...was that your stomach? You poor dear, you must be STARVING!" Eve laughed.

"I guess it was all the exercise, walking around the Gardens..."

"Let me start dinner," Adana said, hurrying into the kitchen. Eve followed her in.

"Is there anything I can do?" Eve asked.

"Can you make a salad?" Adana asked.

"Oh, yes," Eve replied. She set to work cutting tomatoes, shredding lettuce and eyed a cucumber that she found in the refrigerator.

"Um, is this your only cucumber?" she asked, as Adana set to work on a dish involving veal medallions.

"No, there's another in the pantry," Adana replied. "Why do you ask?"

"Ohhh...just asking," Eve replied with a smirk.

She peeled and sliced the cucumber, along with the other ingredients. Then she threw in a few other odds and ends she found in the kitchen, typical of the average single girl.

The two women had their meal prepared quickly, and sat down to the dining room table to eat - Eve, of course, only had a kitchen table, so this meal was already a step up. Pouring a nice Australian Riesling, the two women toasted their new relationship.

"I'm not sure, exactly, where we're going, Adana, but I have never experienced the happiness and contentment that I do when I'm with you - and if someone had asked me a week ago how I felt about you, I'd have had to say, 'Do you mean that girl in the Executive Suite'?' For whatever reason, I feel as though I've known you a lifetime, and it makes me want to spend another lifetime with you...am I babbling?"

Adana beamed. "My mother told me never to say 'I love you' to a man unless I was absolutely sure...I think it still applies in this case."

"I love you, Eve," Adana said, her eyes moist.

"I feel the same, Adana...and I've never wanted a dinner to be over faster than this one - at least so that I can get to the dessert!"

Misunderstanding Eve, Adana said, "Oh, I don't have a dessert, Eve - though I suppose we could get some pastries..."

"Oh no," Eve said. "I have all the pastries I could possibly want right here." Her eyes were frank.

Adana blushed, finally getting Eve's point, and squirmed in her seat.

"Yes, I think I'd like that, too," she whispered, unable to look up.

The two women finished, probably in record time, and quickly washed the dishes by hand. Adana washed, and Eve dried, then put away the pieces. They took every occasion to touch hips, and Eve invariably touched Adana's hands, and fingers, as she handed her pieces. Finally, neither could bear the anticipation and excitement any further.

Eve took Adana in her arms, and the two women passionately kissed, hot lips pressed together, curious, hungry tongues seeking out mates. Their breasts, warm together, stiff nipples pressing into flesh. Adana's arms around Eve's neck, her breath whispering into Eve's ear.

"I don't know what to do," she whispered. "I just know that I want you."

"I know what to do," Eve said. "And so will you...soon." Adana giggled, and didn't object.

Eve took Adana by the hand, and led her to what she hoped would turn out to be a bedroom for both of them.

"Oh, this is beautiful," Eve gasped, particularly at the king sized bed. "My gosh, that bed goes on for miles!"

"Do you like it?" Adana asked, pleased.

"Oh, yes," Eve said. "C'mon, let's try it out." She climbed onto the bed, holding out her hand for Adana to join her. Adana joined her, and the two lay, side by side, at first hesitant. But the inner need they both felt would hardly let their initial shyness hold them back.

It is so often difficult for two normally shy and diffident people to initiate lovemaking. But everyone dances to the same piper in love, and Eve and Adana were no different, particularly given that their new state of existence had so expanded the pleasures to be experienced in the arms of another woman.

Shyly, awkwardly at first, Adana and Eve slipped into each other's arms. But their coming together from that point was organic and natural, as though they'd been lovers for years. Eve brought her lips to Adana's, feeling the Spanish girl's lips trembling, with timidity and anticipation both, their soft lips touching, then pressing. Eve's tongue was anxious, unwilling to wait, slipping into Adana's warm, wet mouth.

"Mmm," Adana murmured in growing excitement at the unexpected invasion. The fantasies that had caused her so much distress had begun this way, as she had imagined an aggressive Eve dominating her - but now, there was no fear, no distress - only the warmth and tenderness of Eve's body against hers, bringing her tranquility and excitement both, oddly enough.

Adana marveled at the soft feel of Eve's exhalations, warm and moist, soft currents on her cheek, so unlike a man's grunts and gasps.

Eve's tongue caressed Adana's gums, slickly wet, tasting her saliva, the taste sweet, the feel so like a woman's pussy - the thought sent a tingle straight to Eve's clitoris. She moaned, and reflexively thrust her cunt against Adana's hip. Eve moaned in return, open to Eve's domination, openly submissive to her only slightly more experienced lesbian lover.

"Oh, Eve," Adana gasped, her cheek sliding against Eve's, her lips pressing into Eve's ear. Eve shivered with pleasure as Adana's lips touched her sensitive ear.

"Yesss..." Eve hissed, the touch of Adana's wet lips, then the tip of a shy tongue, on her lobe and ear sending her clit into light spasms of delight. Eve hugged Adana hard, briefly, as she came, momentarily lost in sensation, her lips seeking out Adana's again, her hand finding one of Adana's full breasts, both women groaning in continuing pleasure at the contact.

Eve's fingers gently caressed Adana's soft, full breast through her blouse and bra, even with two thicknesses of cloth, Eve could feel how incredibly hard and stiff Adana's nipple was. For her part, Adana felt Eve's soft touch over her dark brown nipple, send sweet shocks of electricity coursing through her body to the tiny pearl of pleasure between her legs, her slit wetting in anticipation, as her body prepared for a night of pleasure and woman on woman ecstasy.

"Ohh, Eve....yesss," Adana murmured, her lips only fractionally apart from Eve's.

"Do you like that, baby?" Eve whispered, her words and breath racing over Adana's lips to her ears, more felt than heard.

"Oh god, yes," Adana whispered back, her volume rising at the end, as she pressed her own clit, hard against Eve, sending tremors of pleasure through her body. Eve cooed as she felt Adana's spasmodic reaction.

"Yessss, baby....cum.." she grunted, as her fingers more aggressively squeezed and teased Adana's sweet breast and nipple, her fingers tightly pinching the woman's long nipple through her clothing.

"Aaaagh," Adana squealed, pain and pleasure coursing through her nipple and breast.

"Was that too hard?" Eve asked.

"No....it's wonderful," Adana moaned. "Don't stop...please!"

Still, Eve slacked her pressure on Adana's poor, abused nipple. She thought that Adana might love the feeling during their lovemaking, but be in too much pain afterwards - and she never wanted Adana to be in real pain, there were too many luscious, enjoyable things they could do between them that didn't hurt her new love.

"I want you to be naked with me," Eve whispered in Adana's pink ear. She felt Adana nod her head submissively.

"Yes, I want to be naked with you...I so want to feel your body against mine...nothing between us..." Adana said.

Eve began unbuttoning Adana's blouse, the buttons moving up and down with the rapidity of Adana's breathing. She could feel the girl's heart beating rapidly, too.

"Slow down, girl, you're about to have a heart attack!" Eve teased.

"I can't help it, I've never been this excited before," Adana moaned. "I want to cum...with you."

Eve glanced at Adana, then smiled. "Okay, a quick fuck."

Eve stopped unbuttoning Adana's blouse, the top few buttons undone, and rapidly jammed her hand, hard, under the waistband of Adana's skirt, her fingers racing over the girl's pudenda.

"Oh my god, you're bare there!" Eve exclaimed - she had never even thought of a hairless pussy before.

Adana blushed. "I don't know where the idea came from, it was in my dream...you told me to do it."

Eve grinned.

"I can't take credit for the idea...I never even knew such a thing was possible - but it feels really nice under my fingers...can't wait to see it..."

Adana cried out as Eve's middle finger sunk into her sopping wet pussy, and the flesh of Eve's palm pressed hard onto Adana's clit. Eve was alarmed, then smiled when she saw, and heard, what was happening.

"Oh god oh god oh god oh god I'm cumminng cumming cummmmmm fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck oooooooooh ohhhhhhhh...." the rest was unintelligible to Eve, but she understood it very well.

She brought her face to Adana's, resting her cheek against her new lover's. She could feel Adana gulping, then breathing hard, then slowing her breathing as she came down from her sexual high.

Adana's cheek was wet against Eve's. Eve pulled her face away from Adana, who had her eyes closed, her bangs were wet and clumped together, beads of sweat on her forehead. She let out a long sigh, then slowly opened one eye, looking at Eve.

"My goodness," Adana said. "I thought I knew what an orgasm felt like...I think I didn't know at all."

"It was a good cum...." Adana said, her timbre rising at the end.

"Oh my goodness," Adana repeated. "One more like that, and I'll be ready to move on to the next world - I don't think there could be anything better than that." Eve smiled, but didn't say anything, just snuggled next to Adana.

The two women lay comfortably next to each other. Adana was recovering from her most memorable orgasm, and Eve was content for their lovemaking to be as slow as Adana wanted it to be - or as fast as she needed it to be. She softly stroked Adana's arms and shoulders, and finished unbuttoning her blouse. Adana snuggled into Eve as she did.

"Does that feel nice, Adana?" Eve asked.

Adana nodded, then shyly added, "Yeah."

"Would you like me to keep on massaging you?" Eve asked. "Are you ready for some more?"

Adana looked up at her, and said, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but yes, could I please please please have lots more of that...please!"

"Okay, let's take your top off," Eve said in a lilting tone. Adana sat up, as Eve pulled it off her shoulders and arms, leaving her in just her bra.

"Mmmm, that's a very pretty bra, Adana - where did you get it?"

"In Seville, actually. There's a nice little intimates shop there, on Avenida Constitución. I'd love to show you the area sometime," Adana said.

"I'd like that," Eve said, kissing Adana, and pressing herself into the girl, as Adana let her arms go around Eve's neck. The two kissed leisurely, enjoying each other's smell, and taste, and feel, and small sounds of contentment.

When they removed their lips from each other's a few minutes later , Eve looked at Adana inquisitively.

"I've been meaning to ask you - your name is so pretty - does it mean something in English, you know, like Juan is equivalent to 'John'? Eve asked. "And if it's a dumb question, just ignore it."

"No, it's a good question," Adana said. "And I've been waiting for you to ask."

Then Adana told her.

"You're KIDDING!" Eve exclaimed. Adana shook her head.

"It is the truth."

"That makes us kind of special, doesn't it?" said Eve. "And I think that makes me your woman."

"Yes...but I am thinking we are already special, don't you agree? And I want you to always be my woman...and I want to be yours."

"Well...as your duly appointed woman...I demand my right to become completely familiar with every part of your body, in every way," Eve declared.

"Er, what?" Adana squeaked.

"Oh, don't fret," Eve laughed. "I only want to look at you - very closely," she said. "The rest of the familiarization can come later."

"I'm not sure I fully appreciate what that will mean in the future, but I'm willing to find out," Adana laughed.

"Shut up and let me check you out," Eve said, kissing Adana's neck and reaching around the woman's slim, warm body to unhook her bra. Adana giggled.

"I'm all yours," she sighed. Eve released Adana's bra, then pulled it off her shoulders and arms, her full breasts jiggling and pink, happy to be released from their confinement.

"Oh, that feels so good," Adana sighed, simply at having her breasts freed. "I hate bras."

"Please don't feel as though you have to wear one around me," Eve said. "I think your breasts are lovely."

"If you're going to look at mine, at least let me see yours," Adana suggested.

Eve smiled, and knelt before Adana. "Okay," she responded, as Adana began unbuttoning Eve's blouse. As the buttons became undone, Adana was pleased to see that Eve wasn't wearing a bra.

"Ooh, nice," she said, as the slight swell of Eve's small breasts was revealed.

"Mine are so small, I can get away without a bra lots of the time," Eve confessed.

"I'm glad," Adana said. "They're so beautiful, they should never be covered - with anything," she continued, as the last button came loose, and she swirled the blouse off Eve.

"May I kiss them?" Adana asked, her lips moist.

"Yes, I'd like that...so much," Eve sighed.

Adana leaned in, looking at Eve's pink nipples curiously, her own being far darker.

"Your nipples are so sweet," she said. "So delicate and beautiful." She gently wrapped her lips around Eve's nipple, as though afraid she might hurt the blonde-tressed woman.

"Mmm, Eve sighed. "That feels nice."

"I'm afraid I might hurt you," Adana said, momentarily removing her lips from Eve.

"No, it's alright. I promise I'll let you know if it hurts. Please, do what you like to me" Eve sighed. Her body was demanding more sensations.

Adana returned her mouth to the pretty nipple, and began sucking on the hard little piece of flesh. To her surprise, Eve's nipple tensed even more, becoming quite hard, and Eve arched her back, sighing.

"Yes...yessss," she murmured, her hands lightly on Adana's head, her fingers weaving into Adana's glossy black, wavy locks.

"Mmm...bite me...bite my nipple," she cooed, as her fingers tightened on Adana's hair.

Adana lightly bit down on the rubbery flesh of Eve's nipple. In spite of Eve's granting her carte blanche, Adana was still very cautious, only applying the slightest of pressure, as her hard, sharp incisor pressed into her woman's flesh.

"Unnh!" Eve grunted, pulling hard on Adana's locks, sending a sharp pain through Adana's scalp. She lightened the pressure.

"No, no! Don't stop!" Eve gasped, as the first tendrils of her orgasm crept through her clit.

Adana increased the pressure on Eve's nipple, and Eve howled with pleasure and pain, her clitoris and entire vulva figuratively exploding in hot, pink sensation, ecstasy coursing through her from her midsection, to every part of her body, crooning mindlessly as she reveled in the pleasure she was experiencing, and which seemed to go on forever.

Adana slacked off her pressure, as she sensed Eve cresting in her climax, and returned to simply sucking on her beautiful lover's sweet, pink nipple, now tasting a coppery aftertaste on her tongue. Eve had relaxed her grip on Adana's hair as she relaxed from her cum, to Adana's relief, and again cradled her lover's head with her hands.

Adana reluctantly pulled away from Eve's nipple, looking up at the beautiful American girl. There were tears in Eve's eyes.