Daughters - Eve, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please don't fuck me," she moaned, her eyes seemingly alarmed.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," Adana commanded, then knelt down, her face quickly approaching Eve's pussy, her labia rubbing together as her hips writhed and thrashed. Adana was about to taste a woman's wet pussy and force her to cum.

Eve slowed her thrashing as Adana's face neared her, Adana's mouth pressing against Eve's inner thigh, first one side, then the other, only inches from Eve's weeping pussy. Eve's scent of sex was nearly overwhelming to Adana - the hottest, freshest, most seductive scent she had ever smelled, her mouth watering at the spread laid out before her.

Eve's skin was smooth and silky at the junctures of her hips and thighs, hot and desirable. Adana kissed her way to Eve's pussy lips, the plump flesh there, with its downy hairs, tickling her lips. Adana's tongue tentatively reached out to lave over the tiny hairs, the pubic fleece tickling her, but the taste and smell of Eve's pussy was already the greater of the pleasure Adana found there.

She found her tongue reflexively licking, vainly trying to collect the massive quantity of female honey dew that Eve was producing for her lover. Eve's hips were beginning to respond again to Adana. Eve had submissively slowed her movements to allow Adana entry to her treasure pit, but the sensations and delights coursing through her from the touch of Adana's explorations was overwhelming any restraints that Eve could consciously bring to their lovemaking.

"Uhh, fuck..." Eve moaned. "Eat my pussy, lover...eat my cunt...lick up my cum, I wanna taste my pussy on your mouth...fuck me with that hot, hard tongue, make me cum in your mouth...kiss my twat with your sweet lips...fuck me, you lesbian cunt!"

Her hips began thrashing nearly uncontrollably now, as her orgasm began coursing through her, even though Adana had not yet touched her clitoris.

Adana gulped the sweet cum nearly gushing from Eve's pussy, the hot squirts of salty liquid her wet and physical manifestation of the pleasure she was feeling internally. Adana was shocked, believing that Eve was actually peeing in her mouth, but she too was too far gone to stop or even really mind.

The thought that she was bringing Eve to an explosive orgasm, and that Eve was then peeing in her mouth, was so exciting and so far removed from any of Adana's previous experiences, that she, too came, her clitoris exploding in waves of ecstasy and delight, radiating throughout her body, even though there was only a little irritation brought to her clit by her panties rubbing, as Adana's hips pressed into the mattress.

The two women writhed together, Eve with her legs spread, flat on her back, and Adana lying between them, her face in close contact with Eve's spasming pussy, her cheeks and mouth wet with Eve's cum. Their orgasms were both intense and long, both women entering dream worlds of feminine ecstasy together, electric pleasure ceaselessly streaming through their nervous systems as they moaned and shook together.

After long minutes, both women returned to consciousness of the world around them, albeit slowly. Adana looked at the pouting red slit, inches away from her face and smiled, her taste of another woman's pussy perhaps the greatest sexual act she had ever experienced, and with the knowledge that she had brought her partner to a crashing cum. She pulled herself up even with Eve, who began licking Adana's wet and creamy face, a mother cat licking her kitten.

Adana lay content for a few minutes, Eve's tongue roughly massaging and caressing her face, but when Eve's tongue ventured too near Adana's wet lips, Adana playfully captured Eve between her lips, softly holding her tongue. Eve's lips came to her tongue's rescue, aggressively attacking Adana's soft and welcoming lips.

Wordlessly, the two women made oral love, passionately kissing for the longest time, as their sexual centers both recovered from their previous overwhelming climaxes, and prepared for the next stage of pleasure.

Eve giggled. "You've cum...how many times? And you haven't taken off a stitch yet."

"You're amazing," Adana sighed. "The most fantastic cums I've ever experienced....does it get better than this?"

"Greedy girl," Eve cooed. "Let's take off your clothes and find out."

"I feel so content now," Adana said. "I'm too relaxed to take anything off, but I do so want to be naked with you."

"I will do the work, as arduous as it may be," Eve sighed, then grinned. "But I get to keep whatever I find." Adana raised an eyebrow, then returned the smile.

"That sounds delicious."

The two women lay together, gathering immense pleasure simply from each other's touch and warmth, softness and fragrance, the small sounds they made in each other's arms. Soon, Eve brought her hand up to Adana's breasts, and began softly caressing the long-tressed beauty through her dress. Her breasts were soft and full, flesh filling Eve's hands, Adana's breasts so much larger than Eve's - though each woman was pleased with the contrast her partner brought her.

"Mm, such soft breasts, Adana. So full and warm, to nuzzle and kiss, to lick and bite..."

"Ooh, that sounds...interesting," Adana said.

"I love how big your boobs are," Eve confessed.

"Mine are small, yours are such a beautiful contrast."

"And I love how perfect yours are," Adana said, her eyes traveling over Eve's naked breasts and erect nipples, then raising up to look directly into Eve's blue eyes.

Adana's fingers were soon traveling the same path over Eve's breasts, caressing her softness, fingernails scratching to leave ephemeral, milky trails. Pinching deep pink nipple between thumb and forefinger, the tip of Adana's tongue caught between her own lips as she judged by trial how much squeezing Eve would find to be divine. Adana's eyes and ears were intent.

"Oooh!" Eve exclaimed, when Adana reached the point of perfect pain and pleasure.

"That was nice," Eve said, then spotted Adana's captive pink tongue, still caught, and leaned over to kiss both it and Adana's red lips. The two kissed again, expressing their affection for each other, which in turn brought a question to Adana's mind that had been torturing her.

"What are we?" she asked, seemingly out of the blue.

"What do you mean?" Eve asked in turn.

"A month ago we were two straight women, not even friends, and in a way, enemies - at least, in my mind," Adana said, slowly, as though finding the speaking of each word painful.

The rest of her thought seemed more pleasant to her.

"But now we're lovers - that is what we are, isn't it? Lovers? I think - no, I know - that I love you, though I don't know why," Adana concluded.

Eve contemplated Adana's words, her eyes looking down. Then she looked back up, her look direct.

"I think...I think that the contaminated batch from my lab changed me...and later, I changed you..." Adana's face reddened as she too easily recalled who slipped the contaminated batch to Eve in the first place.

"...and I love you for doing that, and I will always be grateful that you did. In doing so, you opened up an entire world of pleasure that I never dreamed could exist, that I could experience, and thrive in. And somehow I've been empowered through it. I don't know how, and I certainly don't know why I was chosen, but I feel that I, and every woman that I - we - touch, have a special destiny."

"Special destiny?" Adana asked, puzzled.

"Yes...I think that we - you and I, and perhaps others - are destined to try to perfect whomever we can, to bring them happiness - really, perfect happiness - and in so doing, change the human race." Eve's cheeks were flushed, as though putting these feelings and thoughts into words for the first time, had exhilarated her beyond even that which she felt from her now massive orgasms.

"That sounds like...a lot," Adana said, slowly, her eyes on Eve's lips, tendrils of desire again coursing through her as she remembered Eve's taste and feel there.

"Do you think I'm - I don't know - crazy, or maybe just wrong?" Eve asked, suddenly uncertain.

"No, not at all," Adana replied. "I think that you're so right. I feel certain of that. I only hope that you'll take me along, to help...in any way I can." The last few words quavered as Adana spoke them. She would be devastated, she knew, if Eve said that she didn't need her.

"Oh, wonderful!" Eve exclaimed, embracing Adana. "I love you."

Adana's heart leapt in her chest - Eve loved her, as she loved Eve! She melted in Eve's arms. The two lay together, even as desire and passion grew inside them once again.

"There's just one thing," Adana said.

"What's that?" asked Eve.

"Who contaminated that stuff in the first place?"

"I've been thinking about that...a lot," admitted Eve.

"Did they know what they were doing, was it deliberate or just an accident...I've got a lot of questions. And it could have been anyone in the lab, but probably not someone from outside. And you'd be ruled out even if I didn't know you were telling the truth, because you don't have the access to the necessary equipment to produce the protozoan in any quantity. Someone with a lab like ours produced that contamination, I just know it."

Eve said, "So, with the way our names fit and all, 'Adana and Eve'...are we going to create a Garden of Paradise?"

Adana smiled. "Maybe...but perhaps we should start by outlawing apples!"

Eve giggled, then turned her attention back to the fucking that lay in the back of both their minds, but that was increasingly pushing to take over their immediate concerns.

"Time to get these clothes off, honey," Eve said. "It's not fair that you get to taste my pussy and I don't get to taste yours." Adana giggled.

"God, yes...I would LOVE to be fucked by you."

Eve decided to quit wasting time - after all, they had an immense amount of fucking to do before they slept - and lifted Adana's dress up, showing her panties, now wet and darkened at the crotch, and the string from the tampon, which had been soaking up much of her sexual cream, hanging down under the gusset.

Eve lifted the dress further, as Adana lifted her arms together over her head, revealed Adana's bra, lacy and feminine, with her two prominent nubs pressing through the stiff cloth, then Eve lifted up and over with the dress. Adana's glossy, curly black hair was gathered together, then tossed carelessly over both shoulders and her back, as the dress was pulled off.

Adana was now the one on her back, as Eve slid her right leg between Adana's thighs. Riding her wet and open pussy over Adana's thigh, Eve excited herself, by frigging her pussy and clit on Adana's thigh. Adana lifted her leg up a few inches, then lowered it, over and over, creating a hard surface for Eve's growing frenzy.

Eve closed her eyes as she mounted Adana, fucking herself on the woman's leg, then sliding lower to share her excitement with Adana. Their pussies coming together - Eve's hole wet and naked, Adana's slit wet and barely panty-covered, the two humped and tribbed themselves to a state of frantic excitement.

"God, pussy on pussy, I've never felt anything like it," Eve gasped, as she fucked her erect clit over and around Adana's equally hard, and slightly larger, clitoris. Adana's panties had long ago given up any pretense of being able to cover Adana's pussy and clit, as soggy as they had become with both women's juices, combined with the intense friction with which Eve's hips and cunt were rubbing the thin fabric.

"Yeah...yeah...hump me...fuck me, the tampon feels like your dick inside me...fuck me with your dick...fuck me hard, all night," Adana whispered. Both women soared on the rising wave of their lust, anticipation increasing until they each sensed the peak of their pleasure, rubbing their bodies together faster and faster, their lips pressed together, tongues caressing passionately, chests heaving as they fought to breath, their orgasms washing over them both at the same time, Adana shrieking with the pleasure coursing throughout her body and soul, Eve nearly blacking out as she came, seemingly endlessly, ecstasy taking ownership of her so long that Adana had to repeat Eve's name over and over again, until she finally responded.

"Eve, are you okay?" she gasped, after Eve finally coughed awake. "God, I was starting to worry..."

"Oh, my god, that was...indescribable," Eve said.

"Really? What was it like?" Adana asked.

Eve giggled, and pressed her cheek against Adana's. "Umm, indescribable?" Adana snorted.

"Thank you, baby," Eve then whispered, kissing Adana's cheek, damp with perspiration.

Followed by, "...are you ready for some more?"

Adana looked incredulously at Eve.

"You nearly passed out...you probably DID pass out...and you want to fuck some more?"

Eve looked thoughtful, then said, "Yeah. Don't you?"

Adana looked back at Eve, and her stunned expression softened. "Yeah...oh, yeah. I want you SO bad...I've never felt this way about anyone. God, what have you done to me?"

Adana embraced Eve, and kissed her hard, a surge of passion overcoming her, only moments after they both had cum explosively and intensely.

Eve, with her arms around her lover, unhooked Adana's bra, the bra falling down her arms as Adana slippped her arms out of the straps. Eve picked it up from between them. Looking at the bra, and Adana's bare breasts, quite firm and high in spite of their large size, Eve whistled.

"Beautiful, baby....so nice and big." Adana blushed a little, but felt proud. Eve's hands caressed the woman's full breasts, her fingernails slowly tracing, lightly, over her warm flesh.

"So soft," Eve murmured.

Adana cradled Eve's head as her mouth went to Adana's nipples, large and erect. Eve's mouth was warm and wet on Adana's large brown nipples, her tongue swirling around the pebbled surface of her areolae and the prominent nipple.

Surprisingly, this was the first time that one of Adana's lovers - there hadn't been many, and none before who checked in as female - had even taken the time to suck or lick her breasts. Her previous lovers had only been interested in a quick fuck, so Eve and their prolonged lovemaking was quite an eye opener to Adana.

Eve applied a slight pressure to Adana's nipples with her mouth, sending light, sharp pain through her nipples, making them grow even larger, and creating a flow of sensation that coursed through Adana's midriff, to her clitoris. Her clit, already wet and exposed, stiffened as it swelled once again, her passion and blood filling the tiny pink pearl of pleasure between her legs.

"Unnh," Adana moaned, her clit exquisitely sensitive. The bunched, wet fabric of her panties, her last remaining piece of clothing, rubbed over her clit as the two women moved together, irritating and stimulating her already aroused clit. The building sensations began to overflow, actually causing Adana's nipples to tingle along with her sweet clit.

Adana threw her head back, gasping, as Eve voraciously sucked her nearly painful nipples, Adana's fingers running through Eve's damp, tousled blonde hair, her nails digging into Eve's scalp. The pain that Eve felt was an indication of Adana's rising passion, she knew, and only served to make Eve hotter, and make her suck harder on Adana's tortured tits.

"God!" Adana gasped, her clit spasming as her orgasm began, a long serious of pleasurable contractions that involved both her clit and her gushing pussy. She could feel liquid dripping down her inner thighs from the force of her climax in Eve's arms.

"Ohhhhh fuck I'm cummminnnngggg...cumming on you sweet Eve...so fucking good....want you so much I love you love you..." she moaned, as she floated deliriously in Eve's arms.

Eve felt extreme pleasure - though no orgasm - as she felt Adana cumming in her arms. In so many ways it was better for her than her orgasms, she could feel her love for Adana welling up inside her.

Eve murmured, "I love you, too, Adana," into the side of the woman's neck as they hugged, her words floating to Adana's ear, the whisper of a soft breeze in Paradise, multiplying the pleasure from her orgasm a thousand-fold.

Her body shivered in Eve's arms, their stiff nipples kissing as they lay together, their breasts caressing, their wet pussies in sweet contact.

Adana's body was damp, mostly from the sweat of her exertions, her lower body wet from her copious cums, as she, too, had squirted ecstatically in the midst of her orgasms. The two women wallowed in their wetness and heat.

Eve nuzzled Adana's throat, feeling the beat of Adana's heart against her lips, her body heat, near molten, and her tongue tasted Adana's salty perspiration. She moved up to Adana's face. Adana turned to look in Eve's eyes, her lips softly parted, and yet again the two female lovers kissed, a sharing of their love and affection for each other.

Adana's breath raced over Eve's cheek. "I'm not sure I can take much more," she laughed, softly.

"I don't want to stop touching you and tasting you," Eve whispered. "There's so much of you I haven't had yet...I want more, I want all of you...every part of your body, and soul."

Adana sighed resignedly. "I want you, too...even if it does kill me."

Eve smiled. "I promise to be gentle."

"It's your gentleness that's killing me, I think," Adana murmured. "But don't stop."

The two kissed, starting slowly and softly, as though meeting after a long absence, then passion built in them each, once again, their tired bodies drawing energy from each other.

Eve and Adana both wriggled against the other, their soft, feminine bodies teasing and titillating, as breasts softly rubbed and mashed together, full feminine hips touched, combining heat, legs pressed between legs, softly but only momentarily simulating a sweet fuck.

Their hands roamed over each other, caressing smooth backs, tracing down slim arms, cupping soft breasts, lightly pinching taut nipples, delving into the humid valleys between their thighs, tracing swollen labia with randy fingers, until their mutual excitement brought them both to the precipice of yet another orgasm.

Adana fully expected that Eve would bring the two of them to their lover's paradise again, and was shocked when Eve rolled apart from her.

"Wha..." she murmured, rolling her head to look at her beloved, now no longer sweetly in contact with her needy body. "Why did you stop?" Adana whined, needing another climax brought on by Eve.

Eve looked at Adana and smiled. "It shouldn't be too easy, my love," she said. She sat up, then got off the bed, standing naked by the bedside. Adana was totally mystified.

Eve began touching herself, her body shimmying slowly, her fingers tracing over her body, tracing from her hips, up her stomach, to cup her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples, sighing and gasping softly. She refused to maintain her eyes on Adana's, only sporadically catching Adana's eyes with a look that clearly spoke of her intense need, but Eve knew that Adana's eyes were eagerly devouring her naked body, as Eve led her through her delectable treats.

Eve ran her finger tips through her soft pubic bush, a small brown cloud signaling her delicious pussy below, a sweet treat for Adana to consume, then and forever. Eve's fingers traced around her wet, pink clit, and along her ready labia, her body shivering with erotic pleasure.

She caressed her throat, her fingers then fluffing her long hair up and off her shoulders for her lover, as she turned slowly, Adana's eyes fastening on Eve's perfect ass, her globes rising and falling rhythmically as she turned for her lover. Eve bent at the hips, away from Adana, her ass cheeks parting for Adana, as she heard Adana gasp, then moan. Eve raised upright, then looked back over her shoulder at her female lover, smiling seductively