Daughters - Eve, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she continued turning, Eve saw Adana's fingers between her legs, the heel of her hand pressing hard into her vulva, her body shivering as Adana came, again and again.

Eve blew kisses to Adana, as she fully faced her once again. Adana's hips raised up as she orgasmed, her eyes closing from the intense pleasure, then opening her eyes again to drink in her lover's sweet, seductive body.

"Please....come fuck me," Adana croaked, her need absolute and transparent. Eve took pity on her lover.

She smiled, and crawled back onto the bed with Adana, between the black-haired woman's spread legs, gazing at her bare, hairless pussy, brown labia hiding her deeply pink slit between, ready clitoris standing up and begging for Eve's kisses. Adana's scent was strong, filling Eve's nostrils with the heady scent of the Spaniard's overwhelming need and lust for Eve.

"I've been so hungry for your pussy, baby," Eve said. "When I put the tampon in you, I thought that I could barely keep from eating your sweet cunt all night long..."

Adana thrashed her hips on the bed at hearing Eve's words. Her right hand went down between her legs, her left hand to her mouth.

Adana spread her pussy lips, her sodden panties already off to one side at her crotch, as she began sucking on her finger. "Fuck me, please," she begged Eve.

Eve knelt down between Adana's legs, sniffing the girl's hot and ready pussy. "Mmm," she murmured, inhaling Adana's attractive and enticing female scent. Eve brought her hands to Adana's hips, slowly pulling her panties down, fully revealing Adana's hairless mons, slickly wet, and her brightly red pussy slit. Eve licked her lips at the sight of Adana's twat, the string of the tampon trailing down between her legs towards her ass.

Eve finished removing Adana's panties, clearly soaked with her cum and clear vaginal juices. She brought them to her face, and inhaled the smell of Adana's body, obviously enjoying her lover's scent. Adana's mouth opened at the sight of Eve's self indulgence.

"Want these?" Eve asked, wryly. Adana nodded. Eve brought her naked body above the naked body of her lover, and brought the wet panties to Adana's nostrils. Adana inhaled deeply, and shivered with pleasure. Eve then brought the cum-soaked sheer panties to Adana's mouth.

Adana obediently opened her mouth, and her perverse desire was satisfied when Eve began slipping the soaked fabric into Adana's willing mouth, until her dirty panties were filling Adana's mouth, with only a little portion sticking out between her moist lips.

Adana moaned with pleasure at the lewdness of her submission, her mouth holding her dirty and cum-soaked panties. She only wished that she could taste Eve's dirty panties, too.

Eve returned her face to Adana's pussy, cum and creamy vaginal fluids dripping from her slit, droplets of her essence dripping down the wet tampon string. Eve took the string between her lips, sucking the flavor of Adana's many previous cums from it, then taking the string between her teeth, and slowly pulling it out of Adana's tight, tortured twat.

As Adana felt the expanded tampon slowly pulling out of her, she came, again and again and again, hips shaking, moans muffled by the filthy, wet cotton panties filling her mouth, until Eve could just see the tip of the cream-soaked cotton cylinder from inside her lover's cream hole. She continued pulling until about an inch of the lovely, cum-soaked wick stuck out of Adana, looking like a tiny dick.

Eve took the tampon between her teeth, pulling it the rest of the way out of Adana's hot, wet hole, gaping wide, showing her dark pink interior, when the plug was removed. Adana shuddered with pleasure yet again, ecstasy filling her being, as Eve took more of the tampon in her mouth, sucking out the creamy, clear fluid absorbed into the cotton.

Eve lay with Adana, face to face, as they both moaned and writhed, tasting and sucking out the absorbed fluids from Adana's drenched, hot pussy - Adana sucking out the varied tastes of her own body from her panties, Eve gaining the flavor of Adana's hot twat from the cum-soaked tampon.

Eve pulled the drenched cotton out of her mouth after she was sure she had drunk all its essence of Adana, as Adana did with her own panties. Adana's eyes were shining with delight.

"I so want your pussy, Eve." she said, before tackling Eve on the bed, and forcing her head between Eve's thighs. As they were head to foot, Eve adjusted herself to face Adana's swollen and creaming cunt, the two licking and kissing each other's vaginas and clits unmercifully.

Eve's tongue lapped relentlessly at Adana's fat and swollen labia, and deeply into her slick, silken slit, Eve's thumb dancing ever smaller circles around Adana's clit, standing proudly as her excitement and anticipation of mind blowing pleasure grew greater.

"Unnh, fuck fuck fuck..." Adana mumbled into Eve's own abused pussy, as she too, partook of the readily flowing cum her lover produced, her own orgasm underway.

The two licked, kissed, teased and even bit their partner to excesses of pleasure, until they both came, within seconds of each other, both squirting cum on the other's face from the intense pleasure blasting through their bodies and minds, both nearly screaming from the ecstasy of being one with the other in heart and soul.

The two held together as they were wracked with the agonal pleasure, almost too intense for any human, both becoming annealed by the heat and flame of their love. Heads resting on thighs, both groaned as they came to from their experience.

Adana crawled around to bring her face to face with Eve.

"I see what you meant by 'indescribable'," she murmured to Eve.

"Yeah," Eve replied, too tired for more. They slept like that, dripping in each other's cum, covered only by a sheet that one of them pulled up sometime during the night, and awoke the next morning changed from the creatures they had been only days before, to something entirely new, though their outward appearances were no different.