Daughters - Eve, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," she whispered. "That was incredible."

"I'm glad," Adana said. "I could feel-" she stopped, staring at Eve's pink nipple, now with one, ruby red drop of blood hanging from the tip, like the last drop of milk left by a suckling infant.

"I've hurt you!" Adana exclaimed.

Eve laughed. "Well, yes, it hurts - but I wouldn't have missed that for anything. God, it was wonderful! I've been cumming unbelievably since...well, you know...and that was the best by far," she said admiringly. She picked up the drop of blood on her fingertip, then sucked it into her mouth.

"I bet if you kissed my nipple, it would feel better," Eve prompted. Adana looked dubious, but lightly kissed Eve's injured nipple, making the American woman sigh.

"Still, I probably don't want to do it that way all the time, I wouldn't think," Eve said ruefully, as she gingerly rubbed her wounded nipple. She caressed her other nipple.

"...and this one feels SO neglected..." she teased, with a smile. Adana hastened to kiss, then suck that nipple, her tongue rolling around the pink nub, as her hand caressed Eve's other breast, small and soft, but avoided touching her nipple. Eve cooed with delight.

"Can I play with yours?" she asked.

Adana said, "I'd love it," holding up her breasts with her hands, offering them to Eve, her dark nipples darker even in the light of the bedroom.

"Let's lie together like this," Eve said, gesturing a mini 69 with her hands, "so we can look at each other, and kiss and lick."

As she spoke, her fingers stroked her own pussy. It was apparent to Adana that Eve was building to another orgasm - as was she. The two women lay across the bed caressing, kissing, occasionally sucking, and just gazing on, each other's breasts. Adana was envious of Eve's small breasts, thinking them perfect and just the right size, as Eve saw Adana's as perfect, and just the right size.

Eve watched Adana's chest rise and fall with her breathing, her breasts flexing outward slightly, then moving together again, loving their motion. As for Adana, she was busy admiring Eve's perfectly shaped and colored nipples, seeing their petite size and pink color as the ultimate expression of 'real' femininity - similar to how Eve viewed Adana's long and dark nipples.

The two suckled contentedly on each other, as their fingers and hands pressed into and caressed their soft breasts, like kittens kneading their paws in soft fabric. Eve began to crawl forward, kissing Adana's ribs, then to her flat stomach and her sweet navel, licking inside Adana's knotted crevice with her tongue, tasting saltiness.

Adana did the same as Eve's lower body approached her face and mouth, memorizing each inch of her lover's body, and sampling it with her tongue, nose and fingers, as well as with her dark eyes. She laved Eve's softness with her tongue, mother cat with kitten, as the two women purred in each other's arms (to extend the feline metaphor.)

"Mmm, there's something in the way," Eve mused. "I must taste your loveliness."

She hiked up Adana's skirt, exposing her sweet, hot panty-covered vee. Fabric flat against her vulva, lacking the usual cushion of soft, curled hair, showing clearly the soft bump of Adana's clitoris, and the twin thick ridges of her labia.

Eve groaned as she momentarily rested her face against Adana's pussy, inhaling Adana's scent and her excitement, and felt her dampness on her cheek. Her lips traced over Adana's smooth labia, from just below her clitoris, along the steamy cotton, dark with moisture, until her flesh flattened out once more between pussy and ass, but still plump nonetheless.

Eve sensed that continuing any further would take her mouth into the dark mystery of Adana's ass hole, and, while she wanted that - badly - she also wanted to experience Adana's wetness, and heat and excitement, but most of all, the soft pleasures inside her womanly opening.

Eve put her fingers on the waistband of Adana's panties, and began rolling the sheer fabric down her mons, her skin smooth and unblemished where her cunt hair had been, her skin pink and glowing, and moist with her growing excitement.

Adana lifted her hips to allow the further removal of her clothing, and sighed with anticipation of the pleasure to come, and the present pleasure of knowing that another woman gazed on, and admired, her pussy.

"Is it...alright?" Adana asked, suddenly unsure if she could please Eve's tastes.

"You're so beautiful," Eve breathed. Adana's clitoris was large, almost a small cock, really, dark red, but till hidden under its pale pink bonnet. Her labia were accentuated by the depth and width of Adana's opening, making her lips appear larger than they actually were.

Eve sniffed Adana's scent, rising like steam from a hot pool, but fragrant and womanly, something in her smell making Eve's mouth water, and clit tingle.

Eve gently ran her finger over Adana's labia. Adana sucked in her breath, her sensitive pussy being touched for the first time by a woman interested in Adana's increased arousal.

"Mmm, yes," Adana murmured. "That feels nice."

Her hips wriggled slightly, as small currents of pleasure snaked through her clitoris. Eve felt Adana's inner wetness brimming at the junction of her pussy lips. It began to leak out where Eve's finger had traced her wetness, like raindrops on a window following the trail left by a child's finger.

Eve watched, entranced, as a single drop of Adana's cream leaked from her near overflowing slit, and danced down the side of her labia, toward her hip in a nearly straight line for about four inches, glistening in the light of the lamp by the bedside.

Eve smiled, then kissed Adana's labia, her lips following the trail of feminine cum in reverse order, from its finish to its source, the well of Adana's molten pussy. Female tongue hotly intruded into innocent female slit.

With Eve's tongue lapping Adana's luscious and creamy love juice, Adana sighed as Eve became focused on her sweet task.

"That feels so unbelievably good," Adana cooed, as she began kissing Eve's inner thighs, both women falling deeper into their 69. Adana brought her mouth and nose over Eve's humid crotch, thin cotton puffed out by her generous pubic bush, soft pillow of girl fur. Soon, Adana had pushed Eve's panties down, and her mouth was tentatively tasting Eve's dewy pussy, even as Eve more voraciously licked and sucked at Adana's pussy.

After a few minutes the girls were lost to thought as they became sensory receptacles for the sensations each other's tongue, lips and mouth were bringing about in their stiffened clitorides and flowing pussies. Ecstatic delight was building in Eve and Adana, flowing first in small, tentative rivulets through their thighs, clits and vulvas, then building to a stronger, deeper level of pleasure that suffused through them in symphonic streams of rapture, melding them both into a couple, and finally into one, two becoming a perfect one, over and over, for all time.

Their bodies grasped at each other, and rubbed and pressed, squirting body liquids splashing the other's face, wetness of mouth joining wetness of aroused pussy, warmth of breast caressing flat of stomach, as both women crescendoed in their orgasms, multiple and quick, like bullets leaving a gun, one after another, changing and molding each woman in her own way.

The two women performed their horizontal tango for long, long minutes, and when it was over, it really wasn't. Reverberations of that first mutual cum they shared would be with them both as long as they were together...in their minds, bodies and souls...which might turn out to be a long, long time indeed.

Just like that, mouth at pussy, and pussy at mouth, they fell asleep. Somewhere in the night they gathered themselves together in a more traditional way of sleeping, and when they awoke that Sunday morning, Eve was in Adana's arms. It was hard to say who smiled first, but even harder to say when they stopped. The women had a homely and comfortable Sunday breakfast, and later parted to attend to their separate affairs, Eve returning to her flat.

Life returned to near normal, but the women were now sharing lunches at work, growing closer in their professional lives, as they had in their intimacies.

Three days later came a particularly interesting incident involving the two lovers, and Eric.

* * * *

Eve heard a knock at the door, and opened it, finding Eric, accompanied by a nervous Adana.

"Eric...Adana...hello," she said, more than a little surprised to see Eric, and even more surprised to see him with Adana.

"Hi, Eve," Eric said. "I know this is, er, awkward, but I insisted that we stop here. We really need to talk."

"Talk? About what?" Eve said, amused.

"About how...well, how abruptly things fell apart between us. I wanted to make sure there weren't any hard feelings," he said.

"Mmm...okay," Eve said slowly, her eyes on Adana's. Adana rolled her eyes slightly, and Eve tried not to smirk.

"Please, come in," Eve said. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Water would be fine," Eric said.

"Yes, water please," Adana said. They both stood in the kitchen, looking nervous. Adana felt awkward, but Eric seemed resolute.

"I insisted that we stop by - Adana said we shouldn't, but I overruled her. I think we need to clear the air about the, well, confusing relationships here."

"Please...go ahead," Eve said, smiling diplomatically.

"Okay," Eric said. "Um, you and I had been getting along pretty well - I thought - then you abruptly just...ignored me. I'm okay if you didn't want to see me anymore, I guess those things happen. And as it happens, Adana and I found that we had things in common,,,,and we started dating. I wanted to know a little bit about what happened between us, and also to let you know that Adana and I are together."

Eve looked at Adana. "How do you feel about this...um, situation?" Eve asked.

"I told Eric that it was a mistake for him to come over here," she said, her mouth turning down.

Eve nodded. "You really do deserve some kind of explanation," Eve said, looking at Eric. She sighed theatrically.

"I just thought that...that you were too good for me," Eve said. She saw a slight, secret smile appear on Adana's face. Her lips were so warm and red. Eve could feel her pussy wetting, imagining her lips on Adana's, then on Adana's pussy.

"Really?" Eric said, surprised. He moved around in his chair, as though he were suddenly experiencing sudden discomfort in his pants. He smiled.

"I didn't think of that," he said. "But that's not really true," he said, nervously glancing sideways at Adana. "I mean, you're a wonderful person...so beautiful....I wouldn't have thought that." Adana was smiling more openly now, but the smile quickly disappeared.

"I think you should let your feelings out, Eric," Adana said, looking at him. "It can only be healthy if the evening ends with everyone being clear on where they stand...since you wanted to talk to Eve now, I mean," she said.

"Well..." Eric said, slowly, almost reluctantly, "I do still have some feelings for you, Eve, in spite of what happened. But I have feelings for you, too, Adana," he said, trying to look solicitously into the face of each woman in turn. Eve wondered if his head would swivel off, it was going in a 90 degree arc so quickly.

"Do you mean...you're interested in both of us?" Eve asked innocently.

She saw Adana's eyebrows go up, and then her lips purse, and relax in a soft smile. God, Eve so wanted to have Adana in her embrace at that moment. Her nipples stiffened, and she felt them pressing against her blouse. She saw Adana's eyes flicker downward to her breasts, and Eve felt her wetness increase between her legs.

"You're both lovely, smart, personable and exciting women," Eric went on. "Could you blame a man for being enthralled by you both?"

"No, I think I understand," Eve began. "Even another woman like me can see that Adana is really quite fabulous." Eric looked startled, but pleased.

"Adana, you have a lovely body, such full, lush breasts. What man could ignore those?" Eve said.

"And your ass is so full, and round - oh, I sometimes wish I were a man so that I would have a chance to caress and hold them. But I'm sure Eric is excited by your glossy black hair and deep, brown eyes, like darkened windows into your soul..." Eric was smiling broadly now.

"...and of course, your smooth, olive complexion is excitingly exotic, your plump lips beg to be kissed...I understand completely how Eric feels," Eve finished.

"Mmm, well...yes," Eric said.

"And I would be remiss if I didn't say that I, too, think that Eve is very beautiful," Adana interjected.

"Your beautiful blonde hair, cascading over your shoulders, your blue eyes, so clear and expressive...and your lips, yes, so kissable, tasting of honey, I'm certain. Your sweet body, so lithe and firm, beautiful breasts and ass...yes, if I were a man, I would find myself in love with you," Adana said, her eyes speaking only to Eve.

"I'm, um, pleased that this is going so well," Eric said. "I wish there were some way that we could, um, express our feelings for each other," he said, head swiveling again. Eve thought that he looked like a ventriloquist's dummy.

"Perhaps....no, you'd never..." Eve began.

"What?" Eric said, rather too quickly.

"It's just that...well, I could, I think, but I'm sure that Adana would never..." She stopped, as though reluctant to say more.

Eric's voice was strangled. "No, please, go ahead, tell us..."

"Oh no, I could never," Eve said demurely.

"You look so charming, Eve" Adana said. "I'm always a mess when I leave work, slopping about my apartment in my underwear...but you, you look lovely,"

"Thank you," Eve said to Adana. "And your outfit, so stunning. Really, you're quite mouth watering."

Eric was squirming.

"Eve, what were you saying?" Eric said. "Something you thought you could do..."

Eve looked shy. "You'd both have to promise never to breath a word of this," she said, looking at Eric, then Adana. Eric's head threatened to fly off his neck, Adana only smiled.

"Well..." she began, "...I do so admire Adana, Eric, that I suppose I might not mind seeing her with you.."

"You mean, 'with me' as in 'in bed with me'?" Eric asked, his eyes bugging out.

Eve nodded shyly. Eric grinned, then swiveled back to Adana.

"Would that be okay...?" he asked. Adana looked dubious.

"I don't know," she said slowly. "I've never been naked in front of another woman - at least, while having sex with a man."

"Um, maybe if we were all naked...then it would be alright," Eric suggested, praying for their agreement.

"Well, I suppose it would be okay..." Eve reluctantly said.

"Yes, after all, I've already seen you both naked," Eric grinned. "And you're both cosmopolitan, right? And then, of course, you're both women, so seeing each other naked is no big deal, right?"

"No, of course not," both women agreed.

"Well, I suppose it might be alright then," Adana said.

"So, it's agreed," Eric said. "We could use your bedroom, right now, don't you think, Eve?"

"I think I'd like that," Eve said, fluttering her eyelashes at Eric.

"Mmm, and so would I," Adana said, rising and taking both Eric and Eve's hands. As they walked toward the bedroom, Adana moaned in pain.

"What is it?" Eve asked, looking concerned.

"Ohhh...my period, I was hoping it wouldn't come until tomorrow. I can feel it...here," she said, holding her hand flat against her pelvis.

"Ohh....Eve, do you have any napkins?" Adana asked.

"No, I use tampons...will that do?" Eve asked, looking concerned.

"I guess so....can you excuse us, Eric?" Adana said, slightly bent over and holding her stomach.

"Uhh, sure," he said, flustered. "Um, I'll wait here."

The two women went into the bathroom and closed the door. Adana slipped into Eve's arms, and they kissed warmly. "Oh god, he wouldn't go away - he insisted," Adana breathed.

"Eve, he came over unexpectedly. He insisted we 'go out', I couldn't put him off...then he wanted to have us see you....I knew he was planning a threesome all along. Of course, I liked the idea of a threesome - as long as the second and third were other girls. I just didn't want to have it with a guy. Am I a bad person?" Adana pouted playfully.

Eve smiled. "Yes, I thought something like that was going on," she said. "It doesn't sound as though he gave much consideration to how you felt about things," Eve said, frowning, then breaking into a grin.

"I've been thinking of nothing, and no one, but you," Adana breathed. "I had to be in your arms again...to kiss you...touch you....taste you...and be yours."

"Funny how your period came on just like that, huh?" Eve grinned.

Adana giggled. "It seemed like the perfect excuse, even if it's not exactly true. I had my visit two weeks ago."

Eve kissed Adana, their lips pressed together, their tongues dancing, their sweet breath and saliva shared eagerly. Adana pressed her breasts into Eve's, the heat of their bodies together exciting them both.

"I really do need to give you a tampon - after all, I promised," Eve breathed into Adana's ear.

"Yes, I'd like that," Adana whispered. "But I could hardly walk out there holding it, could I?"

"Hmm, I see what you mean," Eve said. "I guess we'll just have to put it in." She looked at Adana who raised her eyebrows.

"Oh yes, I insist," Adana purred.

Adana smiled, and sat on the closed toilet seat, daintily pulling her panties down over her thighs, then down her legs, catching momentarily on her shoe, then she slipped them off entirely. Eve took them in her hand.

"These are so pretty," Eve said, holding up the frilly pink panties, then bringing them to her face. "Mmm, and they smell so good, too!"

Adana moaned, and her right hand caressed her labia and clit, as her left hand held her dress up so both women could see her cute pussy and clitoris.

Eve opened up a box of tampons, taking one out. "I don't want to put this in you unless you're wet," she said.

"I'm getting there...could you help?" Adana giggled.

"I was hoping you'd ask," Eve said, getting on her knees in front of the seated Adana, her legs spread wide now, her fingers furiously strumming her erect clit.

"Oh oh ohhhh..." Adana moaned, as she came, pleasure coursing through her hips and pelvis.

Eve watched patiently, absorbing pleasure from seeing how Adana pleasured herself, the tips of her fingers pressing on the hood over her clit, and frantically moving up and down, then looked up to watch Adana's face at the sound of her first moan, loving the expressions of ecstasy passing over her lover as the sensations exploded through her clitoris, radiating through her body.

Eve smiled with happiness at Adana's pleasure.

She rested her hands on Adana's thighs as she slowly relaxed from her orgasm, then Eve softly kissed the woman's inner thigh, taking her time, letting Adana recover herself. As Adana's breathing slowed, Eve looked up into her radiant face, her eyes questioning.

Adana sighed, then nodded, spreading her legs a little more, as they had reflexively pulled together when she came. Eve kissed her way up Adana's warm thigh, her face ever nearer to Adana's deep pink clitoris, and her dark red slit. Eve's mouth hovered over Adana's pussy, feeling the heat and damp flowing off her sex, then gently lapped at the tight opening, forcing her tongue inside.

Adana moaned, pleasure once again starting up, as much from the thought of Eve licking her as from the actual sensations themselves.

"Ahhh...yesssss..." Adana cooed, as Eve slathered saliva inside her quite wet pussy. Strands of wet, clear liquid, whether from Adana or Eve indistinguishable, dripped onto the white-lacquered wooden toilet seat from Adana's now fiery-red opening. Eve gently inserted a finger into Adana's hole, fucking it in and out, then slowly inserted the tampon into Adana's wet vagina, retracting the holder from her pussy, leaving the cotton tube inside.