Daughter's Hidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,917 Followers

Tiptoeing down the hall, I enter Connie's room and find Chris' wallet in the back pocket of his pants. I jot down his full name, Chris McEwan, along with his address, driver license number, and a couple of his credit card numbers. I replace everything and return to my room, just before their shower ends. I crawl into bed with only one thought on my mind: I'm going to expose this son-of-a-bitch!

The next morning, after a few phone calls to friends who owe me favors, I have the information I need. Now I just have to figure out how to tell Connie. I can't just blurt out that instead of living with his mother, her boyfriend lives with his wife and three kids.

It seems that after graduating from college with a less than stellar grade point average, Chris took a low level job in his current firm. Not lacking in ambition, he married the owner's daughter and his career path was set. To avoid accusations of nepotism, they keep it very low key and very few people in the office know he's married. This has worked to his advantage many times over the years, with attractive, young female associates. Poor Connie!

I finally decide that a direct approach is the best and I'm waiting in the living room when she gets home. I'm not sure how I'll explain what got me suspicious in the first place, but as it turns out, I don't have to worry about it.

"God! How could I have been so stupid!" Connie says, slamming the front door behind her. She hasn't seen me yet, so I stand up and walk towards her.

"Oh! Mr. D!" She says, flinging herself into my arms and sobbing against my shoulder. "I'm such a complete idiot!" She cries.

"You couldn't have known." I say, wrapping my arms around her and stroking her hair. She pulls her head back from my chest and looks questioningly at my face. "Chris, right?" I ask.

"I talked to his fucking wife!" She exclaims, as more tears escape from the corners of her eyes.

"Come and sit down." I say, leading her to the couch. "You can tell me all about it." I sit on the couch and pull her onto my lap, leaning her head against my shoulder.

"His birthday is next month." She says, sniffling back tears. "I got these tickets for a show in New York that he's been wanting to see." She's wiggling her ass cheeks around on my lap, trying to get comfortable. I'm willing my cock to please ignore her gyrations. "Just before close of business today, I snuck into his office, to surprise him with them. He wasn't there, so I sat in his chair to wait." Tears well up again at the memory. "God! I'm so fucking stupid!" She says, pushing her face into my chest.

"No you're not." I say firmly. "What happened next?" I ask, as I soothingly run my hand up and down her back.

"His phone rang, so I answered it." She says, looking up at me. "I told the caller that he wasn't there and she must have assumed I was his secretary, because then she said, 'This is his wife, would you tell him not to make any plans for the Saturday night of his birthday, I got tickets for a play in New York.' She got him the same fucking tickets I did!"

"Oh Connie!" I say, pulling her tightly against me, crushing her tits against my chest.

"That's when Chris came back." She continues. "He looks at me angrily and asks what I'm doing in his office. 'Talking to your wife,' I say, thrusting the phone at him and storming out of the building." She starts crying again and I just hold her.

After a while she starts sliding off my lap. Placing one hand behind her knee and the other on her ass cheek, I scoot her back up. She doesn't seem to mind when I leave my hands on her ass and her thigh. I kiss her forehead, breathe in her perfume and enjoy the warmth of her body against mine.

"Now I've got these stupid tickets." She says quietly. "They were pretty expensive, too." She adds, without lifting her head from my chest. "Oh shit! I've got to cancel the hotel reservation!" She says, sitting up.

"Wait, Connie." I say, grabbing her before she stands up. "Is this something that you want to see?" I ask, thinking about helping her get past her humiliation.

"Yeah, I was really looking forward to it." She sighs resignedly.

"Then let's go!" I say enthusiastically. "Unless you're embarrassed to be seen in public with an old man." I joke. "We can change the reservation to two rooms and go to the play. What do you say?"

"You're not old and I'd be proud to be seen with you, Mr. D." She smiles. "Okay, but the room is pretty expensive. I really stretched my finances for this." She says, blushing with embarrassment. "Why don't we just get a room with two beds? I'm okay with that if you are." She says.

"Then it's all decided!" I say, wondering if we'll run into Chris, the asshole, at the play.

"Ohmygod!" Connie cries, jumping off my lap. "What if Chris fires me?" She asks.

"He won't." I answer. "He doesn't want to draw any more attention to you than he has to."

"But what about my career? Will he stymie my advancement possibilities?" She says, having recovered from the deception, she's now focused on the practical consequences. "He was talking about a promotion coming up soon."

"He won't hold you back." I tell her. "Sit down and let me tell you what I learned today." Connie sits on the couch next to me and I explain everything I found out about Chris. "So you see, he has much more to lose than you do." I tell her. "Besides, you have me on your side and I might just have a little chat with Mr. McEwan."

"Thank you, Mr. D." Connie says, kissing my cheek. "I'm going to change and then I'll make dinner for us." She says, heading up the stairs. Fuck! Overnight in New York, in the same hotel room! I resist the temptation to watch her change clothes. Instead, I reflect on the feel of her ass against my hand and her tits crushed against my chest.

My daughter calls a couple of days later and says she's coming up for the weekend. I'll be glad to see her and I tell her I can get another bedroom ready for her. She says she'll just bunk with Connie; after all they used to be roommates. Connie agrees and Karla plans to arrive late Friday night. Karla is more petite than Connie but every bit as sexy. She's shorter, brunette with smaller tits and a cute little ass. I've never thought about my daughter sexually before and I don't plan on using the monitoring equipment while she's here.

Karla arrives around 10 p.m. Friday night. Connie and I greet her at the door and we have a few beers while we catch up on what's been happening in our lives. Karla is especially excited about how well Connie and I get along. Neither one of us mentions Chris; I assume Connie wants to tell her privately. Around midnight, we say goodnight and we all head upstairs.

I hear them talking excitedly, in low tones as they close their bedroom door. As I get undressed, my curiosity gets the better of me. I figure they probably aren't undressing yet, so it won't hurt to listen in for a while. I go to my monitoring room, flip on the equipment and I'm blown away by what I see.

Karla and Connie are standing by the bed locked in an embrace, passionately kissing each other. I put on the headset just in time to hear Karla say, "I knew when you called me about Chris, that I had to come home and comfort you."

"I'm glad you did! I've really missed this!" Connie says.

"Me too! I've missed you so much." Karla is running her hands under Connie's shirt and squeezing her braless tits. Connie fumbles with the buttons of Karla's blouse and unhooks the fastener on the front of her bra, exposing her small, white mounds. I stare, dumbfounded, at my daughter's round tits, as Karla pulls Connie's shirt over her head. The two girls are crushing their bare tits together while they resume their kissing. My cock is rock hard, as I watch my daughter and her best friend grind their bodies together, squeezing each other's ass cheeks. As uncomfortable as I am seeing my daughter naked, the sex scene playing out before me is too erotic to turn off.

Karla drops to her knees, unfastens Connie's shorts and pulls them and her panties down in one fluid motion. She hugs her friend's pussy to her face, breathing in her scent, as she caresses her ass cheeks. Connie spreads her legs and runs her fingers through Karla's hair, as Karla begins licking her pussy lips.

"Oh my god! That feels so fucking good!" Connie says as she starts humping her pussy into Karla's face.

"Shhh, not so loud. We don't want my Dad to hear us." Karla says, standing up. "Come on, let's get on the bed and do this right." Karla takes off her shorts and panties while Connie lies back on the bed, spreading her legs. I zoom in on Connie's pussy and see the juices already accumulating on her lips. Karla kneels on the bed between Connie's legs and resumes licking her pussy. One monitor is filled with Karla's tongue snaking its way between Connie's wet pussy lips. The other monitor is focused on my daughter's ass, with her tight round cheeks sticking up in the air, exposing her pussy. Her lips, surrounded by dark brown pubic hair, are thinner than Connie's but protrude farther out from her pussy. I know I wasn't going to spy on my own daughter, but I can't tear my eyes away from her succulent pussy.

"Hey, no fair!" Connie says, "Turn around so I can taste you, too!" Karla shifts her body around planting her pussy over Connie's mouth in a sixty-nine position. I can't see Connie lick Karla's pussy from my vantage point, but Karla shudders and let's out a low moan before lowering her face to Connie's pussy. It's obvious they've done this before and they quickly set a steady rhythm with tongues and fingers in each other's pussies. One monitor shows them from the side and I can see my daughter straddling Connie's head, her tits pushed against her friend's stomach and her head buried between her legs. The other monitor shows the top of Karla's head between Connie's widespread thighs. I've got my cock out and I'm stroking it up and down as I watch these two girls suck each other off. All I hear for quite a while is slurping sounds as they vigorously lick and finger each other.

It isn't long before Connie starts moaning and bucking her hips up against Karla's face. Karla is swirling her sexy ass around like she's getting close, too. Then they both start bucking and jerking wildly on the bed. Karla has her arms around Connie's legs and is holding on, as she eats her to orgasm. She seems to be pushing her own pussy harder against Connie's face and I'm wondering how Connie's managing to breathe.

I can't hold back my own release and shoot my load, at the same time as both girls orgasm against each other's mouths. As their bodies relax, Karla flips around facing Connie. They kiss tenderly while gently rubbing their bodies together. I can see Karla's tits crushed into Connie's much larger ones and Karla's ass moving in small circles as she massages her pussy against Connie's. I have never seen anything like this, let alone with my own daughter.

Once my orgasm subsides, I realize I was more aroused by seeing my daughter than Connie. I turn off the monitor and crawl into bed with my mind in a fog. I feel guilty about spying on my daughter, and confused about why I came so fucking hard. I fall into a restless sleep, vowing never to think of my daughter sexually again.

Connie and Karla come down to breakfast, dressed in nearly identical short shorts and tank tops. They are both wearing bras, but they must be fairly thin, because I can still see the outlines of their nipples, as I compare their youthful bodies. Again, I can't take my eyes off of Karla's tits.

"We're going shopping today." Connie says. "You're welcome to come with us." She adds, as she reaches for the syrup.

"Yeah, daddy, why don't you come along?" Karla says, through a mouthful of pancakes.

"Thank you, but I think you already know how I feel about shopping. Besides, I have my day planned around ESPN." I answer.

After they leave, I clean up the dishes, turn on the TV and try to concentrate on the game. It's no use. All I can do is think about my daughter's naked body. I'm lightly stroking my hard cock through my jeans, as I picture her standing naked in front of me. I try to visualize her pubic mound and her naked thighs, when it occurs to me that I really didn't get that good of a look at her from the front.

Like a man in a trance, I go upstairs and turn on the monitors. The motion sensitive cameras record whether I'm watching them or not. It's just a matter of scrolling back through the footage until I see what I want. I scroll quickly, watching the backward images flashing by in a blur, as they back into the bedroom and get undressed, their towels jumping off the floor and wrapping themselves around their naked bodies. Fuck! I didn't realize they had taken their showers together this morning. I slow the images down and watch them lather soap over each other's body. I let the scene play, while I pull my jeans down and release my throbbing cock. They kiss and caress each other, rubbing their soapy tits together.

I start scrolling back again, watching them get back into bed, the covers flying over them, as if they have a life of their own. I move faster now that they're asleep, with Karla spooned against Connie's back. I watch the time readout and realize that I'm almost back to where I stopped watching last night. I slow down and then abruptly stop the playback. The girls are lying next to each other, on their backs, with their legs spread apart. The ceiling camera picks up their full frontal nudity and the wall camera is pointed between their legs.

I scroll a little farther back to see how they got in this position and watch Karla jump over on top of Connie. It's just a few minutes after I shut off the monitors last night. I start the playback at regular speed and watch my daughter, roll off of Connie and flop over on her back with her legs spread. They lie there for a while, catching their breath, as I try to zoom in on Karla's pussy.

It takes me a minute to remember that I'm not watching this live and I have to use the playback software, not the camera, to zoom in. Once I get the right controls, I zoom in on Karla's wet pussy. I try to forget it's my daughter and rationalize that I'm just a guy getting turned on by a sexy pussy, regardless of whose it is. I pause the playback, freezing Karla in mid-air, as she rolls off of Connie and swings her leg in a wide arc. The view of her splayed open pussy, oozing pearly beads of creamy sauce, is breathtaking.

They only lie like that for a few minutes, before pulling the covers over themselves to go to sleep. I replay that few minutes of footage over and over, zooming in on different parts of their bodies, comparing their nipples, pussy lips, pubic hair, even their mouths.

I keep one monitor on Karla's pussy, while I zoom the other monitor in on a close up of her mouth. I know her lips are still wet with Connie's pussy juice and I vigorously stroke my cock, imagining what they would feel like wrapped around the head of my cock. Splitting my focus between her sensuous mouth and her dripping wet pussy, I shoot a huge load of cum onto my stomach.

What am I doing? Am I so fucking perverted that I get off watching my own daughter? This is incestuous, even if I'm not actually fucking her. Why does she have to be so fucking sexy! Again, I vow not to watch any more footage of her naked body.

It's an easy vow to keep, because the girls return from shopping and then go out with their friends. I'm asleep when they get home and then Karla leaves right after breakfast on Sunday morning.

Standing by her car, she hugs and kisses me goodbye. When she presses her small tits against my chest, I have my first sexual reaction to my daughter's touch. Fuck! I've never been aroused when she's hugged me before. Why does my cock have to betray me now?

"Thanks for taking such good care of Connie." She whispers, as I shift my hips, trying to hide my growing erection.

"It's no problem." I say, as my mind searches for something else to think about other than my daughter's sexy body pressing against me.

"You've helped a lot with the Chris thing by offering to take her to New York." She says. "You're the best, daddy." She squeezes me tightly, just as I'm backing away and my hard cock inadvertently pokes her in the stomach. She looks at me quizzically for a minute and then subtly moves her stomach so my cock is trapped between us.

"I love you, daddy." She says, breaking the embrace and getting into her car. I catch her glancing at the bulge in my pants, as I close her car door.

"I love you too, sweetheart." I answer as she puts the car in gear and backs out of the driveway.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What was that? That was so fucking wrong! She felt my cock! She had to have felt it! And what was that little maneuver she did to shift my cock back up against my stomach? Do women just know about these things and how to avoid embarrassment? I can't believe I got aroused when my own daughter hugged me! I'm a goddamn pervert!

I avoid the monitoring room for a few days, not trusting myself to leave the weekend footage alone. But as we get closer to our trip to New York, I want to do some editing that I think might come in handy if we run into Chris, the asshole. I edit a couple of small clips of him with Connie, using the special effects tools to obscure Connie's identity, but leaving him completely identifiable and compromised. I download the clips to my IPOD the day before we leave.

We take the train up to New York and have a great time, talking and laughing about everything and nothing. As the train gets near to New York City, Connie tells me that she's tried to avoid Chris around the office, but it's difficult because she still has to work with him. He's pretty cold towards her in meetings and seems to be going out of his way to make her look bad.

"Maybe I should just quit." She says, sadly. "When he was trying to get in my pants, he was all about my great potential for upcoming promotions, but now it's like I'm tainted goods." She whispers, leaning against me with her mouth next to my ear.

"Don't quit." I tell her, putting my arm around her. "Not just yet. I have a feeling this is going to work out better than you think."

"Okay." She says, snuggling up against me. "Anyway." She adds. "I don't want it to spoil our evening."

"It won't." I tell her, squeezing her to me and breathing in her perfume.

Our first stop in New York is at the hotel, so we can drop our overnight bags, and change before going to dinner. When Connie asks the desk clerk to change our room from one king-sized bed to two double beds, he informs her that they are fully booked and there are no other rooms. Connie looks over at me, and shrugs her shoulders.

"I'm okay with it, if you don't hog the covers." She says, smiling. Oh fuck! I can't believe she's so nonchalant about sleeping in the same bed.

"I'll do my best to behave." I say, not intending the innuendo the way it comes out.

"Me too." Connie answers, raising an eyebrow at me. Turning to the desk clerk she says we'll take it.

We take turns showering and getting dressed. I'm ready to go, when Connie comes out of the bathroom, asking me to zip up her evening dress. It's a black, thin-strapped gown that barely covers her ample breasts. My hands are almost shaking, as they brush against her lower back to pull the zipper away from her bare skin. I glimpse the thin strip from the top of her thong, just before I pull the zipper up. When I'm done, she twirls around and asks me what I think.

"You are gorgeous!" I tell her, taking her hands. "A vision of loveliness." The dress looks like it can barely contain her luscious tits, and they bounce noticeably as she moves.

"Thank you for doing this, Mr. D." She smiles, kissing my cheek.

samslam
samslam
12,917 Followers