Daughter's Hidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You go get your newspaper, we'll get breakfast ready." Karla says, reaching up to get coffee cups from a top cupboard. As she stretches her arms over her head, her tank top rides up revealing the bottom half of her small round tits. She turns to put the coffee cups on the counter and I get a look at her firm, tight ass cheeks inside her painted on shorts. Reluctantly, I turn toward the front door and go outside to get the newspaper.

I sit at the table, attempting to read my newspaper, as they continuously move about the kitchen bending and stretching to expose themselves. We eat breakfast, talking about the day's news and I can't hide the bulge I've developed from staring at these two scantily clad women.

I catch Connie winking at Karla as she picks up a link sausage with her fork and slowly slides the end of it in her mouth. Karla does the same thing and I can easily imagine my cock sliding into either or both of their mouths. Karla is setting next to me and I watch her glance at my cock as she sucks on the end of the sausage before taking a bite. Somehow I manage to finish my breakfast and offer to clean up the dishes.

"We're going out for a while." Karla says. "We've got some shopping to do." They go upstairs and get dressed, while I straighten up the kitchen.

After the girls leave, I go upstairs and scroll back to the footage of them just before they went shopping.

"I am so wet!" Karla exclaims, as they enter the bedroom.

"Getting daddy hard, turns you on!" Connie says, as she pulls her sundress over her head. "I'm not surprised. It's every girls fantasy at some point in her life."

"It's never been mine." Karla responds, as she peels her tight shorts off and tosses them aside.

"Oh really?" Connie says, sliding her hand between Karla's legs and bringing her wet finger up in front of her face. "Then what's this all about?" She asks.

"I don't know." Karla says quietly. Connie wraps her arms around Karla, holding her tightly.

"You're as horny as I am for a hard cock." Connie says. "Maybe more so, I at least had Chris that one night." Connie says. "You should really think about fucking your dad, Karla." I hear Connie whisper. "I think you want to."

"Even if that's true, and I'm not saying it is, I can't imagine my dad ever agreeing to anything like that." Karla says. "You don't know him."

"I might know him better than you do." Connie says and before Karla can answer she adds, "Okay, maybe not better, but differently. I know him as a man, with a man sized reaction to women." Connie says, squeezing Karla's ass cheek. "And you can't deny your reaction to his reaction." Connie laughs.

"No, I can't." Karla says quietly. "I've never gotten this wet without being touched." She sighs.

"Okay." Connie steps back from Karla. "How about this. I'll come back here alone and tell your dad that you ran into some high school friends. You can sneak back in through the kitchen door and watch me seduce him. If you think it makes sense, you can surprise us and join the fun. If not, you just sneak back out."

"Okay." Karla's nodding. "That sounds good. I'll probably just watch. I can't imagine having sex with my father." She says.

"It's up to you." Connie smiles. The two girls get dressed and leave the bedroom. Goddamn! My cock was already bursting with anticipation of fucking Connie, but the idea of Karla watching us has me oozing precum. I quickly tuck it back in my pants, not wanting to diminish my ability when Connie comes home.

I'm in the living room, watching a football game when Connie walks in carrying some shopping bags from the mall.

"Hi Don." She says, setting her packages down. "Karla ran into some friends from high school. She'll see us later this evening and the three of us can do something together." She says smiling. It sounds innocent, if I didn't know that the something would be Karla watching me fuck Connie.

"Wait 'til you see what I bought!" She says, excitedly. "Stay right here and I'll go put it on." A few minutes later Connie comes down the stairs wearing a sheer, rose-colored, baby doll nightie. The top consists of thin straps connected to two transparent triangles covering her opulent tits. A bow connects the two triangles together just below her breasts, with more see through material flowing down to her hips. Her hard nipples and dark areolas are conspicuous through the sheer material and she's wearing matching thong panties stretched tightly across her pussy lips. My cock jumps at this erotic vision.

"Well, Don." Connie says. "What do you think?" She's standing there, nearly naked in a baby doll nightie, staring at the obvious bulge in my pants and smiling seductively.

"Wow! You look amazing." I say, returning her smile. She slowly turns around and gives me a look at her ass, naked except for the thin strip of material disappearing between her firm, round ass cheeks.

"What do you want to do until Karla gets home?" She asks, facing me again.

"I don't know, Connie." I say, staring at her tantalizing tits. "What are our choices?"

"Karla says you give great back rubs." Connie says, sitting on my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck. "I've been wanting a good back rub for a long time." She says, wiggling her ass around on my hard cock. "Do I have to plan another overnight trip to New York, to get you into bed with me, Don?" She asks, kissing me on the lips.

"No." I whisper. "I'll give you a back rub that you won't forget." I say. "Let's go upstairs to your room?" I suggest her room because the motion sensors will start the cameras recording.

I follow her, staring at her tight, young ass a few inches from my face. Her ass cheeks are swinging in an exaggerated fashion and she seems to enjoy knowing that I'm looking at her bare cheeks, as we climb the stairs.

"Why don't you lie down on your bed, while I'll get the massage oil." I grab the massage oil from the bathroom and when I enter her bedroom, Connie is lying face down on the bed, naked, her discarded outfit lying on the floor.

"I don't see any sense in getting massage oil on my new nightie, do you?" She says, looking over her shoulder at me, as I stare at her sexy ass.

"No, that wouldn't be good at all." I say, sitting next to her on the bed pouring massage oil on my hands, trying to keep them from shaking.

I begin with her shoulders and work my way down her back, rubbing the oil in as I go. I'm trying to go slowly and give her a real massage, but I'm too anxious to get my hands on her ass to linger very long. When I finally start massaging oil on her ass cheeks, she moans softly and spreads her legs wide apart on the bed. Her ass feels wonderful and I spend a lot of time just running my hands up and down, kneading her cheeks and sliding my oiling fingers between them, teasing her asshole. I move my hands down her legs, rubbing oil along her thighs and calves.

A soft sigh escapes her lips, as I run my hands along her inner thighs, lightly brushing her moist slit. I keep massaging her inner thighs, letting my fingers just lightly graze her pussy, until she is pushing her ass up trying to make stronger contact with my hands. I oblige and rub up and down her moist slit before slipping two fingers inside her pussy.

"Mmmmm." She says, dreamily, pushing her ass up against my hand. "That's nice."

I finger fuck her while continuing to massage her ass cheeks with my other hand. She's humping her ass up off the bed pushing my fingers deeper into her hot, slick pussy. I pull my fingers out, slap her playfully on the ass and tell her it's time to turn over. I catch my breath as I feast my eyes on her sexy young body. Her bountiful tits bounce lazily as she rolls over. Her hard nipples stick up like miniature silos on top of her creamy white mountains and I immediately lean over and take one in my mouth. I nurse at her breast, sucking and biting her nipple while she holds my head tightly to her. She's moaning softly as I move to her other breast and suck on it the same way.

"That feels so good." She murmurs, stroking my hair. I let her nipple slip from my mouth and plant kisses down her stomach. When I reach her pubic hair, I breathe in her sent and lick all around her mound. Kneeling between her legs, I put my arms behind her knees and bend my face down to her waiting pussy lips. God! I've imagined myself doing this a hundred times, as I've watched her on the monitors, never believing it would actually happen!

I continue to tease her, by licking her thighs, then all around her pussy, without touching her lips. She's squirming on the bed trying to push her lips against my tongue. Finally, I flatten my tongue and take one slow stroke from her ass to her clit.

"Oh god! Yes!" She yells. "Eat my pussy, Don. Please eat my pussy!" I push my tongue inside her hot, wet opening and begin lapping up her juices. Her taste is arousing and my cock is rock hard, as I tongue fuck her and eat her delicious nectar. She's pushing her ass off the bed and spreading her legs wider, trying to get my tongue deeper inside her nectarous pussy. I slide my tongue up to her hooded clit and lick gently around it, before sucking it into my mouth.

"Oh fuck! That's incredible!" She breathes, as I slip two fingers deep inside her steamy, wet pussy and continue to suck her clit. She's thrusting her pussy up, and bouncing her ass off the bed, as I finger fuck her and eat her to a powerful orgasm.

"I'm cumming!" Connie yells, "Just keep doing that! Don't Stop! Oh fuck!" She clenches her pussy around my fingers, jerking wildly, her whole body shaking. Her head and shoulders come up off the bed as her orgasm overtakes her and she gushes creamy juice all over my fingers and down her ass cheeks. I move my mouth from her clit and start hungrily lapping up her delicious flow of syrup. I watch her chest heave and her tits bounce as she gulps air into her lungs. I lick her clean while she catches her breath. Sitting up, I remove my clothes, and then slide my body up over hers. Slipping my pussy soaked tongue into her mouth, I kiss her deeply while positioning my cockhead against her anxiously awaiting pussy.

"Oh yes!" She says, raising her legs up, welcoming my cock into her pussy. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Mr. D! I really need to be fucked hard!" She cries, and I momentarily wonder why I'm back to being Mr. D, but I am surprisingly aroused by it.

I slide into her in one long stroke, burying my cock completely inside her hot, wet, hole. Pulling all the way out, I plunge in again causing her to moan loudly. I pump into her using long hard strokes, slapping my balls against her ass on the down stroke. She wraps her legs around me, pulling me deeper into her and raises her ass off the bed, meeting me halfway through the down stroke.

"Harder, Mr. D! Fuck me harder!" Connie yells, clawing my shoulders, as she bounces her ass off the bed sucking my cock deeper into her burning snatch. I'm pounding into her and shoving her ass back down on the bed with the force of my strokes. Our faces are next to each other, our cheeks touching and I'm holding her shoulders with my hands. I catch movement out of the corner of my eye and turn my head slightly, as I continue to pummel Connie's insatiable pussy. Looking through the door, I see Karla in the hallway watching us. Her face is flush and she's urgently trying to strip out of her clothing. Wildly excited at the idea of my daughter watching me fuck her best friend, I kiss Connie, pushing my tongue deep into her mouth, while our bodies continue to buck wildly on the bed.

"I'm cumming again!" Connie yells, breaking off the kiss. "Oh my god! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Bucking wildly, she locks her legs behind my ass and her pussy muscles clamp down on my cock. Her eruption of juices, and the thought of Karla watching us, puts me over the top and I explode, shooting my load deep inside Connie's quivering pussy. Our bodies are entwined in jerky spasms as we ride out our waves of pleasure. Connie's pussy is pulsating around my throbbing cock as we start to settle down and try to catch our breaths.

"What have we here?" Karla says huskily, walking into the room naked. "A little lesson in landlord tenant relations?" She laughs, walking up next to the bed. I start to move off of Connie, but she puts her hand on my ass and stops me. I'm surprised but not disappointed that Karla decided to join us.

"No, don't get up and don't pull out, just yet." She says, smiling. "I liked watching you fuck Connie, daddy." She's rubbing her hand over my ass cheeks and down between my legs. "And you have a great ass." She's massaging my ass and running her hand down over my balls. I'm feeling my cock stir inside Connie's warm pussy.

"Hi" Connie says, dreamily. "Did you get wet watching us?" She asks, reaching her hand out and cupping Karla's pussy. Karla nods, spreading her legs to let her friend slip her fingers between her pussy lips.

"Oh my, you are dripping wet, girl!" Connie runs her fingers along Karla's pussy lips, and then brings them to my mouth. "Have a taste, daddy." Connie whispers. I suck her fingers into my mouth, for my first taste of my daughter's pussy juice, while Karla plays with my balls. Fuck! It's like an erotic drug or an aphrodisiac.

Connie moves her hand back to Karla's pussy and pushes two fingers deep inside. Karla starts humping against Connie's fingers, while she runs one hand lightly over my ass cheeks and continues massaging my balls. The taste of my daughter's pussy on my lips, while I watch her being finger fucked a foot from my face, makes my cock recover extra fast. Before I know it I'm pumping my cock in and out of Connie's drenched pussy.

"Mmmm. You're working some magic on your daddy's dick." Connie says, pumping her fingers faster into Karla's pussy. "He's recovering already. Do we get to go again, or do you want some of this?" She asks. My cock is hard again from the ass massage and the sight of my daughter's wet pussy.

"I don't know." Karla says, panting from the finger fucking her pussy is getting. "What do you want, daddy. Do you want to fuck Connie again or would you like to try me?"

The moment of truth has arrived. Do I want to fuck my daughter?

"I don't know either, honey." I say softly, looking at my daughter, staring at her hard nipples jiggling up and down as she humps her pussy against Connie's hand. I lick my lips, tasting her sweet nectar. "Are you sure about this?"

"Of course she's sure!" Connie exclaims, pushing me off her. My nearly recovered cock plops out of her soggy tunnel, as I roll onto my back. Connie moves off the bed, gently pushing Karla onto it. Karla kneels between my legs and our eyes lock on each other. She wraps both hands around my pussy-soaked cock, gently squeezing the base of it. Without breaking eye contact, she bends forward and, as if bowing to worship it, she licks the head. Flicking her tongue like my cock is an ice cream cone she washes off all of Connie's juices, before surrendering her mouth to the inevitable invasion. Her eyes alive with desire, she slowly, tantalizingly slides my cock deep into her mouth.

"Oh God!" I cry at the feel of my daughter's warm mouth engulfing my hard cock. I break eye contact to look at the erotic sight of my daughter's naked body as she kneels between my legs. Her firm, young tits are hanging like small cones on either side of my cock; her pink nipples jutting out nearly a half an inch from her slightly darker areolas. Her moist lips are sliding up and down my fully recovered cock while she flicks the sensitive underside of it with her tongue. My hips start moving of their own accord, thrusting my cock deeper into my daughter's mouth, trying to intensify the already fervent pleasure her warm, wet mouth is rendering. I glance to the side and see Connie sitting spread-eagle on the floor, leaning against the wall, feverishly fingering her pussy, as she watches Karla deep-throating my cock.

Karla's extraordinary blowjob coupled with Connie's exhibitionism and the idea that it is all being recorded on video nearly drives me to climax, except Karla stops. She slides her lips all the way off my cock, leaving me humping the air as she sits up and says, "I want you to cum inside me, daddy."

She moves forward straddling my hips and slides her hot, juicy pussy down over my throbbing shaft in one quick motion. Settling down on her knees, she rocks her hips in slow rolling motions, massaging my cock with her lush, velvety pussy. The feeling is exquisite! My senses are on overload. Our eyes are again locked on each other, as she rocks her hips faster, sliding her pussy lips farther up my rigid cock.

As she closes her eyes and leans her head back, I move my hands up for my first touch of my daughter's tits. Her small mounds feel better than I imagined, the fleshy sides conform to my hands, as I gently squeeze and caress them. Her firm tits are bouncing in my hands and she lets out a low moan as I pinch her erect nipples. She leans farther back and I slide my hand down her stomach, through her pubic hair and brush her clit with my thumb.

"Oh god, Daddy!" She breathes. "Keep doing that!" I rub my thumb in a circular motion over her clit as she bounces up and down the entire length of my shaft. Like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, she is leaning back with her hands on the bed thrusting her hot pussy down around my cock. We are both bucking feverishly and I'm getting painfully close to shooting my load.

"I'm cumming. Oh Fuck, daddy. I'm cumming! Cum with me! Cum inside me!" Karla has lunged forward tightening her pussy muscles around my cock and is jerking wildly through the first wave of her orgasm. My cock responds immediately, shooting my built up load deep inside her inflamed pussy. My cock erupting inside her unleashes another trembling wave of pleasure and she collapses on my chest, shivering. I wrap my arms around her and relish the feeling of her hard nipples crushed against my chest.

We lie there for a while catching our breaths before I realize Connie is no longer in the room. I tilt her face up toward mine and lean forward for my first romantic taste of my daughter's lips, not a father-daughter kiss, but a deep, passionate lover's kiss. As our tongues entwine, hungrily devouring each other, I feel moisture on Karla's cheeks and realize she's crying.

"What's the matter, baby girl?" I ask uneasily, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"Oh, Daddy!" She cries, hugging me tightly. "I just didn't know I wanted you this much!"

"Neither did I, Karla." I tell her, stroking her hair. "Neither did I."

"Well it's a good thing I was here, then." Laughs Connie, entering the room carrying three beers. "I figured we could use some refreshment before it's my turn again. You guys have been ignoring me." She teases.

Connie walking in naked carrying three beers, her pussy still glistening with moisture, jolts us out of our reverie and Karla leans up, wiping her eyes. My cock is still clamped inside her pussy as she reaches for a beer and takes a drink. She holds the cold beer bottle between her tits then rubs it across her nipples.

"Mmm, that's cold." She says, pressing the bottom of the bottle against my chest. I jump and my spent cock pops out of her pussy and we both start laughing. We sit up and make room for Connie on the bed. While I'm recovering, the girls start kissing and touching each other.

"Thank you, Connie." Karla whispers. "You were right."

We spend the rest of the weekend in various three-some positions, fucking, sucking and eating each other to exhaustion. When Karla's ready to leave on Sunday night, the intensity of our goodbye kiss is almost frightening. While clenching me in a tight embrace, she tells me how much she loves me and promises to come home every weekend. Connie jokingly promises to ease off towards the end of the week so I can conserve my strength.