Daughter's Hidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie and I sleep together every night and on weekends I sleep sandwiched between these two insatiable goddesses. Every once in a while, Connie again demonstrates the intuitiveness that made her push Karla and I together, by leaving us alone for an evening. On those evenings when it's just the two of us, our incestuous coupling builds slowly over several hours. From a slow burn, it gains momentum driving us into a frenzied, manic, crescendo that leaves us depleted, totally consumed by our unique, unconventional love.

I don't record much anymore. I don't need to. In fact, I may dismantle the monitoring room. I've erased most of the videos, keeping key clips that I look at occasionally. One video that will never be erased is that first time with Karla. I've edited out Connie bursting in with the beers and just let it end with me holding her, stroking her hair. I'm still aroused by the aggressive intensity of my little girl's lovemaking. It has to be the most erotic video ever made.