Daughter's Hidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have a leisurely dinner at a little hole-in-the-wall Italian place that a New Yorker friend of Connie's told her about. It lives up to its recommendation and I try to focus on the conversation instead of the fact that we're going to be sharing a bed in a few hours.

The play is everything we hoped it would be and as we file out for intermission, everyone is singing its praises.

"Oh god!" Connie says, turning towards me. "There they are!" She whispers. I look past her and see Chris with a very attractive woman walking in our direction. They haven't seen us and Connie seems to want to keep it that way.

"Don't panic." I tell her calmly. "This is a great opportunity to show him you're not sitting home sulking." I look her in the eye. "Walk right up and act like you're surprised to see him and then introduce us."

"You're sure?" She asks, looking panicked by the idea.

"I'm sure." I tell her firmly. "Oh, and use my first name. Introduce me as Don, not Mr. D." I smile, as I lead her on a path through the crowd that will intersect Chris and his wife, just before they get to the bar.

"Chris!" Connie says. "What a pleasant surprise!" She's amazing, reaching her hand out towards his wife. "I'm Connie." She says.

"I'm Melanie, Chris' wife." She says, extending her hand, while her eyes roam over Connie's sexy body.

"Why Chris!" Connie admonishes him. "You never told me you were married." I can't believe how well she's handling this. "This is Don." We shake hands all around, Chris is obviously uncomfortable with this, but Connie and Melanie carry on their conversation.

"I work under your husband." Connie says, letting the innuendo hang in the air. "He doesn't always give me the most satisfying projects, but I've learned a lot." I'm glad we haven't gotten drinks yet, because I think I'd be choking on mine.

"Hey Chris." I say, putting my hand on his shoulder. "Why don't we get some drinks for the ladies." I turn him towards the bar, leaving Connie and Melanie talking.

"So what do you do, Don?" Chris asks, as we get in line at the bar.

"I ruin people who fuck with my friends." I tell him, casually, as if it's the expected answer.

"Look, I don't know what she told you, but..."

"Don't even go there, Chris. I know all about you and I don't think you'd want Melanie or her daddy to know the things I know." I say calmly. He smiles with that smug look I hate so much, as he squares off in front of me.

"Look, Don." He says, condescendingly. "Melanie believes that there are numerous women in the company who are gold diggers and who will make up lies to try and blackmail me." He says, flaunting his arrogance. "She won't believe anything you or Connie have to say and she has her daddy wrapped around her little finger, so he won't either." I'm reaching in my pocket for my IPOD, as he continues. "So, what are you drinking, Don?" He smirks, as we move into second place in line.

"Drink in this, asshole." I whisper, as I push the play button and show him the video clip of him pumping his cock into Connie's mouth.

"Where did you get this?" He demands, grabbing for the IPOD.

"It only matters that I have it." I say, pulling the IPOD from within his reach. "There's more. Do you want to watch her riding you, or you poking her from behind?" I whisper, bringing the IPOD around so I can cue up another video. He watches me turning the thumb wheel, as he tries to figure a way to explain away the videos.

"What do you want?" He finally says, apparently having failed to come up with a logical explanation that Melanie would buy.

"I'll have two Chardonnays." I say to the bartender. "What are you and Melanie drinking, Chris?" Startled, he turns to look at the bartender, waiting for his order.

"Two Chardonnays, as well." Chris says, pulling out his wallet.

"Oh you're buying? Thanks." I say, taking the wine glasses from the bartender.

As we make our way through the crowd I whisper in Chris' ear. "This is a one time deal. You do as your told, the video vanishes and you'll never hear from me again."

"Fine. What do you want?" Chris says impatiently.

"You will treat Connie with professional respect everyday at work and get her the promotion she deserves, outside of your department." I tell him and he stops in his tracks.

"You're giving me more credit than I deserve. I can't just get someone a promotion." He says.

"Don't bullshit me, Chris. You're married to the boss' daughter. Unless you want Melanie and her daddy to receive copies of the directors cut of these videos, you'll make this happen within two weeks." I lock eyes with him. "Now, we're going to rejoin the ladies and you are going to tell Connie to come see you Monday morning to discuss the promotion. Deal?"

"Yes." He says, pushing past me and almost spilling my wine. I smile at his macho posing, knowing that he's going to do exactly what I tell him.

"Here's your wine, dear." Chris says. "I guess we better be going back in. Good to see you Connie. Come by my office on Monday and we'll discuss that promotion, okay?"

"Okay." Connie says, her eyes darting between Chris and I. "It was nice to meet you, Melanie." Connie says. "We should get together sometime." She smiles.

"That would be lovely." Melanie says. "It was nice meeting you." She says, as Chris takes her arm and almost drags her away.

"What did you say to him?" Connie whispers excitedly, as we walk back to our seats.

"Not much really. He knew that he wasn't being fair to you." I answer, noncommittally. Connie loops her arm through mine, and smiles, as she kisses my cheek.

"You really are the best, Don." She says.

After the play, we stop for a drink. Connie laughs, as she tells me what an airhead Melanie is and I tell her how easily Chris agreed to get her a promotion. I don't tell her about the video, of course.

"I can't believe you said you work under him!" I laugh.

"I'm glad you made me confront him." She says. "It was easier than I thought it would be. And I'm really glad you were with me when I did it.

"Me too." I tell her.

When we get back to the hotel, I let Connie have the bathroom, while I quickly strip out of my clothes and put on a pair of pajama bottoms. I'm already in bed when she comes out of the bathroom, wearing an oversized nightshirt with Winnie-the-Pooh on it.

"You changed already?" She asks, walking to the closet to hang up her dress. She's not wearing a bra, but I can see the outline of her thong through the yellow nightshirt.

"I figured you'd be a few minutes, so I just changed out here." I answer, trying not to stare at the bumps her nipples make on the front of her nightshirt.

"You're quite the daring risk taker." She jokes as she turns out the light and slips under the covers on her side of the bed. We lie there on our backs for a few minutes, neither of us speaking.

"I had a good time tonight, Don." Connie says, breaking the silence and thrilling me by continuing to use my first name.

"So did I, Connie." I answer. "It's the best evening I've had in a long time." I tell her.

"Thank you." She says, leaning over towards me. I turn my head towards her, just as she was ready to plant a kiss on my cheek. Our lips meet instead and we just stare at each other for a minute, before Connie kisses me on the lips. "Good night, Don." She smiles and rolls over away from me.

"Good night, Connie." I continue to lie on my back, contemplating that kiss until I fall asleep.

I must have moved around some during the night, because I wake up spooned against Connie's back, with my face buried in her hair, and my arm draped over her waist. I don't know what time it is, but my cock feels like a typical morning hard-on, and it's sandwiched between Connie's ass cheeks. Fuck! I start thinking about how I can move back to my side of the bed, without waking her up. As I lay there surveying my situation, I realize my hand is on her bare stomach. Her nightshirt must have ridden up, which means my pajama covered cock is pressing against her bare ass cheeks, split by the thin material of her thong. These thoughts only manage to arouse my cock even more and I gently lift my arm and start backing my hips away.

"Mmmmm." Connie objects, covering my hand with hers and placing it back on her stomach. "It's okay, Don." She whispers." Go back to sleep." She says, as she scoots her ass back against me and wiggles around until my cock is back between her ass cheeks. She pulls my arm more tightly around her, placing my hand just under her bare breasts. I settle back against her warm body, listening to her breathe, feeling her heartbeat against my hand and trying not to hump her ass with my ever hardening cock. I've seen her naked a hundred times, never imagining that I'd ever get to touch her, even if it is somewhat chaste.

The next time I wake up, I'm alone in bed and I hear the shower running in the bathroom. I flip onto my back and wonder if I had been dreaming. A few minutes after the shower stops, the bathroom door opens. By looking in the mirror over the dresser, I can see Connie in the bathroom, drying her hair. She's wearing a red tank top and white shorts and looks like a cover model. When she sees me watching, she smiles. It's not a seductive, alluring smile, but a big, broad, happy-to-see-you smile. I return hers with a huge smile of my own.

"Do you need to get in here?" She asks, inclining her head towards the toilet, while looking at the tent my cock is making in the sheet.

"I'm okay, if you want to finish your hair." I tell her, making no attempt to hide my hard-on. I figure at this point, it doesn't really matter.

When she's done in the bathroom, I grab my shaving kit and my clothes and head that way. When I walk past her, she touches my arm and lightly kisses my lips.

"Good morning." She says. "How did you sleep?"

"Great!" I tell her. "How about you." I ask, as I continue into the bathroom.

"I slept great, too." She says. "I felt so safe in your arms." She smiles.

Safe? Safe from what? Safe because she knew I wouldn't do anything or safe because I'd protect her in a strange place? What an interesting word to use.

We leave our bags with the concierge, and walk around Manhattan for a couple of hours, before catching the train. We start out walking next to each other, then Connie loops her arm through mine for a few blocks and then we end up just holding hands.

After we get home, we settle back into our pre-Chris routine. The only difference is that Connie starts wearing less and less clothing when she comes down to watch TV or play cards. The third night after we're back, I'm watching a movie on TCM and she comes into the room wearing only a tank top and bikini panties. It's obvious she's not wearing a bra and the flimsy material of the tank top clings to her breasts, creating a clear outline of her sumptuous nipples. She sits on the couch and tucks her legs under her.

"What're we watching tonight?" she asks. I'm watching you.

"Some movie that was made before you were born." I answer laughing. "You can change it if you want."

"It's okay." She says. "I'll watch it with you." I haven't spied on Connie since we've returned from New York. Our relationship changed during that weekend and it seems like a betrayal of her trust to keep spying on her. Of course, I haven't stopped recording her, just in case I change my mind. I'm still trying to figure out if her skimpy outfits are meant to entice me to take our relationship to the next level, or just a reflection of her level of comfort around me.

"I'm going to get a beer." She says, standing up and walking across the room. My eyes are on her panty-clad ass and I'm adjusting my cock as she turns around and says, "You want anything?" I swear she's staring right at my cock when she says it, standing there with her nipples pointing at me through her flimsy tank top and her blonde pubic hair barely visible through her panties. Yes I want something, I think, but don't say. Instead, I just stammer.

"Yeah, I'll, uh have a beer. Thanks." She smiles and heads into the kitchen. Nothing else happens the rest of the evening except I watch her more than I watch the movie and the bulge in my pants is as obvious as the bumps on her top.

The following weekend Karla comes home and my cock surges when I see her. I try not to think about how beautiful she is or how her lips feel when she kisses me hello. When she and Connie retire for the evening, I cave into temptation and almost run to the monitoring room. It's been a while since I've jerked off and my cock is rock solid as I watch them undress each other and bury their faces in each other's pussies. It is almost an identical performance from the last time and as Karla flips around to lay her body over Connie's, I'm stroking my cock like a madman. Just as I shoot my load, I hear Connie say the most unbelievable thing imaginable.

"I want to fuck your dad." She says. She and Karla are just lying there holding each other, not moving.

"Really?" Karla asks, lifting her head up to look Connie in the eyes.

"Yeah, I've done everything except grab his cock, to try to get him to make the first move." She says. I'll be damned! She has been trying to entice me. What a dumb fuck I am.

"I told you how nice he felt pressed against my ass when we were in New York. I wanted so badly to just pull him over on top of me and have him fuck my brains out."

"Why didn't you?" Karla asks. Yeah, why didn't you. I can't believe she told Karla about that.

"Two reasons. One, I think I would have freaked him out." She says. "And two, I wanted to check with you first."

"Me?" Karla says. "You're consenting adults. You don't need to check with me."

"Well, we're best friends, part time lovers and he is your father." Connie smiles. "I just figured it be nice to have your blessing before I fuck him."

"Do you really think he'll do it?" Karla asks. Fucking A, I'll do it. What have I been waiting for?

"You should see how he looks at me." Connie answers. "The other night we were watching TV and I had on this thin tank top and panties on. I mean it left nothing to the imagination. I thought he was going to cum in his pants." She says laughing. "Of course, I got pretty wet myself."

"You got wet, teasing my dad?" Karla asks, moving hips, rubbing her pussy against Connie's mound.

"I need to get laid!" Connie says. "And I love your dad, he's the greatest! Besides, I bet it's been a while for him too." She's right about that!

"Wow! I want to hear all about it when you do." Karla is getting all excited and leans up giving me a clear view of her perfect tits with their taut pink nipples ringed by quarter sized areolas. I feel my cock stir again looking at my naked daughter. As she lifts her leg to move off Connie, I zoom in on her puffy, wet lips, with her pussy juice still oozing out.

"How big do you think his cock is?" Karla asks. I can't believe that while I'm staring at a close-up of my daughter's pussy, she's wondering about the size of my cock.

"He's got a pretty good package." Connie says. "It makes a large bulge in his pants and it felt nice against my ass."

"Do you think he's bigger than average?" Karla asks, as she starts rocking faster on top of Connie.

"You interested for yourself, Karla?" Connie teases. "Maybe we should think about a threesome."

"Don't be silly, he's my father. I was just wondering that's all." Karla doesn't sound very convincing and I'm certainly not behaving very fatherly, rubbing my recovering cock, as I stare at my naked daughter.

"Hey, Karla. Do you want to see how big his bulge is?" Connie asks, mischievously. She's looking at Karla, but doesn't give her a chance to answer. "Tomorrow we'll wear the skimpiest outfits we have and you can see for yourself. No bras, hell no panties either! Let's give your dad a real show. What do you say?"

"I don't know. It seems kind of weird." Karla says and I wonder if she's thinking about how my cock felt against her stomach, the last time she was home.

"What's weird? Didn't you used to go around the house half naked when you lived here? It's no different than that." Connie argues, persuasively.

"You're right. And if you're going to get him to fuck you, we need to get him really horny." Karla agrees. "Okay, it's a deal." She says, bending down and kissing her friend on the mouth. They start touching each other again, and I'm wondering if they're going to resume their love making, when Connie turns off the light and they both get under the covers. I shut down the monitors and go to bed.

My cock is rock hard, as I think about what Connie and Karla are cooking up for tomorrow. I'm glad I'm on to their plan, so I can respond appropriately. This could get very interesting. I know I could never actually fuck my own daughter, but I can't deny how much I enjoy looking at her sexy body.

The next morning I wake up to the sound of the shower and make it to the monitoring room just in time to see the girls lathering soap on each other. They are standing face to face, soaping each other's tits, massaging and squeezing as they work up a lather of body wash. My cock stiffens, as they move their hands around to each other's ass cheeks, pressing their bodies together and kissing passionately. I watch their nipples harden noticeably as they slather their soapy tits together. Suddenly, they pull apart and I can't hear what they're saying over the sound of the shower, but they quickly finish, dry off and go into the bedroom to get dressed. My cock is rock hard as I watch them try on a variety of sexy outfits. Connie finally decides on a very short, v-neck sundress with spaghetti straps and large cut-outs for the arms. Karla puts on a short tank top that stops just below her breasts and the tightest, short shorts I have ever seen. Neither girl is wearing a bra or panties.

"You ready?" Connie asks. "I bet we're not in the room two minutes, before you get to see the size of the your dad's cock." Connie says, smiling at her former roommate.

"Yeah, I'm ready. These shorts are so tight, their riding up into my pussy and my ass." Karla answers.

"That's the idea, sweetie. They look great. They look like you painted them on. I can see everything and it's making me want to eat you. Imagine what your father will want to do." I don't have to imagine what it's making me want to do. Since they are set on seeing my bulge and I don't want to disappoint them, I tuck my throbbing cock back in my pants. I want to be ready for these two hot girls when they make their move.

"Now remember the plan." Connie continues. "We parade around for a while in these skimpy outfits, giving him an eyeful of tits and ass. Then we go out for a while and leave him to wonder what's going on."

"Right. Got it." Karla sounds nervous and excited at the same time. She leans up and gives Connie a kiss on the lips. "Good luck."

I watch the girls leave the bedroom, and then shut down the monitor and leave my room to join them downstairs. When I walk into the kitchen, Connie is bending over to get a skillet from the bottom cupboard. She holds the pose longer than necessary, while I stare at her sexy round ass cheeks and puffy slit visible below the hem of her sundress. I can see a hint of her blonde hair circling her pussy lips and my cock reacts immediately.

"Good morning, daddy." Karla says from the other side of the kitchen. "Connie and I are going to make some eggs and sausage. Do you want some?" I tear my eyes from Connie's ass and look over at Karla. Her hard nipples are pushing against the thin material of her tank top and her flat stomach is visible to well below her navel. The outline of her pussy lips is obvious behind her form fitting shorts. Karla is staring at the bulge in my pants, smiling.

"Sure, whatever you girls are having is good with me." I stammer. Connie has stood up and turned around. The v-neck of her sundress comes down to the bottom of her tits, leaving most of her breasts exposed around the flimsy material. I can see the sides of her breasts through the armholes and I watch them bounce as she moves around the kitchen.