Dawn over Sun Valley Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Joe."

He squeezed her in response, still beyond words.

*

He returned from the bathroom, where he'd rid himself of the condom, and slipped under the covers, taking her into his arms once more. Leanne turned to her side and snuggled her sweet ass against his groin. Joe could feel himself stir, and growled a warning in her ear.

"Keep still, princess, unless you want to go again. I'm totally up for that, but you did say something about having an appointment to get to in the morning."

She stiffened in his arms at that, and then turned to her back, all sleepiness gone from her eyes. In fact, if he was reading her correctly in the near-darkness, she looked downright nervous.

"What is it, baby?" He propped himself on an elbow to see her better. Leanne bit her lip.

"Um, I have a confession to make, too."

"Oh-oh. Is it good or bad?"

She was quiet for a moment, and then whispered - "I think it's good. Really, really good. I just hope you think so too."

Joe heaved a breath. "Okay then. Shoot."

She caught his eyes, and held them, unflinching.

"I think I'm pregnant."

Joe swallowed through his suddenly dry throat. "Wh-what?"

"I'm pregnant. With your baby. I think. That's what the appointment is all about. To get an ultrasound. First checkup."

"Wow. Okay then. Gosh." Elation pretty much short-circuited his brain. Leanne's forehead was furrowed. "What are you thinking? Are you angry?"

"Angry?!" He looked at her, astonished. "No! I'm overjoyed. Seriously. I may not look it because I think part of my brain just evaporated but I promise you, I'm happy. And - also relieved, I guess, for having asked you to marry me already. I'd hate to face Elaine's shotgun. Or my dad's, for that matter."

Leanne chuckled. "You know," she winked, "you finally did something right."

Joe nodded humbly, and murmured against her lips, "Don't worry. I won't let it go to my head."

~~ The End ~~

-------------------

Author's note: So, did you like this story? Tell me! VOTE, FAVORITE and COMMENT. Thanks!