Days in Rodanthe Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a clear plastic zip lock bag was a small, smooth, ivory colored vibrator and some spare batteries. It couldn't have been more than six inches long and an inch wide. I tried not to laugh out loud as the brunette slipped it into her jacket pocket.

Za'ana had me shut the door to the outside, and turn on the room's heater. She retrieved a handful of toilet paper and a wet washcloth from the bathroom and stepped over to the sniffling captive. She squatted next to the blonde's face, and untied the knot holding the makeshift mask around her neck and tugged it off.

Constance squinted as her eyes re-acclimated to the light. Her face was red, despite her tan, and puffy from her ordeal. Trails of snot led past her lips and off her chin.

"Silly Barbie Doll, we're not really going to hurt you," Za'ana said in a consoling tone, stroking the blonde's mussed hair and wiping her wet face, then maternally holding a wad of tissue for Constance to blow her nose. She pointed to the two saws, both sitting on the floor.

"You are such acunt!" Constance said angrily, her clogged nose impeding her diction.

"We are, however, going to even the score. How dare you fucking threaten to blackmail us!" Za'ana said arose and stepped over to the dresser, and pulled out Constance's camera and wallet.

"You told her?" the blonde screamed at me. "You fucking asshole! I wasn't kidding! I'm putting out all the video of you!"

"My lover iscompletelydevoted to me," my girlfriend said, standing behind me, kissing the side of my neck, then reaching around and caressing my dick, semi-hard and hanging commando in the sweats.

I was afraid Za'ana would be angry that I was enjoying the dilemma and view of the naked blonde, as evidenced by my cock. If she was, nothing was said.

"You will do nothing, Miss Brewster. Your team is careless. I suspected I was under surveillance anyway. Now, if we see even one fucking image of us on the web," my girlfriend said angrily, "the photographs I am about to take will be sent to credit criminal websites, your division chief, the news media and your family " Za'ana held up an address book, plucked from Constance's designer purse.

My dick continued to grow as I spent the next several minutes squatting close to, but not touching the restrained, cursing and admittedly hot, naked blonde, using both my hands to hold up different combinations of Constance's Social Security Card, credit cards, federal ID, badge and driver's license, complete with her home address in Connecticut, next to her face, tits, and even her glistening pussy as Za'ana took picture after picture, the flash repeatedly blinding me. The blonde's reddish outer labia were chubby and raised, but not enough to shroud the emergence of a symmetrical pair of pink inner lips; they flared outward but then merged and diminished just below her clitoris, which seemed to be throbbing and had taken the size and shape of a long .22 caliber bullet. A small puddle of liquid had formed beneath her crotch and was being smeared around the shower curtain by her ass cheeks.

"There!" Za'ana said, pulling the SD card out of the camera. "That and this flash drive copy being made should be enough to prove that a federal agent was violating procedure by conducting unauthorized surveillance without her partner, and allowed herself to be vulnerable and easily overpowered. You will be instantly fired." Za'ana said with a smirk. "Your younger brothers will probably get rich charging their masturbating schoolmates for pictures of their sister's breasts and poo-see, and I will make sure your parents and grandparents in Westport receive printed photographs in the mail. Maybe they will see a family resemblance between your legs."

"Fuck you! You freaks are still going to prison!"

"Have you reconsidered my offer?" Za'ana said, squatting next to the blonde's face and held up the small vibrator, still in its plastic bag. "Fifty thousand dollars will buy a lot of AA batteries for your junior school vibrator."

"That's...none of your dammed business!" the blonde said angrily. She called Za'ana a cunt again and resumed crying.

"I'm flattered to see how busy you've been. Did you get your jollies with this," Za'ana asked sweetly, changing her demeanor, stroking the agent's platinum hair, referring to the dildo, "yesterday while watching us?" The brunette picked up the cutting pliers, which had fallen to the floor after the nightstand's battle with the circular saw. "We performed for you. Now it's your turn, beautiful girl."

Constance looked away and said nothing.

Za'ana arose, and clicked on the lamp that had been knocked around during our sex the previous day. The ugly pottery lamp was sitting on the floor next to the nightstand, and its shade-free bulb lit the two women brightly, as the morning sun had not yet crested the distant mountains. Next I watched with a combination of shock and cock-hardening pleasure as my girlfriend straddled the sniffling blonde and lowered her hips, facing away from the captive girl and nearly squatted on her face. Next I momentarily thought Za'ana was going to piss or shit on the blonde as she slipped her tight running pants down her thighs, still holding onto the pliers and bagged vibrator.

"Is this what you want, sweetie?" Za'ana continued in a pleasant voice. Her free hand was apparently playing with her white thong panties, randomly exposing her pussy.

"Stop it! Stop..." Constance plead as she began to squirm, but in a different way. She was no longer fighting the restraints, but flexing her hips and trying to grind her thighs together. We had noticed the wetness between the blonde's legs earlier, and the devious brunette was now mercilessly teasing her stalker, a lowering her hips to within a few inches of her captive's red face, then pulling away.

Za'ana looked at me and winked again as she remained squatting. My jaw fell open as the raven haired beauty slipped the vibrator out of the bag and placed the rounded end in her mouth, coating it with spit. I thought she was going to jam it into the blonde's obviously aroused, shiny pink slit, but it disappeared beneath my girlfriend's hips. After violating herself a few times with the small tool, the exotic beauty pivoted around, pants remaining askew on her thighs, so she was beside her captive's face once more.

Blonde Constance was breathing rapidly, her nipples still at full attention, but the gooseflesh had disappeared. Temperature in the room had risen several degrees, and she had begun to perspire at her hairline and armpits.

Za'ana held the vibrator beneath her own nose like she was sniffing a cigar. She made a comment in French that included the word 'merde' so I assume a hint of feces lingered in her pussy as it did on the rest of our bodies. "Open your fucking mouth! Taste my vah-jean, Barbie!" The silent vibrator then dangled an inch from the blonde's sexy overbite. Za'ana smiled and looked into her almost hyperventilating captive's blue eyes, and just as it had been with me, the seemingly magical spell was cast.

"Please.." The blonde's word barely was barely audible. Then, mouth held open and tongue extended, she craned her neck toward the glistening plastic tip.

Instead of thrusting the dildo into her captive's mouth, Za'ana reached over and placed the tool in Constance's right palm. The blonde immediately began to yank at the cords tied around her wrist, whimpering loudly. Za'ana cut each loop of the lamp cord, working slowly as she enjoyed Constance's misery.

Once her hand was freed, the naked blonde immediately brought the vibrator to her mouth, but hesitated for a moment, possibly taking in what scent she could through her clogged nose. She then pushed it past her lips, moaning and gasping as she tasted a sample of her obsession's juices for the first time. Seconds later, she tightened her ample white incisors on it, and twisted the bottom to turn it on. Her free hand practically slapped her pubic mound with it, and instantly the blonde cried out, grinding the buzzing toy into her swollen clit, revealing her badly chipped pink nail polish. After less than half a minute of frantic massage, legs flexing, Constance was tensing and wailing with an operatic, soprano orgasm.

Standing there in shock but with a full boner, I thought that would be the end the blonde's ordeal, but sadistic Za'ana wasn't done. "You can't enjoy the parfum of my bowels watching in your bedroom or truck, can you? It's time to abandon the safety of your computer, Agent Barbie Doll."

With her tight black pants still around her thighs, the brunette held her thong to the side and began to squeeze out a turd right onto the floor in full view of her practically hypnotized captive. My girlfriend turned to me and grinned as a short, low rumble of gas accompanied the frankfurter-sized log, which slowly appeared a foot and a half away from the blonde's face. The turd jackknifed and separated when it hit the floor, and the upper half, a few shades lighter than the solid lower portion, came to a curved peak at its end like a frozen yogurt cone.

The brunette wiped her hole with one of the damp white socks that had once occupied Constance's mouth, folding it over and over for a clean surface each time until no more smudges appeared. She then unfurled and tossed it, brown blotches and all, onto her captive's tits, and arose. I enjoyed a side angle view of my girlfriend's beautiful ass before she pulled up her pants.

At first the blonde's jaw and shoulders convulsed at the smell, jolting her tits, but she then she locked her blues eyes onto the fresh turd and seemed to be savoring the perverse olfactory pleasure as she kept the humming vibrator pinned against her clit. Then to even Za'ana's surprise, the pretty sorority girl strained her face toward the shiny, stinking mocha-colored turd, stretching her neck and shoulders until her bound limbs prevented any further travel.

My girlfriend, grinning broadly, bent over her captive's right ankle and cut the loops of cord, freeing the blonde agent to twist onto her side and directly face the putrid shit. Constance, sounding like a panting dog, edged closer to the feces, dragging the clanking metal bed frame with her, ruining my careful arrangement of the shower curtains. As the stink filled the room, we watched in amazement as the captive agent's red face and disheveled blonde hair slowly progressed toward the waiting log. But she paused a couple inches away, pulled the vibrator away from her pubic mound, her tanned, muscular back rising and falling quickly with her breath. Facing us was Constance's nicely jiggling bubble butt, with its inverted pale triangle of tan lines. There were two small red circles on one cheek where the taser darts hit their mark. The blonde's toned torso seemed to relax and it appeared she had enough.

Then we saw the blonde's face move tentatively closer, then grunt and recoil as if she had touched it with her tongue. Again she seemed to be pulling away.

Suddenly Constance jammed the vibrator onto her clitoris and did a face plant into the shit. After a couple initial gulping sounds of unsuppressed gagging, the blonde agent wailed and gasped loudly, as she dredged her face in the excrement, frantically mashing it into a puddle on the white vinyl covering the floor.

Za'ana and I stood shocked and motionless as we watched the amazing show. After almost a minute playing in feces for what must have been the first time, sorority girl Constance began wailing loudly and her body convulsed violently with another orgasm, briefly lifting one end of the metal bed frame off the floor. Lying on her side with her ass facing us, it was impossible to miss the intermittent clear liquid pulsing out of the blonde's pussy onto the back of her thigh. The captive woman's reddish anus puckered wildly as her feet flexed and toes curled with several subsequent, moaning orgasms.

Eventually, the blonde's spasms slowed and she began sobbing once more. Constance turned her face, lumps of shit sliding off her cheeks, toward us and angrily threw the buzzing vibrator at Za'ana, missing her head by a couple inches. The plastic phallus hit the wall and then broke open on the floor, its silver AA batteries rolling across the linoleum. The crying blonde, after spitting out several stringy brown blobs, reached out for a torn segment of what had been her black t-shirt, and wiped her face. Still breathing erratically, she grabbed more of her shredded clothes and flung them over her hips and tits in attempt to cover up. The blonde's effort to clean herself was only partially successful, as her pretty but reddened face was still smeared with sepia streaks. There was shit all in her hair, and a couple pieces of corn, which had just exited Za'ana's colon for the second time, since she hadn't consumed any yesterday.

"Go get my shampoo, soap and some towels, please." Za'ana said to me, trying to hide her smile.

By the time I returned to the stinking room, brown-faced Constance had been released and was entering the bathroom. She held up and hugged her camo duffel bag, which I noticed had her last name and USN stenciled on it, in order to block my view of her nude body, which was a little late, since I had seen every inch of it already. My girlfriend handed her the items through a narrow gap in the door, which the sniffling blonde slammed shut afterward. Unsure what to do next, I began to gather up the broken vibrator pieces, shit-smeared vinyl curtain and shredded clothes to make another trip to the dumpster as Za'ana explored the laptop and pulled out her flash drive of copied data.

Through the door I could hear Constance making herself vomit into the toilet, then sobbing as she pissed, flushed and started the shower. Several minutes later, the blonde agent hurriedly emerged in a gray t-shirt and sweat pants, braless, hair dripping, looking down and avoiding eye contact. Tits jolting, she angrily snatched up her laptop and purse, and stepped into her sneakers which had been lying on their sides near the door. Without a word or even a glance at us, she stomped outside into the morning sun and drove away hastily in her white government surveillance van, its racing diesel engine leaving a faint trail of smoke.

2

The next four weeks sucked. Studying for exams was a pain in the ass and my twenty-four year old truck broke down, making me miss another rendezvous with Za'ana, who had saved up more bags of frozen shit so we could ruin another room at the abandoned motel. She was angered that I couldn't afford to rent a car or find anyone to loan me theirs for the weekend. The strange incident with Constance faded away, and neither of us mentioned her. The texts and phone calls my girlfriend and I made were a little guarded, since anyone could be listening. I also finally got through the pain of telling my parents that, after a week at the shore, I would be staying with Za'ana in New York for the summer. Even with the government internship I had applied for in the computer crimes division, they were less than pleased that I didn't want to sweat my ass off cooking in my cousin's diner until fall, and of course the big objection, 'living in sin'.

After exams it was great to see the summer sun as I was glad to get the fuck out of cloudy Pennsylvania. Truck repaired, I headed once more for Rodanthe to meet my exotic girl. We bought new untraceable prepaid phones and talked several times on the drive, and the tense atmosphere seemed to melt away as the temperature rose with my southward progress. I didn't even get any orders to shit my pants.

She had rented a different house than the one I met her in, although I did take a sentimental detour down that side street and turned around in the driveway of the weathered shack from the previous fall. Tourists moved about, unpacking their minivan in the late day sun, unaware of the nasty things that had happened there. It was weird being back where it all began, where gorgeous Za'ana started barking orders at me, where I dropped my shorts and first jacked off in front of her, and where I degradingly first wore a bra and panties, the place I ate her shit.

A mile or so down the road was the larger and much newer house she had selected for us to spend a week in, dark green with white trim. I was excited to spend time alone with her, hanging out on the beach and hitting some seafood places, the only deviation Za'ana made from her vegetarian diet. Of course I was looking forward to lots of nasty fucking.

As I found the new, but less secluded location I saw her SUV was already there, and she rushed down the stairs from the land side deck to greet me. My dick, dormant for the last month except for optimistic morning boners, twitched immediately the moment I saw her. The exotic beauty was barefoot, wearing a pale yellow knitted halter dress, apparently a bathing suit cover up. What got my undivided attention was the lack of a complete swimsuit beneath. The half-inch square openings in what was essentially the fuzzy netting of the relatively long dress revealed her blue bikini bottoms, athletic curves and dark nipples, which danced in time with her rapid step toward me on the wooden walkway from the house. She had apparently been in the pool or hot tub recently, as her dark skin glistened slightly. Her hair was a little shorter and was pulled back behind her head in a high, swinging ponytail. It was daring of her to greet me nearly naked in the daylight, but she was mostly shielded from the view of the other houses on the street by the high sea oats in the yard.

"Hi Rob Sweetie!" she called out, extending her arms.

After a minty, noisy, dick-hardening tongue kiss and long damp hug, I drank in her designer perfume and chlorinated water scent as she began to give me a tour of the nearly new house. Like most at the beach, it had the main floors upstairs, but she insisted on starting on the ground level next to the garage, in a spare bedroom. It was hard to concentrate as I walked behind her and admired her bare, sculpted, muscular back and watched her beautiful, blue thong-divided ass jiggle inside the revealing dress. My cock had grown down the inside of my pant leg.

The first stop on the tour, the small bedroom had minimal, cheap furniture, an old boom box, and a single, high window. A bed with no foot board or headboard was strangely pulled a couple feet out from the wall. Za'ana shut the door behind her. My pulse raced as she instantly ambushed me with one of her angry, non-English tirades, slapping my face twice, then spitting in my eye. She opened a dresser drawer and I realized I was instantly in the midst of one her most elaborate 'games' yet.

I was commanded to strip, and as I stood there with my boner sticking out, the gorgeous brunette used her usual noisy roll of clear packing tape to bind my hands to my sides at the hip. She then wound tape tightly around my upper sack, forcing my balls to stick out like a double lollipop. She spun even more tape around my hips across my ass and between my legs multiple times, practically creating a pair of clear plastic panties nearly up to my waist, with my hands bound inside and dick and nuts exposed. Finally she taped the shaft of my hard cock up against the tape that wrapped my lower stomach, leaving the head uncovered and pointing at my navel. Next the jingle of the ball gag buckle got louder as she approached me from behind. Za'ana shoved a knee uncomfortably into my bound nuts and held it while she tightened the gag.

The next sight was bizarre, and a little scary. I really had no idea where this night was going. The exotic brunette pulled the blanket and sheets off the bed to reveal the space that I evidently would be occupying soon. The bed had one of those Swedish memory mattresses, the kind that are one giant block of dense foam, but this one had been modified, no doubt by my deviant lover. It had been dug out for the neck-down portion of a human body, my body. Shaped like an inverted Y, three connected trenches, each nearly a foot deep, had been crudely hollowed out like a canoe. They were centered in the mattress; the main trench was three times as wide as the two shorter ones. Black marker streaks were present randomly where she had drawn her pattern to excavate the foam. In my mummy-like state I was ordered to climb into the crudely made opening and sit with my butt in the junction of the Y. My thighs fit into the two smaller furrows, and holes bored completely through the mattress and box spring had been created so my legs below the knee could dangle straight down toward the floor. Za'ana hiked up her long dress and knelt, then dove below the bed as I felt her tying my ankles to something. The view of her lower back and jiggling ass in the dress was terrific, but I was unsure about my fate.