Days in Rodanthe Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ewww," Oksana commented, but didn't divert her eyes from the penetration.

I tried to relax my hole, but not too much, as some shit may have accumulated since that morning. I moaned as my girlfriend twisted her wrist around, gyrating the spit covered finger. Apparently she was mining for something solid, so I unclenched as best I could. Finally her movement halted, and she held the open palm of her other hand beneath her sister's jaw.

"Spit," Za'ana demanded of her sister.

"Ugh! No!"

"It's for his penis."

The redhead shrugged and a blob of saliva slid off her bottom lip.

Za'ana added to it, and then I moaned loudly and smiled uncontrollably as her slick hand encircled and began to milk my throbbing meat. The anger from their dirty trick was quickly diminishing.

"Do you want to show us how you love to squirt your mess all over your face, Robert? Beg for your messy orgasm!"

"Yes, thank you," I politely volunteered, then began to pathetically beg to be allowed to come, my ass cheeks still warm and stinging. This wouldn't take long. My girlfriend began slowly stroking, then she sped up and I felt her yanking a curled finger upward in my rectum. This extra stimulus sent me over the brink. I saw Oksana leaning in to watch the show. With the two beautiful women watching, I grunted in intense pleasure as my pee hole spread open and emitted a wide, laser beam-straight column of jism that blasted onto my upper lip, immediately coating everything below my nose as Oksana cheered. The next ribbon had a gentle arc to it as it hit me in the bridge of the nose and filled an eye socket, blinding me in that eye. Subsequent pulsing, satisfying squirts finished the job, and I was unable to see as my girlfriend's sister clapped a few times and made a remark in French, halfway laughing. It felt awesome, and I guessed it was worth the month long wait. I could feel the fragrant goo in my hair and sliding down my face everywhere as I breathed rapidly.

My lover then wiggled her finger around my rectum for several seconds and laughed as her sister commented in French about money, as if my girlfriend was looking for loose coins in a vending machine.

She was successful, based on both women crying out in disgust at the stink.

Her finger slid out, and moments later I could also smell it, next to my spermy mouth. I opened my lips dutifully.

"Ugh! Oh no! Zamira!" Oksana exclaimed, using her proper name, apparently shocked at the current activity. "Sister! No!"

The younger sibling evidently didn't knoweverysecret her sister kept, since the idea of an ass-to-mouth finger, at least a dirty one, was a shock to her. Through the white haze of jism, I could see the redhead squirm around in disgust, but finally lean in to watch me clean the feces off.

The exotic brunette shoved the shit-packed digit into my open mouth. "Don't swallow," she admonished.

I slurped the smelly, bitter gunk from Za'ana's finger while Oksana gasped. "You are terrible! So sadistic!" she said in amazement. "Rob, do you actually like this?"

"Robert does it because he loves me," my girlfriend said as I hummed a positive reply.

"Show her."

I held my mouth open, rife with the taste of shit, which easily overtook the flavors of the other bodily fluids. As I swallowed when told, I heard Oksana make more comments in disgust.

My girlfriend then wiped my ass with a thick cloth, which I assumed was one of my socks, since she did the same thing back at the motel after providing a treat for the kidnapped Agent Brewster. Za'ana pushed my legs down until I was lying back in my trough in the mattress. Suddenly the white haze that coated my eyes darkened and I sensed her muscular bare thighs on either side of my head. Her bikini-covered crotch surrounded my sperm coated nose and a loud fart reverberated across my face. It sounded squishy and wet, and both women laughed as Za'ana held her thong to the side and let more gas fly, apparently trying to blow bubbles in the jism on my face. I had seen videos of cake farts, where the object was to fling icing airborne, and this must have been my giggling girlfriend's variation.

After a couple more stinking, gurgling farts, I was handed my boxers and ordered to step into them after getting out of the bed. It felt good to stand and walk around, and my vision had been mostly cleared by my girlfriend's ass cheeks sliding around on my face. The three of us walked outside into the low light of sunset, and along the side of the house toward the beach. The driveway of the house next door was empty, so I assumed that house was vacant, a good thing, since I still had a coating of sperm on my face, and was told to drop my boxers under the outside shower next to the pool. The pool was inside an L-shaped alcove, hidden from the house on the other side, and by the high dune in front. I was commanded to lie down face up. The floor beneath me was wood decking, coated with abrasive sand which stung my sore ass cheeks a little. The ocean breeze was cool on my naked body. Looking at the underside of the porch deck above me, I was soon graced with the view of my girlfriend's beautiful vulva in the dim light as she held the blue thong to the side.

"God, my sister is a total pervert!" Oksana said, realizing what was next.

"Why don't you yell a little louder?" Za'ana scolded before squatting and drenching my face in warm, salty piss. "Do it!" I heard her tell her sister as my head dripped and began to cool in the breeze. "Robert, would you like Oksana to piss on you?"

"Yes, please!" I responded, blinded once more by the salty liquid. I sensed feet beside my head.

"Not there!" Za'ana said, perturbed. "You're determined to expose yourself aren't you? This isn't some guy on the internet! Over there! Piss on his cock!"

Moments later I felt more warm piss splashing onto my pelvis. I managed to open my eyes slightly, but Oksana was facing me and her long shirt and lowered shorts prevented me from seeing anything I shouldn't. My dick jolted, reacting to the warmth. After she was done, the women, apparently out of things to do to me for the time being, began a conversation in French about dinner while I laid there in a puddle.

Za'ana advised me to get up and shower off, and my pulse raced as the cold water shower cascaded over me. I stepped out of the enclosure and the two women were standing by the pool. And a thought occurred to me, just an impulse. I knew Oksana had her phone in her pocket, as I had heard a ring tone earlier.

"I saw a new restaurant on the web. Can I see your phone?" I asked her, drying my hands on my boxers. Smiling, she reached into her pocket and produced an iPhone. They kept talking as I pretended to be surfing for an eatery for several seconds. Then I executed my plan for revenge, mindful of retribution, but it was too perfect to resist. I placed the phone on a table next to me. They gave me a quizzical look. I looked our toward the ocean, and their heads turned briefly away. Then with one arm each, I pushed both of those bitches into the pool.

They both screamed loudly as they descended, and continued their shrieking when they surfaced. The small pool was only four feet deep, but the water was still ice cold this early in the season. Any punishment I was owed was worth it, as the view of their soaked bodies was terrific as they stood on the pool floor and hoisted themselves up on the coping, cursing in different languages. Za'ana's macadamia nut-sized nipples were in full force and spectacular as always. The thin, shiny black shirt clinging to her tits revealed every detail, but the show from her little sister was awesome as well. Oksana's oversized orange tank t-shirt with the deep arm holes had become twisted on her body, and one of her breasts was exposed, covered only by the black lace bra, which had become almost transparent. The soaked redhead's areola was smaller than my girlfriend's, but almost the entirety of her darkly pigmented flesh had tightened into a lumpy cone that actually projected out over an inch, like a tiny brown Christmas tree.

Both dripping women approached me and tried to throw me in. Already chilled from the cold shower after my double golden one, I jumped in voluntarily, grabbing their shirts and dragging both of them back in with me amid more screams and cursing. The next several minutes were spent chaotically splashing and dunking each other, with Za'ana's tits playing peekaboo under and out of the water. I had never seen my girlfriend laugh so much; I guess she was enjoying the break from her job.

The nipple show eventually ended, and we all dried off and got dressed, with the girls looking casual but awesome. Za'ana wore jeans and a sheer white, wide-necked top that revealed the straps of her lavender bra and a black tank top beneath. Oksana put on a batik pattern sundress, but covered it with a denim jacket, and cowboy boots covered her feet. The dinner destination was just a seafood shack down the road, with typical stained wood tables and walls and neon beer signs everywhere. I drove the silver SUV and only had a couple beers, but the women did several sets of shots after a huge meal of shrimp and crab. The place had a jukebox and I danced, if what I do could be called that, with sexy Za'ana as she hung all over me, kissing and flirting, her dark eyes and smile captivating. Oksana danced with her sister, me once, but mostly some local fisherman types. She wore the wedding band from earlier, so the men were a little clingy but had to behave, since she told them she was married. To my surprise, my usually serious girlfriend reached down the open back of her sister's sundress and playfully unhooked Oksana's bra while she was slow dancing with an older guy, forcing her to shriek and retreat to the restroom, holding her arms in front of her while several people clapped. After a while I left the bar feeling like a badass with the two Persian beauties, and the drunken party continued back at the house with just the three of us. I did some shots of Vodka but still didn't catch up. We turned on the house's sound system and danced around a little more, and Za'ana ground her ass into me and surprisingly didn't protest as Oksana rubbed up behind me. I had a full boner by the time they were done. Za'ana sat in my lap and we made out a little, but everyone, drunk, tired from traveling, the pool horseplay and dancing, fell asleep on the living room couches some time after midnight.

4

We all awoke around three AM, and passed around a vodka bottle to head off any potential hangovers. Still pretty drunk, Za'ana left the room and emerged from the kitchen, wearing only her tank top, bra and panties, and carrying a large paper grocery bag. She ordered me to strip naked except for my tennis shirt and handed me two plastic gallon jugs of spring water. Oksana removed all her rings and had changed into a long white Canadiens hockey jersey, but it looked as though her bra remained in place as well. The three of us then hopped down the stairs in the darkness from the deck toward the shore.

The two women, panties lurking under their shirts, and me, dick almost hanging out, stepped down the wooden walkway until we were on the sand, next to a steeply rising dune on the breezy, darkened beach. Crashing waves droned in the distance. Because of the large quantity of water I was lugging, I knew what was next.

"Holy fuck! Sick!" Oksana exclaimed, halfway laughing, over the noise of the wind as my girlfriend pulled out a red rubber bottle and white hose. She handed me the apparatus to me fill with the spring water, then commanded me down on all fours. I dropped to the sand and faced away from them, looking up the desolate shore line as I felt the nozzle, slick with spit, slide into my hole. My dick began to expand, as I felt really nasty, showing off my deviant pleasures in front of our guest.

Za'ana spoke in French as she tutored her sister in the fine art of enema. The water was relatively cold in my intestine and quickly I was full, moaning with the cramps. The nozzle slid out.

After almost a minute, and protests from the redhead, Za'ana spoke. "Okay Robert! Show my sister what a disgusting bastard you are!"

I unclenched and let the gurgling diarrhea fly, and a squeal from Oksana meant either surprise at the spectacle of a rapidly emptying colon or that she misjudged the wind direction. Nevertheless she clapped and cheered. The stink was bad but intermittently minimized by the ocean breeze.

Za'ana laughed as she refilled me, and Oksana, having returned from rinsing her legs off in the ocean, stood on the upwind side for the rest of the show. Twice more I splattered the sand, and due to the breeze, the backs of my calves. My innards felt quite hollow afterward. I was hoping the girls would go next, and I was correct, but then I realized that rather than standing and watching a plume of waste discharge from their beautiful asses, I would be witnessing things much more closely.

I had arisen from in front of my dark puddle, which looked like I had been able to project the liquid almost a yard away, and was told to toss my shirt into the grocery bag. Za'ana stepped out of her lavender cotton thong panties and told me to put them on.

"Sister!" Oksana said, surprised she watched me lie down in the cool, gritty sand, face up beneath my girlfriend's beautiful bare ass. "Oh my God! Ugh! You are insane!"

We've been called insane before, I thought as I adjusted the minimal panties. They only withheld my cock for a few moments before it slid out the side. It continued to grow as I watched my girlfriend insert the nozzle in her sweet asshole and start let the water flow into her intestine as the redhead held the bag up at shoulder level. As well as the moon, the night sky, and my girlfriend's ass, I could see up Oksana's windblown jersey, past the sunburst tattoo on her thigh to her red panties, even in the blue moonlight. I didn't expect to have any kind of sex with her, and I loved my girlfriend, but hoped I would eventually get to see her sister topless, braless or at least a lot of time in a bikini.

My meat throbbed in anticipation of this very degrading but thrilling act. Za'ana slipped the nozzle out, then lowered her gorgeous hips toward my face.

"Open your mouth and hold it!" Came the order from my girlfriend. My dick was stiff and pointing up from the anticipation, the flimsy panties unable to contain it.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Oksana crouching down for a better view of my face, which was about to be blasted sewage brown. It was the last thing I would see, as my eyes closed from reflex. To my surprise there was no explosion. A soft, controlled, lengthy deluge of lukewarm diarrhea plopped onto my face. The fetid, nasty stew filled my open jaw and flowed under my shoulders and head, filtering through the sand. The stench was suffocating and I gagged several times.

"Uggggh!" Oksana reacted. "do you really like that, Robert?" she asked above the breeze. Her voice sounded like she had moved ten feet away from the stink.

I responded with two upward thumbs, which made the vote a unanimous three to nothing, since my cock was already sticking up and voting yes also.

"Of course he does!" my girlfriend answered for me. "Because he loves me!"

"But doesn't he lovemealso?" Oksana asked cutely, then the conversation continued in French.

They must have decided to let Oksana shit all over me as well, because after another half minute of one of them groaning, my face was inundated with more soft turds, and my neck and shoulders covered with thick sewer sludge, scented a little differently. Due to the quantity of solid excrement, it had to have been the first round evacuation of Oksana's bowels. My head was coated in shit as if I had dunked it in a cesspool. I hoped they wanted me to jack off right then, but knew they were far from finished with me.

I lied there, meat stiff, and endured four more blasts, two from each laughing girl, but the subsequent enemas acted more like a rinse cycle and cleaned me off slightly. The hose down continued when they simultaneously pissed on me; the temporary warmth was welcome. I arose from my pond of sewage when ordered to and rinsed off thoroughly, still in the panties and kneeling in the waves before carrying the bag and its enema gear back to the house in my damp tennis shirt only, skin stinking and boner poking out as I anticipated being fucked by my girlfriend while her sister watched.

5

Once back in the house, another vodka bottle was opened and a glass was passed to me for a couple gulps before I jumped in a hot, very soapy shower. When I emerged, I was summoned to a large, oceanfront, gray and white decorated bedroom, drapes shut but blowing slightly from an ajar sliding door. I walked into the softly lit room naked as ordered, and the next cock-jolting sight was one I will never forget as long as I live.

Both women stood side by side nearly naked, looking awesome but serious. They had both gathered their hair behind their heads in sloppy knots. Za'ana still wore her lavender bra, but that was all. Oksana had removed her hockey jersey, leaving her curves covered only by a red bra and panties. My girlfriend's sister held a coiled up white leather belt, and both women had strapped on dildos, locked and loaded. Oksana's shiny black monster had a streamlined cock shape and looked to be nearly the diameter of a canned energy drink, and had to be a foot long. My girlfriend wore my old friend, the brown latex dick. They both had guzzled more vodka, based on the amount remaining in the bottle, and looked wasted.

"I didn't plan... on this, Robert," Za'ana said, her speech a little slow, "Oksana was just going to watch us, but decided she wanted to whip you and fuck your ass for pushing her into the pool and ruining her car key." My girlfriend laughed.

Oops. I kept her phone from getting dunked but didn't think about an electronic key fob. She didn't even have her car down here, whatever it was.

"That's not what I said! I..." Oksana interjected before being silenced by a gesture from my girlfriend.

I was ecstatic that my little prank seemed to have converted the redhead from a tentative, shocked observer into a belt wielding, ass-impaling participant, although that may have been their eventual plan.

"And this will ensure you keep your hands to yourself." The raven haired beauty approached me with the roll of clear packaging tape. Her tits jiggled in the bra and the brown latex dick danced around as she staggered toward me. I held my hands behind my back. The tape wrapped my fingers and surrounded my wrists several times. In seconds I was bent over, my head resting on the bed, facing to the side.

"Apologize for fucking up Oksana's vacation!" my girlfriend yelled.

"I'm sorry!" I felt a mild sting as the belt hit my cheek. I didn't think I really ruined her whole week, but played along.

"Again!"

I then heard more conversation in French, as I think Oksana was being coached on how to whip a guy's ass. The coaching worked, as I grunted with each strike and received over a dozen lashes from one or the other sister. My ass throbbed and burned.

Next I felt something being wrapped around my neck, and realized it was Za'ana's lavender bra, tied in a knot and used like a leash. I was yanked down to my knees. It was blowjob time, but unfortunately not for me, as I sat back on my calves with my stinging cheeks, and alternated sucking on the two dark latex cocks wagging in my face. I gagged as the girls giggled, remarked in French, and drank more vodka from the bottle. Guided by a jerk on my neck, I would lick or suck one while being rubbed or pelted with the other rubber dick. Za'ana would circle around behind me and bump and compress my hanging nuts with her bare foot, which still had a little sand on it. Still, their hands on the back of my head felt wonderful as they switched to face fucking me. I loved looking up at their exotic hued, gorgeous bodies, especially the undersides of Za'ana's beautiful, bare, quaking tits as my occupied throat gagged and coughed. I frequently made involuntary lip farts, thick drool hanging from my chin and trailing down my chest and stomach.