Days in Rodanthe Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of my oral demonstration, my ass was once again vulnerable as I raised up and bent over the bed once more. Next I felt Za'ana plunge the lubed dildo into my hole. I moaned loudly as it felt great, and soon she was plowing away, whooping and hollering like a cowgirl. She withdrew after several minutes and I braced myself for the thrill of the bigger dildo.

Due to the vodka, the two women were getting more and more unstable on their feet, and their vision seemed to be doubling as it took both of them to guide the big black strap-on into my rectum.

I cried out loudly, as the head on the monster spread my sphincter painfully, even though it already felt stuck open after the smaller dick's incursion. If I has been sober I probably couldn't have withstood the pain of that beginning stretch. It felt like my asshole would never be able to clench shut again. I pounded my restrained hands on my lower back and squirmed around from the discomfort as she progressed deeper. My face felt flushed and red. The tube inside me then stopped moving. The younger sister seemed to be expressing regrets in French.

"No! Keep going!" Za'ana said in response. "Oui, youarehurting him. He's a damned slut male.Fuckhim!"

Slowly my girlfriend's sister, her hands on my hips, began sliding what felt like a fence post back and forth in my rectum. I noticed a small but bright light bounce off the light colored blanket on the bed from behind me , and realized they were either spotlighting my hole or making a video, chatting as my ass was getting reamed. I would worry about my Oscar nomination later, I just had to keep balance and keep my sphincter relaxed, because Oksana was all over the place directionally, adding to the pain but also the excitement. My cock was stiff and throbbing, ready for a second pent up explosion for the day.

Satisfied that her sister's destruction of my sphincter was well on its way, drunk, naked Za'ana clumsily climbed onto the bed in front of me so I could suck the lube and rectal juice off her latex dick while I was being pounded, all while she held the bra she converted into a short stretchy leash. She sat up and ran her fingers through my hair lovingly. I enjoyed the double penetration, but to my shock Za'ana slid out of the dildo's straps, scooted closer to me and raised her long legs. The brunette shoved my head down to her beautiful, glistening pussy. I dove in and licked her madly from asshole to her half moon navel, her body's only aesthetic flaw, but of course went crazy on those fleshy, delicious labia and her swollen clit. She continued to play with my hair. What I heard next was slurred, but a shock.

"FuckmeRobertmylove!"

It seemed like it was time for a Rob sandwich. With my hands still taped together behind my back, it was awkward moving forward and lining my cock up to sink it in. Oksana realized what was going on and thankfully slowed her pace and assisted as best she could, and I moaned loudly, my face dripping with Za'ana's delicious, salty juices as I slid my meat into her heated, tight, slick pussy. She sat up on her arms so we could kiss, our tongues frantic until she moaned and laid back down, tossing her head.

After several false starts, Oksana and I settled into a shorter-stroked rhythm where she would plunge into my ass and then allow me to sink balls deep into her sister. I had never fucked while being fucked, and it felt great but took some getting used to. Za'ana moaned and rolled her head around , muttering something. Oksana was more energetic, and was getting more touchy, holding my shoulders and grabbing some ass cheek, since her sister seemed to be in her own world, eyes shut and head twisting, arms at her side. In the back of my mind, I wondered if they were so wasted they would decide to trade places at some point.

After a couple more minutes of this slow, deliberate, fucking, Za'ana's legs, once held up in a narrow 'V', went limp. My girl had passed out. While not a ringing endorsement of my fucking, she had probably consumed over a half bottle of Vodka. Our thrusting halted, as I figured the party was over.

Oksana began to unwrap the tape off my restrained arms, but to my surprise, said "Hold her legs! Keep going!"

It felt good to move my arms around, and in moments we had settled back into a steady rhythm as I fucked my first passed out woman, holding her gorgeous legs upright. Oksana's flower-tattooed arm was latched onto my midsection, and she was pumping me harder than before. I sensed a little subconscious animosity the redhead held toward her bossy older sibling. With Oksana directing the pace behind me, it was almost like she was incestuously fucking her unaware sister by proxy. I'm sure there was some psychology behind it, but I kept those thoughts to myself.

Even passed out, my girlfriend was beautiful, her arms askew over her head. Her hair had fallen out of its knot, and flowed across one of her shoulders. The brunette's tits rolled up and down her ribcage, chunky nipples stiff, as Oksana slammed me from behind and the chain reaction jolted the unresponsive torso. I held Za'ana's smooth legs upright against my ears as we pumped away, my cock loving every moment in that heated, silky slit.

Suddenly Za'ana woke up, kicked and pushed us out of the way, stumbled toward the sliding glass door, yanked the draperies down and rods out of the wall, and slammed it open, nearly breaking the glass. The sun was just beginning to rise, and Za'ana fell to her hands and knees on the balcony, tipping the deck chairs over. Her beautiful nude body silhouetted against the orange morning sky, hair blowing in the breeze, Za'ana noisily puked her guts out. The splattering sounds of the vomit echoed off the wall of the house. It could be heard spilling onto the deck one story below as it dripped through the gaps in the wooden balcony floor. More liquid formed a puddle beneath her as she farted and emptied her bladder. My girlfriend mumbled angrily then crawled back inside, wrapped herself in the fallen, ivory-colored draperies near the door, and passed out once more.

Through the entire episode, I had stood with Oksana's strap-on still deep in my ass.

I started to pull away, at least to put a pillow under my lover's head.

"Don't go near her when she's like this. She's even meaner and will punch you in the face." Oksana warned. "Besides, I believe I am in charge now." She yanked on the lavender bra, which was still tied around my neck. "I am not finished with you." She kissed my shoulder and tightened her tattooed arm around my stomach.

The aggressive words in the sexy accent kept my dick throbbing, but the redhead's next move didn't work out how she planned. She tried to smoothly back us both onto the bed, of course keeping the black dildo up my rectum the entire time. She fell backwards on her ass to the floor, and I fell as well, jamming the black strap-on up to what felt like my lungs. Before I could get my footing to a squat position and raise my hips came another command.

"Spin around this way." She was laughing, lying flat on the gray carpet. "Face me now while I fuck you, Rob."

I began the laborious process, pivoting on the latex cock, crab walking myself around, hoisting my legs over her thighs and torso, grunting as the various angles of the black monster contorted my raw anal muscles. My stiff dick flopped around, slapping my stomach occasionally. Finally I was facing her and began to ride up and down. Her beautiful body was beneath me, cleavage jiggling in the red bra, and her nipples, slightly smaller in diameter but more puffy than her sister's, and now I could tell, pierced with barbells, were trying to make an appearance as well. The feeling was surreal as I looked down at this green-eyed, red and blue haired, tattooed and pierced version of my girlfriend, and was unsure what boundaries, if any had been formally set by the two women.

We were about two feet from the bed, and Oksana reached up and began tugging on the bedspread, pulling it off until the items on it rained down, namely the closed up vodka bottle, her phone, the white leather belt, the lube and the brown dildo. As if there was no guy squatting on a strap-on straddling her hips, the redhead casually waved her phone around for a signal and checked her texts, then gulped down a couple swallows of Vodka and passed the bottle to me. The rising sun had begun to stream into the room, since the drapes that normally would have blocked such light were in a pile on the floor and now partially shrouded my naked girlfriend.

"Finish it! Yay!" Oksana cheered, loud enough for her sister to angrily mumble something from across the room in her slumber, as I upended the bottle.

"It looked like it hurt spinning around on that dildo"

"Yes it did."

"More than riding it?"

"Oui mademoiselle, " I said in French, almost without thinking, since I said it to my girlfriend frequently in normal conversation.

"Do it again!" the green-eyed beauty said, "Keep going till I tell you stop!" came the order, very much like her sister. Oksana also picked up the brown dildo and stuck it in my mouth, and grabbed the white leather belt. The next ten minutes were nearly as strenuous and challenging as any Za'ana put me through, and I felt like I was on one of those fear contest television shows.

The redhead, again as if I wasn't pivoting and impaled on a big black latex dick, began to intermittently ask me about dating her sister, how I felt about her and what it was like when we first met, and things like that. I had to pull the dildo out of my mouth to speak and balance on one arm as I answered, then replace it. As I struggled in my dick-and-balls-exposing crab walk, she would yank on the bra round my neck, I occasionally fell sideways onto her, contorting my rectum to its limits. My foot accidentally grazed a tit more than once. Oksana would also sometimes pump the brown dildo in and out of my mouth or worse, jolt her hips upward, driving the dildo further into me. It almost felt like the time I was on a mechanical bull in a bar near school. Luckily the black monster had some flex to it, or I might have ended up in the ER. On about the fourth rotation, Oksana began to flog me with the belt wherever she felt. I felt welts form on my chest, arms, shoulder, legs, hips and of course a couple stinging strikes to my balls, an easy target as my cock stayed stiff and mostly pointed at the ceiling.

Finally the green-eyed beauty spread her thighs and told me to stop and sit , right where my cock was facing her. I dropped to my knees, then gradually was on my back, legs in the air while Oksana sat up, butt on the floor and legs spread wide, the black rubber dick still inside me. She wrapped a flower-tattooed arm around my thighs to hold them up, and her bra-ensconced tits pressed against my hamstrings.

"Okay, Rob, cum all over yourself again!" she said from between my hairy airborne legs, phone pointed at me.

I hoped jerking off for Oksana wasn't going to be considered cheating by my girlfriend as I started yanking on my dick. After a dozen strokes or so, the redhead had me stop and take my hand away, My cock suddenly jolted and stung as she reached around my thigh and slapped my meat with the belt.

I resumed jerking and the potential of another lick from the belt made it even more thrilling. I stopped and pulled my hand away, inviting another strike. She made me wait several pre-cum dribbling seconds, but finally hit it harder and twice in succession, making stinging red lines across the underside of the shaft and head. It only took about ten more strokes from me and my cock joyfully erupted and shot a sperm ribbon in a shallow arc almost to my chin. I felt the warm blobs from successive spurts make a trail all the way back to my jumping dick head as my airborne toes curled. My hole throbbed against the latex shaft occupying it.

Events got a little fuzzy after that, thanks to the guzzled vodka kicking in. I remember eating and smearing the jism all over my face while she videoed up close, and rolling up into a pile driver position and her cleavage bouncing as she pounded me. We fell as we struggled to get to our feet afterward, dildo still jammed in my ass. We walked around that floor of the house in the low angle sunlight, with laughing Oksana right behind me, making more video while holding my lavender bra leash, strap-on still firmly implanted in my destroyed rectum. I also vaguely remembered sitting on her lap on the toilet, dildo still implanted, while she farted and pissed, then pushed me up and off the latex dick. She spun me around and held my head in the stinking wake of her fart and then shoved my face into the cold piss water and flushed. I fell to my knees as my burning, raw hole began its slow, throbbing, agonizing closure.

6

I awoke naked on the cool tile floor of a sunlit bathroom. Slowly I remembered I was vacationing with Za'ana in Rodanthe, and began to recall the previous night's cuckold trick, dinner, dancing, enemas, and strap-on party, all with her sister, a sadistic protégé, carrying on the family traditions. I hoped I was at least currently in the right house.

My head, ass, cock and balls didn't hurt as much as I expected when I rose to my feet to piss. A bottle of Vicodin next to the sink was a possible explanation for my groggy state but tolerable discomfort. I took another and then saw both dildos tossed into the tub, as if they had been rinsed off. Someone was thinking ahead.

I wrapped a bath towel around my waist and walked stiffly into the hallway. It had to have been early afternoon. I stepped quietly into the room we all fucked around in, and saw that Za'ana's cocoon of draperies on the floor was vacant, and the bed was empty. A couple seagulls pecked at the dried puke on the balcony.

The door to the next room was ajar, and on the bed I saw a leg sticking out from under a sheet. It looked like my girlfriend's, so I stepped in. Once I got inside, the red bra and tattoos on the otherwise naked, face down, butt in the air, sleeping woman proved me wrong. Oksana had no pillow under her head, but several under her pelvis to raise her hips. Her bare ass, a little plumper than Za'ana's, but still beautiful, was higher than the rest of her torso and was partially covered by the sheet, allowing a view of a few beautiful inches of her crack. Lying beside her was a large corded vibrator, the shiny white plastic kind with a large round head like an old style microphone. It was off but still plugged into the wall. There were light brown splotches on it and the sheet beneath; based on her scant blood on the guy's rubber the previous day, she was on the beginning or ending fringe of her period. The girl must have masturbated herself to sleep. I stood there for a moment, hoping she would stir and kick the sheet the rest of the way off her ass, but didn't want to get caught in her room by my girlfriend, so I began to leave. Oksana's red panties and the two empty strap-on harnesses were strewn on the floor. I reached down and grabbed the panties, then brought the cotton panel, stiffened and stained with an oblong brown cloud, near my nose and took in her stale but rich, sharp scent and tossed them back on the floor before leaving. I hoped she had enjoyed herself with me the previous night, even before firing up the industrial 110 volt vibrator.

Next I almost began to panic as I searched around the house. Za'ana was nowhere to be found. Finally I heard a humming and bubbling from out by the pool. Sure enough, my girlfriend, hair gathered into rough ponytails above her ears, was slouching in the hot tub, wearing nothing but sunglasses from what I could tell. She hadn't seemed to have brought any clothes outside with her, except for the towel folded under her head like a pillow.

"Good morning, Robert sweetie," she said slowly with a rough voice in a half whisper, without moving her head. We gave each other a peck on the lips. She spoke softly about the upcoming nice weather, but complained about her headache when I began to speak.

Taking the hint to enjoy the heated bubbles and ocean breeze in silence, I folded my towel and placed it under my neck as well as I joined her. At first the hot water stung my sore hole, cheeks, and the various body welts I had accumulated.

About fifteen minutes later, a cheerful but scratchy voice rang out from behind us. "Bon jour!"

I was almost asleep when Oksana appeared, stunning in a shiny gold bikini, tits bouncing, colorful body ink in full view, nipples and barbells pushing out slightly against the thin material of the triangular cups. She barely looked hung over, and was carrying a towel and her ever present phone. Shallow skin indentations from the bed sheets and her recently removed bra crisscrossed her torso.

"Aww, you guys are naked! I want to be naked too!" the redhead pouted, standing next to the humming, gurgling hot tub.

Za'ana spoke as her hand emerged from under the water and waved with resignation. To my shock, she said, "Go ahead! I'm sure Robert is familiar with your body after you had him fuck you last night! I'm surprised you two didn't go jump on a plane to Las Vegas to get married this morning." She said sarcastically and raised her palm to face her sister. "I don't want to know! It's my fault I let..."

"Zay, chill girl! You know I wouldn't do that!" The redhead interrupted, perturbed, "I videoed everything, here." She handed her sister the phone and towel. "I think I'll go jump in the ocean first." Oksana said, then stepped toward the walkway over the dune to the shore, pulling her hair up behind her head, as her ass cheeks, only halfway contained inside the gold suit, jiggled as magnificently as her sister's always did.

Za'ana dried her hands with the towel and searched the phone as I told her what happened, how I spent at least another hour with that dildo up my ass, even after I jerked off. The brunette's brow lowered and she sighed and gave up. "I can't see, it's too bright out here, I'll watch later," she said, then put the phone on a table next to the tub. The gorgeous brunette smiled and we leaned in to kiss again briefly, both still smelling like vodka, then resumed our slouching hangover positions in the tub. It seemed she accepted our explanation of what happened after she lost her memory, which according to her was soon after Oksana shoved the big black strap-on up my ass.

The stunning redheaded sister returned, soaking wet, with goose bumps and lumpy Christmas tree nipples at full attention, pointed at the second floor of the house, and barely covered by the fabric of the inside edge of the upper triangle of the bikini top. The suit was plastered against her pubic region, creating a nice camel toe, just like her older sister's. Water cascaded off her glistening, caramel colored curves. Oksana took her towel and circled around to the other side of the tub. Carrying out her plan to be naked, she held the towel sideways against her chest to cloak her body as she untied her top and tossed it onto a chair, then sunk into the water up to her neck. Next her gold bikini bottom was extracted from beneath the water and was flung into the same chair. The redhead grinned and winked at me and then relaxed and shut her eyes. As with Za'ana, I could see the darkened orbs of her nipples, teasingly blurred below the bubbly surface.

"My little sister, such an exhibitionist," Za'ana said of her sister quietly, but made a kissing motion at her, smiling.

"Asyousit there without a stitch of clothing in sight. Did you watch the video?" Oksana asked, smiling as well.

"I will later, dear one."

Although the hot tub was hidden by the dune, fence and part of the house, it was in plain sight of the house to the north, and if someone had rented it and moved in last night, they got quite a show out the upper side windows as the women entered the tub.