Days in Rodanthe Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid down, and my chest was just below the level of the mattress' surface, and my head stuck out of the top edge. My view of the ceiling was blocked by the smiling beautiful brunette as she tied a clothesline rope around my neck and down to the bed frame. It choked me if I tried to raise my head and shoulders more than a few inches.

The next bizarre thing my girlfriend did was hike her dress up, stand with her back to the wall and do a donkey kick into it near my head, muttering about the security deposit. The pastel green drywall gave way with a hollow thud, and her tits shook as she bent down and ripped the pieces clear of the opening. A second kick into the hole to the other side completed the small tunnel into what I guessed was the garage, as warm air drifted through the jagged passage, carrying white plaster dust with it. I began to figure out that this new, crude opening was for my head. I had become a human mattress and the bed would be pushed back against the wall. I was trying to think of what purpose my devious girlfriend had for this complex arrangement. I had hope it involved a hole in the sheet for my dick and some kind of extended hand job, but it didn't seem like that was going to happen.

Za'ana looked down at me, smiling strangely. Her callous explanation became one of the worst moments in my life. She gathered my clothes off the floor as she spoke.

"You disgusting, perverted bastard, you will love spending tonight and beyond as my living mattress. If you behave, I will allow bathroom breaks for you and meals of my leftovers combined with my bowels." A cruel smile appeared across her beautiful, full lips after she tossed my clothes and shoes into the lowest dresser drawer. "Using a false name, I've been chatting and Skyping with a several different men on line over the last few weeks, all of them live within a few hours of here," she began, with a maniacal look in her eye. "They think I am married to non-performing older man, and am desperate for no-strings-attached sex. They each believe I have carefully orchestrated a time and place for our quick clandestine rendezvous, at the exact time my husband will be away, and in a lower floor bedroom to avoid detection."

Each word spoken by the woman I loved sliced into me like a stab wound. Even if I thought this was one of her tricks and showed little emotion, she might interpret that as a green light to fuck other guys for real, or worse, break up with me. My stomach churned and I was unable to hold back tears as she continued, while replacing the sheets and blanket on the bed. She had made this claim previously, but this time seemed different, more plausible, I guess, since men are always ready to come to the aid of an allegedly neglected, beautiful, horny woman, especially after a couple hours' drive.

"I have expressed to each of these men that I need to be vigorously fucked, missionary style. You will love it as you feeleverythrust they make as their beautiful cocks, all larger than yours," she chuckled, "penetrate my poo-see. They will have no idea that someone is beneath me, separated only by a sheet, intimately feeling his girlfriend having sex withothermen. If you do anything to make your presence known to my new lovers, I will immediately return to New York, alone."

I was sniffling frequently by the time she was done talking. I felt her wedge a pillow into the irregular opening in the wall to support my head, which was dripping with tears and drool due to the ball gag.

"I will try to place my phone on the dresser to video some of each encounter as well, so you can watch later, you sick bastard. Don't be such a fucking crybaby," Za'ana said before pushing the bed toward the wall with a long grunt.

Afterwards I heard her slam the door and could detect footsteps on the floor above, but the noise from water pipes near my head obscured the sounds. I calmed down after several minutes and opened my eyes. Depending on how I moved my neck, I had a view of the darkened inner wall between the studs, or the garage ceiling, visible only due to the thin strip of light under the wide door. My head was only a foot or so away from a large water heater, which clicked on and off occasionally.

I thought about her previous attempts to incite my jealousy and abuse my feelings for her, and was sure this was another cruel joke, like the one in the cabin on St. Martin. It also occurred to me, although unlikely, that it could be Za'ana having sex above me, but with Constance, who she turned from a tough-acting agent into a doe-eyed, panting groupie, unless the blonde's remorse for her intimate display on the motel floor that morning had changed her feelings. Za'ana and I had never discussed whether or not she was bi, but it was not difficult to picture her dominating another woman.

So there I laid, bound and gagged, I couldn't even scratch. I wanted to leave her, but just as I always told myself before, this was most likely one of her pranks, and I just had to wait it out. Maybe she had seen a reflection of me in the window, sniffing Constance's damp panties back at the motel, or because I got hard seeing the blonde involuntarily stripped naked, and this was revenge. Tired from the long drive and emotionally exhausted, I must have fallen asleep, as noises awoke me sometime later.

I heard voices and then a local radio station blared commercials and country music from the boom box on the dresser. Thoughts of lesbian sex above me ended and my stomach churned as I heard a deep voice with a southern accent curse with amazement and compliment Za'ana on her body, calling her 'Jasmine'. Over the jingle of a belt buckle I heard my girlfriend's voice in the Russian-French accent, thank the stranger and make a surprised comment of her own, probably about his dick. This was really happening. My face tightened to cry as I sensed the mattress near my knees move slightly up and down. She grunted, mouth full, and he moaned loudly. My girlfriend was noisily sucking another guy's cock right next to me. Tears flowed heavily as I felt her hands feeling around to locate my exact position, then rub the underside of my taped down, softened dick for a moment before her bare back pressed against my bound testicles. Soon after I heard him moaning as he was licking her pussy, I guessed, as she squirmed on top of me. A few minute later, after a simultaneous outcry from her and grunt from him, the bed began to bounce rhythmically. I tried not to think of the horrible betrayal that was going on, but the motion and grunting animal fuck sounds above me swelled my cock against her as I sobbed, the boom box masking the sounds of my pain. She must have been legs up on the edge of the mattress with him on the floor and leaning into her, since a guy crawling around on the bed on top of her might detect the cuckolded male body trapped beneath. The ardent pounding compressed my nuts with each stroke and the pain pulsed up into my stomach. There was not much foam beneath me and the hard box spring frame had begun to dig into my back. Intermittent gasps and giggles from my girlfriend and the lucky redneck, whoever he was, drifted into my ears, ticklish and wet as snot dripped off them. I couldn't believe this was actually happening! By the start of the third country song, I had made up my mind to leave once I was freed. Enough was enough. I thought about some kind of revenge. I was going to laugh at this latest game and tell Za'ana I had been cheating on her at school. As they pounded away, I began to fabricate a secret romance with my chem lab partner Sophie, a cute Asian girl. Deep down I knew it wouldn't work; she would know I was lying.

Suddenly on the side of the wall my head occupied, the door from the house opened and an overhead light came on. Apparently there were more than the two of us at the house, well three, counting the guy with his country fried cock inside Za'ana. Strangely, a wooden shipping palette sat in the middle of the otherwise empty two-car garage, laden with a chest-high stacks of unmarked cardboard boxes, all bound tightly with several layers of clear plastic. Fuck. I really wasn't in the mood to be seen by a realtor or cleaning crew.

"Are they still going?" A voice asked.

3

The voice sounded like my girlfriend. If it was, she was obviously not the one being fucked on top of me by a grunting hick.

I squinted at the light and stretched my neck, and could see, although everything was upside down, as Za'ana emerged from behind the stacked boxes, still wearing the blue bikini bottom but this time her upper half was covered by a black UA t-shirt. Her bikini top was still apparently missing, as her tits bounced freely beneath. She was carrying a small towel.

Overwhelmed by emotion once again, tears filled my eyes, blurring my view of her. I was joyously relieved she wasn't actually the one being fucked, but angry at her for putting me through this.

The brunette kissed my forehead at the hairline, then reached into the hole, and wiped my face with the towel, stroking my hair as I continued to cry, feeling both love and hate for her. I was mad at myself for letting her fool me yet again. I couldn't believe Za'ana convinced the woman getting laid, who must have been one of her sisters, with that identical voice and accent, to help her pull such a cruel prank. I was pissed at both of them. I doubted the farm boy, who was now moaning loudly, was part of the scheme. Admittedly, now that I knew it wasn't my girlfriend, I wished I could also be watching the show going on right above me; the girl was taking quite a pounding.

Less than a minute later, the redneck was apparently shooting his load, groaning the word 'fuck' several times. There was some hushed conversation, and the woman on top of me was eventually motionless, except for her heavy breathing. After hearing doors shut and a car start outside, Za'ana knocked on the wall.

The warm girl on top of me arose, and cool air filled the void she left. She felt around my torso and grabbed my hard dick, still taped down, momentarily, then I felt a nice pair of tits press against my stomach before I she left the bed. Seconds later the obnoxious boom box was silenced. My mind raced. Part of me wanted to leave forever, but another part of me was glad it was just another of my sadistic girlfriend's games. I hoped I was going to be released, now that the deception had ended, and I could only imagine what further role her sister would play, if any. I didn't know if it was just going to be the three of us for the week, or maybe the lucky redneck would return.

Za'ana began her praise for my dedication to her, but was interrupted by her sister's voice through the wall. A short conversation in French ensued, and suddenly the bed in which I was imprisoned moved, and I emerged on the other side, in the lit, sparsely furnished bedroom. My rescuer was a redhead as gorgeous as Za'ana, her red-dyed hair was only to her shoulders, and two narrow blue streaks spanned from the top of her head to her temples. It was a little frizzy and mussed upward from her fuck. She stood barelegged in an oversized orange New York Knicks tank t-shirt, looked down and winked at me as she backed away.

"Bonsoir, je suis Oksana," the perspiring woman introduced herself with a timid wave, smiling with pity on me, it seemed. I didn't respond, since I was gagged and didn't feel like talking anyway.

"I've heard a lot... about you," she said, switching to English but becoming uncomfortable with the situation. Maybe she was feeling guilty about helping traumatize me. I was sure I looked like hell, red-eyed and face swollen.

My girlfriend entered the room and kissed her sister on the cheek. Side by side, I could see that Oksana, who I knew was about twenty-five, was a little shorter, curvier and not as muscular as Za'ana, and her coloring was slightly lighter, even though my girlfriend's spring break tan had faded back to her still-gorgeous caramel color. Their stunning faces were nearly identical, except Oksana's eyes were forest green and upswept slightly. I saw one reason that the imposter couldn't have turned over on her stomach during the sex, as it would have ruined the illusion. Her free swaying breasts, now covered, except for the outer sides, by the tank shirt, were the size of grapefruit. Her nipples were oriented a bit above horizontal and still protruded, and at the moment were smaller than Za'ana's but still substantial. Oksana had several tropical flower and astrological-themed tattoos on her arms and thighs. Her fingers, with neon green nail polish, had multiple rings, including what looked like an engagement solitaire and wedding band. The redhead, whose darker roots revealed her true hair color, had several ear piercings and a small diamond nose stud near her right cheek. My obligatory male survey of the beautiful new acquaintance complete, and my head hanging out of the bed unsupported, I began to fidget against the restraints and grunt complaints into the ball gag. To my surprise, the conspirator came to my defense.

"Zay, he loves you so much. Why are so you mean to him?"

"Why don't you put your clothes back on?" Za'ana snapped, pointing at a lacy black bra, panty and pair of cutoff jeans on the floor. "You were supposed to be dressed first."

"Robert, meet my little sister Oksana," she said, unaware the redhead had spoken to me already, "who frequently forgets her panties."

Oksana comically stuck her tongue out at her sister behind her back.

My lover knelt down next to me and sat back on her thighs, and cradled my head, wiping my snotty face with the towel. I hoped she would console me with one of those rubbery nipples, which I knew were lurking under the t-shirt. I didn't care that her sister was in the room; obviously these siblings had very few secrets between them.

"Let's have it," Za'ana said, reaching backwards with her palm up.

"I changed my mind. I don't like this," the redhead replied.

"Give it to me," my girlfriend said, annoyed.

The object passed forward was a clear sandwich baggie that contained a pink, used condom, The pointed reservoir and hemispherical tip bulged with fluid, and it seemed like the guy's load spilled out the top, as there was a bubbly, pale pink haze of sperm in the bag's corners, along with a several dark pubes. At this point I realized the condom had actually been plain latex beige, and the source of the reddish tint was obvious.

"Oksana has a present for you!" my girlfriend said. "What's his name?"

"Duke," her sister replied, stepping into her miniscule black panties and sliding them up under the long t-shirt. Her tits swung in large arcs inside the shirt as she bent over.

"Robert," Za'ana said, looking at me, "I'm going to remove the gag. I don't want to hear any fucking whining. You will beg me to swallow Duke's spermatozoa, especially after she went to so much trouble to procure it."

I nodded. Sure, it was a gross cocktail. Another guy's slightly bloody jism. But it couldn't be that different than mine. At her insistence, I had consumed nearly every load I shot since I met her. In the background, Oksana, with the addition of her denim shorts, had faced away from us and distractingly removed her shirt to hook her bra, revealing a large crescent moon tattoo on her shoulder blade, now bisected by a black shoulder strap.

I gazed into my girlfriend's gorgeous eyes as the ball gag slid out. I felt good to close my mouth for a few seconds. "Please let me suck the jism out of the rubber! Please?" I whined. She made me repeat myself and made sure I used the stranger's name, to emphasize its foreign source.

Oksana, was now fully dressed, although the tank shirt did not cover the sides of the black lace bra under her arms. She climbed onto the bed on all fours, straddling me, ready to watch the show, her jiggling cleavage displayed a nice one-finger wide gap. From my low angle I could see almost her whole bra beyond the drooping neck of the tank shirt, but the shadows prevented me from completing another mandatory male activity, ascertaining her areola size.

Za'ana unsealed the baggie and reached into it, tugging on the bulging rubber by the upper edge. The guy must have saved up for a month. The strong smell of sperm and Oksana's vagina, which must have been sore after that onslaught, penetrated my clogged nose.

"Don't swallow until I say so," she instructed, then tipped it up from the end, and a long, string of salty semen landed on my tongue. I gagged a little, as this was my first taste of such fluid in several weeks. It was cooled and no longer very thick, and some of it flowed down and tickled the back of my palate. Oksana winced slightly as I swirled my coated tongue around, displaying my submission to both women. Next the upside down condom was lowered into my open mouth.

"Suck it out! Every drop you disgusting cocksucker!" my lover demanded. "How does my sister's poo-see taste?"

"Za-ay!" Oksana protested in two syllables, apparently not having thought about her sharp essence on the rubber, squeaking as I surrounded it with my lips and cleaned it off.

"Delicious, thank you." I mumbled, spilling some of the semen out of the corner of my mouth.

"Swallow all of Duke's mess and show us your empty mouth."

Besides the latex and saline genital fluids, my mouth tasted like it did after holding several nails between my lips during carpentry projects, I guessed from the blood.

More conversation between the women, rope cutting, and sheet removal, and I was exposed to my girlfriend's sister, taped up like a partially completed mummy. They stood on either side of the mattress, and I felt like a patient on an operating table.

Oksana grabbed the edge of the clear tape that held my semi-hard cock against my stomach and began to tug on it, raising it up and slowly stretching the loose skin into what resembled a shark fin, but it actually felt good. The giggling redhead's fun ended when my girlfriend smacked her hand away, scolding her sister in some language.

"Relax! I didn't actuallytouchit!" Oksana explained with a grin, winking at me once more. "Do you have any single brothers as cute as you?"

Before I could answer my girlfriend barked something in Farsi that took the smile off her sister's face for a moment. I nearly laughed as I thought of my geeky, virgin younger brother trying to make out with her. He almost came in his pants whenever my girlfriend kissed him on the cheek.

Za'ana then began yanking on the ends of the tape and unwrapping my hips like a crazed child opening a present. I grunted as dozens of pubes were also roughly extracted, then groaned in pain as she unwrapped my nuts, intentionally making them bounce and jerk upward as tape unwound. Once my front side was free of tape, my dick was stiff enough that it almost pointed at the ceiling, and Za'ana smacked it several times, as her sister made a gesture of surprise. More blood rushed into it, and I had a huge load building, which was slowly negating my anger at them.

"Legs in the air!"

She guided me until I was in the shape of a letter 'C', with my ass facing the ceiling, legs spread, and my stiff dick pointing at my nose. My head was still unsupported, but at least my chin wasn't jammed into my chest. A few pieces of clear tape still clung to my airborne ass, and the girls began yanking those off, again taking pubes with them. I could see Oksana inspecting my asshole and nuts from this new angle as I held my hips up with my elbows on the mattress.

Several slaps echoed through the room and my cheeks stung as the brunette smacked my upward-facing ass rapidly, alternating sides. Several painful seconds of her long silver fingernails digging into my nuts, squeezing and yanking upward on them followed as Oksana winced, I assume at my pain. Next I watched a smiling Za'ana eject a long string of thick spit down toward my hole, and felt it land just before she began to dig a wiggling finger into it.