Death of a Master Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Valerie, you're our newest Master, so you get first choice of keys," Calvin announced.

"Thank you, Calvin." Valerie reached in, stirred the keys a bit and pulled one out. Revealing it, she searched for the look of recognition and found it on Hudson's face.

"Enjoy yourself, Valerie. I think you'll find your time with Andrew quite interesting."

When the others chuckled at this, Valerie couldn't help herself. "And what's so funny?"

"Val," Calvin started, "Andrew is very gay. Just submitting to a Mistress will be torture for him."

"I see. Yes, that could be very funny. Has he ever serviced a woman before?"

"Not sexually," Hudson answered. "I'm not even certain he can get it up for someone who's not a man."

"Ah ha! I see now. You don't think I can arouse him, do you?"

"Not really," Hudson replied.

"Would you care to wager on that? Say, $200?"

"You're on. He has to cum inside you by the end of the night, agreed?"

"Agreed." Valerie turned to Andrew and led the crestfallen slave away with a, "Come along, slave. You've got a Mistress to fuck tonight."

The key selection continued with Andrew's Master, Hudson drawing next (thus increasing the chance that no one would draw their own slave's key). Garth drew Sally's key to the accompaniment of Andrew's moans as Valerie started in on him with whatever she was doing. Sally soon found herself next to a bondage table. The platform was leather covered and had numerous tie down points along the sides. Garth completely removed Sally's bondage, eliciting a moan of desire when he slid the dildos out of her openings.

"I see your Mistress has you quite aroused, slave."

"Yes, sir," she answered with a bit of hope in her voice.

"I'm not planning on giving you any satisfaction tonight, so you'll have to reign yourself to suffering."

"Yes, sir, whatever you desire, sir."

"On the table, slave. Lie on you back with limbs extended."

Sally complied with another, "Yes, sir." Soon, she was tied down to the table in the classic spread eagle position. Her eyes followed him as he pulled a small case from his carryall. When he opened it, she gasped at the sight of dozens of needles sitting on the fabric lined interior. Each stainless steel shaft was covered in a plastic sheath and pressed into a small indentation in the fabric. Garth pulled the first one out and twisted the cover off with a snap. He examined the point of the needle carefully, making sure he knew where the bevel was (this insured that the needle would enter and exit cleanly). He reached for Sally's breast, then hesitated.

"Slave, I take it from your obvious fear that you've never experienced needle play before?"

"No, sir, nothing beyond being pierced." Sally's breath was coming in short, fast pants.

"Calm yourself. I don't need you hyperventilating on me."

"I'm trying sir. I'm not comfortable with blood, especially my own."

"I really don't care what you're comfortable with, slave. If all you experience is the comfortable, you're hardly a slave, are you?"

"No, sir. I understand. Mistress uses me in ways I don't enjoy for themselves. I'd never say no to her. I'm just scared."

Garth grabbed her chin with a harsh hand and turned it towards him. "Good, I like fear in a slave. But, I also demand control from my slaves. Be afraid, but keep yourself under control. The alternative is punishment; and my punishments are vastly worse than the needles, both in terms of the pain they inflict and the blood drawn. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes, sir. I'm trying sir."

In a softer voice, Garth replied, "Good, that's all I ask."

With a deft motion of his hands, Garth tore open a sani-wipe packet and swabbed a spot on Sally's breast. Holding the tit flesh down and taut, he inserted the needle parallel to the skin's surface and poked it through, exiting an inch from where it entered. Sally moaned at the sharp pain that seemed to lance through her breast. It was only as the feeling softened that she realized that the pain was less than she had anticipated. Lifting her head, she could literally see the skin bulge a bit above the sub dermal part of the needle; as well as the drop of blood that oozed from the exit wound. Garth twisted the needle, pinching and stretching her tit flesh as she gasped at the pain.

The second needle went through her flesh with the same ease as the first had, and was played with like the first as well. Each of the twelve needles that went into her left breast was inserted at a slightly different angle. The result was a circle of needles that seemed to follow one another while circling her breast, each with little drops of blood dripping from its entry and exit wounds. While Sally had expected a needle to lance through her nipple, Garth didn't put one there. Once they were in place, another sani-wipe dabbed the blood drops up, Sally hissing at the sharp sting of the alcohol in the pad. Once the cleaning was finished, Garth took the ring in her nipple and lifted it up. Sally moaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure. Valerie used her rings to torture her at times and she found the helplessness of her own body jewelry being used to hurt her erotic. This time, there was the added ache from the pulling against the needles.

Apparently satisfied with her reaction, Garth repeated the entire process on her right breast. Twelve times, she felt the coolness of the wipe followed by the pain of the needle lancing her tit. Twelve more drops of blood appeared at the point of entry and exit (Sally was sure each drop was intentional, not accidental; and in fact, she was correct, Garth could draw or not draw blood at will). The sting of the cleaning wipe announced his completion of the second circle of twelve needles. Again, Garth tested her reaction to having her nipple pulled up by its ring.

Sally was surprised when he opened a second case without releasing her from the table. He pulled out a long strip of red velvet; about a half inch wide and over a foot long. One end was tied to her nipple ring (he started again on her left breast). Garth looped the strip around one of the needles and pulled it taut, but not tight, before looping it through the nipple ring again. A needle three clockwise of the first was looped and tightened, the velvet again looping in the nipple ring. Twice more, the red cloth looped and tightened against evenly spaced needles and the nipple decoration, until it formed a four petal rose on her breast.

Sally's breast was tender now, the result of all the needles pulling against her flesh and the ring having been pulled this way and that by the tensioning Garth had done. Unbelievable to her, Sally's cunt was wet and she was feeling the familiar tingle of increasing arousal as Garth pulled out another velvet strip; green this time. The process was repeated in its entirety with another quartet of evenly spaced needles. Now Sally was aware of the additional sensations from the velvet rubbing against her body. Soon, the red and green roses were joined by a yellow and blue one.

Her right breast received similar decorations; only in orange, pink, purple and white. Once both breasts were decorated in colorful roses, her arms was released from their bindings and sat up. Garth took a spool of clear thread (fishing filament, really), and tied her nipple rings together through her collar's ring. Having her arms once again bound behind her and tied off to her collar prevented her from bending her neck forward. The result was two very lovely designs on a pair of lovely and aching tits. Garth released her legs and ordered her to follow him. She looked and was shocked to discover that she'd been under his hands for over three hours.

Valerie had not been quiescent during the previous three hours. Valerie decided to start with a bit of humiliation for poor Andrew. She led him to a gynecological exam table and release his arms from their bindings. With a loud slap of her hand against the cool metal of the table, she indicated the slave should climb up. With deft motions, she had his hands and feet bound to the table; feet strapped to the stirrups and hands to the railing. A blindfold covered his eyes and another strap held his head down.

Once he was bound, Valerie started walking around him, her tone condescending and belittling. "Look at you. What a pathetic piece of man flesh lying there." Her hand brushed against his thigh, not close to his cock. "I've seen high school students who looked manlier than you do, worm. How does Hudson put up with you?" The comparison was a vain one, as anyone looking on him would realize he actively worked out. Andrew had not an ounce of fat showing on his body. "I guess you must have impressed him with your sexual talents. It certainly can't have been from this."

Valerie grabbed his caged cock and jerked it around, eliciting a grunt form him. "Oh, don't you like that?" When he didn't answer right away, Valerie dropped his cock and slashed out with her crop, laying four intense blows against his thighs. "Answer me when I ask you a question, maggot!" her harsh voice lashed with an intensity more than that of the blows it accompanied.

"Yes, Mistress, I like it when you do that."

"Well, in that case, let's have at it."

Valerie let her crop fly, striking at seemingly random targets on his body. She avoided his cock, but covered every other spot on him, even his cheeks and neck (though these strikes were considerably less in force). Andrew tried to keep quiet under the crop, but Valerie would just up the force of her blows until she got a reaction from him. As she expected, Andrew didn't make any complaints or beg for an end to what she was doing. He did make noise; grunting and moaning. She kept it up until Andrew was nearly a solid mass of redness.

Valerie stopped and looked at the man she had been whipping for the last hour. His cock was erect and jerking in need. She quickly lubed her ass and climbed onto the table, gripping the leg stands with one hand. The other grabbed his cock and aimed it into her ass; sitting hard to shove him deep into her. Andrew gasped as her ass muscles tightened around his cock. Unable to see and lost in the pain of the last hour, his body had forgotten who was using him and he responded as he would to Hudson, his Master. His muscles strained to thrust into her while she squirmed and fucked herself on him.

Close to his orgasm, he gasped out, "May I cum, sir?"

Valerie smiled and doubled her speed, growling, "Cum, you bastard, cum in my ass!"

Horror in his voice, Andrew gasped, "Oh, God!" as he came, shooting cum deep into Valerie's nether hole. Keeping him deep, Val milked him, pulling every ounce of semen from his balls.

Once he was finished, moaning in humiliation, Valerie turned around and lowered her pussy to his face, pressing against him with much of her weight. "Eat me, you pathetic wimp," she ordered, "You can breathe when I've cum a few times." Andrew wasn't actually blocked from breathing, but he did have to struggle for each breath. His tongue snaked out and tried to fuck Val's pussy. His form wasn't the best Valerie had experienced, but not the worst either. It was easy to tell that he hadn't spent much time pleasing women. Valerie, however, was on a dominant high. Right now, just knowing she was forcing Andrew to do something he didn't want to was intoxicating. Her arousal built with even the limited attention the slave was giving her and she soon came, pressing harder on his face and closing her legs. To Andrew, it felt like he'd been flooded by her pussy juices.

"You need practice, wimp, at pleasing women," she hissed as she climbed off his face, leaving him gasping for breath. "You're a slave and not allowed to pick and choose who you please. I'll suggest to your Master that he loan you to a Mistress every month so you can get some much needed practice and instruction" Andrew paled at her quip, the thought of being with a woman regularly disgusting him. "Today, however, you won the bet for me," she added. With a wondering expression, she continued. "Will you be punished for that? Anyway, such assistance deserves to be rewarded, so let's get you up to the rape rack."

Valerie released him from the table and drug him to the rape rack; a padded bar at waist height with tie downs for holding someone immobile while bent over it. Calvin's was adjustable, letting anyone be tied down properly. Valerie, who had used the rack a few times before, had it adjusted and her slave for the night bound on it in just a few minutes. She added nipple clamps with five ounces of weight on them and a parachute tied to his sack supporting twelve ounces of weight. Swinging freely, the weight would be very painful, something Valerie could attest to, at least as far as the nipples were concerned; and if balls were as sensitive as pussy lips, she could understand the moans of anticipation coming from Andrew's bound form.

Valerie pulled her favorite strap on from her bag, the double ended one with the vibrating dildo that inserted into her cunt. A generous quantity of lube was put on and in his ass. When she pressed the tip of the fake cock against his ass, he tensed up, moaning in anticipation of the pain his cock and nipples were about to suffer. Mixed in were other moans of pleasurable anticipation at what his ass was about to experience. Andrew's slavish need for being used and hurt were overcoming his dislike of female sex (it helped that being taken by a strap on was close enough to being taken by a real cock, at least for government purposes, as it were).

Valerie plunged the cock into his ass with one hard thrust. Andrew grunted in pain, first from the invasion of his rectum, then from the pain that lanced through his nipples and scrotum as the weights started swinging. She grabbed his hips and started thrusting repeatedly, forcing the vibrating clit piece against her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body. The vibrations in her pussy were adding to her excitement, prompting her to fuck Andrew even faster than she was. She kept the motions slow and steady, drawing out her own arousal and keeping Andrew from cresting himself. She waited until she began to actually feel sore in her pussy and clit before she started slamming him mercilessly, roughly taking herself in the process. Soon, she was cumming again. When she came to herself again, she withdrew the dildo with a wet plop.

"Mistress, please, may I cum again?"

"No, this isn't about you, slave, it's about me," she answered as she untied him from the rack and bound his hands behind him. She left the weighted devices on him. Leading him to the others, she arched her eyebrows at the sight of Sally and her decorated, pierced breasts.

"Sally, your breasts are…lovely that way." Valerie tried to keep her uneasiness out of her voice. She and Sally didn't participate in needle and blood play, and seeing Sally lanced like this was unsettling. She could see how the movement of walking was causing Sally some pain (not that such pain was bothersome to Val) as well as renewed bleeding from the needle pricks.

"Thank you, Mistress. It didn't hurt as much as I expected it to."

"Garth, do you need the needles back"

"No, I don't reuse needles. It would be far too much work to sterilize them after each play session and put new safety sleeves on them, and not very safe at that. Just be sure to dispose of them in a sharps container of some sort."

"Thank you. Come along Sally. It's late and I still have to get to work tomorrow morning." Val turned to Hudson with a smile on her face. "Andrew could use some training in pleasing women, Hudson. You might wan to think of lending him out to a Mistress every once in a while. As for the bet, Sally has some cum to clean from my ass."

"So, is my Andrew turning bi?"

"No, I just appealed to his slave side. Have a good night, all," she closed as she and Sally walked out.

Once they were in the car, Valerie turned to Sally. "Love, are you all right?"

"I'm fine, Mistress. There was very little blood and the needles were still in the original packaging. They're also quite fine and I don't expect there'll be much bleeding when they come out. Mistress?"

"Yes, Sally."

"May I cum, Mistress?"

Valerie smiled as she put her hand at Sally's bare cunt. "Fuck my hand, slave. You have five minutes to cum, or no orgasm for the rest of the week."

Sally slumped down hard, impaling herself on Val's fingers. Rocking she was able to simulate a fucking motion in her pussy while rubbing her clit against Valerie's thumb. Val kept her hand immobile, forcing Sally to work for her pleasure. Her breast ached from pulling on the needles with her movements. Sally started the night aroused and it hadn't faded much since the night started. Soon, the tension had built to nearly painful levels as her orgasm hovered on the edge. She couldn't, however, get enough friction on the clit to go over the top. With a desperate wail, Sally realized she needed her Mistress' help.

"Mistress, please help me. I can't do it on my own."

"Why, slave? What's in it for me?"

"Anything, Mistress. I'll do anything."

"You already will, dear. You have nothing to bargain with."

"Please Mistress, I need to cum so badly. Please, make me cum, I'm begging you."

Valerie continued to tease her slave, doing nothing to help her over the edge while demanding she beg unceasingly. It had been far longer than the five minutes she'd given Sally, and Val was enjoying watching her lover suffer. Sally's juices were covering Val's hand as her slave kept fucking herself on Valerie's hand. Sally was sobbing in desperate need, her body shaking in unreleased sexual desire; her pleas having reached the level of incoherent babbling.

With a growl, Valerie yanked Sally's head back by her hair. "Cum bitch, cum for me now!" she commanded as she scratched at Sally's clit while biting the nearest nipple hard. Sally screeched as her orgasm washed over her, hitting her body like a freight train. Her back arched and her pussy spasmed in release. Valerie kept her bite in place until Sally's moans were that of pain and not pleasure.

"Look at my little slut. Look what you've done to my hand, Sally."

Valerie brought her soaked hand up to Sally's eyes, her other hand still holding Sally's head back. Valerie wiped the juices all over Sally's face, with instructions to not lick at any of it. Little rivulets of fluid dripped down her face, onto her neck and breasts. Valerie pulled a blanket from the back and draped it over Sally while they drove home. Once there, she led her slave inside and laid her down on the bed.

"Sally, I'm going to remove the needles now. Keep still; I don't want to do any damage."

As Val removed the needles, Sally thought they felt much like slivers being pulled out; about which the best she could conclude was that it wasn't as bed as a splinter going it. The needles had been in long enough for clotting to start, which caused new drops of blood to form at the entry points. Val's desire to not tear the skin caused her to remove them slowly, which, as anyone who's had a splinter knows, is the more painful way to do it. Still, the pain was far less than a good whipping and Sally was able to bear up under it without any difficulty. The alcohol swabs actually caused greater pain when Valerie cleaned the wounds.

"I want one more thing from you tonight, love," Valerie said as she crouched over her slave's head. "Andrew left something in me. Be a good dear and clean it up for me."

"I'd love to, Mistress," she answered, her hands coming up to pull Val's ass to her face. Sally pried Val's cheeks apart and licked at the exposed anal opening. She detected traces of cum and probed deeper, trying to get as much as possible. As Valerie forced more of the cum out of her, Sally's hands wrapped around to find her Mistress' cunt. She started to caress the pussy and clit, bringing her Mistress more pleasure. Soon, Valerie was moaning with a mild orgasm that forced the last of the male slave's cum out of her and into Sally's mouth.