Death of a Master Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,301 Followers

Valerie felt around and found the bowl and glass. She ate, savoring the meal, one she recognized as Charles' slave goulash; a stew like dish that looked horrid but actually tasted good. It was actually an ordinary meal that had been chopped up as needed and mixed together. The food and drink were refreshing and the dishes were removed as soon as she had finished them. The tell tale click of the kennel's locks sounded shortly afterwards.

Over the next few hours, Valerie was rolling around, trying to find a position that was less uncomfortable than the last. There wasn't any such position, but each move brought relief to one part of her body and discomfort to another. Valerie had no idea how much time had passed, other than knowing she wasn't hungry or thirsty again. When the door to the kennel was opened again, shed been spaced out some and only became aware of what was happening when her hands were clipped to each other again (behind her back, of course). Led by the newly attached leash, she crawled to the bathroom and was allowed to void her bladder and bowels. Her face flushed red with humiliation as someone else, Nadine, wiped her. Another short crawl later found her next to Charles' bed where her leash was tied off short enough she could neither stand up nor lie down.

The torture that followed now was especially cruel. Charles and Nadine made love right next to Val on the bed where she could hear and smell their lovemaking. Nadine had several very vocal orgasms by the time Charles had his third one of the day. Valerie was even forced to clean both his cock and her pussy when they were done, all with no pleasure for herself, or any word from her master.

The weekend continued in this vein; with whippings and blind sexual use of her body interspaced with periods of being locked in the kennel and ignored. She never heard Charles' voice again while she was there and by the time she was standing at the door, Nadine removing the last of her bindings and the blindfold, Valerie had been crying softly for hours. Nadine brushed her tears away and embraced Val in a tight hug.

"He does love you, Val. He loves you more than he knows how to say. He loves your submission, your willingness to endure even this weekend, to suffer for him based on your love for him. He's very pleased with you this weekend."

"Thank you, Nadine. Let him know I love him so much."

Valerie went home, again clad in only her sandals and overcoat. At home, she cuddled next to Sally for the night, recovering her sense of self after the hard, depersonalizing weekend at the hands of her Master. By the time Monday would roll around, she would be able to handle the chaos to come.

*

Dani's computer is shot and she won't be able to edit until she gets it fixed, or God forbid, has to buy a new one. So, this is not proofread. Forgive the errors, I'll put up an edited version once she's back online.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,301 Followers