Death of a Master Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she'd finished, Val kissed Sally for several minutes, sharing the treat she'd given Sally before they went to sleep. The next day, Valerie had another routine day, highlighted by June letting her know she'd be meeting with the people at Sylvia's Switch on Wednesday the following week. The evening was spent relaxing together with Sally. Friday was more of the same, as their lives continued in fairly boring normalcy, unaware of the changes brewing around them.

Friday evening, the two lovers cuddled on their couch, ignoring the world around them. Even in the low levels of sexuality that night, their Mistress and slave roles were quite evident to those who knew what to watch for. Sally always deferred to Valerie's wishes, whatever they might be, and was the one who served. It was Sally who kept their drinks full. It was Valerie who received the massage at Sally's hand. Sally always asked for permission for anything she wanted to do. Not only was the dominance and submission so plain, but the joy and fulfillment in both women was equally evident.

"I'm to be at Master's for the weekend, Sally. You'll be by yourself. I want you to take some time for yourself and enjoy. Maybe you could go to Gatsby's tomorrow?"

"That would be fun, though not as fun as it is with you. May I let myself be picked up?"

"Of course, dear. Maybe Gwen and her new girlfriend would be interested in a threesome."

"Now you're just making me hot, Mistress. Do you want me to…?" Sally left the question unfinished.

"Not tonight. I want to be a little on edge for Master. I have to be there by eight, so we should get to sleep early."

"Yes, Mistress."

Sally helped Valerie prepare herself in the morning with an actual bath followed by some light making up; just enough to enhance her natural beauty. Wearing nothing but her overcoat and a pair of sandals (driving barefoot was actually illegal), Valerie drove the well known route to her Master's property. Once she'd parked in her usual spot to the left of the main entrance to the mansion, she shucked the two items of clothing and walked to the door, ringing the bell as she arrived.

Valerie had never completely overcome the slight embarrassment she felt at being naked in a public setting, such as on the porch to a home. The knowledge that the mansion was well shielded from the eyes of any passers by did nothing to reduce that feeling. Nadine, one of Master Charles' new submissives, answered the door. Unlike Valerie, Sally and all the other slaves that were or had been under Charles, Nadine lived with him full time. Valerie didn't know if Charles knew it or not, but the two were falling in love with one another. It was only a matter of time, in Valerie's opinion, until the two married. The adoration Nadine had for Charles Vanquil bordered on worship and Charles had thrived on that adoration in the four months Nadine had been in his house.

"Good morning, Valerie. Master instructed me to bind you and lead you to him."

"Good morning, Nadine. Of course, it's a pleasure to serve him however he likes."

Nadine clipped Val's cuffs together and forced her hands up towards her shoulders, clipping them to her collar by a short length of chain. A blindfold was put over her eyes and a full mouth gag silenced her. A rope with two loops at the ends was cinched onto the base of her beasts, forcing them to bulge and redden. Soon, the breast bondage would turn her tits purple as they engorged with blood that would be finding it easier to get into the mounds of flesh that to get out. The middle of the rope was clipped to the leash ring of her collar, holding the breasts up. A twelve inch hobble chain went between Valerie's ankle cuffs and a leash to her collar.

"Come with me, slave," Nadine intoned while pulling on the leash. She walked backwards to make sure she didn't go to fast for the hobbled woman; leading Valerie to the elevator that led to the basement. Inwardly, Valerie sighed in relief at not being required to negotiate the stairs while blinded and hobbled. She knew she could do it, but the tension was almost unbearable when she did. Once below ground, Nadine led her, at a slightly faster pace that demanded more trust from Valerie, towards the main dungeon area. Charles was waiting for her near the suspension chains.

Nadine handed the leash to her Master and knelt to the side, obedient to instructions she'd been given earlier. Without a word, Charles unclipped the leash and set it aside. He ran his fingernails lightly along Val's breast, watching little white lines appear and fade as Valerie hissed at the not quite painful sensations on her tits. The normally playful feelings were magnified by the primed state her nerve endings were in by the flood of blood in the bound area of her body. The naked drive had already put her into her submissive headspace and the helpless trip to the basement had intensified those feelings. Valerie's pussy was already damp, with protruding lips, anticipating it's own use (hopefully soon).

At first, Valerie's willingness to literally take anything form her Master had worried Charles. While Val still had a safe word, unlike Sally, she would only use it if she was sure something would actually cause serious injury to her. There was no level of discomfort she would balk at under his hands. Charles had never experienced such levels of trust before Sally and Valerie had reached their current states; and it had terrified him at first. Part of that fear had been the realization that he craved such freedom with his slaves. Yes, he'd taken slaves to their safe word in the past; it was, in fact, one of his favorite styles of play, but he'd discovered that he craved the ability to let his sadistic impulses have free reign on a slave. The erotic thrill of seeing a slave's body visibly bruise as he worked her over with flogger, cane and whip was greater than any other he'd encountered during his long life in BDSM. It was only as he realized that Valerie, among others, needed to be used that hard as much as he needed to use them, that he was able to shed the fear and let his inner sadist loose (in fact, Valerie had reached a point in her journey where she needed to meet the needs of whomever she was playing with, hence her ability to dominate Sally and submit to Charles).

First, he took two sticks, much like overly long chopsticks, and placed them on the top and bottom of her nipples. Several twists of rubber bands around the ends, forcing the sticks together, pinched Valerie's nipples and elicited a gasp and moan of pain from her. A loop of string was tightened between her breasts, tightening the pinch even more. Valerie's nipples were squashed nearly flat by the improvised stick clamps. A spiked wheel on a handle (called a Wartenburg wheel) was then rolled across the purple flesh of Valerie's breasts. Normally a sensation somewhere between a tickle and light pain, her tenderized tit flesh was in agony as the dull spikes drove across her.

When Valerie started to struggle to keep her knees from collapsing under her, Charles snapped his fingers and Nadine leapt up to support Valerie in her suffering; hands under Valerie's armpits, holding her up. Valerie struggled to keep from jerking away as Charles increased the pressure he was putting on the wheel, and thus her tits. Head shaking, Val groaned into the gag as her pain levels increased. The wheel rolled over her breasts for several minutes, far longer than she thought she would be able to endure (in fact, earlier in her submission, she would have safe worded at these levels of pain).

It took Valerie nearly a minute to recognize that the wheel had stopped torturing her; her tits had continued to ache from the instrument long after it had stopped rolling on her. When the loops on her breasts were removed, the double agony of blood rushing to escape its prison and her nipples pulling against the sticks trapping them brought a high pitched squeal from behind her gag. Charles let her recover from that before he had Nadine work with him to cut the three bands holding the sticks together at the same time. The clamps released Valerie's nipples suddenly and she nearly doubled over in pain. Her arms jerked as she tried to get the bound hands to her nibs to massage away the pain of the returning blood.

"I'm very pleased with you, Valerie. There's so much more we're going to do to you today." As he continued, Nadine retrieved some boots from where they had been set aside. "Valerie, we're going to put something on your feet. Lift your left leg."

The boots looked vaguely like ski boots, made of hard plastic with a thick sole. These, however, fit very tight and seemed to swallow her feet ad ankles in a thick foam like padding. On either side were heavy duty binding rings set solidly into the thicker than normal soles. Once they were on Val's feet, Charles pulled a set of suspension chains down and clipped them to the boots with heavy D-rings (each chain had a split so one chain could be attached to both sides of one boot).

Charles took her waist and ordered, "Lie down, Valerie." He lowered her to the ground and put her on her back. Then the winch was activated and Valerie's feet rose in the air. Mute and blind still, Valerie started to shake as her body was lifted into the air, upside down. Unable to control herself, she tugged at her bonds and twisted in an attempt to free herself. As her head cleared the ground, she made pleading noises through her gag, trying to convey the fear that was threatening to overwhelm her.

Charles knelt near her and stroked her face; an action she leaned into while whimpering. "You're safe, Valerie. The boots are specifically designed to support your weight without damaging your feet or ankles. Your head is only three inches above the ground." As Charles continued his assurances, Val calmed a bit; finding the trust she had in him to hold onto. "I'm going to torment you some more, Valerie. Are you ready?" Valerie sucked in a breath and nodded.

Activating another control, the chains holding Val up began to separate, forcing her legs into a split, stopping only when they were at a 45 degree angle. Val could feel the blood rushing to her head, giving her a bit of a rush. Once she was how he wanted her, Charles started in on her with his elk hide cat. Val had long since figured out that Charles, unlike many doms, didn't do much in the way of warm up. That was how his sadistic side expressed itself. Today was no exception, as the rough, thin lashes of the cat bit into Valerie's ass and thighs with a vengeance. Feeling like a multitude of bee stings were assaulting her body, Valerie squealed and twisted, wishing she were bound more securely.

As the painful strokes of the cat continued to assault her body, Valerie soon found herself experiencing a new sensation; one she was unprepared to experience. Her breathing was becoming increasingly difficult, or at least it felt like it was. Being upside down while being whipped was simulating the feeling of suffocating. In a way, the feeling was partially accurate; it is harder to breathe when one is inverted. The pain and the need for more rapid breathing was exacerbating the feeling as well. With only her nose to breathe through (the gag had no air hole), fear rose up in her. She started to struggle in her bonds, twisting and pulling at her arms.

Recognizing what she'd been told to watch for, Nadine moved in front of the helpless slave and started licking at her cunt. Valerie's pussy was open and exposed by the spread of her legs, as well as liberally moistened by her arousal from her bondage. In no time at all, this third sensation combined with the pain and breathing sensations to send Val into sensation overload. Her body, no longer able to separate the feelings from one another, turned everything into pleasure. An orgasm ripped through her, sending her into convulsions of ecstasy that caused her vision to start to black over from the periphery inwards.

With Valerie still in the midst of her climax, Charles and Nadine lowered her to her back, easing the pressure on her head and preventing her from completely passing out. As she recovered her wits, Valerie became aware of how much her ass stung and groaned through the gag. Once her breathing had returned to normal, Charles helped her to her feet and attached the leash again. He led her to the next station he wanted to play with her at; a spanking bench. Lying on the central platform, her arms and legs were lashed to the lower, side platforms, with her head and rear end just over their respective sides of the bench. A chin rest was swung up and her head bound to it after a ring gag was inserted into her mouth to replace the full gag. Almost immediately, drool formed and started to drip down her chin, creating embarrassment for her.

Nadine had retrieved two dildos from storage and inserted them into Valerie's ass and pussy. Nadine wasn't gentle and Valerie grunted with pain at the penetration of her ass. Once they were in, Nadine began to fuck Valerie with them, slowly moving them in and out of each orifice. Charles moved to her head and plunged his erect cock, with a cock ring at the base, into her helpless mouth. As he stroked into her repeatedly, Valerie tried to work her tongue around him to increase his pleasure. Her own arousal, just receded from her earlier climax, was increasing again. Nadine's ministrations, however, weren't enough to take her over the top again. Tears began to leak from behind the blindfold as the frustration built up. The first orgasm from earlier had only whetted her appetite for more, and now she was being gloriously denied another orgasm.

Valerie's body tried to thrust against the two faux cocks being gently worked in her cunt and ass. She was craving a hard, brutal fucking, one that would propel her to undreamed of heights. Such was not to be this time. Charles wasn't a master of bondage who could create visual and sensual works of art with just a few lengths of rope, but he could bind a slave to complete immobility. Every motion Val was capable of was because Charles wanted her to be able to make it. Charles and Nadine kept up on her for over half an hour; maintaining her at nearly cumming but not allowing it to happen. Ready to cum himself, Charles released his ring and plunged in deep. Val swallowed on instinct and his cock entered her throat and pulsed several streams of cum into her.

Charles pulled partially out in mid orgasm and left a pool of cum in her mouth to drip down her chin. Nadine had removed the dildos and come around to clean up both of them. She lovingly licked the fluids from Charles' cock before taking Val in deep kiss to lick at the cum in Valerie's mouth. Val responded with her own tongue and moaned in frustration at not being able to close her mouth enough to be a more active participant in the kiss.

Valerie was released from the bench and her hands rebound behind her with clips between the cuffs. Her mouth was released from the ring only to be regagged with a ball gag. Her eyes remained covered, and though she didn't know it yet, they would remain so for the rest of the weekend. Charles gave Nadine a signal to go and do some chores while he did some more play with Valerie. Leading her by a reattached leash, Charles led Val to the whipping post where her hands were tied above her to a ring that was high enough to force her onto her toes. He used bungee straps to hold her legs in place; one strap between her ankle cuffs and two more pulling them apart.

He took his favorite cane out, a quarter in rattan cane that was 28 inches long and started to beat Valerie's ass and thighs with it. Valerie wasn't a masochist and didn't normally experience pleasure from pain unless the dominant was actively trying to create a paingasm; with all the warming up and incremental increases to sensation such an attempt entails. Charles rarely engaged in that type of play, having a strong sadistic side to his dominance. His first strokes were immediately painful and Val writhed under them, unable to control her reaction to the pain on her still arousal sensitized nerves.

Charles worked her over all up and down her body, avoiding only those areas where serious injury was a threat (lower back, mainly). Her ass, thighs and upper back were turning blue and purple from the repeated strokes of the cane. Charles, who was naked, was soon sporting a new erection, as his enjoyment of the caning was feeding his arousal. In the past, Valerie had thought that four or five strokes of the cane was more than she could deal with; but those strokes were much harder than the ones he was using now (those strokes were intended for punishment, not play). Valerie was sobbing in agony partway through the caning and was gasping convulsively when he stopped.

Charles stroked her face, his hand wetting from her tears. She moaned and leaned into the touch, soaking up the unspoken approval for her submission. Her body, covered in sweat and leaking pussy fluids, shivered from the tension she'd been subjected to so far this morning. He let her down from the post, holding her as she sank to her knees, unable to hold herself up on her feet. He bent her over and used his hand to bring lubrication from her pussy to her ass. Valerie tensed briefly before relaxing and opening her ass to the upcoming penetration.

Charles forced himself into her ass, not with a single cruel stroke, but with constant, unrelenting pressure, until he was fully buried in her ass. Holding her hips, he started a rhythmic fucking motion, twisting his hips as he pulled out and thrust back in. Valerie strained to hold herself open at each of his in strokes and clenched against him as he pulled out each time. Anal sex, once something she didn't enjoy for its own sake, was now very pleasurable for her. She'd even cum a time or two from just an anal fucking, something she was fast approaching this time.

"Don't cum, Slave," Charles ordered as he increased his pace.

Valerie groaned through the gag and tensed to fight the orgasm she'd just started to embrace. The struggle to keep from climaxing forced her to clamp her ass down, causing pain to burn through her anal cavity. Tears were leaking from behind her blindfold again as the combination of the now painful buggering and the tension of denying herself an orgasm threatened to overwhelm her. When she felt him spurt into her, she moaned at the small pleasure having him cum in her always gave her.

Even before she had recovered, her hands were bound behind her back again and the leash clipped on. Charles roughly pulled her to her feet and led her away, heading towards the elevator. The elevator went to the second floor, where Nadine, following Charles' instructions, had prepared the next phase of Valerie's ordeal. Charles kept a dog kennel in his bedroom; a place where he would impose strict bondage and humiliation on his slaves. He led Val to the modified kennel and tugged her down to her knees and unbound her hands. With a sharp snap of the leash, he propelled her into the kennel. As her hand crossed the threshold, she whimpered and hesitated, only to be slapped on the ass.

A plastic sheet had been placed in the kennel; the kind of sheet used for office chairs that had the little spikes on the underside. These spikes had been turned up so Val had to endure them while she was in the kennel. The spikes on this particular sheet had been worn down so as not to be capable of puncturing the skin. Moaning in still more pain, Val crawled in and turned around (she knew this was his standard procedure with the kennel). As the gag was removed, she could smell the aroma of food entering the room.

"No speaking this weekend, Valerie," Nadine's voice ordered. "Master wants you silent in your distress." Nadine's hand caressed Valerie's face as she continued. "Endure for your Master. He wants your suffering this weekend; not just the suffering of pain and discomfort, but the suffering of not hearing his voice or even knowing if he's watching you suffer for him for the rest of your time here. There's food and water here. You can use your hands to eat and drink. Don't leave the kennel for any reason."