Deep Undercover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana closed her eyes and concentrated on making the General cum. She worked her left hand on the base of his cock while the right hand massaged his balls. She bobbed her head back and forth, varying the speed and pressure as she used every technique she could recall. Maybe I should give him a reach around? That sends some guys over the top–like Levan. There are others, though, who think it's kind of gay and get pissed off. It's probably best if I just keep doing what I'm already doing.

The General placed his hands on the sides of Dana's head and thrust in and out of her mouth. Within minutes his intensity matched Dana's. He forced his cock to the back of her throat as long streams of drool ran out off her chin and dripped onto the floor. He fucked her face with the ferocity of a prisoner enjoying his first night of freedom after a lengthy incarceration.

As the General's orgasm approached he became rougher, pulling her hair and snapping her head from side to side. He slapped her, and then pinched her nose shut so that she couldn't breathe.

"That's it, puta. Suck my cock."

The adoring gentleman who had showered her with compliments was gone, replaced by a cruel old man with an unnaturally hard cock and a disdain for whores. He held her hair with one hand and slapped her face with the other while he continued to shove his cock in and out of her mouth.

Without warning, he held Dana's head in both hands and pressed her face against his belly. His cock was entirely engulfed by her mouth when the first spurts of thick semen erupted in the back of her throat. Holding Dana by her hair, the General pumped one blast after another down Dana's gullet. Her gag reflex attempted to expel both the intruding shaft and its creamy issue, but the General's strong grip held her in place. No matter what, just don't puke.

When he was through ejaculating, the General released his grip and relaxed. Dana slumped backward, resting her butt on her upraised heels. She didn't have to think about swallowing–the General shot his load directly down her throat. No residue remained in her mouth. At least that's over.

* * * *

Las Casas popped open a bottle of chilled champagne and poured the sparkling liquid into two crystal flutes. He handed the flutes to the twins, and then poured dark rum into a brandy snifter.

"To many happy voyages," Las Casas said as he tipped his glass toward the twins.

"Many happy voyages," Ana and Micaela responded in unison.

The twins lifted their glasses and drained them at once. Las Casas watched them over the rim of his glass as he took a small sip of the aged rum. The girls set down their flutes and then cozied up to Las Casas. They each took a hand and directed him toward the bed. Las Casas offered no resistance.

Las Casas sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Micaela toward him. He reached behind her and unzipped her dress. Micaela wiggled her shoulders, helping the garment to fall to the floor. It formed a small heap around her ankles. Micaela stepped out of the dress, and then leaned her firm body toward Las Casas. Her pointed brown nipple was inches from his mouth.

"Would you like to taste it, Señor?" Micaela asked.

"Of course," Las Casas replied, "but first, take off your shoes."

Micaela bent at the waist and unbuckled her black sandals. She stood up and kicked them off, one at a time.

"Now undress your sister," Las Casas ordered. "Starting with her shoes."

The twins exchanged a knowing glance and slight smiles with one another. Micaela stepped over to Ana and knelt at her feet. She unbuckled the left sandal. Ana lifted her foot, and Micaela removed the shoe. The two of them then repeated the process with the right foot. Micaela stood and pulled the zipper down Ana's back. She then pulled the dress off her sister's shoulders and let it fall to the floor next to her own.

Before Las Casas could say anything, Micaela turned toward Ana, put her hands around her back, and pulled her sister's body toward her. Micaela cocked her head several degrees, and then pressed her lips to Ana's mouth. Ana's hands circled her sister's waist before descending a few inches and settling on her round buttocks. The incestuous kiss continued for a full minute before the sisters finally broke it off. Both girls smiled and then turned toward Las Casas.

"How shall we entertain you?" Micaela asked.

"Do you want to watch?" Ana tilted her head and lifted an eyebrow.

"Or will you be joining us?" A smile spread across Micaela's face.

"For now, I will be content to watch," Las Casas answered. He reached for his belt and adjusted his pants.

"Very well," Ana said. "Watch. But make sure you don't blink. You won't want to miss anything."

The twins stood in front of Las Casas and resumed their kiss. Ana turned slightly to her right. Micaela ground her crotch–almost bare, but for the landing strip above the slit–against her sister's hip. Ana cupped a firm butt cheek in each hand and pulled Micaela closer. Their tongues danced in each others' mouths as they gyrated against one another. Micaela bit her sister's lower lip as she dug her fingernails into Ana's smooth, caramel-colored back. Ana raised a knee and rocked her leg against Micaela's dampened crotch. Micaela glanced in Las Casas' direction and moaned.

The twins broke their kiss and climbed onto the bed. Ana laid on her back while Micaela crawled on top of her. Micaela planted her arms in the soft duvet on either side of Ana's torso. She lowered her chest until her pointed nipples were just touching her sister's identical chocolate-tipped cones. Her long, shiny black hair cascading onto her sister's face, Micaela leaned forward and brushed her moist lips on Ana's neck. This time, it was Ana's turn to moan.

Micaela sat up and looked around the room for Las Casas. She found him standing near the door, slowly taking off his clothes. Micaela locked eyes with him. When she was sure he was watching, Micaela sat upright, gathered her hair, and tied it in a knot on top of her head. She spun around, straddled Ana's head, and lowered her crotch to her sister's face.

His clothes folded and stacked on a shelf, Las Casas approached the twins. With his erect cock in hand, Las Casas stood next to the bed and offered it to the girls. They ignored him. Micaela closed her eyes, arched her back, and rocked back and forth on Ana's mouth. Ana's eyes were closed, but even if opened her field of vision would have been entirely filled by Micaela's slender butt cheeks and the moist crevice that divided them.

Micaela opened her eyes and turned to Las Casas. His eyes were narrowed to small slits, his jaw was set, and his back was rigid. He reminded her of a predator taking measure of its prey.

"Do you like watching, Señor?" Micaela purred.

"Not usually," he answered. "I prefer to be actively engaged."

Las Casas stroked his erection and edged a step closer to the bed.

"Patience, please. My sister's touch is–ahhhhhhh–something to be–mmmmmmm–savored." Micaela shuddered as an orgasm rippled through her body.

"Do you enjoy making love with your sister?" Las Casas asked, the look on his face a mixture of curiosity and revulsion.

"What's not to like about it? We are–mmmmmmmmm–identical. No one knows my body better than her. In many ways, making love with Ana is like–uhnnnnnn–making love to myself." Micaela arched her back as her voice trailed off to a whisper. "Who wouldn't want that?"

"That's an interesting way to justify your perversion."

"You consider us–ahhhhhh–perverse?"

"Absolutely."

"Do we disgust you? Do you find us ... revolting?"

"Not at all. I'm fascinated."

Another long moan escaped Micaela's lips. She leaned forward, pushed Ana's knees apart, and lowered her mouth to her sister's pussy. Burying her tongue between the wet folds of pink and grey flesh, she licked up and down the full length of Ana's slit. Ana's body stiffened as her pussy responded to Micaela's practiced touch.

Within minutes, the aroma of female arousal was stimulating Las Casas through his olfactory sense. His hand was still attached to the base of his shaft, but he was unable to keep it from moving. He stood and stroked his cock while inches away the identical twins licked each other to orgasm.

Micaela moaned and groaned as each succeeding orgasm eclipsed the one that came before it. Ana licked and sucked, her concentration focused on delivering her sister the ultimate joy. As her own body inched closer and closer to release, Ana sucked her sister's clit between her teeth and whipped it with her flickering tongue. Micaela pressed her crotch against Ana's mouth and bucked her hips as she exploded in orgasm.

When her sensitive clit could take no more stimulation, Micaela tilted her hips and lifted her crotch from Ana's mouth. In that position her pussy was wide open and her asshole was exposed. She buried her face in Ana's crotch, attacking her slit with a renewed enthusiasm and commitment to her sister's bliss.

Las Casas knew his restraint would crumble at some point. The two identical goddesses were among the most beautiful women who had ever found their way into his bed. The smells and sounds alone were torture enough. The sight of Micaela's raised ass and her open cunt was too much. He reached between Micaela's legs and inserted a finger into her soaked pussy. It slid in without resistance.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Micaela moaned.

Las Casas withdrew his finger, crossed his index and middle fingers, and then reinserted them in Micaela's juicy hole. He wiggled one finger from side to side while he slid the two digits in and out of Micaela's gaping vagina.

Micaela raised her head for a second, located Las Casas, and reached for his cock. She touched the head, smearing the precum on her palm, and then pushed his hand out of the way. She had taken over the business of stroking his erect shaft.

This time it was Las Casas' turn to moan. He continued plunging his fingers in and out of Micaela's slick cunt while she pulled on his rod and licked her sister to an emerging climax. Micaela increased the pressure of her tongue on Ana's clit while she stroked Las Casas' shaft with more urgency. Las Casas plunged his fingers in and out of Micaela's cunt, matching the speed and rhythm of her hand on his shaft. The sounds of wet fingers and tongues and sexual organs punctuated the journey to oblivion.

Las Casas reached his climax first. He grunted twice, and then shot his load on Micaela's back. Five spurts of thick semen erupted from his shaft and landed on Micaela's spine and shoulders, glazing the area between her shoulder blades.

"No more, no more," he panted as he pried Micaela's fingers from his cock.

Scooping the slick cream from Micaela's skin with his free hand, Las Casas rubbed it into the crack of her ass. A second later his middle finger was penetrating her asshole. He pushed it in all the way to the last knuckle, and then withdrew it. He alternately plunged the middle finger in her asshole and the two fingers of his other hand into her pussy. In less than a minute Micaela exploded.

"Uhhhnnnnn! Mmmmmmmmmm! Uhnnnnnnnnn!"

Micaela lifted her head from Ana's crotch. With her back arched, her butt up in the air, and her eyes squeezed shut, Micaela endured wave after wave of pleasure. Las Casas' fingers continued plunging in and out of both holes, driving her further up the ladder of her ascending climax.

"Stop. Please. That's enough." Micaela slumped on top of Ana.

"My turn, bitch," Ana protested. "Lick me."

Micaela turned her attention to Ana. She pulled her legs back, inserted two fingers into her pussy, and sucked her clit into her mouth. Micaela fucked her with a ferocity that Ana was not expecting. She flicked her tongue back and forth, faster and faster. Two fingers became three, and then three became four.

"Oh! Shit!" Ana screamed.

Micaela plunged her hand in and out of Ana's frothing pussy. Juices flowed from her cunt, soaking the sheets beneath her ass. Micaela plunged into her deeper and deeper, stretching her tight pussy with her thrusting fingers.

"Oh! Yes! I'm ... ungh! Oh! Ungh!"

Micaela pulled out her and buried her tongue between her sister's folds. She licked and sucked on her lips, biting her clit and slurping her juices.

"Ungh! OK! OK! No more!"

Micaela ignored her sister's request. She continued licking and sucking. Ana grabbed her hair and pulled her face from between her legs.

"No more. Please. No more."

His cock spent, a smiling Las Casas clapped his approval.

"You two are marvelous," he said. "Sick, disgusting and perverted, but absolutely marvelous."

"Does that mean you want to keep us?" Micaela asked.

"How could I say no?" Las Casas said.

"Are you planning to fuck us? Or was that it?" Ana inquired.

"Give me a minute. Last night was a very long night. I need a little time to recover."

"Don't keep us waiting too long," Micaela said. "We might decide that we don't need you."

"Girls, girls, I'm not as young as I used to be, but I can still handle the two of you."

"That's what the Minister used to say," Micaela said.

"Until he couldn't handle us," Ana giggled.

"So, what's your story–the rest of the story? How did you end up with General Torres?"

"The Justice Minister and his wife took us in when our parents abandoned us" Micaela said. "We were twelve at the time. It was about two years later when he started visiting us at night. At first it was just him–"

"–but after a while his wife joined in, as well," Ana continued.

"And is that when the two of you–?" Las Casas asked.

"Became lovers? Yes." Micaela looked at Ana. "The Minister and his wife liked to watch."

"Now I understand." Las Casas looked from Micaela to Ana.

"When we finished pre-university, we enrolled at the University of Havana," Ana said. "We were encouraged to study government, languages, and foreign affairs."

"We never saw the Minister again, even though we lived in the same city," Micaela added.

"And then you joined the army?" Las Casas asked.

"We weren't given a choice," Micaela answered.

"That's how we ended up with El General Torres," Ana said. "He trained us in the art of espionage."

"You're with the Intelligence Directorate?"

"No," they both answered.

"El General Torres used us for private matters," Ana said.

"Mostly to deal with his rivals in the army," Micaela added.

"And the occasional governmental official who poked his head in the wrong direction," Ana said.

"I see. So, why did he bring you here?"

"When El General first recruited us, he promised that we would see the world," Micaela said. "But when Fidel Castro stepped down and his brother Raúl took over, El General Torres' influence was greatly diminished. Raúl has his own favorites. El General is just a figurehead, now. He runs the ports, but not much else. He can't do anything for us, and he longer has much use for us."

"Don't you provide him companionship?"

"Occasionally, but he is old now and does not partake of our company when his wife is around," Micaela answered. "He is retiring, and will not be able to support us on his pension."

"He's hoping that you'll take us away." Ana smiled. "As are we."

* * * *

Dana wiped the drool from her mouth with the back of her hand. Now what am I supposed to do with this old guy? Who knows how much longer Las Casas will be with the twins? She stood up and headed toward the bar.

"Can I get you drink, El General?"

"Thank you, Dulcita, but no. My time here is limited, and we still have much to do."

"We do? What?"

"I must finish exploring your luscious body. Your oral skills are impressive, but I'm sure that you have more to offer than a blow job."

"El General," Dana purred, "I'm flattered." With her back to the General, Dana dropped some ice cubes into a crystal tumbler. "Surely you won't be here long enough to start another round. Even a man of your considerable stature requires time to reload."

Dana poured rum into the tumbler. She splashed some juice on top of it, and then poked around the bar for a slice of lemon.

"Not this man," the General responded.

"Oh?"

Dana turned toward the General. Her eyes met his. The General nodded as a feral smile spread across his face. Dana glanced downward, and her jaw dropped. How is this old man still hard? I drained him. He shouldn't get another erection for a week.

"The blue pill."

"Excuse me?" Dana asked.

"The blue pill–Viagra. That's how I'm ready to go. I always take one when Señor Las Casas pays us a visit."

"I see."

Dana raised her glass to her lips and sipped.

"My time is limited," the General said. "Entertain me. Now."

Dana set her drink on the bar and walked over to the General. She reached for his pants, unbuckled his belt, and tried to push them to the floor. The General grabbed his pants and held them up.

"Not here," the General said.

Dana tilted her head and looked at him. The General grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the leather sofa in the middle of the room.

"Here," he said, pushing her into the cushions.

Dana pulled his pants to the floor. She wrapped a hand around his cock and gave it a gentle tug. Damn! He's still rock hard. I hope his heart can handle whatever he's planning to do. I don't need to be accused of murdering the old lech.

Dana laid back on the couch. With her hand wrapped around his cock, she spread her legs and pulled him toward her.

Smack!

The General's hand struck her cheek.

"Oww!" she cried.

"Not like that, puta," the General admonished. "Only my wife gets to look at my face. Whores take it from behind so they can stare into the ground and contemplate the fate of their lost souls."

Hypocritical, much? Besides, I'm not really a whore. I only play one on TV. Dana chuckled under her breath, and then turned over onto her hands and knees.

"Whatever you say, El General."

The General paused to untie his shoes and remove his pants. He stood behind Dana and rubbed the head of his cock against her slit. The General made no effort to get her wet, so she braced for a rough entry. She felt a cool liquid dripping onto the crack of her ass, and then the General's cock pressing against her asshole. It took a moment for the realization to set in.

"No, not there," she protested. Please, not in my ass.

"Shut up, whore. You will satisfy me in all the ways that my frail wife cannot."

"I will," she begged. "I'll do anything, but not that. Please."

"You'll do everything, including that."

The General pushed. From the standing position, his leveraged weight easily provided sufficient force to penetrate Dana's ravaged asshole. His slick cock overcame her resistance, stopping only when it was completely buried in her rectum.

A searing pain shot through her body. Her asshole felt like it was on fire.

"Ungh!" she groaned. "Please."

A wave of nausea washed over her as she recalled the beating her ass took the night before. Las Casas was the first, but others followed. At least the General's not as big. If I wasn't so sore, I could probably handle him.

The General pushed her head into the sofa and then commenced drilling his chemically enhanced manhood into her ravaged sphincter. He plunged in and out of her with long, slow strokes of his rigid cock, savoring every sensation along the way.

"Your ass is a delight. I've never experienced anything so wonderful in all of my sixty-nine years. No wonder Las Casas speaks so highly of you."

"Please," Dana whimpered. "No more."

"Fortunately–for me, at least–you sucked the easy one out already. This next one will take much longer to arrive. I'll have to manage the pace to conserve my strength."