Deep Undercover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lump formed in Dana's throat. Beads of sweat appeared on her forehead. She felt light-headed and feared that she would pass out. I'm not ready to die.

"Bring him in."

Ana left the room. She returned a moment later dragging a bound man with a black bag over his head. She led him to the center of the room and stood him twenty feet from the table. She delivered a hard boot to the back of his knees, forcing him to the floor. Ana removed the bag, revealing a battered face that Dana instantly recognized. Crespo!

Las Casas reached to his hip, pulled out a 9 mm Glock, and set it in on the table with the barrel pointing directly at Crespo.

"Arquilio," Las Casas barked in a tone Dana had never heard before. "It has come to my attention that there are certain–discrepancies–in your accounts."

"Jorge. Enough of this nonsense. There has to be a mistake. You know that I would never steal from you."

"My friend, I didn't get where I am by making $30 million mistakes. If you made that kind of a mistake, then what use do I have for you?"

"That's not what I meant.

"Then please, Arquilio, please help me to understand what has happened here."

"Jorge, I honestly do not know what you are talking about. There are no discrepancies. There are no shortfalls. I can account for every dollar that I have collected on your behalf." A sheen of sweat appeared on Crespo's forehead. "You can go through my files. Everything is in order."

"I already have." Las Casas paused to tap the face of his cell phone. "That's why I'm here."

A moment later a door opened and a black man with a shaved head entered carrying a laptop and some manila files.

That's Davis, the computer guy. This is probably why he wasn't at the party.

He handed the files to Las Casas and set the laptop on the table next to the gun. Las Casas opened one of the files and pulled out several sheets of paper. Davis leaned over Las Casas' shoulder and pointed to various notations on the papers.

"Thank you, Franklin," Las Casas said. "I'll let you know if I need anything else."

Davis turned and left the room.

"Arquilio," Las Casas said in a cool, even tone. "I have in front of me a spread sheet showing that my revenues for North American shipments are off by $30.2 million over the first six months of this year. At the same time, I have wire transfer memos showing the movement of over $6 million from one of my Cayman Island accounts into a numbered Swiss account, $5 million into a UAE account, $8.3 million into a Hong Kong account, $4.6 million into a South African corporation, and $2 million into the Ugandan treasury. Over $4 million remains unaccounted for–I presume that you must have some cash lying around somewhere. Do you care to explain, or should I just kill you now?"

"Jorge, I don't know what you are talking about."

"The records speak for themselves, Arquilio."

"I–there must be some explanation. Give me a few days to look into them."

"Cabròn! There is an explanation! You're fucking stealing from me you filthy piece of shit!"

"I haven't stolen from you. I swear."

"We'll get to the bottom of this."

Las Casas turned to Micaela and motioned for her to come closer. Micaela bent over, and Las Casas whispered into her ear. She stood, turned toward the door, and departed.

The twin returned a minute later. She was holding a gun to the head of an attractive woman in a silk dress whose hands were tied behind her back. The woman's bleached blonde hair hung limply to her shoulders. Her eyes were puffy, her make-up was streaked, and tears stained her face. She appeared to be around thirty years of age.

"Jorge!" Crespo shouted. "This is between us. Let my sister go."

"Arquilio," the woman cried. "Why is he doing this?"

"I'll tell you why, Maritza. Your brother–my oldest friend in the entire world–has violated my trust. He has stolen millions from me, Maritza, and I want my money back."

"Arquilio, is this true? Give him his money. Don't be stupid."

"It's not true, Maritza. I haven't stolen anything from him. This is all a mistake."

"We'll get to the bottom of this." Las Casas nodded to Micaela, who put her gun in her belt, grabbed Maritza's dress with both hands, and ripped it off her body.

"What?" Maritza shrieked. "Stop! Leave me alone!"

Micaela pulled a knife from her boot and cut off Maritza's bra and panties. She thrust her leg into the back of Maritza's knees and forced her to the floor. Micaela then drew her pistol and pressed it against the blonde woman's temple.

"Jorge! Stop! What are you doing?" Maritza sobbed.

"One way or another, your brother is going to return my money. You're going to help me convince him to cooperate."

"I didn't steal your money!" Crespo screamed.

Dana was shaking in her chair. She wanted to see Crespo dead or in prison, but as far as she knew the sister was innocent. Maybe not entirely innocent, but not guilty of any crime other than living off the proceeds of her brother's criminal conduct. She sat rigid and upright with her hands tightly pressed together. Her knuckles were white from the tension. Her lip was quivering, and a tear was forming in the corner of her eye.

Micaela poked Maritza in the spine with the barrel of her pistol.

"Face on the floor," she ordered.

Sobbing, Maritza collapsed to the floor. Micaela stepped over her and stood with her boots on either side of Maritza's torso. She bent at the waist, grabbed two fistfuls of Maritza's hair, and pulled her up onto all fours.

"You're going to service my men until your brother tells me where I can find my god damned money," Las Casas snarled. "If you refuse, Ana will splatter his brains all over this room."

Ana pressed her pistol against Crespo's ear for emphasis.

Las Casas motioned to the two men furthest from the table. They walked to the center of the room and stood at opposite ends of Maritza's four point position. Ana stood over Maritza and held her by the hair while the men unfastened their belts and dropped their trousers.

"Jorge, stop this insanity," Crespo pleaded. "I don't have your money."

"Arquilio, the next word I want to hear out of your mouth is you telling me where I can find my money. Anything else, and Maritza dies."

Crespo's mouth snapped shut.

Ana jerked back on Maritza's hair. Sobbing, she opened her mouth to accept the rigid penis poking her forehead. The man grabbed her by the sides of her head and eased his cock into her mouth. The other man placed his boot between Maritza's knees and nudged her legs apart. He slapped her ass and then knelt behind her. It took him several strokes to work his cock into her pussy, but in a matter of seconds he was pounding his entire length in and out of her.

"You can make this stop, Arquilio. You know what you have to do."

Crespo opened his mouth, but no words came out. He ground his teeth and stared at Las Casas.

The man fucking Maritza from behind finished first. He increased his speed, grunted several times, and then shot his load inside her. He backed away, pulled up his pants, and stood to the side while the other man jabbed his cock in and out of Maritza's mouth. Semen dripped from her gaping pussy and puddled on the floor between her knees. Within minutes the second man was grunting and spilling his seed in the woman's throat. He withdrew his cock and then held his hand over Maritza's face, forcing her to swallow his entire load.

The two men returned to their positions. Las Casas motioned for the next two men to take their places. Just as before, one man shoved his cock between Maritza's lips while the second man entered her from behind. These two seemed to have participated in this type of activity before, or perhaps they worked out a strategy while watching their predecessors. This pair established a rhythm, alternately plunging their hard cocks in and out of Maritza such that one man entered just as the other withdrew. Maritza's pussy was slick with the cum from the first man, so there was less friction as the second shaft plunged in and out of her.

Crespo stood in stony silence, his dark eyes blazing in Las Casas' direction. A slight smile formed on the corner of Las Casas' mouth. He locked eyes with Ana and then tipped his head to the right. Ana pushed Crespo's temple with the barrel of her gun, forcing him to turn his head and watch as his younger sister was simultaneously impaled in her pussy and mouth. Crespo closed his eyes and groaned.

The man fucking Maritza's face came first. Taking a cue from his predecessor, he also held her mouth shut after withdrawing his cock, forcing her to swallow a second load of semen. The man fucking her pussy followed a few minutes later. He smacked her ass several times as he pumped his cum into her slit, where it mixed with the remnants from the first load. When they were through the two men stepped away and returned to their posts.

Maritza looked up at Las Casas. Her face was red and puffy. Drool was running from the corners of her mouth, and black eyeliner streaked her cheeks. She tried to get off her hands and flex her arms, but Micaela pushed her to the floor with the tip of her gun. Las Casas signaled, and two more men assumed their positions around Maritza.

The third pair wasted no time filling Maritza from both ends. This pair seemed to be in a race; their hips were a blur as they pumped her with lightning quickness. In less than five minutes they were both zipping their pants and stepping away.

The fourth pair took their places. The man in front shoved his cock to the back of Maritza's throat while his partner worked his cock into her pussy. Maritza's eyes widened and her jaw went slack. She pushed the cock out of her mouth and looked up.

"This one, I can feel," she said. "Finally, Jorge, you bring me a real man."

Ana pulled Maritza's hair and slapped her face just as the man standing behind her buried the full length of his shaft inside the naked woman's dripping cunt.

"Ungh! He's almost as big as you, Jorge."

Maritza smiled and winked at Jorge, then swallowed the entire cock that was poking just below her eye. For the first time all day, she sucked with enthusiasm. Her lips created a seal around the shaft while her cheeks collapsed as a result of the suction she was applying to the swollen head. She bobbed back and forth on the stiff cock without the necessity of direction from the owner or the threat of violence from Micaela. She sucked and slurped until the cock exploded in her mouth. When the man's balls were emptied, he stepped to the side. Maritza opened her mouth to show Las Casas the semen pooled on her tongue, then closed her lips and swallowed the load.

"Yum," she said. "Now fuck me, big boy. Give it to me."

The man fucking her from behind responded instantly. He pushed his thick shaft in and out, pushing his predecessors' semen out of her hole with every thrust. Maritza dipped her head, but Micaela snapped it back into position with a jerk of her hair.

"Fuck me! Deeper! Fuck me harder!"

The man was thrusting his heavy shaft with increasing force, rocking Maritza's body with every impact of his groin against her soft, curvy ass.

"That's it! Fuck me hard!"

Maritza rocked her ass backward to meet the man's thrusts. Every impact created a loud smacking noise that echoed throughout the room.

"Give it to me! Harder! Fuck me like a real man!"

The fat cock rammed in and out of her pussy. Sweat was dripping off the man's face. Large stains appeared on the back of his shirt and beneath the underarms. His fingers dug into the soft flesh of Maritza's hips as he pummeled her pussy with increasing ferocity. After several minutes of sustained fury he let out a wail that no one in the room could ignore.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he screamed. "Unghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

When he stood, a river of semen flowed from Maritza's cunt. A fresh puddle of the slippery fluid formed between her knees.

"Thank you, Jorge," Maritza teased. "That one was good. Too bad you had to go through six men before you found one who knew how to fuck."

"Maritza," Las Casas growled.

"He fucked me like you used to. Remember when you used to sneak into my room and fuck me after my parents were asleep?"

"Jorge!" Crespo shouted. "Chingòn!"

"Not now, Maritza." Las Casas glared at the naked woman drenched in semen and saliva.

"You used to come up to my room and eat my pussy until I was gushing all over the sheets. Then you would fuck me so hard with that big cock until I was nearly bleeding. I think you're the reason that I can't have children."

His dark eyes blazing with anger, Las Casas roared at Micaela. "Take her away!"

Micaela pulled Maritza to her feet and dragged her to the door.

"Aren't you going to fuck me? You said I had the sweetest pussy you ever tasted. Why don't you want me anymore, Jorge? Do you think that cunt sitting with you can fuck you better than I did? She's nothing but a whore."

Dana's face flushed. She looked down to avoid Maritza's gaze.

"Micaela!" Las Casa barked.

Micaela stopped with her hand on the door.

"Put her on the boat. Lock her in one of the rear staterooms. She's going back to Colombia with us."

"What are you doing with her?" Crespo asked.

"We're finally going to be together." Maritza laughed.

"She's going to a whorehouse in Medellìn," Las Casas said. "Say goodbye to your sister, Arquilio."

"You cocksucking bastard! Let her go! She doesn't have anything to do with this! Please, Jorge!"

"Take her away."

"She never did anything to you! Jorge! Leave her alone! This is between us. Let's settle this man to man."

"When you return my $30 million, we can talk about a settlement. Until then, there will be no bargaining."

Micaela dragged Maritza through the door and out of the house. Dana looked around the room and wondered in which direction her future would lie. Am I going to end up like Maritza, fucked literally and figuratively? Staring down the barrel of a gun, like Crespo? Or can I work my way up to security, like Micaela and Ana? I have training. He thinks I'm just a whore, but I'm really a cop–almost. Is there any way for me out of this mess?

Ten minutes later the door opened and Micaela resumed her position behind Las Casas.

"Arquilio, you surprise me," Las Casas said.

"How so?"

"I would have thought that your sister was worth more to you than $30 million."

"I don't have your money, Jorge."

"That is your story. The records tell a different story."

"Give me some time. I can explain."

"Time is the one thing you do not have, old friend."

"Then kill me and get it over with. Go ahead, shoot me. You're going to anyway."

"I'm disappointed in you, Arquilio. If I kill you, I will never see my money again. That is, as you know, the only thing keeping you alive."

"Then we are at an impasse."

"Not quite. I still have another card to play."

Las Casas nodded to Micaela, who left the room once again. She returned a few moments later with a captive bound and wearing a black bag over her head. Micaela forced the prisoner to the floor and removed the bag. A slender woman in a crisp white dress trimmed in delicate lace and eyelet knelt on the floor with her hands tied behind her back. Her glossy black hair was styled in long curls that held up despite the humid climate. Her skin was the color of honey. Her make-up was impeccable. She was as beautiful as could be expected of a Miss Colombia finalist. Her eyes, however, were glazed and there was a listlessness that permeated her being.

"Natalia!" Crespo shouted. "No! You monster! What have you done to her?"

"Arquilio, if anyone is going to share in the fruits of your treachery, it would no doubt be your lovely wife. Who else, then, should be responsible for deciding your fate?"

"How did you find her? What did you do to her?"

"My friend, you know I have a network of eyes and ears all over this hemisphere. Did you really think there was anywhere on this planet that you could hide her from me?"

"Jorge, please. Leave her out of this."

"You know I can't do that. I didn't have my men combing all of South America for her just so I could let her go."

"No, Jorge, no. Please."

"You've already established that your sister is not worth $30 million. As a result, she will live out the rest of her days as a prostitute. How about your wife? Is she worth $30 million?"

"I don't have your $30 million. Please, you have to believe me."

"The problem, my friend, is that I don't believe you."

Micaela cut the dress from Natalia. She barely moved as the clothing was stripped from her body.

"What's wrong with her?" Crespo asked.

"She was a little frantic. Hell, she's your wife, you know how she can be when things don't go exactly her way."

"What did you do or her, Jorge?"

"We've kept her subdued. With heroin."

"Mother fucker!"

"She'll be fine. We've managed the dosage. Of course, she'll eventually have to go through withdrawal. If she comes off it, that is."

"Jorge, stop this."

"Pay me my money."

"There is no money."

"We'll see about that."

"What are you going to do, have the rest of your men fuck her?"

"Not the rest of my men. Just one."

"Who?"

"Franklin."

"No!" Crespo's eyes shot daggers at Las Casas. "That negrito is not touching my wife!"

Las Casas picked up his phone.

"Mr. Davis, I need you downstairs."

He tucked the phone in his shirt pocket.

"You're running out of time, Arquilio."

"Bastard! Mother fucker!"

"Why didn't you come to me, Arquilio? I could have had the accountant find new income streams for you. He's a genius when it comes to creating wealth. All you had to do was talk to me."

"I told you already. I don't have your goddamned money."

The door opened and Franklin Davis stepped into the room.

"Franklin," Las Casas said. "The woman on the floor. Enjoy."

"Thank you, boss. Are there any restrictions?"

"None."

Davis unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to the floor. He had shoulders like a linebacker, and his chiseled chest was as big as a barrel. He kicked off his shoes and then pulled off his socks. He took off his pants and threw them on top of the shoes. His thighs were as thick as Natalia's waist. His arms bulged. His stomach was flat, solid, and deeply ridged. His neck looked like a knotted cord. Even his butt looked firmer than two bowling balls. Standing naked, he was six feet of solid, ebony muscle.

His most impressive muscle was the one hanging between his legs.

Dana gasped. He's huge. He makes even Harris and Las Casas look small.

"This is your last chance, Arquilio," Las Casas said.

"I don't have your money."

"She's all yours, Franklin."

"Thank you, boss," Davis said.

"You've earned it, my friend. I am in your debt."

Davis strutted to the wall and picked up a heavy upholstered chair. He sauntered to the center of the room and set the chair on the floor next to Natalia. He helped her to her feet, and then set her on the chair.

"Give me your knife," he said to Micaela.

"Don't you touch her! I'll kill you!" Crespo screamed. "You black bastard mother fucker!"

Davis ignored Crespo's threats. He extended his hand to Micaela, who hesitated for a second before drawing the knife from her boot and handing it to Davis.

Afraid of what might happen next, Dana lowered her gaze, covered her eyes with her hand, and turned her head to the side. She would have leapt at the opportunity to flee the room if one were provided.

Davis leaned over Natalia, grabbed her wrists, and cut the rope binding them together. He straightened his back and handed the knife to Micaela, who replaced it in her boot. Davis brushed the stray hairs from Natalia's face, then rested a hand on her cheek. He tilted her head upward and looked into her eyes. She stared back at him with a vacant, unblinking expression. Her lips parted, but no sound came from her mouth. Davis leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.